Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jan-21, 02:18
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: I was wondering about interest in true martial mixed videos

Well, I think about it like this:

1. Most of the people paying for such(realistic) videos like the 'idea' and/or the 'fantasy' of being kicked full force in the head/face, but are really foot fetish guys that were never actually kicked in any way in the head/face.

2. As with most of the stuff in life the real thing is not quite pleasant as you can imagine. Yes you could have a boner thinking about it, but when the beating starts, believe me your prick gets immediately inactive as your blood rushes to your hands and feet in fight or flight response, the adrenaline surge is just too strong because of the shock of the impact
My buddy boxer, who unfortunately never got to be a good one, once told me that all his hard work on the technique and strategy immediately disappears with the first strong knock on the head-he could not overcome it.

3. Now there are some extreme guys like me who can take it, but I've been training for a long time now, and it is never quite pleasant, like I said.
Getting KO-d always carries a risk, example is KO while standing carries risk of additional impact injury when dropping.

4. You gotta be smart and train smartly to increase your tolerance on head impact,
various forms of neck training will make it harder for you to get KO-d, also jaw training helps, boxing sparring also(with mittens), also head-standing.
If you should get full force KO-d without prior training by a skilled kicker if she hits the right spot(where skull is the weakest) with the heel of her foot than you'd most certainly be killed/instantly turned from man into a corpse/dead because of the shock and internal bleeding/brain swelling.

So there you have it in four points.
So if you were training for it for quite a while, why not? if it's your pleasure brave warrior,
but if you go for it without prior training and insist on full force kicking than you are either stupid or crazy/suicidal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Its a good idea forsure.Just alot of obstacles and risks Especially for the jobbers.Being kicked full force by an experienced martial artist is very dangerous! My wifes friend is in Tae Kwon do.My head has been spun pretty good sparing her and thats with a helmet and her going half strenght.Put me right on my ass.With no helmet i would truly be concerned fir my well being!
Mr ssddfaudhey also G-Force,
now I wish I had a TKD master wife, just for the kicks ;-)
Those ladies sure got some strong legs/feet.

Lucky bastard -G-Force.

Last edited by wer; 09-Jan-21 at 10:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-21, 07:12
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I think the hardest part would be finding a guy that's willing to do it. He'd have to be well compensated for it assuming he's going to have to take some time off work to recover.

It's hard enough to find guys who are willing to get choked out and squeezed let alone punched and kicked in the face.

As others have said the reality is probably much less sexy than the fantasy. I imagine a lot of guys will sign up to fullfil their fantasies than immediately back out once they get hit for the first time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ser_Jaker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-21, 09:43
Poet
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the hardest part would be finding a guy that's willing to do it. He'd have to be well compensated for it assuming he's going to have to take some time off work to recover.

It's hard enough to find guys who are willing to get choked out and squeezed let alone punched and kicked in the face.

As others have said the reality is probably much less sexy than the fantasy. I imagine a lot of guys will sign up to fullfil their fantasies than immediately back out once they get hit for the first time.
I absolutely agree. The idea is attractive but the real thing is brutal. Those kicks are designed to be very damaging and some even lethal.
The healing process afterwards is very slow and painful. The bruising is the least of the concerns. If there is a broken nose, jaw or cheekbones, or orbital bone they can be reset or it may be a surgery necessary, broken or knocked out teeth can be an issue eventhough so far I have never had my teeth broken or knocked out, only loosened(mouthguard+lucky I guess).
The brain damage is definitely a problem, mind-fog and drowsiness, I cannot drive my car for more than a month after a very damaging gig/session.

But there is also money in it for the enterprising producers or kicking master ladies who are willing to take some chances.
Smart ones charge a larger deposit fee which becomes void if the ''jobber'' backs out before designated minimum duration of video is fulfilled.
Most ''jobbers'' quit immediately before the first serie of kicks is finished, so in that case they end up paying for, a very expensive and short, session.
But those who have trained for it and can take it, like me, have a unique opportunity to get paid for doing the thing they like.

I wouldn't say that it is in any way, be it financially or otherwise, worth it for an average Joe, though.

The only reason I do it is because I absolutely love it, but it is an acquired taste and it demands a lot of sacrifice and personal risk, not to mention time for training, preparation and healing.

Last edited by wer; 09-Jan-21 at 12:14. Reason: Forgt to say about the teeth
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-21, 12:55
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I think about it like this:

1. Most of the people paying for such(realistic) videos like the 'idea' and/or the 'fantasy' of being kicked full force in the head/face, but are really foot fetish guys that were never actually kicked in any way in the head/face.

2. As with most of the stuff in life the real thing is not quite pleasant as you can imagine. Yes you could have a boner thinking about it, but when the beating starts, believe me your prick gets immediately inactive as your blood rushes to your hands and feet in fight or flight response, the adrenaline surge is just too strong because of the shock of the impact
My buddy boxer, who unfortunately never got to be a good one, once told me that all his hard work on the technique and strategy immediately disappears with the first strong knock on the head-he could not overcome it.

3. Now there are some extreme guys like me who can take it, but I've been training for a long time now, and it is never quite pleasant, like I said.
Getting KO-d always carries a risk, example is KO while standing carries risk of additional impact injury when dropping.

4. You gotta be smart and train smartly to increase your tolerance on head impact,
various forms of neck training will make it harder for you to get KO-d, also jaw training helps, boxing sparring also(with mittens), also head-standing.
If you should get full force KO-d without prior training by a skilled kicker if she hits the right spot(where skull is the weakest) with the heel of her foot than you'd most certainly be killed/instantly turned from man into a corpse/dead because of the shock and internal bleeding/brain swelling.

So there you have it in four points.
So if you were training for it for quite a while, why not? if it's your pleasure brave warrior,
but if you go for it without prior training and insist on full force kicking than you are either stupid or crazy/suicidal.

Mr ssddfaudhey also G-Force,
now I wish I had a TKD master wife, just for the kicks ;-)
Those ladies sure got some strong legs/feet.

Lucky bastard -G-Force.
Agree with ya! Its insane how much force a 135lb woman can produce with kicks.Even kicks to the body with pads on were intense.No way in hell would I volunteer for a full force head kick from her lol I like feet and hers are beautiful but still not worth it imo.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 09-Jan-21 at 14:04.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-21, 14:56
Poet
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agree with ya! Its insane how much force a 135lb woman can produce with kicks.Even kicks to the body with pads on were intense.No way in hell would I volunteer for a full force head kick from her lol I like feet and hers are beautiful but still not worth it imo.
I believe that no one rational would just volunteer to be kicked full force in the face/head, even if the woman doing it was really beautiful and skilled and with very sexy feet, but I was curious also, would you buy such a video?
Old 09-Jan-21, 19:30
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

This type of session can have serious effects on the body years later.
Is it really worth it?
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-21, 19:56
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe that no one rational would just volunteer to be kicked full force in the face/head, even if the woman doing it was really beautiful and skilled and with very sexy feet, but I was curious also, would you buy such a video?
Yes sir,im sure there are guys out there more than willing though lol Half pace sparring was enough of a taste for me.Getting my bell rung even with head gear on put in perspective for me.I would certainly watch it and purchase content lol
Old 09-Jan-21, 21:09
Poet
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This type of session can have serious effects on the body years later.
Is it really worth it?
Well financially definitely not, and you get damaged a lot for sure, but I am still young and my body heals afterwards.
I didn't say that I was rational about it and I do it because I love it ;-)
Old 22-Jan-21, 13:45
Points: 408, Level: 7 Points: 408, Level: 7 Points: 408, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Yes I agree. All newer videos they make is no contact.
The real thing is hard to find. Also is the same with fightingdream.com -
fake, soft.
I guess it's hard to find someone brave/or stupid enough(depends on the
perspective) to appear in such a video.
Being kicked and KO for real is painful and in front of camera extra humiliating. Paired with some scissoring and foot humiliation? Hmmmmm...
Bet your ass, I 'd buy it. Just for the kicks.
I support you!
you should contact me in DM
exactly what I am planning to shoot
btw i'm 4th dan black belt

but lets face it, it's quite extreme, even if I enjoy it, we have to b cautious when shooting, and also the market is not big for such demand...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to martialartsgoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-21, 00:30
Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have done some videos with a black belt in TKD, but never get kicked in the head, and to be hones in the ribs is also painful and dangerous the "safer" place to be kicked is on the stomach and chest, or at least there is where I can tolerate it the most.

Regards
K1ckme
The Following User Says Thank You to K1ckm3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
face kicking, karate feet, smothering, stomping, taekwondo feet, trampling