Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jan-17, 21:26
Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Megan Jones reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She doesn't list semi-competitive on her wb270 profile, only fantasy and pro style. Make sure to be very clear with your request before depositing.
Yes, you are right. I did specify what I am interested in and it looks like she is down for a competitive match as long as it is safe and nobody goes uncontrollably crazy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 21:12
Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Have my second ever session with her next week, really looking forward to getting tortured
The Following User Says Thank You to drake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-18, 06:03
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Had my first ever session with Megan Jones a few months back, and it was quite a memorable experience. What struck me was how friendly she was. I was quite nervous, wasn't really sure what I wanted, but she worked with me, was fun to talk, made me comfortable. She was good at making me feel special and important - in the back of my head, I know I'm just one client out of countless others, that she probably didn't even remember me a week later, if that long, but in that hour it felt like her first priority was easing me into things. Which I guess is really the trick to anyone who does any kind of customer service, when I think about it.

Anyway, yeah, all the other stuff people say about her is true - gorgeous woman, voluptuous, strong legs. Just wanted to add that in.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-18, 22:35
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Knockouts at Thigh Noon: One hour with Megan Jones and a Moment of Heaven

She’s gorgeous. She’s a sweetheart. She’s a knockout…

Prologue – All show, no go?

You never really know, do you? You can read the reviews, watch the videos, trawl the forums… but until you get into a room with a woman, you won’t know exactly what’s she’s like, how strong she is, and whether she can give you exactly what you want.

A couple of months ago, after over 5 years away from sessions, I checked WB270, like I did every few months, just to see who was visiting London. I had no plans to book anyone. Then I saw Megan’s photos, and I found a few more pictures, which led to videos… and an email to ask about availability. Just like that, I was back in the game.

Megan’s responses were brief, but prompt. A deposit was paid, and a date was set. Then the doubts started to creep in.

That guy in the video isn’t really trying. Megan likes to vent on Twitter. She has all these gushing reviews, but a lot of them are short on detail…

I felt like I’d impulsively booked her, without giving it enough thought. Would she be beautiful, but cold? Would she be too weak to really push me? Should I cancel? No, I told myself. Honour the booking, protect the deposit, do the right thing. And I persuaded myself that those thighs must be strong. There were also no doubts about the way Megan looked.

Face to Face (or Neck to Thigh)

Let’s deal with appearances first. Now, these things are a matter of personal taste. They’re subjective. But seeing Megan standing there, a voluptuous, tanned Latina with a dazzling smile and curves everywhere, and in a stars and stripes bikini… well, it was like all my fantasies come true. Megan is my type. And then some. She’s also very friendly. I mean, if she’d said, ‘I don’t want to wrestle, let’s just hang out,’ or even, ‘You can sit over there and watch while I unpack my suitcases and make myself a sandwich,’ I would probably have been ok with that.

But Megan’s a pro, so we discussed what I wanted from the session. I explained that I’d injured my back and a rib in a session the week before, so no wrestling or body scissors. ‘Concentrate on the neck,’ I said. ‘Lots of scissors, maybe some chokes and smothers. I like to be taken out of my comfort zone. Ignore taps, make me beg for mercy. Don’t worry about pushing me too hard, I’ll say my safe word if I get hurt. Try to keep that safe word on the tip of my tongue.’

She told me to lie down, head resting on her for a front scissor. She wrapped those thighs around my neck and squeezed…

Oh boy. I could feel my head and shoulders moving in opposite directions, pressure not just on my neck but all over my upper back. Her thighs are big, and they are strong. I tapped and I thought to myself, ‘Yeah, she’s the real deal.’

For a few minutes she made me tap in all kinds of scissors. I tried to resist each time, but she could exert unbearable crushing force seemingly at will. She was surprised at how long I could hold my breath in a breast smother, though. But of course it wasn’t going to hurt me and why wouldn’t I want to spend a couple of minutes (or perhaps the rest of my life) there?

Then things got serious.

The order in which everything happened around this point is a little hazy. But reverse head scissors were involved, that’s for damn sure. I remember hyperventilating at least once, with Megan encouraging me to slow my breathing. I don’t know if the two smothers under that incredible butt came before or after the next rear head scissors, but suddenly I was freaking out like a teenage girl in a horror movie when she realises she’s locked in a dark basement with a total psycho. Then the next rear head scissors knocked me out.

This part of the session was pretty damn intense. I’m actually glad that Megan didn’t play the role of a bitch, that she wasn’t relentless in hitting me with the scissors, not giving me time to recover. I don’t think I could have taken it, physically or mentally. The level was just right – there were times when I was panicking and moments where I thought I’d never go for another session again. I’m relatively new to sessions and I’ve wondered whether I could ever be made to feel fear or have someone get inside my head. I now know that could happen, and for a while after the session, I was terrified when I thought about arranging to meet another strong woman and telling her to be tough on me.

We actually didn’t discuss KOs, but they’re something I’ve thought about asking for. This is one more example of Megan picking up on what I wanted and needed, without us having to talk about it. I woke up happy and in awe. The next KO was a big one. I’m not a religious man, but for a brief moment, I saw the soft white lights of heaven.

It was around this time that Megan told me we were only twenty five minutes into the session.

We tried a few other things, but most of the remaining time consisted of Megan putting me in the rear head scissors until I was on the edge of consciousness. Maybe there were more KOs, maybe we didn’t quite get there. I spent a lot of time lying on my back on the mat, or on the sofa… at one point I said, ‘Megan, could you hold me in your arms for a moment?’

We also chatted, and I tried to charm her with some jokes. Like I said, she's a sweetheart (albeit one who walks around on two atomic grade weapons and isn't afraid to use them).

It got to the stage where I told her not to ignore my taps, and I tapped early, and I still had to recover for a long time between rear head scissors. Then Megan left me to lie down while she got changed, we hugged, and I stumbled back out into the real world, dazed and amazed.

Some women make you call them ‘Goddess.’ But Megan squeezed me straight to scissor heaven...
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-18, 19:53
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I had a semi-competitive session with Megan yesterday. She has a health issue but I'll let her discuss that if she chooses, but it's keeping her for now from competitive. I would call our session light semi-competitive.

It was a blast, even without being overly competitive. She pays great attention to detail and made a point of checking my email once I arrived so we could go over what I wanted out of the session. What I like in my sessions is a session where I'm trying to resist and, at most, get the lady on her back for a pin. I want to lose, but I want to lose by resisting and having her overpower me. Megan accomplished this well.

I found her legs to be very strong and when she cranked up some scissors, it was unbearable and I tapped quickly. She isn't as strong in the upper body as I imagined she would be, given her size, but she is by no means a weakling. Her legs more than make up for that, though!

We had a fun and playful session and at my request, we took a lot of breaks. But she was good at reading me and adapting as the session went on. She got me in schoolgirl pins, face sits and quite a few good scissors. She had a solid rear naked choke.

She said she is 5-9, 180 and when she gets in good position on top, she's hard to get off. She has a very curvy body and a very nice smile. She was very pleasant and professional.

I recommend her highly. She catered well to my needs, was friendly and engaging throughout and delivered good conversation in our breaks. She may not be the choice for you if you are practicing to be on the Olympic wrestling team, but for most guys who are into a semi-competitive match, she should be high on your list.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-19, 17:50
Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Megan Jones?

Hi has anyone sessions with megan Jones and actually wrestled her competitively. If so, does anyone think she would be a tough challenge in a comp match?
Old 18-May-19, 02:59
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Megan Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj160 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi has anyone sessions with megan Jones and actually wrestled her competitively. If so, does anyone think she would be a tough challenge in a comp match?
Depends how good you are yourself. I'd say if you're at a level where you've wrestled against another male opponent who knew what he was doing (school, a class with an instructor etc), then you are too good for a comp match with MJ to be fun.
Old 18-May-19, 16:01
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Megan Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj160 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Supposedly "The Spoiler" (that huge guy who runs Absolute Mixed Wrestling) had 2 very close matches with her on his "100% competitive" videos....lol

Sorry for not being helpful, but I couldn't resist.
Old 06-Dec-20, 23:51
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

She says 500$ for a semi competitive match on new post on session girls. Is she that good? Even the best i ever met never charged that
Old 06-Dec-20, 23:56
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

She's not that good. There are much better competitive options that charge far less.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joulnx10 For This Useful Post: