Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Oct-12, 17:29
Opypoopy

Default Girl Power: That's Why You Don't Fight A Girl! (;

At October Reign High School, I am the 'Jock' of the school when it came to wrestling. My name is Emily, only about 5'5 and 95 pounds which is why I've embarrassed so many on my wrestling team. I'm also a cheerleader for the football team. :3
I found this wimp named Darrin that had a 'Six pack', a large ego, and too large of a mouth. Unfortunately for him I've pinned down so many cocky 'Tough guys' who thought they could end my streak, I don't remember so much of what he said probably because I was laughing too hard. xD It was in the hall way with his friends, yesterday I beat up his friend Chris since he tried to grab my sister by the hair.

What happened was I invited him outside to fight me, he understated me when I wanted to go bare knuckle with him. He tried to throw me to the ground, but I punched him in between the eyes which knocked him out. Then I stepped on his chest with my Ugg boots and flexed over his unconscious body. The pictures were all over Facebook, all of the school found out and laughed at him. He's actually still in the hospital, poor kid couldn't fight a 5'5, 95 pound girl - hahaha. ;3

Darrin walked up to me with his wimpy friends, but obviously he was the cocky one. "Hey, what's up Asian whore?" Darrin said, his friends laughed but tried to hide it because they knew what happened to Chris. "Excuse me?" I replied I laughed at his pity insult. Wimps these days, don't know their place. x3

"So, you think you can just hurt my friends without going through me?" Darrin said with a cocky smirk on his face, I was ready to kick his ass. "Well, since you're a fucking coward I didn't even think of it in the first place." I said with a devious smile, his friends couldn't take it anymore they laughed their asses off since they don't have a clue what I'm capable of doing to this wimp. (;

"Fuck you too bitch, I don't care if you're a whore I'm ready to kick your ass right now." He said with a loud voice, acting like he's some tough shit. "I want to see you try, asshole." I replied with another devious smile, he seemed fired up and I was ready to dominate him. ;p "Alright fine, you and me in the Gym NOW. I'll not only kick your ass, I'll end your streak. I won't go easy either, you're getting the same shit you gave Chris." He said all fired up, then I laughed loudly. "Alright, let's go!" I replied, then we both went into the Gym.

We both got into our wrestling gear, then after we dressed I got my friend Kayla to record the fight with her cell phone. She was 6'1 at 120 pounds with long blonde hair, size C cup, and some nice legs. I'm bisexual, so I always hanged around her! ;3

"Alright, we're recording... Now." Kayla started recording, Darrin and I grappled each other as we both tried to over power our opponent. Of course Darrin being a wimp, I was the superior fighter in the match. (;

Darrin was shocked that a 5'5, 95 pound girl just overpowered him. He was trying to best to keep himself from getting pinned. I could've at ANY time, but I wanted to punish him until he ended up with a black eye, my foot on his chest, unconscious by choking the life out of him. >;D I wrapped my legs around his neck and squeezed as I heard his back slowly make a cracking noise. I was surprised he was such a wimp, a guy with a six back should at LEAST be able to hold his own against a GIRL! xD

"Get the fuck off me, ugh, god dammit you fucking Asian whore!" He screamed, I didn't listen to him I just kept squeezing the life out of him. "Awe, poor weak baby!" I said as I continued to choke him out with my legs, he's such a looser! (; He continued to squirm, breathe hard, and beg for mercy but I just continued to squeeze.

"Stop squirming wimp, accept you just got your ass kicked." I said while slapping his chest and pulling tighter, he was about to pass out. "Fuck...You...Ugh, I'll... Kick your... Ass." He said while squirming with what's left of his energy, I kept squeezing again. "Yeah, good luck with that - hahaha." I wanted to wait until he was knocked out, so I could pose on his chest embarrass him like I did to Chris. (; So, once he looked tired and stopped moving I rolled over ontop of him.

I began to tap his head, make sure he was knocked out. He didn't move, speak, and he was hardly breathing. Surely enough, he was knocked out. :3 "Kayla, get a few pictures of this!" She turned off the video, and switched to the photo camera. "Alright, let's get a few pictures like this." I pinned his arms down, while he was unconscious and defenseless. xD Kayla took a few pictures, then I get off of him.

"Alright, now let's tie him up - hahaha." This was a great idea, we both got some rope and tied this wimp down. (; Then we both put one boot on his chest and flexed over him, we took some pictures and posted them to Facebook. 28 likes, 56 comments, and everyone found it HILARIOUS! That's why you don't fight a girl! ;3

Last edited by Opypoopy; 22-Oct-12 at 17:34.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-12, 19:23
lexicon

Default Re: Girl Power: That's Why You Don't Fight A Girl! (;

Great story. Wish that girls like this existed lol
Old 11-Oct-13, 06:36
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I liked this story, there were problems, I guess it was written in the style of a long text conversation or something with all the smilies and abbreviated words, but the content of the story, especially the extreme size difference between the girl and the guy, is just what I love seeing! I hope you write again.
Old 11-Oct-13, 13:56
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opypoopy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Kayla, get a few pictures of this!"
It's one thing to lose to a girl, but to have it memorialized forever? Ouch!

Thanks for the enjoyable story.
Old 23-Dec-13, 01:15
Banned
Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17 Points: 1,782, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

You go girl! While he was knocked out, you should've told that Kayla girl to scram for a little bit, and get a strap on and ride him. Or at least tell her to join you. That would've been a lot better ending. :3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samanthaleane2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-14, 14:14
astteam_4
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Spam
Old 19-Jun-16, 01:15
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

so where is the video? and what would your reaction be if the guys all stopped wrestling
you because they no longer wanted to be humiliated by a girl?
Old 20-Jun-16, 05:40
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
so where is the video? and what would your reaction be if the guys all stopped wrestling
you because they no longer wanted to be humiliated by a girl?
1. Guest account made up the story.

2. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

3. I thought thread necromancy wasn't allowed here.

4. Anything to find that special Mary Sue, huh?
Old 20-Jun-16, 19:11
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Guest account made up the story.

2. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

3. I thought thread necromancy wasn't allowed here.

4. Anything to find that special Mary Sue, huh?
necro is bad but we're all continuing the necro... let it die, don't encourage the witless fantasists
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: