Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Oct-15, 23:31
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts
Default Diana (Fight Pulse) reviews

So Diana was in London a few weeks ago participating in Monica's event. Ever since I had purchased her match with Veve Lane, and watching how great she performed against who I consider the best wrestler in the business I was very eager to have a session with her. So much so, I was willing to book a flight to Prague but to my shock and delight she was coming to London. I immediately contacted Monica and booked a session.

Going in to the session I already knew what I was in for and that she was very skilled and talented yet she still managed to blow me away and dominate me from start to finish. I've had many sessions where I have been beaten but in those situations I have been able to score a few submissions but not on this occasion. I didn't score a single point! It got to a point where she let up and gave me opportunities to get any submissions but it was fucking impossible. I tried everything from scissors to a triangle, nothing worked, her defence was just as good as her offense.

To put this in to perspective, the last time I got dominated this badly was when I had sessions with Ariel X, Raquel and Kathy Gifford. I'm not saying Diana is in the same league but she is easily in the upper echelon of session wrestlers in Europe, same level as Venom imo.

Anyways, just wanted to share my experience. She is the real deal.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sam Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-15, 13:24
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My session with Diana from Fight Pulse.

Thanks for sharing this. I would love to session with Diana some day and am considering flying to Prague to do so. Your review has made me even more keen.
The Following User Says Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-15, 12:50
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yes, it looks like Prague is becoming a very attractive place to go to for sessions in Eastern Europe, much like Budapest has been for some time. I'd love to wrestle both Diana and Lucrecia, not to mention many others on the Alphacatz roster (Artemis, Nica, Katrina, Siberia etc). Then there's Jenni Czech (although fantasy only), and now a new, gorgeous-looking girl, Zoe.
Old 30-Oct-15, 17:46
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thanks for the review, Sam!

Forum, if you are ever traveling to Prague and would like a session, hit me up.

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and now a new, gorgeous-looking girl, Zoe.
She is not from Prague, but I have been communicating with Zoe recently, and she agreed to appear at Fight Pulse. Her first appearance will be in our upcoming mini-championship between lightweight wrestlers (up to 65 kg) - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Feb-19, 09:58
Banned
Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Default Re: Diana (Fight Pulse) reviews

Is Diana still doing sessions?