Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-19, 06:00
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Smile Re: Showdown with little sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys - appreciate the shoutout!
I haven't gone anywhere, I still check in pretty regularly (mostly to see if VVP has written another chapter to "Ned and Susan"), just haven't written anything in a while. Seems like my particular niche, wherein a smaller, younger girl defeats and humiliates a bigger, older guy, is not much in vogue.
I totally understand; after all, this is the "Mixed Wrestling Forum", but I just can't get into the idea of muscle babes. Reading about grown women duking it out with guys just doesn't do it for me and I can't write about that. But, while waiting for inspiration to strike it seems like time just got away from me and months have gone by.
Bummer!
It may be I don't have another story in me, but time will tell. In the meantime, thanks for the support!
While a new story is always very interesting, you don't have to write a whole new story. There is many that you have started that you can continue and I am sure everyone would enjoy that just as much
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-19, 06:14
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys - appreciate the shoutout!
I haven't gone anywhere, I still check in pretty regularly (mostly to see if VVP has written another chapter to "Ned and Susan"), just haven't written anything in a while. Seems like my particular niche, wherein a smaller, younger girl defeats and humiliates a bigger, older guy, is not much in vogue.
I totally understand; after all, this is the "Mixed Wrestling Forum", but I just can't get into the idea of muscle babes. Reading about grown women duking it out with guys just doesn't do it for me and I can't write about that. But, while waiting for inspiration to strike it seems like time just got away from me and months have gone by.
Bummer!
It may be I don't have another story in me, but time will tell. In the meantime, thanks for the support!
The problem is you are perhaps the best writer in that milieu. So we must all bask in your greatness!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-19, 09:44
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I don't want muscle babes, I want what you are so great at writing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-19, 20:38
Points: 1,151, Level: 13 Points: 1,151, Level: 13 Points: 1,151, Level: 13
Last Achievements

My two cents:

Story started really well, Julia's character really well fleshed out. Really enjoyed the psychological pressure and dominance she was having over Jason. More importantly, I loved how matter of factly, she could state facts to Jason: 1) that she could own him, 2) that no matter how much Jason trained, Julia would always be bigger and stronger tham him... Few chapters later:

1) The story gets a more soap opera feel, with the "Not your real brother" "Our love cannot be" scenarios.

2) Julia frankly staying pretty much the same with every timeskip, and blatantly stating she was like Jennifer Lopez?? Completely ended the seeded idea of Julia being someone whose ass was etched out of marble...

Now, the story seems to be turning into an espionage or political thriller. Surely miss Julia's protagonism (I felt Jason was merely the narrator vehicle), and the tagline of one of the stories: Julia going to make the world her bitch.

Still, well written story. Just feels like some original ideas and concepts were scraped off along the way.

Last edited by Mastron; 05-Nov-19 at 05:34.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mastron For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, dominating, sexy, sister, teen, young