Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jan-21, 22:13
Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Adonis Industries

Glad to take a crack at another story- Been working on this on and off for about a year. Part 2 is about half-way done!

Graham was engulfed. After 11 minutes of brutal action, Chloe decided enough was enough and flattened Graham on the mat wrapping his head into a headscissor. Winded and aching, he was a malleable figure for Chloe’s reverse headscissor. Perfectly round ass cheeks halved his field of vision. He lightly grabbed them and spread them apart, showing the imprint of her pussy on her skimpy leopard-skin thong. Chloe responded by sliding her hand down Grahams briefs, grabbing his hard cock and taking it in with her warm mouth. Graham gasped. This was a fine silver lining to being kicked out of the company.

….

5 hours ago, Graham was incensed. He had learned the receptionist made $25k more than him during a happy hour. It didn’t sit right that he had gone to 4 years of engineering school to be outgunned by the receptionist. He went to his manager.

“Of course Paula makes $25k more than you Paul, she’s been here for four years. You’ve been here one.”
“One and a half.”
“Please don’t play these games with me. You know how much Chris values seniority”
“But certainly, what I do is worth twice as much what Paula does. I think I’m doing us a favor by simply requesting the same pay”.
Chloe took a deep breath. “That’s the kind of mindset that will get you fired around here”. It took every muscle in Chloe’s being not to hurl the Kobe Bryant bobblehead on her desk at Graham’s head.
Graham leaned in. “If i don’t get paid like i think I’ll get paid, I’ll tell Chris about the wrestling… all of it”.

….

Graham had moved on from Chloe’s cheeks and tried to pry at her thighs. They were gorgeous- tan and smooth, with all of her internal tendons and muscle fibers bulging and conspiring to squeeze Graham’s head off. Chloe was superb at administering head, striking a tempo bobbing up and down, sucking just the right amount while twirling her tongue around his shaft. It was blissful. It was rare, but when it happened, there was an unspoken rule that orgasms = tapouts. Graham in a last fleeting moment of clarity and determination twisted their entanglement to be reversed- Chloe was now on her back. Graham twisted his body away from her mouth, released his cock. It was good for buying time. The headscissor remained unbothered and Chloe continued to squeeze. Chloe sat up, with her leverage forcing Graham’s head further into the mat. What Graham had gained in time he had also gained in pain. Chloe pulsed a harder squeeze, and Graham grunted. “There’s one way to stop this” Chloe said softly. Graham, nearly out of breath and in much more pain, obliged. Graham rolled them so he was back on his back, and tried again to escape in this position. He was too prideful to tap and Chloe knew that. She slipped his cock back into her mouth and got to work.

….

Chloe stiffened. “I should fire you on the spot”.
Graham leaned back. “It would be a shame if Chris got all these text messages about how you are misusing company property.”
“So you’re blackmailing me now.”
“I am simply asking for my fair pay.”
Chloe thought for a second. Graham was threatening to unravel what she had worked hard to build. Sure, she could fire him- she wanted to. This was an unheard of breach of trust. Graham was expendable and no matter the outcome his standing would never be the same.
“I’ll think about it and let you know.”
Graham sauntered out of Chloe’s office with an uneasy feeling. Did he fuck up mentioning the wrestling events? It was an uncommon leveraging tool- his school’s career development center didn’t have a pamphlet on it. He filled himself a cup of coffee and got back to work.

….

Graham’s cock began to twitch some in Chloe’s wet mouth. He wasn’t going to last much longer. Chloe could feel him twitching and took him out of her mouth so she could speak.
“Was it worth it? You’re getting the best head of your life and I know you’ve always dreamed of getting this close to this pussy… but was it worth losing your job? What are you going to say to Genny”?
Graham struggled some before sputtering “fuck you bitch”, some spittle getting on Chloe’s thighs. In earnest, he had no idea what to say to his wife Genny. It was infuriating to him that Chloe would bring her up. She was pregnant and he had no idea what was next. But what made him madder is that she was right. He had never had his dick sucked like this by Genny. Hell, Genny barely sucked his dick to begin with. He wondered if he had made a mistake marrying her. Chloe looked fantastic. Graham kept his hands on her ass, feigning ways to struggle. Chloe knew and didn’t care.

“That was the wrong answer”. Chloe tensed up and squeezed Graham harder than he’d ever been squeezed before. He made a croaking noise and tapped out. “And that was the wrong move” Chloe said as she eased up some but still maintained her hold. She grabbed Graham’s hair and pulled him in as deep into her ass as he could go. He could barely see; his nose was engulfed in her cheeks. Chloe took his aching cock and put it back in her mouth.

Chloe walked past Graham’s desk an hour after the meeting, dropping a note. Graham picked it up and read it:

Graham, i didn’t know you had such a handle on our wrestling activities that you would threaten to blow it up for personal career gain. After having the best record, I thought that would be me, although I’m willing to be proved wrong. Meet me in the boxing ring at 7 tonight for a match. If you win, you can get your raise. If I win, you are fired and we are alerting security. Remember, a third option exists: you can decline and we’ll forget this entire exchange ever happened. Chloe.

Adrenaline coursed through Graham’s veins. He went through his mental Rolodex with his matches with Chloe in the past- she won, but it was always close; a 3-2 here, a 3-1 there. He gave himself a 30% chance of winning. He liked those odds for that raise. Graham drafted a quick email that he accepted her meeting request, and hit send. He texted Genny that he would be late coming home that evening.

After work, Graham put on workout clothes and did some light stretching to warm up. He tried to steer clear of the regular evening crew in the gym until the last stragglers started to trickle out. He paced around the atrium, fidgeting before hearing someone come out of the women’s locker room: Chloe, wearing matching tiger-skin bra and panties. She looked amazing.

“Are you just going to stare at me or are we actually going to figure this out?” Chloe taunted. Graham had pangs of anticipation and nervousness radiating through his body.

Chloe was settling into a rhythm teasing Graham, swirling her tongue around his head and letting him twitch and moan, feeling his breathing get shorter as he approached climax before taking her mouth off of his cock and bringing him back down. Rinse; repeat, with the cycle taking less and less time. Chloe came up to admire her work: a shiny, full head just begging to explode.

Graham’s resolve was fading. He had given in to Chloe’s thighs and Chloe’s mouth and was in a blissful state. In the back of his mind, he knew that his entire life was now fucked; he gambled and he lost. Sure, he could probably find another job, but he had been happy and was beginning to regret biting off more than he could chew. Chloe lowered herself and took Graham back into her mouth and began to twirl his head again. This time, there was no defense left. He came hard into her mouth as his whole body contracted. Graham moaned. It was the best orgasm of his life, with no close second. His core continued to convulse well after his balls were completely drained. Chloe swallowed and sucked skillfully for the orgasm’s duration.

Graham and Chloe circled each other in the ring. “My one rule for this is no pins, all submissions. Everything else in play. Best to 3. Sounds Good?” Graham nodded. “I’m ready for my raise”. With that, Chloe launched into Graham with her perfect body, taking him completely by surprise and knocking him off guard. He had no time to react- in the blink of an eye Chloe was pressing a tight grapevine on him.

They struggled for a few minutes- Graham couldn’t break free, but he wasn’t worried; he had never tapped to a grapevine before. They just never felt that painful to him. He was actually enjoying the view, with Chloe’s beautiful C-cup tits heaving just above his face. “This won’t make me tap! I thought you had more in the tank!” said Graham.
“I’m not trying to make you tap, I’m trying to make you tired”
“Good luck with that!” Graham spit back, but he realized he was getting fatigued supporting all of Chloe’s weight. He made a stronger effort to get out.
“Bad idea”
With Graham’s heightened effort as a trigger, Chloe locked down, splitting Graham’s legs as far as they could go and wrapping his head into her breasts, smothering him.
“Ahhhhhh” was all that out, a scream completely muffled by Chloe. Chloe was gripping Graham’s torso as hard as she could; she wasn’t just giving a breast
smother, she was trying to break his nose with her sternum. Graham wriggled for breath but eventually tapped on Chloe’s shoulder. Chloe released the hold, got up, and silently began staring and pacing around a dazed Graham.

Chloe charged again; this time Graham was ready, but Chloe cut through his defense like a warm knife through butter. This time, Chloe ambushed Graham into a tight schoolgirl pin- her thong was pressed into his nose. Graham struggled to breathe, but was not ready to give up. For several minutes, Graham heaved, bridged, and did everything in his power to buck Chloe off of him. Chloe masterfully rode his face, never out of control. Graham was beginning to lose composure.
“If you tap, I’ll let you feel my breasts”
The bribe worked. Graham tapped and extended his cupped hands, where Chloe caught them and brought them to her chest. For 20 seconds, Graham groped, surveyed and pressed Chloe’s beautiful plump tits, even running his fingers over his hard abs, before Chloe gave an implicit “that’s enough” signal by standing up. Graham got up on the mat. He was fully erect, but he was gassed, and he wanted to go home. Chloe charged again, ready to end the match.

Chloe got up and shattered the ambiance. “Ok, gather your belongings. I need you out of the building in 20 minutes, or I’m calling security”. Graham snapped back to his reality. He got up, stuck his dick back in his briefs and scurried to the locker room to put on more clothes. He threw everything on his desk in a bag and got out of the building with 11 minutes to spare. He left with one more text on his phone, from Chloe:
“Say hi to Genny for me!”
He threw his phone in a rage over the cliff that the building was perched on and watched it shatter and bounce on the rocks. He calmed, got back in his car, and figured out what was next in his life.

Later that month

“Welcome to Adonis Industries, you must be Ethan! I’ll contact Chris” announced the receptionist behind the glossy granite desk. “I’m Paula”.
Paula stood up to shake Ethan’s hand. Ethan squinted at her work ID- Paula Gudger, Indiana University Dance Team. An ornate vertical garden with moss and succulents decorated the wall behind the desk. Paula typed what Ethan assumed was an alert to Chris, who had interviewed Ethan last month for an open position as a “Textile Scientist”.

It was Ethan’s first day working at Adonis Industries. Only a decade old, the company was already making inroads in the ‘sports science’ and ‘sports analytics’ field. The marketing brochures were impressive; deals were recently inked with 4 NBA teams and an English Premier League soccer team. EA sports was beginning to negotiate with them about their motion data and how to put it into video games. Business was booming. Their most recent status symbol change was moving from a standard office in a suburb of San Francisco to a sleek, expensive compound further from the city that overlooked the Pacific Ocean.

Chris emerged from a steely door down the hall and greeted Ethan. Chris ran Adonis Industries. A former Olympian athlete, he was aging gracefully into his 40s.dChris lived for these moments; showing new hires around his office like a car enthusiast showing off a new Lamborghini.
“We’re so excited to have you on board Ethan… Let me show you our campus” said Chris, leading Ethan through the steel door. Ethan was struck by Paula and could tell she had a kickass body, but robotically looked forward- no need to be a creep on the first day.

The office was spectacular; Chris led Ethan to an open concept, greyscale office floor with desks where most people worked. It was furnished from stone and slate interiors with plenty of natural light. It looked like a shop in a comic book or spy movie where the protagonist would receive gadgets. Strong Edna from the Incredibles vibes. This overlooked a large open atrium that looked like a high-tech gym; most gym bells and whistles were there with some track equipment, a basketball hoop, a soccer goal, a wrestling mat and a boxing ring. Descending another flight of stairs brought the pair into the atrium, which Ethan later learned was called “the lab”.

“Sorry, we didn’t have enough space for a pole vault” quipped Chris. The talk on collegiate sports was very much a feature, not a bug. Adonis Industries’ ‘schtick’ is that they only hired former college athletes. The rationale is that in order to think like an athlete, you needed to be an athlete. Ethan was a pole vaulter. “However, you’ll be doing a lot of work down here, this is typically where we run experiments with our clients”.

For the rest of the day, Chris didn’t see his coworkers, instead meeting with Chris and his supervisor, Chloe. Chloe wore a white blouse tucked into a red pencil skirt that took strength not to steal a glance at. Don’t be creepy! It struck Ethan- in a place with exclusively college athletes, ‘everyone’ would be attractive.

Ethan would be working on an experimental fabric that allowed for higher electrical conductivity; the end goal was clothing that could measure biostatistics, like an Apple Watch. Chris wrapped up the day by telling Ethan “the lab” was open to employees.
“You can use the lab whenever you want to workout; just don’t be a dick and clean it up when you’re finished. There’s usually a before-work and after-work contingency of folks working out, if you enjoy company”. Although usually a morning workout guy, Ethan wanted to meet some of his contemporaries and fished a pair of gym shorts from his car and decided to workout in his undershirt. He walked into the lab and gasped.

The lab was about 20 deep with beautiful, fit people. A variety of gym types existed, from gym rats dressed in shorts that looked 15 years old to shiny Instagram-model inspired outfits. Everyone, however, looked like they knew their way around a workout. Ethan recognized Paula, the receptionist, on a stairclimber in olive green yoga pants. Ethan tried to steal a glance at her figure before hearing a voice from behind.

“Hey, you must be the pole vaulter!” The voice introduced himself as Rav, another member of the textile team. Rav was another former track athlete from Texas, who ran the 100m and 200m. Ethan half-worked-out and half-followed Rav as he led Ethan through the entire gym to shake every single sweaty hand.
As they left the building, Rav turned to Ethan and said, “This place is kinda weird, it’s not like a lot of other workplaces. Can we get a beer?” Ethan didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to learn more about the company, so he hopped in his car followed Rav to a beer garden closer into town.

“So what did you think”? Rav asked earnestly over a light beer.
“I’m kind of blown away at, really everything. The facility, the company, it feels like I’m in a Bond movie” Ethan replied.
“And the interesting thing is, that feeling never goes away. And here’s the best part… You know how your track team was close as shit? You ate, drank, sweat, partied, studied.. Did everything together? It feels like that here” said Rav.
“So there’s like, no work/life balance? Is that what you’re saying?” Ethan shifted. “I don’t know how that’s a positive”.
“I thought you’d say something like that” countered Rav. “Just trust me. It’s great. And besides, work is pretty fucking nice… nice gym, you know we have a bar hidden there right? And the best girls in the Bay Area.. Ethan, we are basically working with models!”

Ethan concurred. “Yeah, it’s not half bad. But it seems like a lot of them have a lot of suitors, no?” Rav shook his head.
“It’s tough to meet a lot of guys when you’re hanging at work all day”.
That answer didn’t satisfy Ethan. “Ok, now this just sounds like a cult. So all the girls are single… because they spend all their time at Adonis?”
“No no no, you have it slightly wrong, not all of them are single, some of them have in-house relationships, and some of the veterans of the company are settled down with spouses. It’s not a cult. But… look. Do this for me. Here’s the best way to show you how Adonis runs. Are you doing anything next Friday?”

Ethan looked at Rav. “Yes, even though I am from Boston, let me talk to all of my contacts here.” Rav blinked and cracked a smile.
“If you’re going to be an asshole you’ll fit right in man, just plan to stay late, and bring your most flattering workout clothes.” It was Ethan’s turn to blink.
“...Why workout clothes”. “You will just have to SEE!” Rav emphasized.
“No really what’s going on, why are you being so vague?”. Rav looked down and sighed.
“This is going to sound really weird. But essentially every 4th Friday of the month turns into a wrestling tournament in the company”.
Ethan was unphased, “OK, haha that’s interesting… is it company sponsored?” “No, it’s not, it’s at night, and it’s best Chris didn’t find out about it because it’s the guys of the company wrestling the girls of the company”.

This caught Ethan’s attention. “Huh. Ok. I think you’re fucking with me.” Ethan waited for the punchline but it never came. Instead, Rav showed Ethan a grainy picture with a girl over him in a sports bra. “Does this lie?”
“Why.. How are you doing that? How did that come about? In our workplace?” Rav shrugged off the questions. “One night a few years ago, we were all drinking after work in the lab and some girl who’s long gone had had it with this guy being an ass to her. So she challenged him to a wrestling match. And. She. Kicked. His. Fucking. Ass. Nobody could believe it. And after that, it was like a chain reaction; there was a group of like 10 of us there and as luck would have it it was 5 girls and 5 guys even. So everybody decided to try to wrestle.”
Ethan was in disbelief. “So you wrestled”.
“Yeah, I did, and I didn’t get my ass kicked but I lost”.
“That sucks” Ethan shook his head.
“Actually, it fucking rocked, and you’ll meet who I wrestled if you really are a morning workout person, her name is Shelby. She’s very good looking. Wrestling her for the first time was very hot and kind of intoxicating. And everyone kinda felt that. So even though the girls’ lost overall matches 3-2 that night, they wanted to do it again. And it kinda became a tradition”.

Ethan’s heart was racing. He always admired a great female athlete but never had questioned his athletic superiority. “So.. If I join this, will I throw off the balance of girls and guys?” Ethan asked. Rav looked up.
“Actually, there’s a reason I’m telling you all of this. It evolved into a 16 person ‘crew’ that does this. We needed to lay out ground rules. For the good of whatever we had. But one of our former members- Graham- left suddenly. It was bizarre, he has a kid on the way and didn’t have a backup plan? Anyway, point is, we have an opening. Consider this the vetting. You passed.” Rav smirked.

“Don’t get too high on yourself. I might not accept this offer” Ethan said. Rav looked at Ethan. “Well you can… but just trust me. Try it out. Have you ever wrestled a woman?”. Ethan shook his head.
“It’s fun. You should give this a shot. Trust me”
“Do you guys still keep score? Like, is it still just an accumulation of matches?” Rav shot Ethan another smirk he was beginning to get accustomed to.
“Do we ever keep score! Here’s the basic layout. 16 people. 8 potential matches. We pick them from a hat. Every match is a first to 3 pins or submissions setup. Every win is worth two points. After that, we’ll do 4 2x2 tag team match, first to 4 pins or submissions. Every win there is worth 5 points. And finally, we end with an 8-8 knockout tag team match in the ring. If you submit or get pinned, you’re out. Last team standing counts how many people are left standing and multiplies by 3. Whatever team at the end of the night, guys or girls, pays for all the drinks whenever we go out later that night.” Ethan’s head was spinning.
“Is it usually even”?
“More even than you’d think, sometimes the guys actually win a few times” Rav gave Ethan a wink. “And that’s all I’ll tell you. Don’t press me for much more”. Ethan didn’t want to overstep and steered the conversation to other things.

Ethan saw a text while driving home. Rav had put him into a group chat that looked like the wrestling crew, with 15 other names appearing. “I am happy to announce that Ethan, our new Textile Scientist, will have his debut next Friday! He’s into it and will be hopefully be taking Graham’s old spot going forward! (if you guys don’t scare him away)”. Ethan’s phone buzzed as the group chat woke up and got excited. Ethan decided he needed to make his presence known. “Hey everybody, it sounds like a lot of fun. What are some names here and I’ll try to put a name to a face before next week?”. Names started calling back. Ethan was admittedly not paying attention to the guys, only scanning the girls to see if he recognized any from the gym. He smiled when Paula, the cute receptionist, gave an answer. He did a double take when his manager, Chloe, also chimed in. Ethan didn’t want to think too hard about the potential ethics violations and general dirty laundry this event had capacity before and tried to go to bed.

Ethan quickly realized getting initiated into the wrestling group was a net positive. The learning curve for both his work and the company culture got flattened. Ethan was generally an amicable, likeable guy and he easily passed the sniff test for the wrestling crew, who cheesily referred to themselves as “Adonis Insiders” or AI. Ethan began a routine to head into the lab at 6:15 in the morning for a workout, where a smaller but still significant crowd hung in the mornings. No Rav, no problem; fellow AI members Victor and Darren introduced Ethan to the morning cohort, who included Chris and Chloe.

“Yeah, it’s not as rowdy here as it is at night because people don’t want to piss Chris off” said Darren after showing Ethan the morning crew.
“But he’s cool. And still strong as a damn ox. And it’s also nice to see a Chloe out here”. “Why, to court favors with two supervisors?” Ethan naively asked.
“Nahh man, nothing like that, she’s just really fucking hot when she works out” Victor corrected. “She gets here a little later”.

Sure enough, Chloe pranced in wearing only a skinny white sports bra and white Lycra shorts. She looked stunning, a complete bombshell. “Hey boys, hey Ethan, so happy to hear about you last night!” she said as she passed, and strutted away shaking a beautiful ass towards a treadmill.

“So, like I said”.

The rest of the week breezed by. Ethan loved the textile department and seeing Chloe every day, who wore pencil skirts and cocktail dresses exclusively to work in. She was *very* aware of her sexual aura and Ethan wondered if she thought it made her a better manager. By Friday, Ethan had gotten chummy and got absorbed into a lunch group of Rav, Darren and Victor. Ethan thought Paula was gorgeous and went out of his way everyday to try to see her at the reception desk and make her laugh; it was an ongoing mission. It was all perfect; except for the looming wrestling event. Ethan had butterflies in his stomach brooding since his initial meeting with Rav.

“Hey guys” Ethan said with a hushed tone at lunch. “I have a few more questions about the whole wrestling thing if you don’t mind”. Both Paula and Rav shot him a steely look. “Don’t talk about that” warned Paula. Ethan got the message and retreated back to talking about the fabric he has been tasked with working on that week.

Despite the influx of work friends, Ethan was still solo that Friday night, only his second weekend in San Francisco. He settled down when he got a text from Rav.

“Hey man, Paula and I didn’t mean to be so cold today, but we really have to keep this wrestling thing under wraps.” Rav texted. Ethan was curious.

“Why the mystique? Is it Chris?” Ethan replied. It was a bit before Ethan got a response, “well kind of, it’s probably a good thing he doesn’t know, but it’s mainly keeping an equilibrium; we don’t want people like Blake and Thomas and Wilbur sneaking into this thing”. Ethan thought for a moment. Blake and Thomas were former college wrestlers, and Wilbur was a 6’10 former power forward for a Big 10 school. “Everyone is pretty similar in physique and the balance makes things fun, we really don’t want to ruin that” Ethan saw the response and texted back “I understand. Sorry for being a big mouth”. Almost instantly, Rav replied, “it’s ok man! You didn’t know! Tell you what; me and Paula and some other people were thinking about practicing for next week early tomorrow. Can you be at the lab at 7 sharp? We can answer a lot of questions there”. Ethan’s heart was pounding as he confirmed he could make it.

The late April sun was just rising up as Ethan trotted into the lab. He wondered about wrestling Paula; what would that be like? He wasn’t sure if he was crushing on her or not, but he was nervous about getting a boner which would make Paula a non-starter. Things stood still as his watch passed 7, until Ethan heard a door open and a voice call, “Hey! Look up here!” Rav was beckoning from a side door on the second level above the lab near the office space. Ethan ran up to him and two subsequent flights of stairs until they reached the roof of Adonis Industries. The roof was flat and had a padded area made of pastel squares where Paula and another Adonis Insider member, Lexi, were stretching.

“Whoa, what’s this?” said Ethan. “Yeah, we have a roof. Chris added it as a thing to show off but he never uses it anymore, so Felize- you know her? She does yoga classes up here.” Felize was an AI member that Ethan had only momentarily met; he remembered her as lythe and thin. “But Felize doesn’t run this until 10. This place is ours. So umm, Ethan. We’re going to stretch, do whatever you’d like to warm up.” “Sure Rav”. Ethan elected to hang out on the roof with the three. Rav wore a white shirt and orange gym shorts. Paula had on a t-shirt and sweatpants, and Lexi wore a t-shirt and yoga pants. They weren’t showing out.

Ethan did some mental math. From a strength standpoint, he was confident. He was thin but no longer held a “wiry” composition like he did in peak collegiate shape. Well defined abs transitioned to subtler ridges and veins that used to protrude were more hidden, but he was still in fine shape. He did enough strength exercises for maintenance, but he wasn’t a bodybuilder. Although he was enamored with Paula, he wasn’t worried about her physique. He knew she had strong legs and probably a flat tummy, but he was confident he would be able to take her in a wrestling match simply by being a guy. Testosterone. Science, right? Ethan was more worried about Lexi, who played collegiate soccer. She had a large frame with broad shoulders and long, thick legs. She stood 5’10, a smidge taller than Ethan. Ethan was worried that she would overpower him on sheer size.

After some stretches, Rav got up and motioned to Lexi, “you ready?” and got a nod in return. Rav then pointed at Ethan and said “so just watch this, and just ask if you have any questions, because it’s going to feel weird.” Rav then took off his shirt revealing the build of a former athlete- a little fat here and there, but still obviously athletic and fit. Lexi also got up and lifted off her shirt to reveal a plain, bulky black sports bra that covered up her shapely breasts. Lexi’s boobs weren’t enormous, but large enough to command attention. Despite the relatively conservative get up, she still looked really hot with her yoga pants showing the definition in her legs. She had a flat tummy with a great looking core. Rav was just taller than Lexi by an inch or so.

“So we’re just going to sit here?” said Ethan to Paula. “Just watch, you’ll get it” she said back as they both sat down to watch Rav and Lexi get on their knees to get ready to spar. Rav and Lexi got closer to each other before finally Rav grabbed Lexi’s shoulders and tried to push her down. Lexi fell and hit the ground, but it was purposeful- she was in perfect position to wrap her long soccer legs around Rav’s torso. She clamped on and he grunted.

Paula spoke up. “OK, so you see that? That’s a bodyscissor. This is really important. Hey, look look look, look! Look at how she holds on even while Rav wriggles around” Paula was right- Rav was wriggling and trying to shake Lexi off without much luck. “She’s right these things are no joke man!” Rav gasped at Ethan. “Hey, actually, Lexi, stop trying to hurt him I think it would be easier to show Ethan this if you guys stood still. Guys, just stay there” Paula asked. Lexi softened her grip but still maintained the hold. “Ok, get up.” Paula helped Ethan up and then edged towards the wrestlers.

“So have you ever played any nintendo games with Mario??” Paula asked Ethan. “I swear this will make sense.” “Yeah I’m familiar” replied Ethan. “Ok. So Mario. Kinda good but not great at everything, right? That’s what a lot of you guy wrestlers are like. Jack of all trades.” Paula then motioned to Lexi, still with a light clamp on Rav. “But there’s other characters with specialties. Yoshi is fast. Donkey Kong is strong. So girls have a speciality like that. And their speciality is scissors. And by scissors, I mean squeezing boys with our legs anywhere from the waist up. Ok. so Rav! I want you to lay down.”

“Rav, are you ok with just being this crash dummy? I’m so sorry for putting you through this!” said Ethan. “It’s OK man, this isn’t the worst position. I’ve got a cute girl with her legs around me!” Rav said as he began to lay flat on his back. Lexi blushed as she maintained the maintenance hold around Rav. “Besides Ethan, like she’s able to do any damage anyway!” “Oh you’re really a funny guy Rav” Lexi growled as she repositioned herself to clamp down as hard as she could with her legs. “AHhhhh! Rav yelled between laughter. He was still deciding to register laughing at Lexi or being in pain.

“Geez, didn’t know these two were so flirty” Ethan murmured to Paula. “Well the subtext is that they date” Paula murmured back, and Ethan nodded. “So why did you guys invite me then to come? Sounds like you’re facilitating a double date” Ethan half joked to Paula. “Haa” Paula sarcastically retorted. “Let me see how you wrestle me and then we’ll talk” she continued. “Ha, we’ll see” Ethan responded. He tried to play cool but Paula had sparked a raging 3 alarm fire in his mind on the prospect of wrestling Paula to date her, even if she was in jest. “OK, you need to stop flirting and watch this”. Ethan focused back on the action.

“OK, so you heard Rav grunt, that’s because this shit hurts. It hurts when Lexi does this to Rav and it would hurt you if I squeezed the life out of you, probably more. You’d probably tap out.” Ethan looked on as Paula took his 3 alarm fire and poured rocket fuel on it. “Look at Lexi’s legs. Big and strong, right? Lexi, what was your 1 mile time in college?” “5:24!” she proudly beamed back. “What was your squat max?” “205!” “You get the picture” Paula said, returning her focus to Ethan.“They may not be guy powerlifter legs but our legs are strong, and our hips are bigger than yours and our legs are bigger than yours, with very few exceptions. It’s biology. This gives us unique leverage. Scissors are our weapon”. “Ok, but it’s just one hold” Ethan said breaking his silence. “It seems one dimensional”.

“Right. So it looks that way because Lexi is doing a bodyscissor. And it’s a move with a lot of uses. But you’re right! Just one move. You know what body part exists above the shoulders?” “The head” Ethan answered, beginning to catch on to the bit. “Rav stand still. Lexi, put him in a headscissors.” Rav obeyed while Lexi scooted backward until she sat behind Rav, then put her legs around his head. Rav faced away. “Ok, now squeeze”. Ethan watched Lexi’s muscles bulge in her yoga pants as Rav gasped and gripped her thighs. He looked way less gleeful as he frantically tried to separate Lexi’s powerful grip. “Ok Lexi that’s enough. So there’s a ton of variations on how to headscissor a boy but Lexi’s position is a classic. But there’s a zillion variations of this, something called figure 4, oh, and Rav’s head could be completely reversed and basically stuffed into Lexi’s pussy, so close he could basically taste it”. Ethan was taken aback with how brazen Paula was getting describing this stuff. He was beginning to get aroused.

“Ok, but I want you to show him one more. Do a reverse headscissor.” Paula called at Lexi. Ethan watched as Lexi climbed over Rav’s head before grabbing his legs and lowering her thighs onto Rav. She slowly snaked her legs around Rav’s head before his face was deep in her bubbly ass and the sides of his face were covered by Lexi’s thighs. Lexi squeezed and Rav’s face turned red. Ethan watched the veins on Rav’s head become defined as he quickly tapped Lexi’s ass a few times to signal he had enough. “You see that? He lasted 7 seconds” Paula remarked. “This shit hurts”.

Ethan tried to play it cool while his mind was abuzz. “OK. OK. I get it. I think. So what else do I have to look out for?” Ethan feigned curiosity. He needed to pump the breaks and thought conversation would help instead of Paula egging Lexi on more. “It depends on who’s the one wrestling. The field is pretty even but everyone has things they’re good at” Paula answered. Ethan tried to think of names and thought of Felize, who apparently led yoga classes.

“What’s Felize good at? She’s basically the smallest person who wrestles.” Ethan thought Felize soaking wet may be 95 pounds.

“So Felize is like a walking muscle tendon. No fat. She’s ultra flexible and very strong and has a very high pain tolerance. You basically have to have perfect form in whatever hold you put her in. Good luck pinning her, she’s so wriggly- … pinning her is like stabbing a blob of olive oil with a toothpick in the oil dips that they serve with bread at fancy Italian restaurants.” Ethan blinked and wrapped his head around Paula’s analogy. “OK, so she has good defense, but how could she make a guy tap?”

Paula looked at Ethan. “Scissors… i don’t know if you really get this whole scissors thing! If she wraps her legs around your head, you’re gone!” Paula paused. “She also does this thing where she can latch onto your back like a backpack and there’s basically nothing you can do to get her off. And she gets a lot of guys to tap that are just completely fatigued. She has these bony arms and just has perfect technique when she puts a headlock on you. It’s really clever”.

“I get that, I totally get her, but I also feel like if she got out of pocket I could fling her into the ocean.” Paula giggled. “You just have to see! Want to know about anybody else?” Ethan paused and thought. “Shelby. Rav said she was really tough”.

“Yeah, and that’s really the best descriptor. I have nothing beyond that. She grew up on a farm and she played softball at Baylor. Just one of those kinda girls. She wrestles in a tank top and old gym shorts. Nothing fancy. She’s just really tough to submit!”

“OK, well if tank top and gym shorts aren’t fancy, what is fancy? What do other people wrestle in?” Ethan realized he was skirting back into more flirtatious territory. “So the fanciest is Noma, and she usually comes out in these sexy push-up bras and matching g-string panties. She gets fucking hot.” Noma was Asian and about Ethan’s height; in a field of great bodies, her’s was perfect. Large, full breasts, what seemed like a slim figure and a gorgeous ass. The full package. “Wow, that doesn’t seem fair. I mean is she a good wrestler? How do guys wrestle against her?”

“She’s a not great, but good wrestler. She’s good at just about every hold. But she’s still clearly one of the top 2-3 girls who do this. She is so hot, and she knows it, and she owns it instead of playing coy, it’s like every guy is wrestling in slow motion because they’re so distracted and trying to hide their boner. She wins a lot, even against the best guys. And it’s barely fair. She has the best figure and she’s ripped, and you know what sport she played? Fucking golf! At UCLA! What is she doing being this ripped! Oh, and rumor has it she has a TWIN, who’s just as hot, and who actually apparently came here once for a mini wrestling thing. She wanted to try it out. Apparently she was a quick learner. Sorry. She’s just not fair. Thank god she’s not naturally that great at wrestling. That’s your wrap up.” Paula sighed.

“I didn’t mean to touch a nerve” Ethan said. “So wait, do guys, get boners while doing this?” “I mean, if you’re not gay” replied Paula.
“Ethan, if you’re wrestling Noma she’s going to be all over your body, in a thong, trying anyway she can to put her boobs in your face. It’s inevitable. Especially if you’re single and you think you can get with her. So are you gay? I mean, you don't have to answer that”
"I can confirm I am not!”
“Wow, look at you, Mr. Heterosexual over here, be a little more excited next time! Are you single?”
“Ye.. well wait a second. Why do you want to know. Why do you care? Are you scoping me out?”
“Yes Ethan. Wow, caught me. I am indeeeeeed seeing if you’re single. Lord. Get a grip. Not everything is about you.”

Ethan and Paula laughed. Ethan’s head was still spinning but he felt comfortable with Paula. Rav and Lexi had begun to spar again, but it was a relatively boring, guard-heavy grapple and Ethan was no longer paying attention.
“But back to the point. If you just embrace your boner instead of feeling self conscience and trying to hide it, you can beat Noma.”
“OK different question- who else will I get a boner against?” Now that the ice was breaking, what seemed like absurd questions out of context were feeling easy with Paula.

“You’re not going to like this answer.. But definitely Chloe, she has this perfect mixture. From a technical standpoint, she’s probably the best wrestler, she just knows holds, she knows when to put them on, how to use them and ramp up the pressure, you get it. And then you add her body, she’s not as hot as Noma but she’s neeearly there, she’s so tight and so ripped, but not in a body builder way, more like an instagram model beach bunny with a perfect ass that can somehow squat two plates kinda way. She either wears these cat print bodysuits that she absolutely looks stunnnnning in, or every once in a while she’ll wear full black lingerie. Lastly, for most people she’s a manager and probably the highest paid person in AI. So she’s got the whole weird power and dominance aura about her. So you’ll get a boner from her.”
“So she’s the best wrestler?”
“Yeah, here, let’s go inside, I want to show you something. Hey Lex, we’re going downstairs!” “Ok sounds good!” Lexi said back while on her back. She had Rav in guard, but Rav looked to be gaining a footing in the sparring match. Paula led Ethan downstairs into the lab near the boxing ring. “So we do the full guys vs. girls tag team in the boxing ring which is a lot of fun” Paula casually mentioned. She found a small office cabinet hidden under the curtain and opened a drawer. She reached in and pulled out what looked like a printed spreadsheet and handed it to Ethan.”

“So we take stats for fun, and this gives us a rough idea of who exactly is the ‘best’ or the ‘worst’. We just record how many times we submitted and how many times we made someone submit, and kinda use that as a record. So look, here’s Felize, over the past year she’s tapped out 24 times and made someone tap out 19 times. So you could say her record is 19-24. These numbers are low because she plays a lot of defense, and she hasn't been here for a while. So compare that to someone like Chloe who can easily make anyone tap, she is 57-23. She’s almost tapped out as much as Felize has, but she’s so dominant at making people tap that it just doesn’t matter.

Ethan scanned the sheet and saw for the most part, there wasn’t a proverbial whipping boy in AI, and most people hung around with their Win-Loss record separated by single digits. Darren was the most accomplished guy with a 48-28 record. Noma had a 39-30 record; Paula was right, she was good but not great. Ethan browsed to Paula and gasped. 42-22.
“Paula what the fuck! You’re the second best women’s wrestler, and it’s not really close!”
“Yeah, I’m aware” Paula began to blush
“So, you just led me in and handed me this, so you could brag right?” Ethan began to laugh.
“No no no! I just wanted you to see how these things go! Look, these are the better wrestlers! And we also keep track of everything. So we’ve had 28 of these things and after all of that the record for, boys vs girls, is 789 tapouts rewarded to the guys, and 804 tapouts rewarded to the girls. It’s pretty even, but we’re a little ahead.” Paula paused “And I think I did come here to brag some ”.

“OK” Ethan began. “So what do you wear when you wrestle?” Paula smiled wryly.
“Well wouldn’t you like to know! why? Is it because you’re afraid if I wear something sexy you’ll get a boner? It’s OK to admit!”
Ethan smiled, hiding his brain short circuiting again. “Don’t get too cocky. I’m just feeling things out for how things are going to go.”
“Well wouldn’t you like to feel things out, huh?” Paula began to giggle. Ethan tried to figure if Paula was flirting or deflecting, or both. “How about let’s keep it a surprise and if you want to wrestle me you’ll just have to deal with these sweats” Paula looked at Ethan and shrugged.

Ethan had had enough. He didn’t need to wrestle with Paula in bulky sweats. His capacity for arousing information was shot and he wanted to see Paula with as little clothes on as possible before wrestling her. He looked at his watch- 7:45. He decided while he was still in athletic gear, he could at least workout. “Well ok. Do what you want. I really appreciate everybody helping me and you explaining everything! But I think I’m going to workout. Do you have to let Lexi or Rav know?...
“Sure, I’ll probably let them know what’s going on.” Paula walked up the stairs. Ethan got a workout in and left the building.

The weekend slid by; Ethan was kicking himself for leaving the building so early on Saturday morning. He wanted to talk and spend more time with Paula. Monday answered his yearning. Ethan found Paula, who eschewed her usual form fitting work attire to a puffier blouse and pants, after his workout. Ethan lingered around the front desk, saying he forgot items in his car. Ethan found Paula coming down to the lab where he worked for peculiar reasons like “needing a signature” and “better coffee”. During lunch, Ethan and Paula were engrossed in conversation, swerving well past small talk into weirder, specific conversations. They realized they both dated band people in college. Ethan singled out Paula’s number from the AI group chat that afternoon and revisited- “I still can’t believe you dated a trombone player”- and waited.

A text came back at 7, after Paula had completely finished with work and the gym. Paula got into the backstory, and the floodgates opened. Paula was head cheerleader idyllically dating the quarterback in high school. Things came apart in college, and long distance proved the quarterback to be an emotionally manipulative shithead. The tromboner represented an ultrasafe guy who wouldn’t hurt her. Ethan was completely blindsided by her vulnerability and kept his uneventful band-girlfriend backstory to himself and asked about other things. They texted all night.

The ritual continued- Paula and Ethan manufactured excuses to be in proximity to each other during the day and texted at night. Ethan was disappointed that Paula began dressing more conservatively- the baggier blouses become a trend that week- but otherwise thrilled at the trajectory. Their conversations got deep- Ethan learned Paula was much more than just the “receptionist”; she had her hand in HR, accounting, compliance, and other general operations for the company. Ethan told her he was scared out of his mind to move all the way from Boston to SF, but that the company, the whole AI thing, and meeting ‘friends like’ Paula really helped. Conversation ebb and flowed, from the innocuous small talk to the deep topics to mild flirtation, but never crossed a line.

Days trickled by. A day before the wrestling event, Ethan asked for guidance on the AI group chat and was told by the group to wear “whatever you’re most comfortable in” but also “bring clothes to go out in”, and he’ll “figure out the rest”. Paula later explained over text that yes, they do go out, and that Ethan could think of wrestling as the pregame. “But no beer. Mainly hard seltzer and shots of liquor and easy shit like that. Felize drinks white wine at these things. I don’t know how she does it”. It made sense to Ethan- beer made you bloated which didn’t feel like a good wrestling tactic. Ethan began to nod off before he got one more text from Paula.

“Hey, which one of these should I wear tomorrow?” The caption said over an image of two skimpy athletic outfits, sponsored by Nike. On one side; a black skinny athletic bra with a large white swoosh accompanied by peach colored lycra shorts with a smaller black swoosh. On the other side; a similar branding with the colors switched, the bottoms to dark olive and the bra white with a large black swoosh. “Go with what you’d like” replied Ethan, “but I think you’d look good in the black and peach!” “You think so?” “I think so!” “OK ”. Ethan had butterflies in his stomach after the exchange and tried to sleep things off.

Friday fled by; things seemed normal but there was an undercurrent of energy on the Adonis Industries campus. Ethan found Paula wearing an Indiana sweatshirt- the lab wasn’t much better. Everyone was wearing sweatshirts- nobody told Ethan every 3rd Friday was “school spirit Friday”. It felt cheesy and weird but then again, so did a lot of things at Adonis!

The group chat was abuzz; there was a lot of trash talk and Ethan began to parse together the history of the last wrestling meeting. It sounded like the girls won, with the deciding submission being Noma smothering Ethan’s friend Victor with her breast while he was in a headlock. Ethan gulped when he read that, although he didn’t know who exactly the real winner there was either. Another girl, Hannah, mentioned how she was going to “finish off” another guy, whatever that meant. Ethan was most surprised at Paula, who was going for blood at everyone. Eventually Ethan became the topic, “so who’s going to embarrass the new guy first?”. The first reply- Paula, with a raising hand emoji.

If you enjoy my style of writing, I am open to commissions; leave a DM and I'd be happy to see what I can do!
Old 01-Feb-21, 03:04
Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Adonis Industries

Wow great story can't wait for the follow on. Really great writing.
Old 01-Feb-21, 20:09
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Great story. Wanna see where it goes
Old 01-Feb-21, 21:17
Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I hope they use the boxing ring
Old 02-Feb-21, 19:09
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I should say I really like how you've set this up. There's a lot of mileage to get out of these characters, and I look forward to whatever you write for us.
Old 28-Mar-21, 06:39
Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Keenly Waiting for the next part! Can't wait to see how Paula embarrasses him
Old 14-Mar-22, 16:21
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Just found this one. Don't know if a second part is ever coming, but just wanted to say, great work.
Old 17-Apr-22, 22:06
Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just found this one. Don't know if a second part is ever coming, but just wanted to say, great work.
Thanks man. I think I got a little burned out with this but I have an entire second part coming soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to watoss For This Useful Post:

Tags
blowjob, competition, work, wrestling