Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-21, 00:47
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Female domination in the life of J.-J. Rousseau (Confessions)

Jean-Jacques Rousseau: Confessions (1782)
1st book

"Since Mademoiselle Lambercier was devoted to us with the love of a mother, she also claimed her power over us and sometimes drove it to the point that, if we deserved it, she chastised us like a mother her child. For a long time she let go of the threat, and this threat of a punishment that was entirely new to me terrified me; but after enduring it I found it less terrible than I had expected it to be; yes, what is still more peculiar, this chastisement infused me with even greater affection for her who had given it to me. In fact, it took all the sincerity of that affection and my natural obedience to hold me back from deliberately committing something that should have been punished in the same way; for the pain, and even the shame, had been connected with a feeling of sensuality which had left in me the need to see it re-aroused by the same hand rather than the fear of it. Since this undoubtedly resulted from a premature impulse of the sexual instinct, I would certainly not have found anything pleasant in the same chastisement from her brother's hand. But with his character I did not need to fear easily that he would represent his sister if the punishment was given, and if I nevertheless avoided deserving a chastisement, it was only out of concern to anger Mademoiselle Lambercier; for affection, even if it is only an emanation of sensuality, exerts such great force on me that it always keeps the latter in check.

The repetition of the corporal punishment, which I avoided without fear of it, happened through no fault of my own, that is, without having intentionally caused it, and I can say that I confidently applied it and not without a secret delight let me endure. But this second time was also the last, for Mademoiselle Lambercier, who had undoubtedly noticed some sign that this chastisement was not fulfilling its purpose, declared that she wanted nothing more to do with such a punishment as it tired her too much. Until then we had slept in her room, and even now and then in her bed in winter. Two days later we were given a special bedroom, and from then on I enjoyed the honor, which I would have gladly renounced, of being treated by her as a grown boy.

Who would believe that this chastisement received at the age of eight from the hand of a girl of thirty decided over my inclinations, my desires, my passions, over myself for the rest of my life, and in a way that exactly the opposite of the expected consequences was produced? From the moment my sensuality awoke, my desires got so confused that, since they were limited to what I had felt, they never felt the urge to look for anything else.

In spite of my blood, which was sensually heated almost from my birth, I kept myself clean of all defilement until the age at which even the coldest and most sluggish temperaments begin to develop. Long tormented, without knowing why, I devoured with burning glances all the beautiful women I met; my imagination kept bringing their images back to my mind, solely to show them to me in the execution of the punitive act, and to make just as many Mademoiselles Lambercier out of them.

Even after I had achieved manhood, this peculiar and depraved taste, even touching madness, which has never lost itself, has preserved me the moral purity which it apparently ought to have robbed me of. [...]
My old childish taste was not lost, but on the contrary merged with the other in such a way that I could never remove it from my sensual desires; and this folly, in connection with my innate shyness in women, has always made me very little undertaking, because I neither dared to say everything, nor could I do everything, while the kind of enjoyment, of which the other was in my eyes only the ultimate goal, could not be expected from the one who longed for it, nor could it be guessed by the one on whom the fulfillment depended. So all my life, despite my cravings, I kept silent in front of the people I loved most.

Unable to admit my taste, I satisfied it by dealing with personalities who kept it awake in me. To lie on my knees in front of an imperious beloved, obey her slightest hint, beg her forgiveness, those were blissful pleasures for me, and the more my lively imagination heated my blood, the more I looked like a stupid lover. It is understandable that such courtship does not achieve quick results and is not very dangerous to the virtue of women to whom one pays homage. I have therefore had possessed only few, regardless of that, in my own way, that is, had many pleasures in my imagination. So it was precisely my sensuality, which corresponded to my shy nature and my enthusiastic spirit, the innocence of my feelings and the purity of my morals, and precisely with the help of the same taste which, if I had been a little more cheeky, might have drawn me into the most vulgar lusts.

I have taken the first step, which has been the most difficult for me, into the gloomy and filthy labyrinth of my confessions. It is not the admission of what is criminal that costs the most to overcome, but the open admission of what is ridiculous and shameful. From now on I am sure of myself; after having had the courage to say so much, nothing can hold me back. How difficult it was for me to come to such confessions can be concluded from the fact that I have never in my life been able to win over myself to confess my madness to those whom I loved with such a maddening passion that I could not see or hear I was able to get completely beside myself and my whole body to be seized with a convulsive tremor. Even in the hours of the most intimate confidentiality, I did not have the heart to ask them to grant the only favor that I still lacked in addition to the others."

Last edited by Young Amazon; 18-Apr-21 at 01:21.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 01:16
Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female domination in the life of J.-J. Rousseau (Confessions)

It is wonderful to read here from the French philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Mademoiselle Lambercier. I knew the philosopher, but did not realize that he had such submissive tendencies. Thanks, Young Amazon, for discovering and writing down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomas62 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 01:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is wonderful to read here from the French philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Mademoiselle Lambercier. I knew the philosopher, but did not realize that he had such submissive tendencies. Thanks, Young Amazon, for discovering and writing down.
Yes I recently discovered it and found this small story quite ammusing, well written and psychologically interesting. I'm sure many don't know about his femdom taste. He would have loved this forum..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 01:28
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Amazon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I recently discovered it and found this small story quite ammusing, well written and psychologically interesting. I'm sure many don't know about his femdom taste. He would have loved this forum..
I heard about that before but never bothered to look up what exactly he wrote about it. Thank you for digging it up! Very interesting!
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 01:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I heard about that before but never bothered to look up what exactly he wrote about it. Thank you for digging it up! Very interesting!
I would also like to post something from Marquis de Sade, but I can't remember where he had femdom stories. He mostly includes a huge mix of all kinds of sadomasochism. Maybe in his big epic Justine and Juliette which is about two women, of which one is a real bitch that makes career by being evil and selfish. But i haven't read most of it. And de Sade lives in the same historical time as Rousseau, one generation after him and criticizes his ideas while creating his own evil, immoral social philosophy (quite similar to Nietzsche's) in his works of literature, in opposition to Rousseau's optimism and moral humanism.

Last edited by Young Amazon; 18-Apr-21 at 01:55.
The Following User Says Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-21, 21:37
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I thought I read that early in life young Rousseau got caught peeping at a grown woman, who roughed him up somehow and thus started him down the BDSM path. But I have no idea where I might have read that.

I haven't read all of Sade, but there's some f/f sadism in both PHILOSOPHY OF THE BOUDOIR (from which Jess Franco drew his character "Eugenie" for a couple of his sadism flicks) and JULIETTE. The latter has one really great moment of f/m sadism involving Juliette and her father.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post: