Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-21, 10:47
Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Default Pinned down by a girl at school

Guys, did you ever get sat on and pinned down by a girl at school? I sometimes got sat on and once a girl sat on me for the whole lunch break. And Girls, did you sit on guys at school?
Old 18-Sep-21, 12:34
Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pinned down by a girl at school

Yep happened me too
Old 18-Sep-21, 16:07
Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19 Points: 2,298, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

How long did they sit on you for?
Old 18-Sep-21, 16:44
Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Who
Old 20-Sep-21, 14:44
Points: 10,855, Level: 45 Points: 10,855, Level: 45 Points: 10,855, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

Early experience of the schoolgirl pin

One of my good friends , Steve, very nice , on the larger side , 5th grader
During lunchtime, Danielle, very pretty, 5th grader , got into a altercation with Steve after he bumped into her …she started chasing him …he fell , she jumped right on top of him , he tried pushing back , she was too mad & aggressive for him to do anything…after a few minutes …Danielle sat back on his chest , hands on her waist , “now say your sorry “ with tears in his eyes Steve shook his head rapidly, “I’m Sorry “ Danielle sat there for a couple minutes until the teachers showed up , Danielle got up , adjusting her skirt , smiled down on him & walked away, getting hugs from all her girlfriends…Steve laid there crying until the bell rang ….
Old 21-Sep-21, 05:30
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I remember being 5 years old at school, and watching my friend, reluctantly wrestle his sister during lunchtime one day. I specifically remember him trying to get away from her,rather than stay and wrestle. As a kid I was attracted to action movies and super heroes etc so thought it was weird that he did not want to stay and fight with her. And then, thought it was even weirder when she wrestled him to the ground and smushed his face around with her hand while she sat on him in a SGP. I remember being so confused, because all the heroes on TV were men, and I knew boys were stronger than girls. I guess not... She was 2 or 3 years older than him.

I don't know when that memory started to excite me.

I also remember a different friend, being bested by a girl a year younger than him, whilst alot of us were wrestling during lunchtime. We were all friends, just having a playful wrestle like what we saw on pro wrestling. And then these 2 girls came to join.. we told them they couldnt wrestle with us because we didn't want to hurt them. I don't know about anyone else, but I know I was saying that they couldn't join, because I was afraid of them hurting me. They were taller and heavier than us, which is often the case around the age of 10. One of the girls started throwing us around, and the other just put us in some painful holds. I was lucky (or unlucky) enough not to be humiliated by them. But I specifically remember the younger girl, standing behind my friend, grabbing him by the wrists, and shoving her knee into his back. She kept holding it until he started hunching over from the pain, and then fell to his knees. All the while she was still holding his wrists, with her knee driving into his back. Eventually she was standing over him, same position but by now, his face was press into the grass as well. She was laughing at him and telling him to say out loud that girls are stronger than boys. He would say it, and then she would laugh, and tell him to say it again. He must have said it only a few times. Eventually she let him go, and continued manhandling the others, as if it was no big deal. The whole ordeal probably only last 20 seconds, but it left such an impact on me. Even more so, because, although I couldn't tell at the time, but my friend was crying while he was saying girls are stronger than boys. He tried to wipe the tears away while he got up, but I noticed.

I remember, a handful of other experiences, some of which were so subtle, but unfortunately I was NEVER the victim of being bested by a girl. Once I hit puberty i started to get very jealous of these situations when I saw them happen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 09:59
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

When I was at high school, I used to enjoy myself beating up some of the boys at lunch time.

I was a high level ballerina and gymnast and I loved weightlifting so I had very strong legs and shoulders and arms. My core strength was pretty good too.

My favourite trick was to wrestle down a boy, usually one of the jocks, not the huge ones! I'd pin him in a schoolgirl pin and sit right up on his neck or chin or mouth and keep him there all lunch time while I teased and taunted him.

I started with a classic schoolgirl pin like my first pic here but soon discovered that putting his arms up by his head inside my powerful thighs would negate his upper body strength. There are no pics from those days but I sat on them like the pictures attached. I loved tightly pinning a boy then spreading my little school uniform skirt over his face and reading a book or eating my lunch while his whole world was my soft white cotton panties and my thighs holding his face. I'd pull my skirt back occasionally so the other boys could see his face and so I could look him in the eyes to dominate him.

Watching the embarrassment on his face as a crowd of boys and girls gathered to taunt him was incredibly sexy.

I'd beat up a different boy every day and do it most days of the week so I got quite a reputation.

Most of the boys tried to dodge me so I couldn't humiliate them but sometimes their mates would round them up so they couldn't get away.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SGP 1 (2).jpg (136.0 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg SGP 6 (2).jpg (101.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg sgp 13.jpg (57.7 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg Test 8.jpg (178.4 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg Bound Gagged and Smothered (1).jpg (410.0 KB, 116 views)

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 12:24
Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was at high school, I used to enjoy myself beating up some of the boys at lunch time.

I was a high level ballerina and gymnast and I loved weightlifting so I had very strong legs and shoulders and arms. My core strength was pretty good too.

My favourite trick was to wrestle down a boy, usually one of the jocks, not the huge ones! I'd pin him in a schoolgirl pin and sit right up on his neck or chin or mouth and keep him there all lunch time while I teased and taunted him.

I started with a classic schoolgirl pin like my first pic here but soon discovered that putting his arms up by his head inside my powerful thighs would negate his upper body strength. There are no pics from those days but I sat on them like the pictures attached. I loved tightly pinning a boy then spreading my little school uniform skirt over his face and reading a book or eating my lunch while his whole world was my soft white cotton panties and my thighs holding his face. I'd pull my skirt back occasionally so the other boys could see his face and so I could look him in the eyes to dominate him.

Watching the embarrassment on his face as a crowd of boys and girls gathered to taunt him was incredibly sexy.

I'd beat up a different boy every day and do it most days of the week so I got quite a reputation.

Most of the boys tried to dodge me so I couldn't humiliate them but sometimes their mates would round them up so they couldn't get away.
And Lo! A goddess was born

I was sat on and pinned by a girl called Abigail Dickinson, red haired girl who I'd known all my school life, she was a good friend but as we got older we drifted apart slightly, we were about 12 something like that when we started chatting and I hit her as a joke, she didn't take too kindly to it and chased me to the top of the playing fields, I was knackered so she easily put me on my back, sat on my chest and started chastising me, she edged up till her blue towelling knockers (I remember them vividly) were under my chin, I think I was humiliated at the time but it made such a powerful impression on me that I am still being overwhelmed and overpowered by women today. Thank you Abigail
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yorks1967 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 13:01
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorks1967 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And Lo! A goddess was born

I was sat on and pinned by a girl called Abigail Dickinson, red haired girl who I'd known all my school life, she was a good friend but as we got older we drifted apart slightly, we were about 12 something like that when we started chatting and I hit her as a joke, she didn't take too kindly to it and chased me to the top of the playing fields, I was knackered so she easily put me on my back, sat on my chest and started chastising me, she edged up till her blue towelling knockers (I remember them vividly) were under my chin, I think I was humiliated at the time but it made such a powerful impression on me that I am still being overwhelmed and overpowered by women today. Thank you Abigail
That's a cool memory. I wonder if she is still pinning and sitting on men now.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 14:23
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 207 Posts

Surprisingly, it's the first time that I notice your arms (photo 4): they are really deadly weapons, I dream to play Armwrestling with you, only to loss every time. Your smart feature and your quite face, that remind me a middle-upperclass English woman, hide a real man-killer.
Love
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Issarg For This Useful Post: