Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-17, 22:51
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Private Mini-Event Budapest 06 / 2017

A few weeks ago I got an email from a producer of fantasy / light domination clips in which he asked me
if I didn’t want to come to Budapest for a weekend-shooting because one of his performers had cancelled.
Of cause I was interested in the shooting, I already did two shootings with him,
but the whole effort for only a few filmed scenes and in addition time-wise unfavourable flight connections?

Despite the fact that the shooting took place just two weeks after the past Femwrestle Event and one week before Riona’s garden (wrestling) party
I decided to expand the weekend to do some private wrestling sessions in Budapest.
Well, finally it have been 7 again.
For this purpose, I rented the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
Some people certainly will know it from old DWW clips.

At this point, I once again must thank [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and especially [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for their support,
without whose help some sessions I would not have been able to realise.
So everything went smoothly, all the girls have appeared and even over-punctual!

I arrived on Wednesday evening and I met with Antscha in the studio to get an introduction into the localities,
including shopping and train connections.
The studio is located in a suburb of Budapest.

On Thursday morning at 9 o'clock I had my first session with Antscha.
I don’t have to write much about Antscha.
As always it has been a challenging session and we worked up a good sweat during the 90 minutes.
After our session, we talked for quite a while.

Since my next session should be in the afternoon, I have explored the surrounding area.
In the direct vicinity of the studio is a small lake, where you can do water skiing.

At 3 PM my next session was with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] who had [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in her wake.
I especially was looking forward to meet again with Tia since the last time we met each other at her farewell
at the Femwrestle Event in March 2014.

As women are they always do complain about their figure.
From my point of view she looks perfect right now with about 73 kg (161 #).
Concerning the strength she is at the same level as before her timeout.
I think, her skills got a little bit rusty because it took her about 20 minutes to get her first submission.
She said that I've improved significantly in the three years since our last meeting.
Even with her parade move, the Guillotine Choke, she wasn’t able to surprise me.

Nevertheless, after half an hour my power was gradually fading away and Tia got used to my defence
so she was able to submit me several times.
The two hours had just flown by.
At Tia, as well as at Antscha and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I especially like the alternation between competitive and playful elements.

Now it was Jenna's turn.

Jenna is a very dear woman and we had a very open conversation.
She is artistically very talented, earns money with doing tattoos and is painting very gladly.
For example, she decorated a part of the facade of Tia's house.

After the preliminary work of Antscha and Tia, I was so far exhausted now that it was an even session against Jenna.
Jenna has very strong arms and with her body scissors she was able to submit me several times.
That normally doesn’t happen very often.
Although Jenna told me that she had no sessions lately she did improve a lot from the technical point of view since we met last time.
However one advantage I grant Jenna in our sessions: Since she has a long and somewhat sensitive neck I tried to avoid attacks on this (head locks, etc.).
It is quite difficult to get her on her back only by tackling her upper body.
Also with Jenna I had a lot of fun.

So a strenuous but very wonderful first day ended.

Friday morning at 11 o'clock I started with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
It was our first meeting on the mat, after several unsuccessful attempts at Femwrestle events.

Right from the start, she pointed out to me that she still has slight problems with her arm
(caused by an arm bar from Antscha a few weeks ago) and I should take care of it what I did of course.

Kimbra is a strong opponent and I hardly had to hold back in our session.
She is one of the few fighters who also offers a start from a standing position.
You can feel that she likes to fight, especially when she has the upper hand.
I can understand that she is one of Fritz favourite session girls.

Toward the end of our session, we tried a few things so that Kimbra could get to know my limits for the upcoming shooting.
Beside Orsi B., Princess Nikki and a few others, Kimbra belonged to the actresses,
whose "victim" I should play.
At this point my holiday almost had ended because of a failed hip throw attempt of Kimbra
I have landed hard on my shoulder.
Luckily I only got some pulled muscles.

Meanwhile also Fritz had arrived who like me took part in the shooting.

After his two private sessions with Kimbra and Orsi we went together to the city to the shooting location.

I had to make a clip with Kimbra and Orsi.

To the end of the day the male actors and the producer went to a pub for a couple of beers.

Despite the fact that I had the longest way the next morning I was the first to arrive at the shooting location.
My first shooting was appointed for around noon but since another actor was late we decided to prepone my shooting with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

In that clip I should represent a lazy couch potato which Nikki had to convince to work out by wrestling domination, hitting and face slapping.

Because we had no time to get to know each other before the shooting Nikki only hinted the body blows partly without touching me and her face slaps has been light stroking.
I don’t like such bad fakes.
I had no choice but to give her a firm hug to whisper in her ear that she does not need to hold back.
You should have seen the broad grin in her face.
From now on the hits were not only visible but also clearly audible (and I could feel them too).

If Orsi had told me sooner that this "flea" is so powerful and talented, I would have tried her in a private session.
A few times she took me to the edge of a knock out with neck scissors and RNCs.

Around noon I had another shoot with a girl who is rather uninteresting for the wrestling scene.
Therefore I save more details.

After the shooting the producer and the male actors accompanied by Orsi went for a dinner.
Unfortunately the other girls had no time.

Here is a picture:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It was a nice ending of the day.

For Sunday I had planned my last two private sessions.

Just before 11 o'clock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] arrived and even brought me something to eat.

Unfortunately we never had succeeded in having a session before.

Gucci is a very dear and intelligent young woman.
We had a very nice and very long conversation.

Gucci is fighting very technically. She has the blue belt in BJJ.
However, she is quite light with just under 60 kg (130 #) and she also is not the strongest.
Nevertheless, we have managed to find a way to wrestle with each other playfully.
We both had a lot of fun and laughed a lot.
Hardly to believe that it was the session in which I sweated the most.

Shortly before 3 pm, Gucci's best friend [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] arrived.

Until now we had three times the pleasure of a joint session.
I am always thrilled by the charisma of this 42 year old woman.

Through a knee surgery it was Suzie 's first session after a long break.
It was noticeable that she had less strength in her legs than at our last meeting and she favoured her knee.
On the other hand she seems to have concentrated more on her upper body training.
Her shoulders were much wider than usual and her upper arms were much more defined.
Suzie also has a blue belt in BJJ and is fighting very technically too.
As a result of the increase in strength in the upper body she is now able to force submissions from me.
By the way Suzie has a playful dominant streak which I like very much.

After I said goodbye to Suzie I drove to the city again to meet the producer, another actor, Orsi B. and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(who was on a short visit to Budapest) for dinner.

On Monday I relaxed started the return journey after I cleaned the mat room.

By the way:

Actually, I am not a person who discusses politics.
Nevertheless, I was very pleased that two young people like Nikki and Sativa are very interested in politics
know the ropes and have reasonable views.

As far as the costs are concerned Budapest is worth a weekend trip.

If one travels with small luggage one can get a round trip from Hannover to Budapest for less than 50 euro.
The public transport in Hungary is quite cheap.
The costs for Taxis however are comparable to German prices.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post: