Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of this session?
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 1, but lose Part 2. 5 5.26%
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 2, but lose Part 1. 6 6.32%
InTheFlesh86 will win both Part 1 and Part 2 (most likely). 20 21.05%
InTheFlesh86 will lose both Part 1 and Part 2 (<1% chance). 13 13.68%
I want Dez to make InTheFlesh86 cry. 51 53.68%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-Aug-20, 21:08
Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51 Points: 13,908, Level: 51
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,438 Times in 903 Posts
Default Re: Dez Desire vs Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah I've thought a lot about that too and totally agree. I was actually wondering earlier today if Dez would be willing to punch/kick me (w/MMA gloves) during our match so I could get the full effect. Obviously I wouldn't be punching/kicking her, but just trying to defend.

I'll get flamed for this, but honestly I've always had such a hard time imagining a woman being able to hurt me with strikes. Strength and grappling aside, women's fists and forearms and bones are just so tiny that I have a hard time seeing them doing any real damage. I mean, I guess if she smashed me in the face several times I might get some cuts and bruises, but I can't imagine being knocked out or getting a concussion from a woman's strikes.

I think it would probably go more like this

I'm pretty sure those guys were thinking the same thing

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 03-Aug-20 at 21:18.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-20, 21:20
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm pretty sure those guys were thinking the same thing

I'm so sorry to be this guy, but...

1. The first guy was drunk and she barely hit him.
2. The second guy did not get knocked out, he tripped, and probably because his pants were already falling down.

Old 03-Aug-20, 21:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm so sorry to be this guy, but...

1. The first guy was drunk and she barely hit him.
2. The second guy did not get knocked out, he tripped, and probably because his pants were already falling down.

1- How is that supposed to be a counterpoint lol? If he collapsed by being barely hit, now let's imagine if she actually punched him hard.
It actually show that an hit on the right spot (such as the chin) can do damage even without a lot of force behind it.

Yes he was drunk, but on the other hand she is an untrained average girl that punched with horrible form/technique and holding back, achieving only a very small fraction of the potential power she could lash out with proper training.

2-He was clearly dazed and felt the hit much more than he imagined, and this was also an untrained girl throwing a patethic arm punch, and while also clearly being scared of hurting him, like the previous one.

Now let's imagine if Valentina Shevckenko, Amanda Nunes or any other professional female striker repeadetly punched them with full intent lol

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Oh weird, that's actually the opposite of what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] have told me in the past, which is that BJJ is actually most effective when the person is trying to attack because it makes them more vulnerable (having their arms and legs extended), but I think I see what you mean too. I don't know, I definitely don't have any intention of making excuses after this. I'll talk to Dez about it and see what she thinks as well.
There is not an universal answer, it depends on several factors such as your physical attributes and what skills you have etc....and how they match up with your opponent's.

In your case you have no technical skills and you are massively bigger and stronger than her, so if you don't give her opportunities by attacking it would be much more difficult for her to submit you, since it would be very hard to actively "force" your defense open.
Also not attacking and forcing her to do so would mean that she is the one getting tired faster, which is exactly the opposite of how you want to approach someone more than twice you size and strenght, since the more he is tired, while you remain relatively fresh, the more his strenght advantage decrease.

If you were a man of average size/strenght not attacking would probably be a great disadvantage instead, since she would not have much trouble blasting through your defense.

Last edited by Elbow Escape; 03-Aug-20 at 22:17.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 01:20
Last Achievements

I know nothing about rap, but I had a little extra time today so I thought I'd put together a few lines that were on my mind...

Back On Top
By InTheFlesh86

Yo.

I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do,
Can a girl beat up a boy, can it really be true?
They always say "tap or nap" like there's no way around it,
If there's a way to beat a man, I fear that women may have found it.

My father always told me that we men had all the power,
Now I see a man on Twitter gettin' beaten every hour.
Dude just wants to get laid, instead she lays him on the mat.
Then she pins him to the floor with his arms held flat.
She spreads her legs, he gets excited, but I know it's a trap,
Gonna try to lure him in and make his neck go *snap*.

How ever did this happen? When did men get weak?
I've been stronger than the girls since before I could speak.
All my life I've been afraid that a woman would beat me,
Now I'm startin' a crusade for a different destiny.
I say it's still a man's world, but I'm preachin' to the choir,
Cause the boys go back on top when I defeat Dez Desire.

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 07-Aug-20 at 20:57.
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 23:15
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - You may be pleased to hear that I've recently reconsidered the format for the session.

I think I'm actually going to start out with Part 2 (grappling) rather than Part 1 (submission holds). Also while grappling, I think I might try mixing things up a bit between rolls. In a couple rolls, I can test out my defensive theory, but in another roll I can put myself out there a little more and try to control/stifle her attempts to submit me. I guess I could also try one where I'm actively trying to "submit" her. I just feel like it's kind of silly though, since I only know a couple moves and probably wouldn't resort to them in a fight unless they were very obvious.
Old 10-Aug-20, 02:54
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=InTheFlesh86;431327]All my life I have stood idly by and watched many of my fellow men tossed to and fro, choked, pinned and humiliated by beautiful women and wondered, “Yeah, but what if she went up against ME? Certainly there has to be a limit as to what degree of size and strength can be overcome by grappling skill, right?” For years I speculated, built up my body, and wondered what I would do if I ever came face to face with a strong and skilled woman. Would I react like [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], or would it be more like [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]?

Well now, at age 33, I can finally say that the wait is over--the stars have aligned, and the time has come for me to have my first, and quite possibly my only, real-life session. I have made contact with a powerful woman known as Dez Desire (who seems great by the way) and the two of us will square off August 22nd, on Dez’s home turf in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

Here‘s the agenda we’ve planned --

Part 1 - Submission Challenge (~30 min) -- To start things off, Dez will put me in a variety of holds, and I will show her how easy it is for a real man to muscle out of them! To raise the stakes, I have given Dez the creative license to force me to make embarrassing admissions to her before she’ll let me go, in the unlikely event I’m unable to escape. Things like: “I admit that women can be just as strong as men”, “I admit that right now a woman could end my life”, “I admit that a woman’s skill beats a man’s strength”, “I apologize to women for my male ego” etc. I will be trying as hard as I can to leverage my gym-bro 6’4’’ 255lbs body to get out of these holds (barring any unsafe or inappropriate behavior of course).

Part 2 - Grappling Experiment (~15 min) -- After that, Dez and I will face off in the ultimate display of manly size and strength against womanly skill and experience! This will be less of a formal 'match' and more of an 'experiment' in that I won’t be trying to submit Dez, rather I’ll try to avoid being submitted by her while remaining in control throughout.

Part 3 - Lesson (~15 min) -- Finally, Dez has graciously agreed to spend the time we have left teaching my wife some holds that she can use on me! I told my wife she can write up a list of all the things I do that annoy her and all the things she wants from me, and if she can get me in a hold that I can’t get out of, I will agree to one item from her list before she lets me go.

Over the next several weeks I’ll be posting status updates and any new developments to this thread. I will also be eating and lifting much more consistently to try to get back to something approaching what I used to be.

Place your bets now! How is this going to go down?

Sounds like it would be an interesting match. Would love to see if it was a match where you try to submit her as well. Have you wrestled Ve Ve lane, and or Sheena?
Old 10-Aug-20, 03:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothsha [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like it would be an interesting match. Would love to see if it was a match where you try to submit her as well. Have you wrestled Ve Ve lane, and or Sheena?
Thanks. Like I mentioned in the post before yours, I recently decided to flip the order of Part 1 and Part 2, and also do a few rolls with me more on the offensive. I've never had any other sessions before, but if Dez turned out to be easy, I was thinking about challenging Sheena. How long ago did you session with her? I know she's gotten considerably bigger/stronger more recently.
Old 10-Aug-20, 07:32
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - You may be pleased to hear that I've recently reconsidered the format for the session.

I think I'm actually going to start out with Part 2 (grappling) rather than Part 1 (submission holds). Also while grappling, I think I might try mixing things up a bit between rolls. In a couple rolls, I can test out my defensive theory, but in another roll I can put myself out there a little more and try to control/stifle her attempts to submit me. I guess I could also try one where I'm actively trying to "submit" her. I just feel like it's kind of silly though, since I only know a couple moves and probably wouldn't resort to them in a fight unless they were very obvious.
I like the adjustments. You'll be less tired for the grappling by moving it earlier. And, after you've gained control in the grappling (by immobilizing / pinning her), you'll be confident that you could do likewise in a real fight - and, as you move into the next phase (the submission hold phase), you could tease her for needing every edge imaginable (getting to start in a good position, etc).
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 07:50
Jontheairbender
This message has been deleted by Jontheairbender.
Old 10-Aug-20, 09:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Thanks. Like I mentioned in the post before yours, I recently decided to flip the order of Part 1 and Part 2, and also do a few rolls with me more on the offensive. I've never had any other sessions before, but if Dez turned out to be easy, I was thinking about challenging Sheena. How long ago did you session with her? I know she's gotten considerably bigger/stronger more recently.
If Sheena turns out to be easy too, what about challenging Amanda Nunes or Kayla Harrison?
Old 10-Aug-20, 09:13
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
I'll get flamed for this, but honestly I've always had such a hard time imagining a woman being able to hurt me with strikes. Strength and grappling aside, women's fists and forearms and bones are just so tiny that I have a hard time seeing them doing any real damage. I mean, I guess if she smashed me in the face several times I might get some cuts and bruises, but I can't imagine being knocked out or getting a concussion from a woman's strikes
Did you ever consider doing some boxing matches with female boxers? They would kick your butt lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: