Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 19-Mar-20, 23:08
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What do you think about this girl's punches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Edit: Misread

If she's lifting 30KG in total that's 66lbs. So how are you equating that to the 190 pound female advanced standard? Isn't that 83lbs?
The site calculates only one rep max and the OP girl benches 30 kg for eight reps

In another site it's possible to convert the amount of reps to one rep max and the result for this girl was 83lb (as well as the average 190 lbs advanced woman)
Old 19-Mar-20, 23:21
Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32 Points: 5,954, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her instagram is takia_flex

I disagree about her upper body "decent" strength", it's a lot above it

According DB bench press standard she is insert in the intermediate lifters men ("An intermediate lifter has trained regularly in the technique for at least two years") and Stronger than 50% of male lifters in bench and as strong as a female 190 pounds advanced female (An advanced lifter has progressed for over five years.)

I don't know how trustworthy and accurate is this standard but I think it's a good parameter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think a 73kg build girl with that hand speed, strength and basic knowledge could to crack many male faces and even knock many out with one single punch
These strength standards are hard to believe. You're telling me an average weight guy who's just a novice and has never lifted before can bench press 34lbs in each hand? That seems a little too much. 20-25lbs seems more realistic if you're just starting off having never lifted in your life.

I wonder if a bunch of people are falsely reporting here because they think you're supposed to sum both dumbbells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The site calculates only one rep max and the OP girl benches 30 kg for eight reps

In another site it's possible to convert the amount of reps to one rep max and the result for this girl was 83lb (as well as the average 190 lbs advanced woman)
Oh I see, thanks for clarifying that. That's very impressive in that case. She's definitely lifting far above her weight class and definitely WAY more than even 99.999% of trained girls.

I wonder if people like this are on the juice or if it's really possible to obtain this level naturally (especially for women who have to work way harder than men for even marginal gains).

I mean I guarantee if you took most women at her weight class trained or otherwise, they'd struggle to lift even half this weight for that many reps.

Last edited by Okay; 19-Mar-20 at 23:30.
Old 20-Mar-20, 14:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These strength standards are hard to believe. You're telling me an average weight guy who's just a novice and has never lifted before can bench press 34lbs in each hand? That seems a little too much. 20-25lbs seems more realistic if you're just starting off having never lifted in your life.

I wonder if a bunch of people are falsely reporting here because they think you're supposed to sum both dumbbells.

Oh I see, thanks for clarifying that. That's very impressive in that case. She's definitely lifting far above her weight class and definitely WAY more than even 99.999% of trained girls.

I wonder if people like this are on the juice or if it's really possible to obtain this level naturally (especially for women who have to work way harder than men for even marginal gains).

I mean I guarantee if you took most women at her weight class trained or otherwise, they'd struggle to lift even half this weight for that many reps.
I think 35 pounds is pretty realistic to a 180 pounds novice. In the site a novice is classified as someone who has trained regularly in the technique for at least six months. And it's only one rep

And I'm pretty sure than less than 80% of the women could to obtain this level naturally even If they worked as hard as her and eating in the same way. No doubt she got blessed genes, I'm a guy, bigger and taller than her (83kg) and I took many years to reach this level on bench. She bench as heavy as me and more than most guys in my gym
And she looks pretty natural (she claims that she is)
Old 20-Mar-20, 19:46
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Looks like she's using her her upper body rather than her hips to generate power.
Old 24-Mar-20, 09:21
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backdoorman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks like she's using her her upper body rather than her hips to generate power.

She's doing great. There's serious power in those hands.
Old 27-Mar-20, 06:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She's doing great. There's serious power in those hands.
But it's hard to mensure power in a shadow boxing
Old 03-May-20, 15:54
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Says the page is unavailable through IG itself.
lol. I just realised this means she blocked me. I logged out of IG on my Mac, tried to access the page and low and behold it's there!

I don't remember writing anything that would provoke being blocked, so I assume it's because I don't have a picture in my IG profile which I've known creeps some people out.
Old 14-Aug-20, 13:32
Last Achievements

Boxing on a boat

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-20, 13:46
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Boxing on a boat

She's getting better. Maybe ready for her first fight soon?

You will have to keep us updated on good videos she posts because I'm blocked from her Instagram. I don't know why she blocked me. I have the same username on IG and maybe she found some threads on here and a guy called jiminy posting. Or maybe when I comment some people are prejudice against people that don't have a picture in their IG profile.
Old 14-Aug-20, 13:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's getting better. Maybe ready for her first fight soon?

You will have to keep us updated on good videos she posts because I'm blocked from her Instagram. I don't know why she blocked me. I have the same username on IG and maybe she found some threads on here and a guy called jiminy posting. Or maybe when I comment some people are prejudice against people that don't have a picture in their IG profile.
She doesn't accept profiles that she thinks are fake so you have to put some pics in your profile to convinces her

She is squating 140 kg for four reps and benching 30 kgs for ten... She is stronger than never

Added after 6 minutes:

The most impressive thing about her is that she have a bodybuilder traing, that is, focus on aesthetic and not on raw strength and yet she can bench a brutal weight for a woman. It's the only exercise that she does to put the max weight using her max power
And she's a casual boxer, she is not dedicated to it She would be a real beast if she focused on boxing and powerlifting professionally, she is a genetic freak reaching high standard doing only for entretainement

Last edited by Hendrix; 14-Aug-20 at 13:58.