Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 18-Oct-20, 14:47
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As already clearly stated earlier in this thread, most of these session wrestlers are not getting as many sessions as they'd like. So to say that most don't want to meet as many customers as possible is just not true. What they want is to meet customers who aren't time-wasters.

Here's Dez Desire saying she wishes she had more sessions (around 2:30 and 3:30):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes she says she wants more sessions, but in the same sentence she says that there are a lot of people writing back and forth without resulting in a session. That´s obviously annoying her and many others. And those time wasters never intend to do a session.

The question about as many customers as possible is, would she (or would they in general) want to lower the rates to make more sessions ? If she could make significantly more money, than may be yes, but more sessions for the same money, or only a little more, I would doubt that would interest her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-20, 14:47
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Unless you're talking about Amber, the girls aren't charging exorbitantly higher than other girls. $400 is the norm.

Choosing not to indulge is not entitlement. That's what you're doing when communicating with the girl. That's not what you're doing here. You're saying "trust me, I know more about the girls' income than they do, I'm self-employed myself, they need to be lowering their rates so 99% of guys can afford this thing. No, that's not entitlement at all."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-20, 14:49
Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You're acting like "they" are one person. Some do negotiate. Some don't want to hear whiny complainers. Your negotiation with them was not whiny, but your talk on here is whiny.

Your reference to Dez is a case of someone who clearly gets few sessions. She's a good session, but she's a disorganized mess. Did you email her telling her you saw the video and think she should lower her rate to get more sessions? Why do you care about intruding on these women's lives and livelihoods anyway? You think you're doing them a favor, really you just think everyone is entitled to a session.
My God, you really don't know what the word entitled means, do you?

Yeah, we are doing them a favor. We are willing to pay hundreds of $$$ to see them for an hour. Which is significantly more than hookers charge for actual sex. Their livelihood does depend on us. They have work because we have these kinks. Simple as that. If they're gonna charge too much to satisfy those kinks, they'll be out of work. Nobody wants that. Not the client, and not the session wrestler.

Nice of you to disrespect Dez Desire by the way by calling her a disorganized mess in a public forum. Negatively reviewing her like that will mean anybody who was reading this thread may now decide purposely not to consider booking a session with her.

Real good. And you think YOU are the one supporting session wrestlers? You just hurt one's business by writing that stupidity above.
Old 18-Oct-20, 14:55
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.johnson21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Nice of you to disrespect Dez Desire by the way by calling her a disorganized mess in a public forum. Negatively reviewing her like that will mean anybody who was reading this thread may now decide purposely not to consider booking a session with her.
In this thread people read only want they want to read.
He clearly wrote she is a good session. Someone being disorganized does not mean she is not worth to session with. There are quite some women in this business who are not best organized, but the sessions are great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-20, 14:56
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Yawn. You just sound like you don't have much respect for women. This is a business, a service, don't act like you're doing them favors. If they weren't doing this, they'd find another job. Doing them a favor would be sending them gifts or paying their rent. You're hiring them for a job.

I said Dez is a good session. That is a positive review.

I actually am supporting them. When I session, I pay the rates, and I don't whine about $400 being unaffordable to 99% of guys.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-20, 15:16
Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yawn. You just sound like you don't have much respect for women. This is a business, a service, don't act like you're doing them favors. If they weren't doing this, they'd find another job. Doing them a favor would be sending them gifts or paying their rent. You're hiring them for a job.

I said Dez is a good session. That is a positive review.

I actually am supporting them. When I session, I pay the rates, and I don't whine about $400 being unaffordable to 99% of guys.
Oh, so you're an expert on what qualifies as respect for women because you blindly pay whatever they charge and I don't? Wow, doesn't that make you special. Yeah, Dez is "great," but a "disorganized mess." That sounds real positive. Uh-huh.

Let me be as clear about this as I can be -- many of us do not find what session wrestlers do to be worth what they're charging. And so we end up choosing not to do sessions and seek out our kinks elsewhere from women who will charge significantly less for more or less the same experience. We'd rather see the session girls, but not for exorbitant rates.

This hurts their business because many are pricing themselves out of the market and making many potential clients choose to avoid them. It's as simple as that.

It's not about if I or others CAN afford $400/hr. I don't find what most of them offer to be worth $400/hr. And neither do lots of others. Nobody is reaching out to session wrestlers demanding they lower their rates. We're politely declining to session because the experience isn't worth the price they're charging.

If it is for you, okay. It's not for everyone. And since lots of session wrestlers complain they don't have enough clients... well, it's pretty easy to see why.

Last edited by mark.johnson21; 18-Oct-20 at 15:30.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-20, 17:21
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
As already clearly stated earlier in this thread, most of these session wrestlers are not getting as many sessions as they'd like. So to say that most don't want to meet as many customers as possible is just not true. What they want is to meet customers who aren't time-wasters.

Here's Dez Desire saying she wishes she had more sessions (around 2:30 and 3:30):
Sorry to be captain obvious but I just wanted to point out that when Dez says that she wants more sessions, she really means that she wants more income from sessions, i.e. more sessions at the rate that she is charging.

Dez understands supply and demand. She understands that if she lowers her rate, she will get more sessions. But its not more sessions that she is after, it is more income from sessions.

Dez has set a rate that she thinks is optimal for her.

This is a hilarious thread by the way.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-20, 18:39
Points: 8,091, Level: 38 Points: 8,091, Level: 38 Points: 8,091, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Many of you seem to be saying that whatever she charges is fine -- and it's NOT.
No. Many people are not saying "it's fine" - we are saying the price is dependent on supply and demand and, no matter how much whinging and complaining you do, you won't change it. It's an open market.

I have also said that the majority of the session wrestlers at the UK room charge within one standard deviation of the mean - which was £181 in this case.

If you want to stop paying $400 then great - stop paying it. For the record I have not, and would not, pay those rates.

Added after 19 minutes:

Quote:
There are even plenty of session wrestlers who agree with this -- like Nova Nocturnal:

You have taken the quote out of context.

The quote by Nova Nocturnal was in response to someone asking for $500 for professional filming. We have never discussed filming in this thread.

And before you jump in, no this wasn't "private filming" as the screenshot from the tweet shows they were discussing with a video production company and it mensions a model release form.

Maybe $500 / hour is a lot for professional filming - but we have never discussed this.

We are discussing private individuals paying for private one-on-one wrestling.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (303.3 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by London_Wrestler; 18-Oct-20 at 19:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-20, 04:46
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not really sure what you are trying to achieve here.

I ask again - show me where people have said they would like to see rates going up.
RNC said that they should be payed more.

Added after 11 minutes:

Markjohnson I am glad that you said this.. 'That being said, my last session was a few weeks ago, and she had 14 sessions @ $400/hr over the course of the 2 days she was visiting my city, ''
See I also said that session wrestlers who are booked solid can get 10 sessions a day when visiting a city. It's nice to see someone else who has also seen the facts.
So we can both agree that 14 x 400 equals $5600 in just 2 days.
This is a valid point.

See Fritz and others upset with the unfair prices of sessions. The reason why they are calling us the minority, is not because we are small in numbers. It is because we are massive in numbers but not many of us come into their submissive money handing out back yard.
As I said before , over 95 percent of female wrestling fans that would love a session don't usually intermix with the people handing out their wallets. lol
Complaining about price is the worlds most common complaint. If no one complains, then nothing will be fixed.
And charging half the price does not make the session wrestler work twice as hard for the money, it would instead increase the number of sessions 10 fold.

Added after 16 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Only one guy here actually had a session in the last few months and prices didn’t change. Also according to the submission room website that I just looked , Sativa charges 200 GBP and not 260 as someone falsely accused. Talking fake news. And frankly if I could I would have booked her for 5 hours straight right now.
Go see a dominatrix? You go see a Dominatrix. Or a crackhead for 40 USD. Or a stripper.

This thread is not about session prices getting out of hand. This is about lowballing and slandering women, who offer an extremely rare service, and based on 88 sessions, about 95% of them worth’s every cent I paid. Doing a proper Due diligence on who you choose to session with is on you.

This thread is not about session prices getting out of hand, it’s about hate and jealousy and someone needs to put the kibosh on it.
Ok Royh, lol lets chat.

After getting years of horrible custom video products from the session wrestlers (not all, some have been good) I did choose to buy wrestling videos from dominatrix's and they have given me a better video. Would you like to compare your favorite video with one of mine?
Trust is, I want to be a customer of the session wrestlers. I am still a fan so telling me to hire a crack hoe is really not cool.
I stand firm with believing that the QUALITY of service from the production companies that are dominatrix's make a better product period.
I will ask you again though, I do not stand alone. So once again, if you love session wrestlers so much, why would you want that money leaving them and going elsewhere. No one has really answered me that yet.

Session wrestling is NOT a rare service. In the 1990s maybe it was. But in 2020 there are heaps of new girls coming in. Go to the wb270 page and see for yourself. Every month there are new faces. Decades of new girls have come.

Now why would you say the word slandering women? I hold female wrestlers up high as I may be a bigger fan of them than you know. Once again a unfair statement.
Jealousy? nope. Just a unhappy customer.
Hate? nope. I love them all.

Just because you can pay a high rate does not mean that blue collar workers cant be fans too.
By the way, tell me what you know on the origin of the rate?
Once again I am interested in hearing your thoughts.

Last edited by gutpunch; 22-Oct-20 at 04:46.
Old 22-Oct-20, 05:00
Points: 10,215, Level: 43 Points: 10,215, Level: 43 Points: 10,215, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I don’t believe session rates are getting out of hand. I do however believe it’s getting more difficult to find a session wrestler who Isn’t charging a 50% deposit. Thank goodness for Mia Annabella and Tomiko. Both ladies know money can be made without charging a 50% deposit.
Closed Thread