Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 10-Mar-12, 02:08
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Robin's Latest Travel Plans/Newest Videos

Happy Friday!

First of all, excuse me if you've written and have received a late response. I've been going through some challenging times with the evil cancer diagnosed in 2 members of my immediate family. So my mind has been saturated with many mixed up emotions, dealing with the negative aspects of life. I'm taking one day at a time and staying positive...as positive as I can possibly be.

Saying that, I'm back on track on planning my upcoming travels. If you are interested in a session, let me know by email at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Thanks.

Here is a list of cities that I've booked travel to and the dates I will be there.

San Francisco March 19, 20, morning of the 21st.

Chicago March 27

Cleveland March 28, 29, morning of the 30th.

Phoenix April 4

NYC April 17, 28

London May 1, 23, 24

Paris May 3 - 15

Cannes, France May 17 - 22

I am doing semi competitive and fun fantasy matches. No competitive when I'm on the road. Sorry but I can't take a chance of injury. I'm saving the comp stuff for LA where I have mats. Hard semi competitive is fine...

There's lots of new videos available at my website and there are great diaries for Members Only. I've decided to give personal accounts of what's happening to my Members. They deserve special treatment, after all. Of course, there is a general diary for Non Members that you can enjoy when you visit the site. So feel free to go take a peek at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Don't forget my clips4sale stores!

Competitive Wrestling, Boxing and Non Competitive Wrestling videos and clips can be found at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Dominant Wrestling, Scissors, Smothers, Foot Fetish, Bondage, Ball Busting and Domination, etc can be found at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Super Heroine Videos can be found at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Lift and Carry Videos and Clips can be found at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Nude Wrestling (Sensual and Erotic) and Domination can be found at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I hope you will find something to entertain you this weekend at one of the stores!

You can also follow me on Twitter.com @fightbabe and Facebook.com. Look for Fightbabe.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Peace and Love,

Fight Babe Robin xxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
323 702 1947

Old 20-Dec-13, 20:57
Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Robin's Latest Travel Plans/Newest Videos

Robin,

Thank you for the information update. I'm so sorry to hear about the challenges being faced by your family and by you. Please know you will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

I've been a fan of yours for many years, and I am always enormously impressed by how you continue to evolve. IMHO, you are more beautiful both within and physically than you've ever been before! You've made an incredible journey with your life, and from what I can see, it (and you) will continue to get better and better.

Wishing you all the best at this time of the year, and again, my thoughts and prayers with respect to your family.

-Bob
Old 21-Dec-13, 06:40
Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Robin's Latest Travel Plans/Newest Videos

Robin,

At second glance, I see that I was responding to a post of yours from 1-3/4 years ago. I don't know how things turned out for your family members and you, but I certainly stand by my words of concern for them and both concern and admiration for you. If I caused any undue discomfort due to the timing of my response, please accept my apology.

Tags
bondage, foot fetish, robin, wrestling