Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Aug-22, 18:29
Points: 10,852, Level: 45 Points: 10,852, Level: 45 Points: 10,852, Level: 45
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts
Default Re: Cuckold Wrestling

Yes , love this idea

I also experienced something similar
As a young cocky athletic man , thinking no woman or man could defeat me
I was dating a very athletic tall volleyball player , we were attending a pool party together
Everyone dressed in swimwear…everything was fine until the drinks caught up with one of the trashier girls at the party …she started a argument with my girl ….
My girl was 8-10 inches taller , 20-30 lbs heavier …why this girl tried picking a fight was ridiculous, she would be destroyed by my girl….

Push came to shove , both bikini clad girls ended up on the grass , pulling hair , scratching
screaming, like all girl fights , they were all over the place …my girl got the upper hand,
straddling her opponent, the girls were exhausted, my GF laid her full body on top , fully covering her …just then her loudmouth BF pulled my GF off & straddled her , I made a move to help my GF , the trashy girl jumped on my back pulling me backwards to the ground…

She was very strong , wrapping her arms around my neck & scissoring my waist … I tried
escaping, she countered all my moves & kept me locked in …my GF flat on her back , pinned by the BF , looked to me for help , she noticed my predicament & realized we were both in trouble …my GF had managed to beat the girl that was trashing me , what a humiliating feeling …my GF shook her head , “come on do something , get her off you “
…I was stuck, out of energy & feeling bad I couldn’t do anything to help…

The trashy girl realized I had no fight left , released her holds & rolled me over , then sat on my chest in a schoolgirl pin , pinning my arms above my head , her BF yelled over “WOW
that was awesome “ here we were pinned by the opposite sex , so humbling….the trashy girl reached back & massaged my fullness , she laughed then whispered in my ear “maybe we can do something about this “

They both remained on top of us for a few minutes, enjoying there victories…they finally stood over us , helping us to our feet , the BF laughing “that was fun we should do this again” they both hugged us , trashy girl replied “all good , ok let’s go back & party”
My GF & I were both shook up by the experience & barely spoke to each other …my GF finally broke the ice “I am really embarrassed you couldn’t beat that girl , why didn’t you fight back “ I replied “I really tried , she had me in a good hold , I was trying to break free but she tired me out , she is pretty strong for a girl, I give her credit “

My GF didn’t agree “she’s not that strong , I had her down till her dumb BF helped her “
GF “if it’s true she can beat you , that means I can too “
Me “I don’t think so , it was just a spontaneous thing , she took me by surprise, that’s all”
GF “NO , she had you good , and she touched you , marking her territory , NO she got you good, I seen the look on your face”
Me “just let it go , please”
GF “ NO , follow me , I need to settle this NOW”

My GF went over to the trashy girl , whispered something in her ear , they both inside the small bathhouse & called me over ….I was shaking my head , no, no, no …I look around for her BF , I wasn’t looking for another scene to happen …finally my GF came over , taking me by the hand “come on , I want you to prove something “ I reluctantly followed along …
We made it inside , the trashy girl , cleaned up a little, her short shorts & tank top showed off her amazing body…nice full chest & very strong legs & base …she stood before me
“Your GF told me you thought it was a fluke that I beat you before “
Me : I just told her you caught me my surprise & your very strong for a girl
Her : well your GF wants us to try again , she wants to see if we start fair , who wins ?
Me : I don’t think it’s a good idea , your BF would kill me if I hurt you
Her : he isn’t here and I not worried about getting hurt , I have fought my brothers & BF many times & do pretty well

I looked at my GF , “is this ok with you “ my GF replied “absolutely, I am the one who’s set it up “ here I am about to face off with this trashy girl to prove my worthiness to my GF
GF : also , if you lose , your hers
Me : WHAT ???
GF : I told her if she can beat you again , she can have you
Me : come on now , we’re not doing this
Her : what’s the matter big boy , all you have to do is pin me, unless you admit it wasn’t a fluke the last time, either way your mine…
Me : this isn’t happening, I’m OUT

I tried rushing for the door , my GF blocked my way out , I tried pushing my way past her
she stood her ground , “no your going to do this & I want to watch “
Her : it’s up to you big man , either way your mine to have fun with
My GF just laughed “oh yeah , he is at your disposal, for sure “
Her : come on , let’s goooo

Well I wasn’t going anywhere, the BF was gone , all I need to do was hold her down & end this whole charade….with my 50-60 lb weight advantage, all I had to do is get on top & wear her down …Before we started, I gave her a good once over , her biceps & forearms were nicely defined, not muscular, just strong looking , maybe this won’t be so easy …

My GF brought us to the center of the room , looking at me “is everything FAIR now , no surprises or excuses, Right? “ I shook my head yes “ok , goooo”
We circled each other slowly, I went in for a quick leg takedown , she broke her leg free from my grip , her : “nice try “ she was looking for me to make the first mistake…my GF’s excitement was over the top , she was cheering for her , not for me …
She kept trying to get behind me , like last time , I kept pushing her forward, finally she
moved straight forward, locking me in a headlock, pulling down …I could feel her girly bicep dig into my head , my GF was gleefully laughing “get him , get him down “
I tugged & pulled her arm off my neck , she locked her left arm behind my leg , pushing me backwards, she held my leg in the air , I was hopping around on one leg till she pushed me over , my GF “yes , yes “ …she quickly mounted my chest, trying to pin me, I responded by pushing her to the side , she locked her strong legs in mine and started squeezing, I grunted a little, my GF “yes , hurt him girl “ …

We were still laying side to side , to gain more leverage she rolled on top of me , keeping her legs inside of mine , she started stretching me out, I held on as long as I could before
raising my voice in pain , my GF “I knew it , this is awesome “ …her legs had me completely immobilized, her mound directly over mine , she looked in my eyes , “it’s for real now isn’t it”
I stayed quiet, I had to do something…I bucked & twisted enough to get one leg free & relieve some inner thigh pain , she wasn’t having it , she climbed higher on my chest , pinning my arms above my head , “watch this the boys hate being pinned , 1-2-3 …”
I bucked her off enough to roll on my side , she took advantage again by scissoring my waist
rolling me over on my back , whatever I did , she kept countering, my GF “this is great , he can’t do anything , such a wimp” that remark stung …

After a good ten minutes , I laid exhausted in her scissors, she would squeeze my chest off and on to keep me secured …she was directly on top of me now , her legs braced around & under me , she had no problem keeping me in place , she is just more skilled , determined
and I guess stronger ….she stared directly in my eyes , then started squeezing my ribs ,
I closed my eyes & grimaced in pain , “you want more big guy “ I was so uncomfortable, I tried sliding down a little, she moved with me , “your not getting out & you know it “
My ribs were so sore , her intermittent squeezing was killing me …I had enough …
“Ok , ok , please” my GF could barely contain her excitement “YES ,YES , finish him”
My GF moved closer to us, she finally released her scissors, I could finally breathe…
Her : did I win fair this time , is it over
Me : just shaking my head
GF : you need to say it , say you lost to a girl
Me : shaking my head
GF : I need to here it…
Her : here let me finish him the way all boys hate , a pin count …
Me : mumbled noooo…
GF : yeah , do it, that must me so emasculating for a man

She mounted my sore ribs , taking my hands in hers , pushing them directly over my my
head , then just held me there , didn’t say anything…my gleeful GF “what’s next “
her : I will just hold him like this till all the tension leaves his body , then I can easily pin him
GF : good idea , how long does that take
Her : some guys , forever, other a couple minutes

At this point I offered no resistance, just wanted this over , I already accepted the fact this petite girl was stronger …I need her to get this over with , my GF was elated I was dominated by a girl that she was able to hold down …
GF “this is great , now I know how to break him”
Another 10 minutes , “ok , he is ready “ my GF sat right next to us “wow , big strong man got wrecked by a little girl , just wait till this big girl gets a hold of you “ laughing
She released my hands , sat back on my lap “ok come closer GF “ she started the count
1-2-3 she took my GF my the neck & started aggressively kissing her , my GF kissed back
WOW , I immediately sprang to attention, her “this is how to break him”
she totally forgot to count, passionately kissing my GF , they were directly above me , massaging there full breasts, kissing , grinding into me ….I was so engorged, she was moaning , pushing me deeper into this dominating dry hump , I exploded immediately
Knowing what happens, they both giggled, my GF was also ready to pop , a few seconds later she shuddered with excitement, the trashy girl then finished right into me …

This whole experience has directed us into a different world, I am no longer in control
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slip For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-22, 13:15
Points: 4,744, Level: 29 Points: 4,744, Level: 29 Points: 4,744, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I have had this fantasy for a while. I posted something about it a few years ago I think lol. I mostly want to see my girlfriend dominate another dude, rather than a couple vs couple thing. I pretty much just want to watch. My girlfriend doesn't mind scissoring me, but she'll never go the full 100% on me because she's afraid she'll hurt me too much. I feel like she'll be able to go her full power if it's another guy. Just the thought of her staring down at her victim with her intense look of concentration and her athletic body flexing because she's really trying her hardest to pop some dude's head off really drives me nuts!

And I'd rather she kick a guy's ass because to me, there's something about a girl beating a guy that just seems to be a little more kick-ass to me. Beating another girl just seems too normal I guess. She's been working out a lot too, so my fantasy seems to be getting a little stronger lately lol.

As far as limits, I don't know. This thread is called "cuckold", but I don't think I'm ready to share my girlfriend in THAT capacity. (Although funny I say that because my favorite hold to watch is the front scissor, and I'd definitely want to watch her dominate with that.) Also, because I kinda want to check out her body while she's doing this, I know I'd want her to wear either her bra and thong or like a bikini, so there's that allowance too.

I don't know, maybe I'm weird lol. I should talk to my girlfriend some time about this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ranman For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-22, 14:56
Points: 5,419, Level: 31 Points: 5,419, Level: 31 Points: 5,419, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Loved watching my wife put a guy 25 years younger than her out in a triangle in from of me and his wife!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billy1963 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-22, 18:32
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

My version of this is, my wife and I against another fit couple. The guy pins me, my wife pins the guy's wife. So, I wrestle the guy's wife, she pins me. Then the guy and my wife get at each other, and they go on and on, with no winner, they end up in a double head scissors and neither will submit to the other. They go so long they have breaks where they get water and towel off but then they both seem anxious to go back and put their head between each other's legs and go again for long periods. Eventually they end up groping each other, and the guy's wife puts me in a head scissors to watch as the guy and my wife both do oral on each other, finally ending with her giving him a monster ball suck and BJ.

Last edited by mrrassleswithgirls; 01-Oct-22 at 18:35. Reason: spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-22, 18:55
Points: 3,159, Level: 23 Points: 3,159, Level: 23 Points: 3,159, Level: 23
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crinters2021 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does the idea of cuckold wrestling turn anyone on?
Yes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dspruce For This Useful Post:

Tags
defeat, humiliation, mixed wrestling, tag team