Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-22, 18:56
Points: 3,253, Level: 23 Points: 3,253, Level: 23 Points: 3,253, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cheyenne Jewel reviews

With just an average US salary, an American can live better than 99% or the world.

Perspective:

If the UK became a state, it would be the second poorest state.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Courageousmisterj For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-22, 22:52
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courageousmisterj [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With just an average US salary, an American can live better than 99% or the world.

Perspective:

If the UK became a state, it would be the second poorest state.
This is some good made up shit right here. GDP does not equal wealth and does not factor in cost of living and wealth disparity. The US has three of the top ten highest cost of living cities on earth and one of the highest wealth disparities of any country. It also has the highest per capita health care spending of any country by a scary margin and yet one of the worst health care systems on the planet. Look up any graph on life expectancy linked with health care spending per country. The US is the one outlier where with other countries you see as their health spending goes up, so does the life expectancy, but the US has much much higher health spending than all the other wealthy nations and also a much lower life expectancy.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-22, 23:21
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can also do sessions on credit card debt. Also a bad idea. Record numbers of airbnb'ers and Tricon'ers are trying to turn massive profits by buying up all the houses and renting them out.
Not just airbnb, but big money corporations and investors are buying up houses for rental, basically becoming for profit landlords, especially in low regulation states and rent prices are spiking . . . which will be bad for a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

There are over 30x as many empty houses as there are homeless people in the US.
Is that right? That sounds like it couldn't possibly be right. One of the problems is a shortage of housing in some areas, leading to higher prices. . . . Still, maybe, but I'd not heard that and it sounds wrong.

Quote:

The government will bail out the big corps buying up all the houses if they fail, but they won't bail you out if you fail.
It's an unpopular fact, but it was a fact that bailing out the big banks was cheaper than bailing out the homeowners. It may have been unpopular, but letting the banks potentially fail while bailing out individuals might not have worked, even if it sounds better.

Quote:

The average people can't "afford" to pay $1800 rent (i.e., it being 50-70% of their budget while their wages remain the same and inflation continues is not sustainable), they reduce their entertainment budget, eat fewer meals, never eat out, because they prefer not being homeless.

I never argued spending hundreds of dollars on a session while living with your parents for lack of a viable career path is impossible, only that it is stupid and short-sighted.
I suppose. But my first session was in a situation like that, while living with my parents and making minimum wage, part time, while also getting student loans.

It had been a life long fantasy, so actually having my first session was worth it.

I think having several sessions on a limited budget is probably not smart, but a first session is different. It's like a life long fantasy finally happening.

anyway . . . I seem to be getting political too often here, and I'll try to stop doing that.
Old 04-Apr-22, 04:29
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I also said "Tricon'ers." Tricon is one of those big corporations. They've bought up I think 30k houses in the US so far (and are not even from the US). There was a sad segment on 60 Minutes about them.

Quote:
Is that right? That sounds like it couldn't possibly be right.
The numbers I saw were from 2019, and said 500k homeless and 17m empty homes. I'd guess there are even more empty homes now. People are hoarding homes just like they did with toilet paper 2 years ago.

I didn't say whether it was right or wrong to bail out the banks, only that if you make poor financial decisions while on minimum wage, expect that no one will come to help you (unless you have wealthy parents perhaps, and they might not decide to help out if you were doing "sessions," in quotes because they probably wouldn't even understand what they are). I guess it worked out for you, assuming you got more established since then, but it's a real risk to take. My comment is also a bit more general in that the support from the government will go straight to the top, and it's on everyone else to pay for it down the road. Most of the PPP money (for example) didn't actually go to the people it was "supposed" to help; it went to the rich. Small gym owners got nothing, while Tom Brady got almost a million dollars. Some are saying it's one of the biggest frauds ever.

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is some good made up shit right here. GDP does not equal wealth and does not factor in cost of living and wealth disparity. The US has three of the top ten highest cost of living cities on earth and one of the highest wealth disparities of any country. It also has the highest per capita health care spending of any country by a scary margin and yet one of the worst health care systems on the planet. Look up any graph on life expectancy linked with health care spending per country. The US is the one outlier where with other countries you see as their health spending goes up, so does the life expectancy, but the US has much much higher health spending than all the other wealthy nations and also a much lower life expectancy.
I mean there's some truth to it. Something like 80% of the world earns less than $10/day. I forget the exact numbers. I would even argue someone in the US with $5k in the bank and $100k of student loans is better off than someone with $0 and no access to clean water in a third-world country. Even poor Americans are better off than those people from the famous clip running after the airplane in Afghanistan. But you are correct that poor people in the US are generally worse off than in other developed nations.

The US doesn't really have a healthcare system, it has a diseasecare system. The idea is to get you addicted to McDonald's and Coke, then patch you up in the hospital for round 2 and send you some nice medical debt. No one actually preaches preventative care. Indeed, if we didn't have the corporate fast food industry turning half of the country into fast-food addicts, they would lose a ton of profits.

And everyone wants their piece of the pie in healthcare. If something costs $1 billion to fix, it will cost $20 billion to fix in the US because everyone has their hand out.

Last edited by uxiel; 04-Apr-22 at 04:37.
Old 05-Apr-22, 18:08
Points: 3,253, Level: 23 Points: 3,253, Level: 23 Points: 3,253, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The average US household income is 1.5 times the average EU household income. The average US household income is in the top 0.2% of worldwide household incomes.

You may not like Americas wealth disparity or healthcare system but it is the richest country by far.

Outside of the biggest cities, it is very affordable. And it has every climate you could want.
Old 05-Apr-22, 19:38
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Review: session with Cheyenne Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look up any graph on life expectancy linked with health care spending per country. The US is the one outlier where with other countries you see as their health spending goes up, so does the life expectancy, but the US has much much higher health spending than all the other wealthy nations and also a much lower life expectancy.
Yeah sorry, this is entirely due to the US being one of the few countries which honestly records its infant mortality numbers. Folks who actually analyze this stuff for a living know those unadjusted graphs are crap.

Added after 13 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's an understandable ask for the guy who might be working minimum wage and I even remember a guy on disability writing about his struggles with doing 1-2 sessions a year, but it's not fair to the lady to ask for discounts and often not realistic.
Most guys think ladies book way more sessions than they do. A couple over the years, a handful, the really extraordinary ones, they've been able to use the scene to fund a fairly nice living (I'm talking about being able to do so just off of sessions, not thanks to a sponsor). Most, like most folks who live slightly above minimum wage, they're lucky if they can keep a few grand in the bank and that fluctuates over time.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 05-Apr-22 at 19:38.
Old 05-Apr-22, 20:57
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Review: session with Cheyenne Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most guys think ladies book way more sessions than they do. A couple over the years, a handful, the really extraordinary ones, they've been able to use the scene to fund a fairly nice living (I'm talking about being able to do so just off of sessions, not thanks to a sponsor). Most, like most folks who live slightly above minimum wage, they're lucky if they can keep a few grand in the bank and that fluctuates over time.
Even the most popular ones are occasionally cutting deals where they accept stuff from Amazon being sent to them. Maybe the guy had a bunch of Amazon gift cards, or maybe his wife monitors ATM withdrawals but not Amazon purchases, who knows (and of course, Amazon items are less fungible than cash). If things were going really well, they wouldn't have to deal with such clients. And sometimes those gifts don't actually show up. Even with the infamous drama between Jennifer and her former webmaster, he was apparently paying with web-dev services because(?) money was too complicated of a currency.

I am reminded of the scene from Daredevil, couldn't find a youtube clip, but the quote goes something like (lawyers being paid by poor client)

Quote:
Yeah, it's fantastic. He paid in fluke. Fluke is a fish, Matt. Did you know that? Because I sure as hell didn't.

Last edited by uxiel; 05-Apr-22 at 22:05.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-22, 19:47
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Video Re: Cheyenne Jewel reviews

I've met Cheyenne Jewel. It was more than five years ago. Anyone want to hear a review that's past its best-before date? She was very fun to be with. She's an enthusiastic fighter with great cardio. We boxed and wrestled. She's on the small side, and I had to hold back to let her win. I was 165 pounds and she couldn't have been more than 115, maybe less.

Or are we here to debate the economic conditions in different industrialized countries, mock their skewed distribution of wealth, slag the US healthcare system and cast doubt upon the accuracy of OECD infant mortality reporting?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-22, 04:58
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've met Cheyenne Jewel. It was more than five years ago. Anyone want to hear a review that's past its best-before date? She was very fun to be with. She's an enthusiastic fighter with great cardio. We boxed and wrestled. She's on the small side, and I had to hold back to let her win. I was 165 pounds and she couldn't have been more than 115, maybe less.
No worries! I'll balance this out with a week-old review: met her in Vegas, and though we only had a bed to work with, it was a fun session. She's still in great shape, and her experience really shows in her technique. She's one of the few wrestlers stateside who's managed to KO me without resorting to a RNC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycrazy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Or are we here to debate the economic conditions in different industrialized countries, mock their skewed distribution of wealth, slag the US healthcare system and cast doubt upon the accuracy of OECD infant mortality reporting?
The US healthcare system isn't that bad, tbh. The US health *insurance* system, on the other hand...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meh985 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-23, 03:02
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

I was finally able to session with Cheyenne this past week. Email communication was always prompt and courteous and although we had to reschedule a few times, she was well worth the wait. I had paid a deposit earlier in the month and she credited me on the spot at transaction time - she reminded me, I did not even have to mention it.

She asked me about my physical limitations and stayed within them for my safety. She let me feel some pain, but I was never at risk of serious injury.

She's incredibly fit, has natural bully instincts, and her squeezes are insane. I didn't go all the way out, but she had me at twilight multiple times. Her legs are ridiculously hard and are as strong as they are hard.

We had a great time wrestling and talking business and I cannot wait to see her again. Her reputation as one of the greats is well-deserved, IMO.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheyenne jewel, mixed wrestling, session