Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-May-23, 03:17
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Default Re: Yasmin vs Arekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj160 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yasmin would maul her, Arekah is extremely overrated here. Yasmin is a black belt and just as big as Arekah. I don’t understand the love for Arekah here, I saw her lose to Kristy etzold.
I love Yasmin, but she's not as big as Arekah. She's as tall, or almost as tall. I don't remember exactly how tall Yasmin was, but Arekah was slightly shorter than I am. She's not super-tall.

But she's got maybe 40-45 lbs on Yasmin and most of that's muscle. BJJ is done by weightclass, so Arekah is bigger in the sense that matters. Yasmin won tournaments though. She's very skilled.

I'd also like to ask when Arekah lost to Kristy because if it was when Arekah was starting out, that's different. Arekah got much better after a few years in the business.

I don't know who'd win.
Old 27-May-23, 14:13
Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love Yasmin, but she's not as big as Arekah. She's as tall, or almost as tall. I don't remember exactly how tall Yasmin was, but Arekah was slightly shorter than I am. She's not super-tall.

But she's got maybe 40-45 lbs on Yasmin and most of that's muscle. BJJ is done by weightclass, so Arekah is bigger in the sense that matters. Yasmin won tournaments though. She's very skilled.

I'd also like to ask when Arekah lost to Kristy because if it was when Arekah was starting out, that's different. Arekah got much better after a few years in the business.

I don't know who'd win.
Yasmin was like 150 and she is a legit black belt, Arekah was just a strong big woman with no real training. Yasmin would dominate, this fantasy of Arekah is just getting ridiculous saying she can beat Yasmin and sheena, they both would smash her
Old 27-May-23, 19:59
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj160 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yasmin was like 150 and she is a legit black belt, Arekah was just a strong big woman with no real training. Yasmin would dominate, this fantasy of Arekah is just getting ridiculous saying she can beat Yasmin and sheena, they both would smash her
I think her match weight was below that, 140 maybe 145, but I don't have a dog in this fight and you might be right. BJJ is the way to bet over strength.

I assumed Arekah had some training, but if she didn't, then yes, I'd go with Yasmin as well.

I think Yasmin vs. Malory would be interesting. Close in weight class. Malory had more upper body strength, Yasmin more leg strength and Malory won tournaments too.

I'll toss Helen in there, very skilled in BJJ and got up to 180 lbs, all muscle.

But I don't like picking winners. It's too much like guessing for me.