Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Apr-23, 07:37
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Default Re: Lana Luxor reviews

Lana is very good.

Let me put a qualifier in there, that I'm nearly 60, not as strong as I used to be, overwieght and out of shape, so I'm not the best judge comparing to sessions I had years ago when I was fitter.

That said, Lana surprised me. She's physically stronger than me, which doesn't happen too often. I'm usually stronger but the women win on skill, speed and/or endurance. Lana had me beat on strength alone.

And she studies Ju Jitsu, she trains, blue belt as mentioned, so I think she's comfortably in the top 10% as far as overall skill goes. Maybe top 3%. She's really good.

And as other's have mentioned, she's able to turn on the competitive streak and she can even be a little cruel. I'm sure she'll dial it back and respect limits, but I was impressed by both her strength and her willingness to go all out. She asked me to try my hardest, which I don't like to do. Being older, it's not just that getting older makes people a little slower and weaker and less fit, but it also makes us more clumsy. I don't want to go all out because I might accidentally hit a wrestler in the nose. I did that once. Maybe Lana's the type of woman who wouldn't mind, but I didn't go all out against her, I fought light-semi competitive and she won easily.

I'd say she's a clear step above Julie Squeeze in terms of skill, and I love Julie, but when I used to see her, I'd let her win. Lana doesn't need me to let her win. I don't think I could last very long against her. As it was, I only did a 10-minute session at a party and she's pretty intense. She's great, but she's intense. Careful how hard you ask her to go.
Old 27-Nov-23, 01:56
Points: 1,132, Level: 13 Points: 1,132, Level: 13 Points: 1,132, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

After having additional sessions with Lana, I have to repost and double down on the great review that I previously posted. If you've seen her work on any platform, then you know she's super talented. In person, she's super professional, responsive and really aims to deliver what you requested. She can also match any intensity (competitive - light fantasy) all with a smile, trash talk and anything else you request within her limits. If you can catch this stunning beauty for a session, then it is definitely money and time well spent.

After having experienced several sessions with Lana, I have to repost and double down on the great review that I previously posted. If you've seen her work on any platform, then you know she's super talented. In person, she's super professional, responsive and really aims to deliver what you requested. She can also match any intensity (competitive - light fantasy) all with a smile, trash talk and anything else you request within her limits. If you can catch this stunning beauty for a session, then it is definitely money and time well spent.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrestlefan84 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-23, 15:40
Producer
Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32 Points: 5,988, Level: 32
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts

Lana is one of my favorite people in the session world. We have some very fun videos together!
She is extremely talented and skilled in wrestling, boxing and being sexy as hell. One of the most skilled and sexiest ladies easily.

Run don't walk to see her. She can handle lots of sessions
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-23, 17:26
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I really need to repeat with her now that she's had years of training since we met.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-23, 20:24
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Lana has been a purple belt for more than one year (possibly 2 years or so) and got her blue belt more than 4 years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nico999 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-23, 12:28
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

At this point in time, Lana is my favorite session wrestler. I met her for the second time this November, and this time she already knew what I was looking for. She warned me that there would be no warm-up, and after the mandatory chit-chat, she immediately started the destruction. Within the first minute, it was evident that Lana was much stronger than last year. This session felt different; it didn't seem like a regular session or like a session at all but rather like being with a sadistic girl much stronger than me, willing and able to hurt me. It was a beatdown—excruciating scissors and chokes that she ignored for a long time, full-power face slaps smothers, and Lana never broke character until the very end. There were no chit-chats during the session; I was completely owned and controlled by Lana. After begging, I got a few minutes' break, during which she continued to verbally humiliate me. She only asked if I was okay after the session was over. It was two hours of pure pain, an experience I've only had a few times in over 110 sessions. Lana is undoubtedly one of the best session wrestlers in the world today. If you're in New York or wherever she travels, don't miss her. Make sure she understands what you're after, show her the respect she deserves, and you'll have an unforgettable experience. It’s kinda of pointless to mention how beautiful and sexy she looks as you all seen her pictures .
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, ebony, mixed wresting, session