Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Aug-22, 13:33
Points: 1,214, Level: 13 Points: 1,214, Level: 13 Points: 1,214, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Video Anyone else like edited female domination scenes from tv and movies?

So this is a little difficult to explain. Does anybody know any examples of clips that are edited to extend a moment, like in these examples below?

Uma Thurman putting her feet on a guy’s face
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Rate Hollitt from the movie Skin Deep. (Hard to understand some parts unless you’ve watched the original scene first)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I don’t know why, but I find edits like these almost hypnotic. I don’t mind the weird rewinds and repeats. And slowing down the footage, even though it sometimes lead to deeper voices, I don’t know, I like it! Does anyone else agree and have other such examples to share?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Monti For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-23, 12:02
Points: 3,011, Level: 22 Points: 3,011, Level: 22 Points: 3,011, Level: 22
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anyone else like edited female domination scenes from tv and movies?

well i did, back when i was a kid in puberty. like when the guy is screaming in slow-mo, that sounds like pure pain and i dig it

Tags
celebrity, fbb, feet domination, movie scene, muscle domination