Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-22, 12:27
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default To Censor, or Not to Censor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No reason why a MILF like MTG should be exempt from our fantasies just because she's a politician. And Tulsi Gabbard is HOT!!! How about a cat-fight between those two??? OTOH, arguments about what constitutes censorship are definitely out of place unless you're talking about censorship of wrestling books or videos.
^^Yes!!

I respect the fuck out of the fact that we're all different, but I'm a freedom junkie. I'm totally fine with the fact that some people don't like certain types of content involving fantasies of consenting adults. I'm also fine with them voicing their objections to same.

But I have to draw the line at allowing their discomfort with their own choices being the reason others do not get to be entertained. Media consumption is a choice. People claiming to be victims of "the media" on malevsfemale need to do a self-assessment and recognize they willingly came here and made a choice to read x, y, or z. Apart from the Forum Rules, nothing is mandated here.

I understand and respect that this is Naji's forum and he has the final say of what goes. His track record has mostly been to let us police ourselves, with his decision-making being in what he's determined to be the best, long-term interests of the forum. But I would like to recast my vote for limiting censorship, even though I am quite happy to read - or scroll past - the arguments of those who want greater censorship here on the forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-22, 18:06
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: To Censor, or Not to Censor

As a foreigner I can say, 99% of people in my country don't know both these women, and 90%+ people in the world outside US don't know most of American politicians either. Most people in the world outside the US have no idea, and don't care at all, who these people are and what their positions are, so it's not politics for them at all. This is just my remark as an outside person. Let the people in the US decide for themselves.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-22, 19:12
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

IMO there should be a stricter censorship of negative comments under stories and off topic stuff. Unless someone posts some constructive criticism, there is really no point in writers having to read negative stuff just because their stories don't fullfill a specific fetish of some user.

If someone doesn't like a specific story it's easy to just move on and read the next one. Don't like it, don't read it. It's very simple.

I honestly never understood how someone could be upset by a story they could easily just not read.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-22, 00:41
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

To the forum:

Please accept my humble apology for posting this in the wrong section. I was in too big a hurry to make my point.

Mods, please move this to the appropriate section (I assumed "site discussion") when you have a chance. Thanks.