Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-22, 00:21
Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Birthday suprise with a martial artist

Chapter 1

Scott sat in his familiar bar stool at the local sports bar. He was 60 years old and divorced, his wife having left him 20 years ago. He was 6'1 tall and rail thin, he worked in town picking up every odd job he could when he was not delivering pizzas part time. He had a good group of friends around him, including John, his best friend. They were both the same age. The two of them would gather a few nights a week at the sports bar for a 'guys night". John was happily married and wished the same for Scott, so over the years John and his wife had set up Scott on many dates. Nothing ever seemed to pan out.

As Scott's birthday was approaching, John wanted to do something really special for his friend as he knew he's been down in the dumps lately and racked his brain for ideas.

As they sat and watched a baseball game, it went to commercials that were filled with local businesses.

John watched as an ad for the auto repair place right out the front door came on. Scott excused himself to the restroom and John continued to watch.

The next ad made him drop his beer. The ad was for a new martial arts facility that just opened on the edge of town. The owner, Sara, a short brunette lady came on, she was dressed in a white martial arts uniform with a blackbelt around her waist. It was hard to hear as the bar was loud, but John's mind went to work. The commercial ended and Scott came back.

"Did I miss anything?", "Nothing," John smiled. His mind brought up memories of the times they have a bit too much to drink and Scott would talk about his fascination with martial arts and women doing them.

One time at the mall they had stopped to watch a judo demonstration and John could see the joy and amazement in Scott's eyes as they watched a lady manhandle a group of guys.

He knew what he had to do.

"Why are you acting weird?" Scott asked John. ""What?", "you have a goofy grin like you've thought of something?"

"Nevermind".

John went home that night and told his wife about his idea, she laughed but thought it would be fun. So the next day John drove the few miles outside town to the address.

There was an old manufacturing building that now had a sign. "Sara's Martial Arts""

He went inside and saw a large matted area that had a class going on. He saw the lady from the commercial and she had a class of a dozen adults.

John sat down and waited. The class was over and most of the people left, eyeing him as he stood up. Sara was last off the mat and saw the stranger.

"Can I help you?" she asked. He introduced himself and told her about Scott and his birthday.

"So can you help me out?" John asked. "So basically you want to rent me for a night to flip and toss your friend around for his birthday?" she asked.

John nodded. "Here" she said. "$500 for the night, 7pm Friday" she said.

"He's going to love it" John said, paying her.

Across town, Scott lay in bed, alone with his laptop. He had videos of lady martial artists performing demonstrations with men. He stumbled across this 'fetish' years ago and never thought he'd get to live it out.

He balanced the laptop on his legs as his hand slipped into his boxers and he felt his 6 inch manhood, solid as a rock and stroked it while he watched the screen.

Five minutes later he was cleaning up his own mess and put on clean boxers. His birthday was tomorrow, at his age he was not celebrating, just some beers with friends at the bar after work.

His awoke the next morning and scanned his phone for the various gig apps he had installed. The only work was a grocery store order that would pay him $9. "happy birthday" he laughed to himself.

He performed the shopping and delivery and got confimation from John they were on for birthday drinks.

The day went slowly and Scott thought he'd get some drinks and head to bed. At 6pm he entered the bar and saw John saving him a stool.

He got him a beer and John had that grin again. "What?" Scott asked.

"I got you a gift that you're going to flip over"

Scott looked around for it, "is this a joke?"

"No, just finish your beer and we'll go for a drive," he said. Scott shrugged, he assumed some kind of joke was coming.

They got in their cars and Scott followed John out of town. They pulled into the destination parking lot. Scott was ignoring the sign.

He parked and went to John's window. "Happy Birthday buddy" he said, "go inside and ask for Sara"

Scott assumed this was a strip joint as he stepped away and John drove off. He turned around and read the sign.

"Sara's Martial Arts". "Oh god" he said, not sure what was happening. His martial arts 'radar' was on and he gulped as he stepped inside.

"Just a minute" a woman's voice came from the back. He sat down and stared at the large open space with mats. Another area with equipment and tools.

THe lights were dim and shades drawn. He heard someone coming and stood. From the back, a lady, about 35, barely 5 feet tall came visible. She had a white martial arts uniform on and a blackbelt around her waist. Her balt had strips and Japanese writing on it.

"You must be Soctt, I'm Sara. Your friend John has set up a full night session for you" she said. "I'll lead you through stretches and moves, I'll flip and toss you to your hearts content. Anything you want, within reason, just ask" she said.

"Follow me" she spun around and he followed. Her jet black hair was tied in a ponytail that stuck 2 inches off her head straight out.

She handed him a sweatsuit. "Change this and meet me on the mat" she instructed.

Scott went into her office and changed quickly. "Could this really be happening?" he wondered. His 6 inch manhood was saying yes as it was already solid.

He opened the door to start his night.............
Old 18-Aug-22, 02:29
Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,105 Times in 971 Posts
Default Re: Birthday suprise with a martial artist

Can't wait for part 2!
The Following User Says Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-22, 22:08
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipme29 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can't wait for part 2!
*singing off-key*

I second that emotionnnn!
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-22, 07:35
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

anything you want with a young female black belt and an open gi.....
Old 17-Jan-23, 02:54
Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13 Points: 1,111, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I'm working on part 2....I welcome ideas...musclemom12342 gmail
Old 01-Feb-23, 21:40
Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33 Points: 6,287, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Sexy start. At first it can be her skill that overwhelms him and then when he's too tired to respond her body alone can do it just as easily.