Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Feb-23, 17:18
Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Eva shows us who’s in charge

This is my first time writing a story, happy to hear feedback good and bad!

Me and Dan made eye contact with each other and quickly looked away embarrassed, this was harder than you might think with both of us so hopelessly unable to move. Dan was being held in a reverse figure four headscissor, his hands desperately clawing at the olive skinned, toned, thighs of our captor as he sat upright.

“Don’t look him, look at me”

My eyes met Eva’s, she was just about the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Only about 5’2, with a small waist, full breasts and a perfectly round butt. She was propped up on one arm, the other reaching back to pull her leg into the figure 4 position. Poor Dan was sat on the floor, leant back against the sofa, his face trapped in her leggy iron prison.

It was an incredible sight to behold, how she balanced there with such poise and ease. Her much larger opponent continued to paw desperately and her smooth silky legs.

“Mmmm mmm” he pleaded.

“Please be quiet back there honey” Eva cooed. A small smile playing on her lips as she talked to Dan but stared at me.

“Your turn will be over soon and I’ll be moving on to the second course any minute now”

I was hogtied, laying on my stomach watching as this tanned beauty easily held my friend in place. She was slowly swaying her hips side to side, moving his head with it. Her eyes on mine.

Let’s rewind a bit, how did we end up in this position? Well to make a long story short, Dan and I aren’t what you would call ladies men. Although on this particular Friday night we had decided we would try our luck at the local bar, after a lot of nervous chatter about which of us would approach the two attractive girls at the other end of the bar. I had just about struck up the courage to go over.

About 15 minutes of discussion had left us with a particularly bad opener. I had lost at rock paper scissors, which meant I was going over to deliver our masterpiece. Just as I was about to go, Eva had appeared as if from nowhere.

“Boys” she said with confidence “I can’t in any good conscience allow you to go over there and strike out with such a poorly thought out plan of action”

Our eyes just about jumped out of our heads, this girl was twice as hot as the two we had been after, and she had started talking to us!

So instead we got talking to Eva, it was great! As the conversation went on we had more and more drinks, which we paid of course. Eva was amazing, she was intelligent and had bucket loads of charisma to go with her incredible looks.

Eventually, she dropped the bombshell. “Listen guys, I’ll level with you, I came tonight to score. I just broke up with my boyfriend and I’m in the mood for a rebound.” She lied “I was kinda looking for some stud to show me a good time… but” she feigned embarrassment “ok… I don’t know if this is totally insane but would you guys be interested in a three way?” A moment of stunned silence followed. “Oh my god, what am I saying?! Sorry this is so embarrassing”

“No no” Dan sputtered “I mean, umm we could maybe… I don’t know”

I looked at Dan shocked, I mean she was so insanely hot, but a 3 way with my best friend, was he really considering it?! Was I?

“I’ll tell you what” said Eva, suddenly oozing confidence again, “I’m going to go powder my nose and you two boys have a little chat about whether you think you can handle me” with that she jumped up and almost skipped off to the restroom giving us both a wink and blowing a kiss as she went.

“You really want to do this?!” I whispered the second she was out of earshot.

“Are you kidding? We have to! This is by far the hottest girl either of us are ever going to get” he pleaded.

“I don’t wanna have a 3 way with you!”

“You think I wanna have one with you?! We owe this to ourselves”

15 minutes later we were back at her place, of course she had an ultramodern slick apartment in the nice part of town. A girl this beautiful, smart and charismatic was always going to be successful.

I was so worried about it being awkward but she eased all of my concerns, her charm and light hearted teasing made the whole taxi ride home feel like 3 friends going for a sleepover.

Once we got in the door, she poured us all a glass of wine and turning on some music. Dan asked where the bathroom was, she showed him and that’s when things changed…

Dan disappeared down the hall way and we heard the door to the bathroom click. Eva had been stroking my arm talking about the guys she dated in high school. All total jocks obviously. Once that door clicked something switched in her.

Her face changed from cute to just straight up sexy with a little hint of anger. She grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back.

“Ah what are you-“

It was too late, she had already forced me down onto the floor and pulled both my arms behind my back.

“Eva what are you-“

“Shh now baby, don’t ruin my fun”

She was having fun but I wasn’t, this isn’t what I signed up for, she held me easily with one arm and with the other reached into the drawer next to us pulling out some rope. I had both arms trapped by her one, my face down in the carpet as she then wrapped hers legs around my arms while still sitting on my back. This freed both hands up to go to work with the rope. Now I really started to panic.

“DAN!”

She stopped, clamped a hand over my mouth and leaned down so her mouth was by my ear.

“If you make a noise I will break this arm, do you understand me?”

I paused

“Do you understand!” She pulled my arm back further.

“Ah! Yes I understand”

“Good boy” about 15 seconds later I was hog tied, completely unable to move and terrified.

“Now that wasn’t so bad was it?” She smiled down at me.

“What is going on?! Why are you doing this?” I asked, disbelieving at how easily she had put me in this position.

“Hmm just having some fun, and… because I can” she said smiling, “and anyway, that boner you’re pressing into my carpet, tells me you don’t mind so much” she winked. Let’s see where Danny boy has got to”

She cupped her hands to her mouth as she walked down the hallway, hips deliberately swaying enticingly as I watched her saunter away “ohh Danny boy”

I struggled for a moment, completely unable to move. What on earth was happening, was this bad? Was this really really good? I was terrified by what she has so easily done to me but also it was the most turned on I had ever been.

Just then I heard the bathroom door open, Eva had disappeared down the hall, but their interaction was within earshot.

“You all freshened up for me stud”

“Umm listen Eva, I was just thinking, I think you might be the most incredible girl I’ve ever met, but I don’t think I can do this with my best friend, it’s so out of our wheel house, I think maybe I’d better get going ahhh-“

A few seconds later, I saw Dan being marched down the hall. Eva had his arm twisted behind his back and forced him into the living room. The second he saw me his eyes went wide.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” He started to panic just like I did.

“No no no” Eva said calmly, she slowly forced him to the ground and sat on his back. Again, arm pulled painfully behind him just like she had done to me.

“Now boys, let me explain the situation” she said calmly and oozing authority. “I am too much for either of you, in fact I am probably too much for both of you combined, so do not try to escape.”

She easily manipulated Dan as she spoke, pulling his other hand behind his back and controlling them with her legs

“It just so happens that I get my kicks not just from fucking big strong muscly jock types, but from controlling and demeaning less… uh… desirable guys… such as yourselves”

She took this moment to pull a hairband off her wrist and pull her long dark hair into a messy bun. Still easily keeping Dan trapped and under control.

“This is bullshi- ahh”

Dan started to say and was cut short by a squeeze of the legs pulling his arms painfully behind his back.

“Now, it’s not all bad” she continued as if nothing had happened. “You won’t get to fuck me tonight, I mean sorry, you’re nice guys and all but come on look at you and look at me. In my experience you loser types usually come away from these nights seeing things my way anyway. I can say with confidence you two are both rock solid down there despite the fact your dicks are getting pressed into my carpet, am I wrong?”

Silence

“I said am I wrong?!” She squeezed Dan’d arms again

“Ahh no you’re not”

“And you little bitch boy” she smirked at me

“No”

“No what?”

“No, you’re not wrong”

“See, you’re GOOD little bitch boys!” She giggled “now Dan, I’m going to let you go. But only so that I can put you back in your place from a fair start rather than me surprising you. You are going to realise how superior I am to you and you are going to submit to me, do you understand?”

“What no way!

“Yes way, it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand right now , because in about 30 seconds you will”

She jumped up letting dans arms flop to the floor, he got up slowly rubbing the feeling back into them. He looked very uneasy. Surely this small 5ft2 girl had given up her advantage here, but she already took me down and tied me up with ease. She’d caught me by surprise, but still. I’m over 6ft tall and not in terrible shape although a little skinny. How had she been able to control me so easily even with her surprise attack. And she’d done the same to Dan. But it was her confidence that made me worry about our situation.

“Ok big boy” she said looking up at Dan who stood over a head taller than her despite her tall heels.

“I’m gonna strip you off and make you beg kiss my feet all in front off your little pal here”

“What?! Beg to kiss your… no way”

She smiled knowingly and Dan backed off a little, intimidated by her confidence. He glanced towards the door.

“Oh you’re not thinking of running from little old me are you” she put her hands on her hips and very slowly closed the space between them, Dan was like a rabbit in headlights, he allowed her to move within about 6 inches of him.

“We’ll go on then” she dared him “make a move”

Suddenly he panicked and tried to grab her, but in an instant she span around bumping her hip into him. She grabbed him and rolled him over the outstretched hip. He thudded down onto the carpet landing on his back, before he had even hit the ground she had started dropping her weight right to where his head would be. She landed sitting on his face in a perfectly balanced schoolgirl pin within about a quarter of a second.

The whole thing had take less that a second but she had gone from standing cockily next to her larger opponent to sitting on top of him with her crotch pressed right onto his neck. She was wearing the same little black dress and heels she had been wearing at the bar. Her dress had ridden up and you could now see her pink underwear where the dress had come up over her toned, bronze thighs. She paused for me a moment and looked down into Dan’s eyes, savouring this moment of realisation at just home outclassed he was. She was too quick, too strong, too smart for him. And I’d seen the whole thing, I knew we were fucked. There was no way we would escape unless she wanted us to.

She had been stood within a foot of this much bigger man, totally confident that she could let him make the first move and still completely incapacitate him within a second.

Now she span, swivelling so her gorgeous ass was trapping his head. Now facing towards his feet, she grabbed his belt and in once flourish removed in. Next she popped open his jeans and undid the zip in one fluid motion.

“No!” He cried out realising what was happening.

“Oh yes!” She giggled, continuing to undress him and pulling his jeans down his legs. She looked me in the eyes and slipped down into a more horizontal position now, lying on top of him. She pulled his head forward and opened her leges pulling his head into a tight reverse headscissor.

His jeans were completely off by now and still looking straight at me, she began tracing the outline of his hardon through his boxers.

“Ah!” He gasped at the sensation

Eva’s face beamed in delight at the effect her light touch was having.

“Oh baby don’t get so excited, a gust of wind might set you off!”

She took her time, continuing to tease taking obvious joy at his twitching body. She bit her lip and closed her eyes savouring the moment.

When she opened her eyes she spoke directly to me “have you ever seen this guy’s equipment in the locker room?”

I shook my dead

“Use your words”

“No” I said, unable to look at her.

This whole situation was unbelievable, how had this tiny bombshell been able to so easily overpower both of us. And now she was asking if I had ever seen my best friends dick!

“Look at me, or there will be trouble”

I looked up at her sheepishly.

She smiled sweetly “Good boy, now, let’s see what he’s working with”

Dan struggled with one more desperate attempt to maintain some dignity, prying at her legs in vein, but she easily held him in her reverse. She pulled down his boxers to reveal his huge… throbbing… 4 and a half incher…

“Well” she said suppressing a laugh “I shouldn’t be too surprised. You packing anything more useful than this loser?”

I was, but barely. “Not really” I admitted

“Well that’s ok, you won’t be using them tonight anyway” with that she started to pour in the pressure with her scissors.

I could hear gurgling noises coming from Dan as she started to squeeze harder and harder. “Now here is where the real fun starts” she smiled giving me a little wink, still increasing the pressure on Dan’s head. She was squeezing the life out of Dan but barely looked like she was trying!

“PLEASE!” He pleaded

“Please what?” She asked feigning confusion

“CAN’T BREATHE, LET ME GO!”

“Hmm now there was something I said wasn’t there…” she mused “something I said I would get you to beg me for…?”

“Please! Let me kiss your feet!”

“Ah yes!” She was delighted, well done for remembering!”

She released him and jumped up. She grabbed his hair with one hand pulling him along slumping him against the sofa.

“Here you go stud” she said offering him a nigh heel clad size 3. She pushed the stiletto right into his face pushing his head back against the sofa. “Well go on then, kiss it”

Dan obliged, knowing he had no choice.

“Keep going” Eva purred, she looked lost in the moment again, so content that she was able to make this larger man carry out embarrassing acts of servitude with such obvious ease.

It was an incredible sight to see, this tiny goddess. Toned, slim with curves in all the right places. Her hazel night eyes locked on Dan’s as she stood on one heeled foot. The other pushed into his scrunched up face, he was obviously still groggy from the squeezing she had put him through. He was sat upright on the floor with his back again the sofa. And his unimpressive cock pointed up at the ceiling.

Eva turned at looked at me while continuing to make poor Dan kiss her dainty foot, toes extended to a point. “Take it off now Danny boy” she kept her eyes locked on mine as she spoke to Dan.

He was a beaten man, there was no point in disobeying her. He reached up and took off her stiletto. She turned now, her body facing me and pushed her now naked foot into Dans throat.

“Ah!” He cried out at the discomfort.

She leaned into him pushing him against the sofa. Her finally took her eyes off me. I felt myself breathe a sigh of relief, her piercing gaze was too much for me too handle. Now she felt a bit more relaxed. She surveyed the situation she had created for herself a small smile turning up the corners of her mouth. She had me fully dressed and hog tied a few feet away. She had Dan naked and completely incapacitated, held in place by a single foot.

She placed her hands on her hips.

“Now boys, I was something of a gymnast as a girl. How would you like to see a little routine?”

Neither of us spoke, Dan probably couldn’t if he tried.

“Don’t speak all at once!” She laughed “what’s the matter cat got your tongues?”

The embarrassment was excruciating, I didn’t want to speak.

“Ok I get it, you poor little boys are a little embarrassed at the situation, it’s understandable. I’ll take your silence as a yes”

She let the pressure off dans neck and flipped forwards onto her hands executing a perfectly balanced handstand. She was now looking back into Dan’s face, upside down as he gawped at her in disbelief.

She held the pose for what seemed like an age. “Pretty impressive right?” She laughed still holding the stand. She was showing off now, she pointed her toes up, before separating them, going into a perfect splits. She brought her legs back together. Dan was staring at her in awe still when…

“Timber” she cried as she started to fall towards him.

Dans eyes went wide as he realised what was happening.

“AHH-” thud. He was cut short. She opened her legs as she fell catching his head between her legs, his nose was jammed in tight, right into her toned round ass.

Instead of keeping him in a reverse scissor, she pulled him in tighter grabbing her one remaining stiletto and locking on an incredibly tight figure four. Dan’s hands shot to her sides, pawing desperately but it was no use. He was completely immobilised. She remained propped up by her one free arm.

I awkwardly caught dans eye, it was sheer panic but he knew there was nothing I could do to help.

“Don’t look at him, look at me” Eva commanded

An evil smile on her beautiful face as Dan continued to flounder and groan into her ass.

End of chapter 1
Old 14-Feb-23, 19:00
Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Eva shows us who’s in charge

Nice start
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlion For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-23, 22:11
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts

Really good start to your first story, hopefully this is just the beginning of your writing here.
Old 15-Feb-23, 05:52
Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29 Points: 4,965, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Agree with the previous comments. Terrific story, well written. Has everything I love in a story - hot, dominant girl, lots of wrestling with detailed descriptions of holds, bondage and the hot girl knowing her victims are equally scared and aroused. Fabulous first effort, look forward to seeing more of your work, many thanks for sharing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to clcc2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-23, 05:45
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Great story! Very well written, and I love the angle of dominating one person while the other watches. Eva is exquisite. Hope you write many more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ridethewave For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-23, 13:52
Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Brilliant. Looking forward to the second part!!
Old 16-Feb-23, 21:18
Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24 Points: 3,549, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Really good, the action and writing. Looking forward to more.
Old 17-Feb-23, 17:45
Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Chapter 2

Eva continued squeezing as Dan flailed about noiselessly, his attempts to escape becoming more and more feeble. Eva’s face a picture of calm as she squeezed the life out of Dan. Finally, his pawing at her thighs stopped and his hands fell to his sides. The only sign he was still alive his cock still twitching.

Eva smiled at me “there we go! Now I can finally have some fun with YOU”

I was aroused, but absolutely terrified. I had already been unceremoniously wrestled into submission and hog tied by this tiny domme. Actually there was nothing unceremonious about it, it was about the most clinical single handed beating of two men you could ever see. She wasn’t just bending us to her will she was making it look GOOD. It was almost like an art form in how stupid she could make us look, performed with as much ease and grace as possible.

She had said she was a gymnast as a girl and you could tell, her movements were so precise and efficient. She perched herself on the sofa, Dan was still slumped against it completely knocked out. She still only had one stiletto on which she now removed.

“I think I’m gonna slip into something a little more comfortable before we continue our fun, your options are…” she crossed her legs as she tapped her chin and thought out loud “I can wear my pantyhose with underwear, or leggings on the bottom… aaand on the top it’s either tube top or a sports bra! What do you think?”

I was stunned, she was really going to let me choose what she wore.

“Come on pick quickly, if this loser wakes up again before I go I’ll just have to knock him out again”

“Umm”

“Ooh you know what, I have a surprise option you’re gonna love!”

With that, she skipped out of the room.

A few moments passed and Dan was starting to stir a little.

“Psst” I hissed “dan, wake up!”

His groggy eyes opened a crack, he looked dazed and confused.

“Quick untie me”

His hands went to his aching neck and jaw, then he realised where he was.

“FUCK”

Then he realised he was still naked

“FUCK!”

“Dan! Quick” I urged him

“Where are my clothes?”

“Forget the clothes just untie me so we can get out of here!”

Dan looked at the knots which bound me, his face told me everything I need to know. He glanced at the door and at his pants still laying on the floor.

“Don’t you dare” I pleaded.

“Sorry! I’ll get help!”he said grabbing his pants and pulling them on.

“Dan you fucker! Don’t leave me here, please!”

He ran across to the door, locked!

“Shit” he breathed.

Where were the keys?! She wouldn’t have left them out.

“Untie me?! I pleaded.

Rethinking his strategy, he came over to me and started attempting to untie me. The knots were expertly tied and Dan had no idea what he was doing.

“How are they so tight? He muttered under his breath. 2 minutes went by and still he couldn’t budge them.

That’s when Eva reappeared, I didn’t think it was possible, but she was even more stunning than before. She was wearing a black leotard. It had a plunging neck line, with mess over her ample cleavage. Now that her arms and a legs were exposed we saw what a specimen she was. Not bulky, but so toned, so lithe in every aspect of the word. She looked like she was about to go and perform a world class gymnastics routine.

“Hey sleepy, you’re up!” She beamed, and then frowned “but what do you think you are doing? and who told you you could put those pants on?” she scolded Dan like a naughty schoolboy.

“Eva I-“

She raised a finger. And he stopped.

The authority she had was astounding.

“Take them off again”

I looked at Dan and looked at her, he was thinking about disobeying. We all knew there was no point. Eva could tie him in knots if she wanted, but still part of me (and apparently Dan too) thought this couldn’t be true. She was tiny! And a girl!

“You want me to beat you again little man?” She teased putting her hands on her hips.

“No please, I…” Dan stammered “I, I… I’ll do what I’m told” he said dropping his head in embarrassment.

Eva smiled “oh don’t be embarrassed little one, it’s ok to realise your place. Now take those pants off again for me” she settled into the armchair in the corner to watch the show.

Dan did as he was told, he tried not to make eye contact with Eva or me as he pulled them off. His boner popping up to attention again.

“Good!” She said with a clap.

“Now get on your knees”

Dan looked like he was about to cry.

“And crawl over here”

He was a truly broken man, he did as he was told and crawled on his hands and knees over to his tiny tormentor.

“I’m just going to have to make you stay for a while” she said stroking his cheek “its rude to ignore my other guest, ok?”

Dan nodded.

“Stay” she said. Eva got up and walked over to the drawer she had got the rope.

Pulling out more rope she turned and winked at Dan. His face looked a picture of despair. “Don’t worry honey, now you get to enjoy the show. Hands behind your back”

She tied his hands firmly behind his back and then looped another bit of rope between his hands and the leg of the armchair. All he could do was sit and watch whatever fate was about to befall me.

Eva turned her attention to me. My heart started racing. What now?

“Sweetie, you most be so uncomfortable! All tied up like a prize pig, let me get you out of there!”

She expertly untied me in about 10 seconds and helped me to my feet. I thought about making a move. Maybe I could succeed where Dan had failed and beat her one on one, fighting my way to freedom.

After having seen her so thoroughly trounce him I wasn’t so sure. But as it turned out I wasn’t going to get a choice.

“It’s great to see you controlling yourself” she congratulated me. “Most boys try and make a run for it about now, it’s so much more fun when you play along my way” she ushered me to the sofa and handed me my glass of wine from earlier, also sipping on hers.

“Now here are the rules, we are going to have a little wrestling match. If you tap or submit that’s a round over” she noticed I wasn’t drinking my wine “have a sip” she said smiling “don’t be so grumpy” she said in a robotic voice mocking my tense state.

“For every round I win” she continued “you will remove one piece of clothing”

I’d already seen my best friend get destroyed by this girl in seconds and I didn’t like the way she had stripped him of his clothes and his dignity.

“But! If you win even one tiny little round… I will let you and your loser friend go free. How does that sound?”

Finally a chance at escape! I looked at Dan for encouragement but got none. He was staring at the floor still a beaten man.

“Did you hear that Danny boy” Eva called over to him.

Dan looked up from his spot on the floor, his head was hung low and his naked body looked ridiculous sat at the foot of the arm chair. The only part of him that was alert was his mediocre sized penis which has stayed rock solid throughout the entire affair. He shrugged as if to say ‘what’s the point, he can’t win’.

“Now have some team spirit Dan!” Eva said laughing “you’ll never get out of here with that attitude!”

Now she looked at me “so, what do you say?”

“Do I even have a choice?”

“Hmm not really, but I’d like to hear you say it”

“Ok then, let’s go”

“Attaboy!” She slapped me on the shoulder

She jumped up and walked to the other side of the thick carpet which I guessed would be our mat. And started a posing show for me, flexing her biceps first, they weren’t huge but toned, she popped a leg out flexing her thighs, straightened her other leg to show her sculpted quads.

They were all equally impressive. But it wasn’t her strength that had bested Dan so easily. It was her speed, her technique. What had she said earlier? Boys usually run? How many times had she done this? Did anyone ever escape?

“Come on loser, I want you to make the first move”

It was strange how she changed her tune, sometimes, she was sweet, almost encouraging. Other times she was mean and wanted to put us down. I didn’t know where we stood, would she really hurt us, or was this all part of some strange game?

She beckoned me closer. I kept moving, cautiously. I’d seen how fast she was and didn’t want to get caught out.

I got within about 2 feet of her, in a fighting stance a picture of alertness, she… was not. She looked so casual, one hand on her hip. The other down by her side, just, waiting.

I hesitated. Just like Dan I was like a rabbit in headlights, so unsure of myself against this tiny yet supremely confident opponent. I took my moment and jumped on her and forcing her to ground. I couldn’t believe it! I was winning! I fell on top of her trying my best to pin her with a my superior size and weight. I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. That’s when I realised something was wrong, she was smiling up at me seductively. I frowned, “ohh looks like you got me” she pouted, stirring her body and grinding against me.

I didn’t let up the hold. I’d seen what she could do.

“Oh Danny” she cooed over my shoulder. She sounded like she was talking dirty, as though she was in the act of having sex, and wanted to show how good it felt “Danny, how were you so weak and this one so strong!” She continued grinding against me, it felt unbelievable.

Now she locked eyes with me biting her lip, and that’s when things changed. I was still on top, but suddenly the power had shifted. My hands were still pinned hers down but she snaked her legs around mine. Suddenly they came to life becoming like iron and pulling me into a vice like grapevine. Except I was the one on top!

“Oops” she smiled up at me “maybe not”

She freed her hands with ease, through sheer strength. How was she so strong?! I thought it was all technique that had allowed to beat Danny but she was simply too strong as well. Was there any aspect of this girl that wasn’t superior to us?

Her hands looped behind my neck and pulled me into a bear hug my face trapped against her magnificent tits.

“Come on baby, give in to me” she whispered in my ear.

“Hmmmm” was all I could manage

I couldn’t breathe, she lights were out, I could hardly move at all. I was still on top of her but her legs held mine still. My head was trapped in her ample cleavage, the only part of me free were my arms, but they were of little good, flapping aimlessly.

I was running out of air now and starting to get weaker.

“Tap honey, before you do yourself and injury”

I did and Eva released me

“Ooh baby good try!” She said sweetly “but that will be one item of clothing” she pouted and held her chin thinking about it. “Let’s keep it simple, shirt off!”

I did as I was told.

This was going to be a long night.

End of chapter 2

Last edited by vireg; 17-Feb-23 at 17:45.
Old 17-Feb-23, 18:55
Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Brilliant
Old 20-Feb-23, 15:16
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Very good story. Completely captivated me.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:

Tags
2 on 1, domination, figure 4, headscissor, petite