Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Apr-23, 18:50
Points: 3,563, Level: 25 Points: 3,563, Level: 25 Points: 3,563, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: A family of facesitters

I was woken from my dreams by something warm and fuzzy gently grinding against my face. I tried to pull my face away, but it appeared I was trapped. "Has my pillow finally decided to have revenge on me?" I wondered, frantically grabbing at the 'thing' clamped on my head. Then I found myself squeezing my wife's firm butt cheeks, and relaxed, memories flooding back from the night before. At least I hoped it was my wife's crotch I was stuffed in....
Gingerly, I managed to pry my face free from her grip and climb out from under the duvet. Phew....it was Kate, sleeping on her side, lightly snoring and still butt-naked. Looking over at my side of the bed, I found the covers empty and the bed made. There was a small handwritten note on the side table:

Thanks for the night guys!! Let's do it again sometime - Jen ( :
PS: James, if you're looking for your boxers, don't bother. I needed something to remember the night by, if you want them back, come and get 'em ( ;

I looked down at my waist and sure enough, I too was butt-naked. Sighing I pulled on a fresh pair and some shorts before heading downstairs, careful not to disturb Kate; Saturday morning lie-in was sacred to her. As I passed Ella's room, I couldn't help but peek inside, curious to see how Sam's night turned out. Ella lay flat on her back asleep with no sign of her brother. Although.... were those 'legs' hanging out the bottom of the bed? Clearly too long to be Ella's, Sam had obviously spent the night between his sister's cheeks....yikes.
As I went to leave, I heard a rustling sound and turned back to see Ella slowly wiggling her hips from side to side, letting out a contented sigh in her sleep. I couldn't help wondering what she was dreaming about.
I was pulled out of my pondering by two arms wrapping around my waist. I spun around and found Kate grinning up at me.
"Morning baby, have a good night sleep?"
I bent over to kiss her and she tilted her head back melting into it. My fingers ran through her long hair and I felt her hands slip under the waist band of my shorts gently squeezing my butt. Then without warning, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, still passionately kissing me. I managed to catch her, holding onto her ass cheeks as her ankles locked in behind my back, but as I put my foot backwards to steady myself, I slipped, bringing the two of us crashing to the floor, Kate lying astride me. We looked each other in the eye and then burst out laughing and she leaned over to continue our kiss.
I heard a voice groan from Ella's room,
"What on earth..."
Seconds later the door whipped open to reveal our daughter in a hastily tied robe looking rather annoyed.
"For goodness sake! Couldn't you do this in your own room?! Are you trying to wake me up?"
We looked at each other before looking back at Ella sheepishly.
"Whatever" she muttered, "it's too early for this" slamming the door.
I heard a muted argument start up inside; obviously Sam had also woken up.
"No, get back there, I'm not done with you yet"
"C'mon Ella, I've been in there all nig-mmmphh!!"
Sam's protests were cut off and all I heard was the bed squeaking for a few seconds before the noise quietened down. The last thing I picked up was Ella's soft growl,
"Trust me buddy, you do not want to annoy me right now"

Figuring it would be a good idea to give them some space, Kate and I headed to the kitchen.
"So", she said smiling, "have you recovered after I beat your ass last night?"
"I seem to remember Jen doing most of the beating actually"
"Yeah, she got you good. You were already finished by the time I tagged in"
She almost seemed put out that she hadn't been the one to beat me.
"Well" I answered diplomatically, "what would you say to a rematch tonight, just you and me? Or are you to afraid to put your ass where your mouth is?"
She narrowed her eyes, "I'm gonna put my ass where your mouth is, and you won't be able to do a damn thing about it"
I tried to copy her stance, "oh it's on, like donkey Kong, had a baby with Lebron and they named him John"
"What???" She said unable to stop herself from giggling.
"Sorry, once I started rhyming, I couldn't stop".
She brought me over a coffee, still chuckling, and we cuddled up on the couch together, enjoying the last of the sunrise, the sky shedding the last of it's golden hues to leave a clear blue.
A few minutes later, Sam trudged in looking fairly downtrodden, I opened my mouth to say hello but he cut me off, "I don't want to talk about it Dad".
Fair enough, not sure what I would've said anyway, "sleep well?" seemed like an inappropriate comment at this time.
At some point soon after, Ella strolled into the kitchen with a mile high pep in her step. She was barefoot, wearing ripped jeans and a tight t-shirt, her hair still damp from the shower.
"Morning everyone" she called in a flowery voice, "what a beautiful morning, isn't it Sammy?" she ruffled his hair as she passed by, causing him to angrily slap her hand away.
"Morning honey" Kate replied "how did you sleep?"
"Very comfortably" Ella replied with a wink.
Sam muttered something darkly to himself, sliding out of the seat and heading for the bathroom.
"Oh Sam" Kate called, "before you go, I was wondering what you all that of having a day out at the beach? Seeing as it's such a lovely day"
Sam perked up visibly, a day of relaxing was exactly what he needed.
"Ella?" Kate called, "how about you?"
"Sure, I need to work on my tan anyway"
She turned to me, "well, what do you think?"
"A chance to see you in a bikini? Where do I sign?"
She grinned and kissed me on the cheek,
"Alright then, it's beachtime"
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-23, 22:12
Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31 Points: 5,650, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

What are the stats of Sam and Ella? I originally thought they were close in size but after the recent parts, it sounds like she may have a larger size/weight advantage?
Old 20-Apr-23, 08:59

Yeah good shout
Stats/descriptions:

James(viewpoint character) -
Height: 5'11
Weight:165 lbs/75 kg
The tallest out of the four of them, James is reasonably well filled out, lightly muscled around the arms and chest, although it's been a few years since he was able to boast of a six-pack.

Kate-
Height: 5'9
Weight: 154 lbs/70 kg
With sleek dark brown hair and blue eyes, Kate sports a curvaceous figure tapering in at the waist and filling out around the hips and chest. She also makes sure to get to the gym regularly, ensuring that there's a firm layer of muscle beneath her soft curves.

Ella-
Height: 5,8
Weight: 139 lbs/63 kg
Ella's long blonde hair reaches down to the small of her back, although she usually puts it in a tight bun while wrestling. While not far off her mother's height, the rest of her body is yet to completely catch up, with a smaller chest and slightly narrower hips. Although her willowy figure is offset with a bouncy bubble butt, toned from years as a gymnast with most of her weight concentrated in her lower body.

Sam-
Height: 5'6
Weight:128 lbs/58 kg
Sam comfortably sits as the smallest and lightest of the four-only just entering puberty. His sandy blonde hair is close cropped with the same bright blue eyes as his mother.

*Note*
In case anyone is wondering about reference photos, I personally don't like using other people's pictures for something like this without consent but if you have someone in mind who you think fits the character well, go nuts.
Besides, this is a story-let your imagination run wild!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-23, 19:54

We found a quiet, secluded spot among the dunes and set up our stuff, laying towels out on the sand. I kicked off a pair of flip flops, enjoying the feel of the warm grains in between my toes. Kate immediately began stripping off, sporting a revealing two-piece bikini which left very little to the imagination. I had to forcefully pull my eyes away as she bent over searching for something in her bag.
"Well, I'm getting in for a swim! Who's coming with me?" She called.
"Definitely not me" Ella responded, also stripping down to a skimpy bikini.
I shook my head, "maybe later honey"
"I'll come Mom!!" Sam chirped having changed into a pair of swimming trunks.
"Wonderful!" Kate tied her hair back with a bobbin and made her way towards the waves with Sam in tow.
I leant back on the towel, reveling in the warmth of the sun. Beside me, I could hear Ella shuffling around for something in her bag, before producing a tube of sunscreen. She squirted a bit onto her palm and began rubbing it into her skin around her midriff. After a few minutes of work she turned over and called out "will you do my back?"
With no reason to decline, I grudgingly accepted the bottle and began to lather cream on her back, running my hands over her bare shoulders and traps. She had obviously been working hard on building her back - the muscles firm, and sighed in contentment as I worked the cream in, obviously getting a massage-like experience. Finishing I put the bottle back and went to lie back down when she called "hey aren't you going to do my legs and ass too?"
I hesitated, I had done my best to avoid staring at her bubble-butt, but I couldn't help admire how firm and well-rounded her cheeks were. Noticing my hesitation, she laughed, "what, it's not like you haven't felt them before" giving her hips a slight wiggle. "Do you want me to burn my bum?"
"I guess not" I sighed and squirted a dollop of cream onto my hand. Taking a deep breath, I placed my hands on her ass cheeks. They were just as I imagined they would be; soft and smooth, yet firm and toned. I began rubbing up and down, backwards and forwards from the small of her back to the point where the back of her thighs met her ass.
"Mmmmm" she sighed, "yeah that's good, really get in there, don't miss any spots"
I slipped my hand into her crack and gently pulled the cheeks apart, her bikini not covering a whole lot of skin, leaving a lot of room to apply cream to. Eventually I finished up and quickly ran my hands over her hamstrings and calves.
"I'm not doing your feet" I said flatly, lying down once more. She giggled "thanks! You'd make a good masseuse you know"
I chuckled and leant back, closing my eyes and taking in the warm air, enjoying the faint sound of waves crashing against the shore.
A few minutes later, Ella rolled over onto her side to look at me, "So, I've been thinking, I think I'm going to join the school wrestling team"
I grunted in surprise "That's ..... ah.......great news honey! We both support you totally in whatever you want to do"
She smiled gratefully "Thanks Dad, it's just.....I'm worried that I'm not going to be as good as the other girls, they've all been training for years"
"What?" I replied "that's crazy talk, you beat me and Sam no bother yesterday"
She couldn't help grinning "yeah, but I caught you of guard when I sat on you, and Sam had already been beaten by Mom, he didn't even try and stop me"
I didn't say anything, unsure of how to make her feel better.
"Do you think" she said slowly, "you could help me train, like let me practice some moves on you so that I can be really good when I start?"
I groaned inwardly, I was trapped. I had no desire to become Ella's practice dummy, but at the same time I had just told her that I supported her 100%. There was no way I could turn around and tell her I didn't want to help her, Kate would murder me for one thing.
"Of course Ella!" I said trying to sound upbeat, "I'd love to help, you just let me know when you want to train"
"Well" she said grinning "I was thinking this would be a good time, you're only going to be lying there anyway"
"Right now?! but there's people every-" I paused looking around. It turned out we had chosen a very secluded spot, the sand dunes rising around us, forming a kind of sheltered crater. Damn. "Sure, let's do it".
She let out an excited squeak and climbed over to me positioning herself behind my head. "Ok, I really want to try out a few headscissors" I watched her legs swing into my peripheral vision before gently closing around my neck, her smooth thighs on either side of my head. She then shuffled forward until her warm crotch was pressed up against the back of my head, her hands in my hair, guiding my head where she wanted it.
"Whenever it gets too sore, just tap out onto my leg, got it?"
I nodded, watching her lock her ankles together in front of me. Then without warning, she tensed and I saw the muscles in her thighs pop out, the space around my neck instantly constricting until her grip was complete. I managed to last about half a minute before tapping out on her leg, greatly relieved when she loosened her hold.
"How was that?" She asked "Could you breathe?"
"Not really, I think you have the hang of that one"
"I don't know" she said slyly, "I think I could use a bit more practice!"
Upon finishing the sentence, she snapped her legs back together, drawing a squeak from me. As she squeezed, she ran her fingers through my hair, slowly counting the seconds. At '15' I couldn't take any more and tapped out again. This time, she let my head fall down onto the towel and crawled forward over my face, before lying down in a 69 position, her bikini-clad bottom inches from my mouth.
"Reverse time!" She called, pulling my head up between her thighs tight, so that my chin pressed up against her crotch. She started slowly, gently tensing her thighs so that my face was only drawn slightly forward into her cheeks. Then, the pressure slowly started building until, once again I was utterly incapacitated.
With my head firmly clamped, I had no option to watch her ass cheeks clench and unclench as she slowly sapped away my last reserves. Part of me felt humiliated to submit to my daughter for a third time, but most of me didn't care - I just needed air.
Mercifully, she released my head and sat up, her weight now resting on my chest. Facing away from me, I helplessly watched on as she slowly shuffled back until her bum rested on my neck, her turquoise bikini bottom strikingly blue against her tanned skin. She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned knowingly.
"I don't suppose there's any point in fighting back?" I sighed, comprehensively defeated.
"Not really" she agreed, lifting herself up and lining her hips up with my face. Knowing there was nothing I could do to stop her, I just lay there watching her ass take over my vision as she slowly lowered herself down. My nose made first contact with her bottoms, the soft fabric moulding around it as the rest of her weight followed, my vision quickly transitioning from turquoise to dark blue to black. Her cheeks were still somewhat slippery from the sunscreen and I found the rest of my face quicky being smothered by her skin. With her full weight bearing down on me, Ella began shifting from side to side, each movement drawing my nose further in, until I was flush up against her asshole, my lips could feel her womanhood pressed against them. Resigned to my fate, I placed my hands on the tops of her thighs. She gently patted them and gave her hips a soft wiggle to acknowledge my submission.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-23, 20:50
Points: 1,572, Level: 16 Points: 1,572, Level: 16 Points: 1,572, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Just logging in to say I love this set of posts, nice writing! Especially Ella's parts and her face riding.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taco_lord For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-23, 23:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco_lord [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just logging in to say I love this set of posts, nice writing! Especially Ella's parts and her face riding.
Thanks dude, glad you're enjoying it!
Old 21-Apr-23, 02:09

Meanwhile, Sam and Kate had made their way down to the water, the sun making it sparkle as the waves rolled in. Kate eagerly waded out until the water lapped up above her waist before, plunging her whole body under. Sam, slightly more tentative, slowly inched out, every step bringing a cold shiver as the clear water reached higher and higher up his leg. He watched his mother erupt from beneath the surface, spraying water around her, wet hair swishing as she shook herself - obviously having come free from the bun. He couldn't help but stare at her breasts as they bounced up and down. He definitely wasn't attracted to his mother, but something about her body was just so captivating to him, her proportions just right. Seeing him standing there , waist deep, Kate strode over grinning "come on, the water's lovely!"
"I like to take my time, no wait I - ", his protests were cut off as she grabbed him and pulled them both under the waves. He immediately, broke the surface coughing and spluttering.
Kate laughed and slapped him on the back,
"There's only one way to get into the water Sammy"
He tried to be annoyed, but the truth was that he didn't feel the cold anymore. Instead of complaining, he just swung his arm through the water, sending up a large splash into Kate's face. It was her turn to splutter "Agghh, you little monster! I'm going to get you back for that!!"
Sam shrieked, as she reached out to grab him, narrowly avoiding her grasp, although she managed to get him back with a cutting splash of her own. They danced around like this for a little while longer before Sam got tired and made his way to the shore. Kate, still pumped up with adrenaline chased him down and pulled him to the ground, forcing his back down onto the warm sand. She wasted no time in straddling his waist, muscle memory kicking in, and found herself leaning over him, panting heavily from exertion. Water droplets fell from her hair onto his face as she gathered it behind her neck, wishing she still had that bobbin. He too was breathing heavily and didn't mind her weight too much, the sand giving way beneath him where she sat. Although he did start to mind when she bent over and started planting kisses all over his face.
"I - kiss - love - kiss - you - kiss - so - kiss - much"
He tried to push her away,
"Ewww mom, stop! This is embarrassing!"
But she kept going, enjoying winding him up. In fact, she didn't only kiss his face, she even leaned forward to kiss the top of his head and Sam found himself briefly being pressed up into her cleavage. After a few more seconds, she eased off and helped him to his feet, brushing sand off his back. "Right, let's see what those lazy two are up to"

They made their way back to our camp in the dunes and were surprised to find Ella perched atop my face nonchalantly, reading a book.
"Should I even bother asking, Ella?" Kate said plopping down beside her daughter.
"Probably not" she said not looking up. Having been buried in her ass cheeks for a good few minutes, I gently tapped her thigh and she kindly slid forwards onto my neck, allowing me to gasp a few mouthfuls of fresh air.
"Hey baby" Kate said looking down at me, "you holding up ok in there?"
I started to answer but was cut off as Ella slid backwards, once again forcing me in between her cheeks.
Kate looked at her daughter and raised an eyebrow.
"What??" Ella protested in mock innocence, "He's comfy!" With a signature wiggle of her hips.
Kate looked down at Ella's ass, only my blonde hair peeking out from beneath her, "believe me, I know he is".
Kate looked over at Sam, who had started digging a hole in the sand. "I've got a hole that could use a bit of digging" she thought to herself. After a second, she called "Hey, Sam could you come over here a minute?"
He sauntered over innocently "what's up?"
"So I've been thinking" she started, "I never got my reward for beating you and Dad in the match last night"
He frowned "But I thought you were with Dad, and I was with Ella for that?" She saw him visibly shiver at the memory, despite the shining sun.
"Sorry honey, but those were the rules. Look, Ella's collecting her reward from Dad right now".
On cue, Ella bounced on my face a few times, grinning over at Sam.
Kate watched Sam process this, and eventually accept it. "Alright, but do you promise you won't use this again in the future?"
"Pinky promise" Kate confirmed, "now if you just lie down beside your father..... exactly like that.... and I'm just going to climb up here...."
Kate mimicked her daughter's stance sitting reverse style on Sam's small chest. She couldn't help but feel a little bad as she turned around and saw his apprehensive expression, but when she saw the contented look on Ella's face as she rhythmically gyrated on my nose, Kate's mind was made up.
She backed up, making sure to pull her ass cheeks apart, and hovered over his face. She looked over her shoulder one more time, meeting his eyes.
"You want to take a big breath buddy?" she said softly. She watched him draw in, his chest expanding slightly, and then she lowered herself down onto his upturned face, careful not to hurt him, knowing she weighed more than her daughter.
As he was plunged up into her still wet crack, Kate felt the familiar sensation of power that came over her when she sat on someone's face. She loved the idea of a person being completely at her mercy and that they had no choice but to taste and smell her most intimate parts. She couldn't help herself grinding on Sam's face, gasping softly as his nose was inserted into her asshole.
"Yeah mom!" Ella giggled beside her, "you own his face right now."
Ella herself had once again briefly allowed me to suck in some air, against her now sweaty cheeks. I quickly snuck a glance over at Sam and wasn't surprised that almost none of his head was visible, it was like Kate's cheeks were eating his cheeks.
Then I felt Ella's hand reach down, grab my chin and position my face upright so that she could once again lock me away in her warm, fleshy prison. Having spent so much time beneath Kate's ass over the years, I couldn't help noticing the subtle differences in being inside Ella's cheeks. She was definitely lighter for one thing, and I found it slightly easier to draw small snippets of air against her. I also noticed that unlike her mother, she would sit still for long periods of time. Kate loved stimulating her asshole with my nose and would grind, wiggle and shuffle almost constantly when on top of me. Ella, however seemed content to just sit there and enjoy the feeling of me beneath her, occasionally wiggling to remind me of who was in charge and to transition into a more comfortable position.

A few feet away, Sam was decidedly not in a comfortable position, it wasn't because he was being smothered in his mother's ass (although that definitely wasn't ideal), after all he had spent the whole of the previous night in the same position beneath his sister. No, the reason he was so uncomfortable was because Kate's bikini bottoms were still fairly wet and her constant grinding and humping was beginning to chafe his face. In need of some air and a reprieve from the face-humping, he slapped Kate's thighs with both hands until she bemusedly slid forwards onto his neck.
"You ok honey?" She asked, absentmindedly reaching between her cheeks to loosen her bottoms, they had gotten rather wedged up in there from Sam's nose.
"Do you think you could change into some dry underwear mom?" He said breathlessly "your swimsuit's still soaking wet and it's really hurting my face"
Ella giggled from the side, and Sam tried to glare up at her, but he couldn't see her. Kate's voluptuous cheeks taking up most of his peripheral vision.
"Oh you poor baby" she cooed, looking back at him. Indeed, she could see faint red marks on his cheeks and forehead. "I'm really sorry but I actually wore these down with me, you wouldn't have a spare pair Ella?"
Ella shook her head, "you probably wouldn't fit into them anyway" she pointed out.
Kate squawked in mock outrage and put her hands on her hips. Sam watched them jiggle above him, thankful for the distraction.
"Are you calling me fat young lady?"
Grinning, Ella shook her head, "absolutely not"
"That's what I thought" Kate replied with a self-satisfied smirk. Looking back down at her son, her hands still resting on her hips, she said. "Well Sammy, it looks like you've got two options here; I can leave them on and you can put up with it, or I can take them off. It's up to you"
Sam froze. Meanwhile Ella started chanting,
"Take them off, take them off......"
Hardly believing the words were coming out of his mouth, Sam slowly said,
"I guess I'd rather you took them off then"
Ella, laughed with glee as Kate happily hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her bottoms, peeling the sodden fabric over her cheeks, exposing a sight Sam had never expected to be presented with: his mother's naked ass inches from his face, seconds away from engulfing him.
Kate slid the bottoms down over her knees and repositioned herself above his face, once again spreading her ass cheeks apart. He gulped, unable to look away from her exposed asshole and vagina, perfectly lined up to his nose and mouth.
"You know the drill Sam" she called in a sing-song voice, smiling when she heard him draw in a deep breath. Then, with an enormous grin, Kate buried Sam back into her ass, sighing with pleasure at the sensation of his nose slipping into her asshole, with nothing hindering it's progress.
She quicky fell into a familiar rhythm, almost twerking on his face as she shook her bum from side to side.
Minute after minute passed, slowly ticking past the hour mark, with neither woman content to release their prisoners. Like clockwork, Ella would slide forwards to grant me a few seconds of precious air. I would quickly glance over at Sam buried in my wife's cheeks, at one point noting with shock that she was naked. Desperately, I hoped Ella would at least leave her swimsuit on.
Kate, having settled into a subconscious rhythm had also taken out a book and was flicking a page over when she felt her stomach rumble, and it wasn't because she was hungry. Uh - oh.
Ella sharply looked over at her mother,
"Was that what I think it was"
Kate nodded, her hand over her mouth. Yet she didn't move off Sam's face.
"Wait" Ella laughed, "you're not actually going to fart on him are you??"
"But he's so comfy right now" Kate whined, mostly to herself, "it took me ages to find this spot and I don't want to have to try and find it again."
Ella shrugged, "I say you do it. Pretty sure I farted on his face last night in my sleep anyway"
"Really?" Kate said, "And he didn't seem to mind?"
"Well", Ella chuckled, "he was still deep in there in the morning so, I guess he was ok with it"
"Hmmm" Kate pondered, "I'm sure it'll only be a small one anyway, he probably won't even notice, right?"
"Exactly" Ella agreed, "he'll be fine".
With her conscience eased, Kate started bouncing up and down and soon felt and heard her stomach rumble again, louder and longer this time.
Beneath her, Sam had been pulled out of his daydream by the more aggressive bouncing, his mother's cheeks lightly slapping against his face. Then her heard a low rumble emanate from above him and he froze. Not again, it couldn't be. Kate suddenly went still above him and he relaxed, all was alright it seemed.
Kate, tensed her cheeks as she began squeezing, the pressure building up in her stomach until it all released in an explosive, loud rip that dragged on for 3 or 4 seconds. Kate gasped in relief, hearing Ella roar with laughter beside her.
Inside Kate's cheeks, Sam thrashed and wiggled but really only managed to work his nose deeper inside her much to his disgust. The hot, pungent gas engulfed him and he could feel his eyes watering his, body gagging as he reluctantly smelled his mother's fart.
After relieving the pressure in her bowels, Kate felt another blast of hot air sneak its way out between her cheeks and she winced hearing Sam's muffled cries beneath her. She didn't get up though, waiting for his frantic protests to die down before resuming her slow, sensual dance on his face.
Utterly defeated, Sam gave up struggling and let his head get rolled around back and forth as she wiggled. The worst of the smell had dissipated, although by no means had completely gone, he still internally groaned as he was forced to breathe in the brief pockets of air her grinding produced.
Eventually, when it seemed to Sam like he would never be freed, Kate gently lifted her weight off of him, his face sliding free from her cheeks with a slightly wet noise, a product of their combined sweat.
The sun, albeit fairly low in the sky now, blinded him as she slowly sat up. He watched her stand up and begin to shake her legs, having obviously gone slightly numb due to the prolonged sitting. Looking over, Sam saw that Ella had transitioned into the position she had slept in last night, lying flat with her legs draped over my chest, ass cheeks still comfortably resting on my face.
Kate reached over and gently shook Ella, who was snoring lightly.
"Time to wake up honey"
Ella, groaned and yawned, stretching her hands up above her as she climbed off me.
I too, was half asleep and took a second to adjust to the daylight. Looking around I saw Kate pulling a pair of sweatpants on, noticeably still not wearing any underwear.
We packed up, Kate and Ella giggling to each other about something the whole time, and loaded our gear into the car.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-23, 08:18
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Last Achievements

hottest chapter !! amazing work again
The Following User Says Thank You to mephistofele For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-23, 12:01
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

What a story! I like it very much.After a long time a perfect story in this site
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-23, 22:34

Before heading to bed, I stopped to say goodnight to Ella and Sam. Sam was unsurprisingly in the middle of a game of FIFA, and absentmindedly waved a hand at me, utterly engrossed.
When I stuck my head into Ella's room, I was greeted with the sight of her bouncing up and down on her bed, wearing a long t-shirt that came down to the tops of her bare thighs, letting out gentle sighs of pleasure at each thrust.
She was typing up an essay on her laptop but when she saw me, she grinned and hiked her t-shirt up above her waist. Beneath her was a tiger teddy bear whose entire head appeared to be completely inserted between her cheeks, the rest of it's striped body quivering as she waggled her behind. I briefly saw its smiling face, looking slightly disheveled, before her panty-clad ass descended back down.
"Can you guess who the tiger is?" She smirked seductively, punctuating the question with a firm thrust of her hips.
"I think I might have some idea" I replied, "I can definitely empathize with that teddy right now, that's for sure". She giggled at that and I waved goodbye, closing the door.
"Night Ella, see you in the morning"
"Night" she called, letting the t-shirt drop back down and returning her attention to the laptop, her buttocks still dancing.

I opened our bedroom door expecting to find Kate asleep, she had gone to bed quite early for some reason, but the room appeared to be empty. I slipped off my t-shirt and shorts and managed to take two steps towards the bathroom before I was tackled from behind, forced to the floor on my stomach feeling my assailant land on top of me and quickly sit up high on my shoulder blades. I writhed underneath but couldn't move, eventually turning my head to look back and find my wife grinning down at me.
"Hey honey" she sang "did someone forget about our match?"
I grunted softly, "c'mon let me up Kate, that wasn't a fair fight"
"I'll let you up" she conceded, "but only if that counts as one round to me"
"What?!!" I spluttered, "you ambushed me! Are you really going to fight dirty like that?"
"You bet your ass I am, now come on say it; 'Kate wins the first round'"
"No way" I shot back, starting to feel my competitive edge come on.
"Fine!" She laughed, "it's more fun this way anyway"
With that, Kate grabbed my arms and started pulling them back over her knees forcing my body to bend beneath her. I gritted my teeth against the pain as she cranked the hold further, and I felt a burning sensation coming on over my upper arms and shoulders. Unable to tap out with my arms locked up, I cried "ok, ok, I give up! you win!"
She immediately let me go and I flopped forwards, my head falling face first against the carpet. I felt her shake her ass against my back in celebration,
"one - nil to the champion of the bedroom" she sang, "get ready to lose baby"
Usually our matches were best of 5 rounds ( first to three). The loser would be subject to the winner's desires - making it worth my while putting up a fight. Generally, the 'punishment' would end up being a blowjob accompanied by some light-hearted teasing, although Kate sometimes enjoyed experimenting and I had found myself forced to kiss her toes at one point.
We climbed onto the bad facing off against each other and I found myself staring at her breasts until she waved a hand in front of me, laughing.
"Eyes up here honey, wouldn't want to make it THAT easy for me surely?"
Trying to use the element of surprise, I charged forward and tackled Kate around the waist causing us both to fall over, scrabbling to get an advantage. Desperately, she tried to throw a leg over my waist and straddle me but I let her momentum carry her over my midriff and shoved her off. Quickly I capitalized, pinning her arms down and performing a straddle of my own. I found myself leaning forward holding her hands down above her head, our gazes locked, faces only inches from each other. I expected her to look worried, or at least angry, but instead Kate looked confident, almost cocky. Was I really that little of a threat? "What would Kate do in this situation?" I thought to myself. Then the answer popped into my mind and I grinned mischievously. Making sure to keep her down, I shuffled myself up her body, taking care not to put my weight on her breasts and came to a rest just below her neck, my semi-hard penis gently poking her chin.
She looked up at me, half in surprise, half in fear. "Don't do this" she warned, "I'll make you regret it"
"I guess we'll have to find out" I grinned, lifting my ass of her chest and sitting down gently onto her face.
"No James sto - mmmphhhhh!"
Her protests were muffled against my boxers as I felt her face press up against my bum, her nose finding it's way into the gap between my cheeks. So this is what it felt like to sit on someone's face. She immediately began writhing in disbelief, shocked to find herself beneath my ass, our usual roles reversed. Then, grinning to myself, I began slowly working my hips from side to side, prompting a shriek of outrage from the woman beneath me. She began clawing at my legs trying to use her nails against my skin, so I grabbed her flailing wrists and held them tight. I had to admit it was kind of fun to be the one dishing out the facesit for once, although I was careful not to hurt her, just using enough of my weight to stop her from pulling her face out of my cheeks. After about a minute, the fierceness of her retaliation subsided and I freed one of her hands, allowing her to immediately tap out against my thigh. I lifted off and sat back just above her breasts watching her gasp for air, face red and hair mussed up.
"How did that feel?" I taunted, not caring that I was probably setting myself up for further humiliation down the road.
She glared at me, eyes blazing, and then, amazingly, started laughing.
"I can't believe you just did that!" She cried.
I started laughing too, somewhat relieved she hadn't tried to kill me, "me neither, I kind of just went with my gut"
"Did it feel weird?" She asked.
"A little, although there's definitely a satisfaction to having you trapped in there, maybe I'll do it again sometime" gently bouncing on her.
"Ha-ha" she said dryly. "I'll let you away with it this one time, but that's my position, reserved for me only. Now let me up, I have an ass to kick."
"Don't you mean kiss?" I said cheekily, pretending to slide forward again.
She shoved me and I rolled off, laughing.
I winked at her, "one - one baby, this match is all mine"
"Mmmmhmm?" She said reaching behind her, "we'll see about that". Then her bra fell off, releasing two large breasts, nipples hard.
This time she didn't stop me staring. I was so engrossed that I didn't notice them growing bigger as she tackled me down onto my back. I snapped out of the reverie and manged to roll both of us onto our sides one of her legs trapped beneath my body. She swung the other one over me and locked in the body scissors at her ankles.
She grinned and reached for my head, "I noticed you admiring my boobs, wanna get a closer look?"
I shook my head managing to fend off her attack, however her thighs were beginning to become a problem. She wasn't squeezing at full power, obviously enjoying the struggle, but just enough that I could feel myself growing weaker, putting up less resistance until she managed to slap my hands away and grab the back of my head. Squealing with delight, she pulled my face against her cleavage and wrapped her arms around me, sealing my head in her breasts. Her skin was soft against my skin and I'd be lying if I didn't find the position incredibly sexy, but it was also near impossible to breathe and this combined with the constant squeezing was enough to force a tap out of me.
Kate cheered in victory, unlocking her legs but not letting my face free. Instead, she rolled over on top, now using gravity to keep my head smothered in her breasts. I rapidly tapped on her back to no avail.
"No no no" she sang, "you should have thought of this before you sat on me, I think it's nap time for you"
I started to panic, I didn't have the strength left to escape her booby trap. Kate had only knocked me out a few times before, once by accident and twice after I had really pissed her off. Usually she said she didn't like doing it but I was worried I might have pushed her too far. As I felt myself begining to lose consciousness, she thankfully peeled herself of my face, giggling at how wet her chest was from the sweat and condensation of my breath. I lay there on my back for a couple of minutes as she put her bra back on and came over to kiss my forehead.
"I forgive you" she whispered, as I began to get up, "but not enough to let you win". She used both palms to force me back down onto the bed and quickly hopped high up onto my chest shuffling forwards to frame my head with her thighs. I just groaned beneath her, still recovering from her breast smother.
"Not going to complain?" She said brightly
"Is there any point?"
"You could try asking me nicely"
"Kate please will you not sit on me?"
"Nope!" She grinned, and slid forward onto my upturned face, wiggling manically, seemingly determined to seal off any potential airways.
As always, I found myself getting aroused beneath Kate, her thin black panties really allowing her to work my facial features in quite deep. A few minutes in, I made an escape attempt, pretending to grope her ass cheeks before quickly pushing against them. All I managed to do was slightly unbalance her earning myself a solitary breath of fresh air before she resumed her seat.
"Nice try" she teased.
Content now that normal order had been resumed, Kate slid back far enough so that my eyes were uncovered and she loosened her grip on the sides of my head, freeing my ears.
"So I hear Ella is thinking of taking up wrestling" she commented. Unable to respond, I just shook my head from side to side.
"What do you think?"
I rolled my eyes up at her and she chuckled, lifting up a few inches so that I could mumble into her cheeks.
"Ahh, I think she'd be very good to be honest, I mean she was scissoring me earlier and I wouldn't say she was far off y - mmmppphh!" Kate had accidentally dropped her ass on to my face, forgetting that I needed my mouth to speak.
"Sor - ry" she called in a singsong voice, despite not getting up. "I think it's great, she'll be able to protect herself. I might try and show her a few moves. Although we'd need a practice dummy for that. Hmm I wonder who we could use?"
She put her fingers on her chin in mock thought, while giving my face a telling wiggle.
"I wonder" I mumbled softly into her cheeks.
She laughed and then said, "alright, when are you going to tap out? I don't want to have to sit here all night"
I stared up defiantly, knowing that was what she wanted.
Smiling, she unfurled her left leg from beneath her and pointed it out straight. Immediately, I felt the weight increase. This was followed by the other leg, meaning her full weight was now bearing down on my face. The smother suddenly became painful, the pressure massively increased on my head and I felt as though I was about to burst like a balloon. I quickly tapped out and she slid backwards onto my chest, doing a small victory dance on the way.
"So" she pondered thoughtfully, "what to do with you now?"
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Behringer For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, family wrestling, headscissor, smothers