Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Nov-12, 20:09
Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44 Points: 10,840, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Physicaly dominant female family member

Who here has had a female family member that you would not be able to beat in a fight.
My sister is one year older than me and when ever we got into fights she would kick my ass. I have only been in two fights with her since my sophomore year in highschool. The reason why I stopped fighting her is because if I did not hit her back she would not kick my ass. She would just punch me or push me around And I wouldn't fight back so she didn't completely kick my ass.
The two fights I've been in with her was in my junior year of high school since I was finally bigger than her and the second fight was a couple of weeks ago since I accidentally hit her in the throat and she just kicked my ass.
Old 08-Nov-12, 20:25
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Physicaly dominant female family member

If you are talking about wives as a family member, I hae lost t my wife on numerous occassions as detailed in other threads
Old 08-Nov-12, 20:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you are talking about wives as a family member, I hae lost t my wife on numerous occassions as detailed in other threads
I'm talking mainly sisters because I wanna know if anyone else would got their ass kicked by their sisters like I did. But cousins, aunts, and stepsisters are ok too.
Old 08-Nov-12, 22:25
Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Yea I had 3 older sisters and a brother. The oldest and youngest sis were really nice the middle girl, well not so nice. She was very violent and aggressive. I suffered many a beating from her and serious ones until I was 16, and punched her out on our front lawn. Finally freedom at last and we never had a fight after that, ~imagine~. I will say she did prepare me well for if and when I really had to fight a girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thrash For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-12, 22:52
Last Achievements

Sorry guys i am an only child
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-12, 22:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yea I had 3 older sisters and a brother. The oldest and youngest sis were really nice the middle girl, well not so nice. She was very violent and aggressive. I suffered many a beating from her and serious ones until I was 16, and punched her out on our front lawn. Finally freedom at last and we never had a fight after that, ~imagine~. I will say she did prepare me well for if and when I really had to fight a girl.

Your lucky she doesnt bother you. Besides the ass kicking I got the other week from my sister(the fight details are at the bottom of this reply) we have been getting along for a while even rented a house together, but if were arguing and she doesn't get her way she might hit me in the stomach, tackle me, put me in a headlock, etc... Nothing to bad.

So the other week we were swimming in our pool and we decided to playful wrestle. So we went into our grass and when we were wrestling I accidentally elbowed her in the throat. She then tackled me to the ground, hit me in the face, gave me a bloody nose, and then carried me back to our pool and threw me in. She then went in the pool and put me in a full Nelson. She finally let me go after I called her my master and said she could make me her bitch. Since then she has made me give her massages and is making me drive her around all the time.
I'm thinking tonight I'm gonna stick up to her(might have another fight story to write about) next time she makes me give her a massage. Probably will be in a couple of hours since I've given her one everynight for the last week or so.

I don't know if I written this yet, but my sister Is one year older than me and is my step sister

Last edited by Mixedwrestling; 08-Nov-12 at 22:57. Reason: Grammar error
Old 08-Nov-12, 23:25
Temporary group
Points: 6,246, Level: 33 Points: 6,246, Level: 33 Points: 6,246, Level: 33
Last Achievements

My aunt used to pin me down and hold me on the floor for fun
Old 08-Nov-12, 23:47
Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31 Points: 5,339, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Funny cuz I never considered fighting my one sister as an actual fight no matter how brutally we did hurt each other, I've always considered it the norm because it was such a frequent occurrence and she was my sister. My youngest sis 2 yrs older than me I had fun with cuz she was nice and for the most part respectful to me and we wrestled all the time and she had cool friends. She would dominate me in a fun way and taught me a fair bit about wrestling when we were really young. Now those were really good times...good wholesome fun.
Old 09-Nov-12, 00:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Funny cuz I never considered fighting my one sister as an actual fight no matter how brutally we did hurt each other, I've always considered it the norm because it was such a frequent occurrence and she was my sister. My youngest sis 2 yrs older than me I had fun with cuz she was nice and for the most part respectful to me and we wrestled all the time and she had cool friends. She would dominate me in a fun way and taught me a fair bit about wrestling when we were really young. Now those were really good times...good wholesome fun.
You see that's how me and my sister are we used to not get along, but now were both adults I'm 20 and she's 21 and live together we get along except for the last couple of weeks as she has made me her bitch, but I'm gonna confront her tonight about that.
Old 09-Nov-12, 13:08
Last Achievements

Be careful what you ask for lolol