Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-15, 10:25
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default How You Gonna Wear Socks, Dude?

One of the most infuriating things for me when looking for a decent mixed match is seeing the male competitor wearing socks for a match on a mat. Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't this vastly decrease your grip and stability? The last thing I can imagine you would want in a competitive wrestling match is to be sliding all over the place and giving up a large percentage of your potential leverage. As soon as I see that the guy is wearing socks, I know the match is either not truly competitive, or the guy is uneducated and about to take a beating. I prefer truly competitive contests and this is just a serious frustration for me.
Old 06-Jul-15, 11:10
♥αlphα♀

Default Re: How You Gonna Wear Socks, Dude?

I think most of us don't want to see hairy knukled guys feet getting in the way of super sexy high arched women feet.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-15, 14:09
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of the most infuriating things for me when looking for a decent mixed match is seeing the male competitor wearing socks for a match on a mat. Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't this vastly decrease your grip and stability? The last thing I can imagine you would want in a competitive wrestling match is to be sliding all over the place and giving up a large percentage of your potential leverage. As soon as I see that the guy is wearing socks, I know the match is either not truly competitive, or the guy is uneducated and about to take a beating. I prefer truly competitive contests and this is just a serious frustration for me.
Yes, I've noticed that sometimes. It probably doesn't bug me as much as you. But it is a bit annoying when the guy has socks and the woman doesn't, it's an obvious handicap.
Except for the execrable (IMO) CMX/BSDL videos with itty bitty "Chad" holding his feet up in the air for 30 minutes, then he could be wearing leg shackles for all the difference it would make.
Old 06-Jul-15, 15:09
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

I'm intrigued by these postings, but in a good-spirited kind of way.
I happen to be a fan of the beauty of a woman's foot, as well as legs. During my video-making years, several of the gals requested that we keep socks on (Robin 'Lisa' Parker comes to mind, she didn't seem to care for men's feet at all). Other girls said the same thing ChristmasJ. did: it detracts.
The girls who sessioned regularly jokingly referred to them as "schmoe-socks," a term that still makes me smile.... the sessioner (usually officious older men) who will strip down to briefs for a session, yet insist on keeping their socks on.

Last edited by galaxy advisory; 06-Jul-15 at 15:10. Reason: grammar correction
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post: