Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Sep-16, 22:55
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Battle of the sexes federation

Even in a femdom site, its LOL CENA WINS.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackice225 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-16, 06:27
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Well, good to see a female finally winning a handicap match, I was hoping to see that eventually, that is what my favorite thing to read was a couple of series ago. Girls physically overpowering and dominating two men at the same time. I remember clearly a 2 on one cage match between Sunny and the LOD that blew my mind when reading it.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-16, 09:35
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Some images here contain really beautiful women. Keep up the good work, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-16, 06:27
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Default Battle of the sexes federation SHOW 3 PART 6

THE ROCK
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
My guest at this time, is the challenger to the HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE held by Sable. The Rock i don't know if you know what went down here during my interview with Sable. But she pretty much dismissed you as a challenge & that you had no business being in the ring with her, since she is the biggest star in sport entertainment, period.

THE ROCK
Finally The Rock has come back to Idaho. Sable I heard what you had to say to my good friend Mean Gene Oakland & bitch you are stepping into the ring with the greatest of the great in The People'c champion The Rock.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
But you are aware that Sable defeated one of your old nemesis in Triple H last week & not only that, she did it by placing him in hospital & by claiming the HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE in the process.

THE ROCK
I acknowledge anyone who wins the title is pretty good. But I am great & tonight I will prove it. You see as sure as Sable will wish she didn't mouth on me, I will lay the smackdown in her sexy ass & lay down the most electrifying move in sports entertainment THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Speaking of moves, Sable claimed she would enjoy placing you in a compromising position prior to delivering the SABLE BOMB on you to claim the one, two, three count.

THE ROCK
Sable, no man alive can scare me nor will some diva. Sable let me show you why I am the greatest of the great. Do you smell what The Rock is cooking.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
There goes the Rock heading to the ring for our main event coming up after our next commercial break. It will be The Rock vs the champion Sable for the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
MAIN EVENT
MATCH 12
1 ON 1 HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
THE ROCK
VS
SABLE
CHAMPION
BELL SOUNDS

The Rock moving about the ring as he limbers up whilst keeping an eye on Sable who moves about the ring all sexy & all gorgeous. Sable & The Rock lock up in the middle of this 25 foot ring. Sable ( with her back to the top left of screen corner ) & The Rock ( with his back to the bottom right of screen corner ) as they grapple for the upper hand with hand claps together. Sable holding the upper hand in this lock up as she is imposing herself on The Rock whom is grimacing for dear life to hold on to show this match up is a small win of many during the match he will need to overcome should he become champion. Sable forces The Rock to the back track in this lock up ( going on for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) as she indeed forces her opponent to the ropes as she restrains his arms. The referee wanting to see a clean break as The Rock has releases his grip on Sable whom leans into him but decides to RIGHT ROUNDHOUSE VOLLEY KICKS The Rock as she holds onto the top rope for leverage ( right of screen & with her back to the main camera, near the bottom right of screen corner ) as she nails him with .... one, ....... two, ..... three, ....... four, ......... five, ....... six, ..... seven, ...... eight, ......... nine times. Sable lets up, as The Rock is groggy, as Sable pulls him away to SCOPE BODY SLAMS The Rock at her feet & his legs get tangled in the ropes ( right of screen, bottom rope ). Sable pulls The Rock up to his feet as he explodes with MULTIPLE PEOPLE'S PUNCHES ...... one, ...... two, ........ three, ...... four, ......... five, ........ six time as The Rock knocked down Sable each time with every blow he landed on her, the last one leaving her down permanently for now.

The Rock pulls up Sable as he walks her to the ropes ( far side of the ring, near the top right of screen ) as The Rock DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES Sable against the ropes, as she breaks the move then Sable LEFT & RIGHT BOXING JABS The Rock ... one, ... two, .... three, ... four, ... five, ... six, ..... seven times peppering away at his face with those short precise jabs that all landed on the chin of The Rock in almost perfect sequence & the last blow felled The Rock who is looking up to the gorgeous Sable swaying her body as she rubs herself up showing off her curves, telling The Rock " Eat your heart out Rocky, you should be glad a gorgeous woman is giving you a hard one whilst beating you". Sable now lashes out at The Rock with a HIGH KICK to a kneeling The Rock who ends up rolling side to side rocking with his hands covering his face. Sable now holds up the legs of The Rock as she looks to the people for approval or disapproval to MIDRIFF STOMPS The Rock lying on his back with his leg held up by Sable who nails him .... one, ....... two, ....... three, .......... four, ............. five times. Sable pulls The Rock up to his feet as Sable BELLY TO BACK FULL NELSON SLAMS The Rock to the canvass then she stands over him as he is gathering himself. Sable now off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) returns to RUNNING HIGH KICKS The Rock on his knees to rock his head back & leave The Rock face down on the canvass. Sable now sits on the upper back of The Rock as she HEADSCISSORS The Rock as he is lying on his midriff in agony as you can hear him screaming in utter pain ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) as Sable tells The Rock " Don't you dare submit until i give you permission to or I will destroy you. You hear me Rocky ".

Sable shocks the world with her taunt on the people's champion as his fans in the crowd are crying their eyes out watching the methodical meltdown of The Rock at the hands of Sable who runs has fingers along her thighs as she rubs up her own body as if applying sun lotion whilst Sable applies this punishing HEADSCISSORS leaving her opponent pleading for mercy. However The Rock makes it to the ropes ( main camera ) as he implores The Referee to tell Sable to back off. Sable does so as she stands up, as The Rock gets up to his feet using the ropes ( whilst facing the main camera zooming in on his facial expression ) as The Rock ( takes .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) to get to his feet & when he does Sable RIGHT CROSS KICK The Rock who blocks the blow then The Rock DOUBLE DROP KICKS Sable to her breasts area to upend her, as they both pop up as The Rock RUNNING CLOTHES LINES Sable as he knocks her down. The Rock now attacks the ropes ( left of screen ) as Sable catches The Rock trying to CROSS BODY her, but Sable ( with her back to the right of screen ropes ) catch & SIDE BREAKS into a BACK BREAK RELEASES The Rock leaving him on his back on the canvass. The Rock is feeling for his lower back, as Sable is up, as she pulls up The Rock to a kneeling position ( with his back to the middle of the ring & right of screen ropes ).

The Rock now begins to MULTIPLE MIDRIFF PUNCHES Sable ... one, ... two, ... three times, whilst he was on one knee. But Sable in a flash counter punches with .... one, .... two, ....... three FURY LEFTS to the face of a retreating The Rock ( towards the main camera ). The Rock now MIDRIFF RIGHTS Sable ... one, .... two, .... three times as he rose to his feet, only for Sable to LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION BOXING PUNCHES the midsection of The Rock who is held up by the ropes ( directly in line with the right of screen ropes ) ... one, ....... two, ........ three, ........ four, .................. five times. Sable stops, then flicks her whilst being all seductive & sexy, raffling her long blonde hair back. Sable now RIGHT HAND KNIFE EDGE CHOPS The Rock held up by the ropes ( with his back to the main camera & near the corner bottom right of screen ) whereby she delivers another ... one, ..... two, ... three, ...... four blows. Sable now presses her breasts against the chest of The Rock as she whispers in his ear whilst grabbing his dick as he is on the ropes " That is what you call a hard on ", as Sable now places The Rock on her shoulders to walk about the ring, as Sable DEATH VALLEY DRIVERS him with huge impact. Sable gets up as she looks herself over, as The Rock is in dream land in the middle of the ring on his back. Sable now drapes down on the body of The Rock as she licks the sweat off his chest & his man nipples ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve seconds ) then Sable stops to whisper to The Rock " Rocky don't you find me sexual appealing, I think you do, everyone else does, your dick I can feel is hard enough to cut glass with it", as The Rock comes on & on to Sable as he can he said " Sable your gorgeous, you are superior to me sexually & sex appeal, please take it easy on me ", as Sable uses her sexy body to slide up & down along the body of the challenger in The Rock with hers body rubbing herself up & down slowly & seductively against The Rock giving her an orgasm it appears, yes in the middle of a match. The Rock being mauled by the body sexually by Sable who ( with the overhead camera capturing it all by zooming in with her performing move in a vertical position in the ring with her boot heels pointing towards the main camera ).

Sable suddenly slowly stops as she kisses The Rock on his lips with tongue whilst grabbing his face whilst lying directly on top of him with her long blonde hair covering his face with this move ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) as Sable stops as she gets up strolling & circling The Rock leaving him to cum up all over his trunks as he can't control his ability to control his own dick. Sable now comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to DOUBLE KNEE DROPS The Rock to his face to remind him this is after all a wrestling match they are competing in. Sable now pulls up The Rock whom she LEFT & RIGHTS BOXING COMBINATION HOOKS the face of The Rock as his face snaps side to side with each combination blow that was thrown ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine seconds ). The Rock held up in the corner by the corner ( top right of screen ) with his own spoof dripping down his legs, plus trying to combat a stiff hard on & trembling sensation all over his body as he is trying to overcome his sexual feelings & physical pain from the mixed beating he is getting from the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Sable. Sable places The Rock on the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen ) whereby Sable ( joins him taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) but The Rock suddenly explodes with a MODIFIED ROCK BOTTOM all the way to the canvass from the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen ) & they are both down, as the fans are chanting " Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ......... Holy Shit, ......... '.

Sable & The Rock are both down for various reason, but both because of the physical fatigue they have put their bodies through glory in unusual style, it must be said during this match. The referee allowing both wrestlers plenty of time regroup as he refuses to even being a 10 count, as he knows the fans pay to see a winner & not a draw or count out. Sable sits up, as does The Rock as they both get to their feet as The Rock ROCK BOTTOMS Sable, but not to be done. No Sable ( with her back to the main camera ) instead RAPID ELBOW SHOTS the face of The Rock ... one, .... two, .... three, ...... four times, then Sable hoists The Rock into her arms as she walks around the ring with him fighting it. Sable now positions herself ( with her back to the right of screen ropes ) to begin to MULTIPLE POWERFUL BACK BREAKS The Rock ........................... one, .................................................. .................. two, ..................... .................................................. . three, ........................................... ........................................four, .............................. five times before Sable releases The Rock having left him on his back on the canvass, as he made life difficult for her to perform all those moves as she is kneeling over her weary opponent dripping in sweat herself. Sable now sits The Rock up as she presses his face into her breast nipples making him suck on her breast nipples as she expose them briefly for The Rock ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as this time there was no thrashing about, instead The Rock did it on cue without reluctance. Sable now pulls The Rock to his feet as he is hunched over & in position as Sable amusing the position as the head of The Rock placed under her crouch ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ) as now Sable winds up to SABLE BOMB The Rock whom land moments X FACTORS her smashing her face into the canvass as he rolled away too far to follow up with any pin fall attempt as he is aching all over in more ways then one.

The fans chanting ' Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky ', as both wrestlers are still down & physically spent, at this point many would probably like to see The Rock win so a re-match is required should The Rock prevail & then they would require two more matches because if by some chance Sable was to lose, then she would need to defeat The Rock two times, taking in his re-match clause should he win tonight. But if not that, then the fans will have to be satisfied with this one off epic match. The Rock & Sable have put their well developed bodies through sheer exhaustion & it is still not over, not near on finished. It is impossible to guide whether it will be The Rock or will it Sable whom can dig deep to find those energy levels now required of him or herself to claim victory. ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds later ) Eventually both wrestlers begin to rally to the cause, as they rise to their feet respectively. The fans divided & emotions running rough shot all over the place as to how they should responds, but most want The Rock to win, as it spurs Sable one to perform all these deeds on him despite the massive support against her. Sable is now as she leans into The Rock whom locks up to her, as their legs must be on rubber now. Sable ( with her back to the main camera ) is walking to the ropes in fact ( main camera ) as The Rock now PEOPLE'S PUNCHES Sable ......... one, ................... two, ....................... three, ............... four, ........... five, ............................ ............six, ................ seven times. Sable felt each & every blow. Sable however refused to go down, now Sable ( with her back to the main camera ) beings to FURY RIGHTS The Rock ... one, ......... two, ... three, ....... four, ............... five, .... six, .............. seven, .................. eight times, as they both are finding it almost impossible to remind standing despite their best intentions.

Sable now uses The Rock to lean on him, as he leans on her, as she moves into the next move & Sable ( with her back to the bottom left of screen corner & the closest point to all points in the ring ) as she has somehow managed to hoist The Rock onto her shoulders to TORTURE RACKS The Rock now he RAPID FIRE ELBOW SHOTS her face ............ one, .......... two, ......... three, ........ four times. The Rock then swings into action as he with the color of his trunks showing what he has gone through in this match, as he manages to counter attack with a SPINNING DDT'S as he laid the SMACKDOWN as he promised he would & has all The Rock has sustained at the hands of Sable both sexual & physical exertion been worthwhile, we will find out now real soon it appears. The Rock has pulled up Sable as he Irish Whips her from near the ropes ( main camera ) to the opposite ropes, as Sable returns without resistance & The Rock SPINEBUSTER SLAMS Sable to the canvass, then stands over her, as the fans are chanting his name despite him hunched over & his sweat dripping onto the face of Sable who is trying to get up, as the area is hearing chants from the fans of ' Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky, ....... Rocky '. The Rock has tossed his right elbow pad into the crowd fighting over it ( as he faced the main camera ) as he now takes off to head to the ropes ( right of screen ) & then returns as Sable KIP UP into a STANDING BEAR HUGS The Rock ( with her back to the top right of screen corner & very, very near it, for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) before Sable who caught The Rock with that move without him being able to put the breaks on & Sable SPINE BUSTER SLAMS The Rock to the canvass as she lands directly on top of him & her breasts bury his face with them. Sable now uses her breasts to smothers pin The Rock as she uses them to subdue The Rock who is showing signs of fighting, but not much of it left as he is only casually thrashing about, without any real prospect if it continues to master any or near enough power to kick her off.

Sable has left up, to pull The Rock to his feet, as Sable places The Rock onto her shoulders then strides about the ring showing off her victim as she prepares to POWERSLAMS The Rock then Sable gets up to pull The Rock up yet again, where do they find the energy to continue as Sable sets up The Rock & Sable ( with her back to the left of screen ropes, near & very near indeed ) as she sets him up with his head between her crouch ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) as Sable runs her fingers along his back using her long sharp painted nails too for sexual appearance as she looks smitten whilst doing it ( for another .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) & then Sable SABLE BOMBS The Rock leaving him on his back sprawled out, as she drops down on top of him for a pin fall .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. Sable lying on top of The Rock as she begins to move to get to her feet, as she has steam coming off her sexy body as she wiggles his dick side to side in his trunks with her breasts now that the match is over, as the referee called for the bell to confirm that, as Sable provides some post match antics for a very brief moment, before she kisses The Rock on his lips telling him " I hope it was as good for you, as it was for me ", those fans for her & those against her, before she disembarks off her defeated & defaulted opponent left completely sprawled out, with his hard on his extremely noticeable.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
& STILL

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
SABLE

THE END OF MATCH 12

JIM ROSS
We leave you with Sable standing parading her title standing over The Rock looking up to see his opponent standing over him in total glory as she places the shoe heel of her boot on his chest to rub his chest with it, as the leave you tonight with the superstars winning the night 7 matches to 5, but losing the war it appears tonight. What will happen when you join us again, for our next show on Sunday for BATTLE OF THE SEXES SHOW 4 which will come live from STAPLES CENTER IN CALIFORNIA.

THE END OF BATTLE OF THE SEXES SHOW 3.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the rock 99.jpg (20.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg SABLE 7.JPG (101.0 KB, 166 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 04-Sep-16 at 08:43.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-16, 11:52
Last Achievements

That was definitely a long and very entertaining to read match-up, really cool stuff there! Good job overall.
Old 09-Sep-16, 10:17
Last Achievements

Default Battle of the sexes federation SHOW 4

MATCH 1
1 on 2 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

THE GREATEST TAG TEAM ALIVE
SHELTON BENJAMIN & CHARLIE HAAS
VS
EVE TORRES

BELL SOUNDS

We kick off BATTLE OF THE SEXES 4 with this 1-2 Handicap Tag match from the get go, the defeated team want revenge for the way they were defeated by their opponent Eve Torres. Eve Torres whom on Wednesday in her first showing on the show took her opponents apart with ease in throughout the match. So without any fanfare or introduction we are straight into it, as these two prior to us coming to air wanted & were granted this match up. Eve Torres obliged naturally, as she motions in a sexy stance ( top left of screen ) with her outfit showing enough to show off her panties whilst in a sexy outfit & telling her opponents " Don't be shy fellas, plenty of sexy me to go around, step forth to take me on & I'll show you both ". Charlie Haas wanted first crack, as he moves about the ring to try to get a jump on angle on Eve Torres. The fans are well packed to the rafters in what they are assuming will be another jam packed show & don't want to miss the live action. Eve Torres meanwhile has locked up to Charlie Haas & without too much resistance forced him to the corner ( bottom left of screen ) whereby she pushes her palms into his face to push his head back whilst in the corner. Eve Torres releases now, but Charlie Haas EYE GAUGES Eve Torres not once, ............... not twice, .............. but three times in a row. Charlie Haas ( then with his back attacks the bottom left of screen corner ) begins to then LEFT & RIGHT BODY SHOTS a slowly retreating & trying to clear her vision Eve Torres. Eve Torres who is using her hands to try to clear her vision, has left herself open whilst covering face, as her midsection is exposed to being pummeled with ... one, ... two, ..... three, ..... four, ...... five, .... six combination blows . Eve Torres had no choice & just kept retreating with her back peddling but Charlie Haas senses he can continue on his aggressive approach as he SNAP SUPLEX Eve Torres to leave her on the canvass. Charlie Haas pulls her up by the hair viciously as he BACK BREAK RELEASES her, but applies a CHIN LOCK as she sat up grimacing slightly with Charlie Haas kneeling into the hold ( with him very, very near as he is side on to the main camera, facing the right of screen )

Eve Torres appears to have reclaimed her vision but is now trying to grapple out of the hold applied by one of her two opponents in this match. Charlie Haas has used the hold to pull up Eve Torres as he now BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX, no ( as Eve Torres faces the bottom right of screen corner, whilst in the arms of her opponent ) but she DOUBLE BACK ELBOWS Charlie Haas to his rib cage ... one, .... two, .... three times, to break clear. Then Eve Torres ( within a mere .... one, .... two, ... seconds ) immediately reaches back whilst standing to DOUBLE ARM SNAPMARES Charlie Haas not only from behind her, but through the air & hurled him upside down through the air into the corner, his team's corner ( bottom right of screen ) where he is left dangling by his legs from the top turnbuckle pad upside down ( bottom right of screen corner ). Eve Torres strolls over sexily as she HIGH KICKS Shelton Benjamin on the ring apron flash on the jaw to send him flying off the ring apron & he slams into the ring hoardings at ringside, despite him holding onto the top rope expecting the blow, but he still couldn't himself from ending up crashing into the hoardings at ringside ( main camera, near the bottom right of screen corner, out of sight ) as he lies slumped up against the hoardings. Meanwhile Eve Torres has squat down to FACE SMOTHER Charlie Haas as she is using her crouch upon the face of Charlie Haas whom who in a TREE OF WOE courtesy of the previous move delivered by Eve Torres who rubs his face with her crouch ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .. seconds ) as she is ordered by the referee to stop her move on the opponent trapped in the corner, as she rises to her feet all smitten & seductive telling the referee " I don't see the fans complaining or you ref by the size of the dick bulging in her pants even in those black trousers. Eve Torres instead helps pull up Charlie Haas to his feet, as she SUPER KICKS Shelton Benjamin whom climbed back onto the apron under chin to send him flying against the hoardings against as he is down his face covering the outside floor mats. Eve Torres now cops a BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX by Charlie Haas in the middle of the ring ( as she had her back to the main camera ) who capitalized on a opening he saw & took full advantage of. Eve Torres has been left just a little groggy as Eve Torres gets to her feet, as she ducks under the RUNNING CLOTHES LINE by Charlie Haas returning off the ropes ( left of screen ) as he turns around & after missing her & comes off the opposite ropes ( right of screen ) Eve Torres BACK BODY DROPS Charlie Haas with a sexy v bend over stance afterwards with a little bit of theatrics.

Speaking of theatrics Eve Torres now shakes her booty whilst her sexy ass hoovers over Charlie Haas on his back on the canvass. Eve Torres all ready to do here thing as as STANDING MOONSAULT SPLASHES Charlie Haas as she did Shelton Benjamin came flying off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen ) & tried to attack her after delivering her move, but she telegraphed it & Shelton Benjamin DOUBLE EXTREME LEG DROPS Charlie Haas his tag team partner instead. Shelton Benjamin gets to his feet, as Eve Torres awaits him & Eve Torres SPINNING RIGHT UPPER CUTS Shelton Benjamin to lift him off his feet & send him crashing to the canvass. Eve Torres now uses her right boot heel as she places her hands on her hips as she BOOT HEEL STOMPS Charlie Haas to his chest to keep him down on the canvass ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, ... seconds ) Shelton Benjamin gets to his feet, but if it were a boxing match, this match would be stopped as he is barely able to stand & Eve Torres KARATE HIGH KICKS Shelton Benjamin with so much venom it knocked him out cold before he landed on the canvass. Charlie Haas getting to his feet all groggy too, saw this & he is almost stuck in quicksand by his look on his face, as Eve Torres walks over to RIGHT HIGH KICKS Charlie Haas to leave him stagger about the ring ( as he had his back to the main camera ) as he staggered by Eve Torres who blew him a kiss, until he falls backwards across the chest of Shelton Benjamin on the canvass, whereby Eve Torres LEG SPLIT CROUCH SMOTHERS the face of Charlie Haas as he lay stacked across the body of Shelton Benjamin allowing her to pin the pair of them & for the referee to count .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY DOUBLE PIN FALL
EVE TORRES

THE END OF MATCH 1

COMMERCIAL BREAK

GOLDBERG
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I'm here with Goldberg who lost on his opening night & who has a date in the ring with Dana Brooke who is making her debut.

GOLDBERG
Dana, your next, you want to step into the ring with a real man I hear, well you picked the wrong man. I am one of the meanest & toughest men on the planet.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Normally you head to the ring without uttering A word, why tonight.

GOLDBERG
Rumor has it, the divas see me as a stepping stone for bigger & better things. That rumor will be put away with a take on the tough Dana Brooke who can handle herself, is rumored to enjoy dominating her men in many ways. Tonight I will make her my bitch.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Dana Brooke has a reputation for making men so hot about her style she turns them into wimps.

GOLDBERG
That may have been in other federation, but it will not happen to me.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
There goes Goldberg on his way to the ring, as we will be coming back after our commercial for our next match of the evening.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 2

1 ON 1 MATCH

GOLDBERG
VS
DANA BROOKE

BELL SOUNDS

Goldberg appears ready for a brawl, as Dana Brooke takes things in her stride. Goldberg moving about the ring as he is in his fighting stance ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) before Goldberg ( with his back to the right of screen ) COLLAR TIES UP to Dana Brooke as they battle for early supremacy. Goldberg forced to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as Dana Brooke KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Goldberg who felt that, as he scampers away towards the corner ( top right of screen ). However Dana Brooke strides after him, as Goldberg SUPER KICKS Dana Brooke whom blocks it away, then STANDING CHIN LOCKS Goldberg as she makes him battle early on in this contest, he grabs the ropes ( far side of the ring, near the top right of screen corner ) to save himself. Dana Brooke releases them, then spanks him on the backside. Goldberg turns around with a look of rage on his face, as he comes away from the ropes, circling Dana Brooke who is in the middle of the ring, as Goldberg circles her ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ). Dana Brooke SPEARS Goldberg who was trying to seize up Dana Brooke ,but she turned the tables on him. Goldberg lying on the canvass, curled up, as he looks up at her with his eyes wide open. Goldberg is allowed to get up on his own accord as he made his way to the ropes ( main camera ) to do so. Goldberg gets up feeling his midsection, as he is gasping for air, trying to get the air through his lungs to clear his head. Dana Brooke & Goldberg lock up as she forces him to the ropes ( main camera ) where Dana Brooke ONE HANDED CHOKES Goldberg to then ONE HANDED CHOKE TOSSES him to the canvass. Goldberg rolls a couple of times, gets up, springing to his feet to attack Dana Brooke ( with her back near the bottom right of screen corner ). Dana Brooke easily countered with a STANDING BEAR HUGS his charging her. Dana Brooke making Goldberg greet his teeth as she wraps her arms around his lower back as she has him off his feet with this punishing hold. Dana Brooke ( with her back near the bottom right of screen corner ) sensing Goldberg is trying to reach behind her to grab that corner. However Dana Brooke decides otherwise & Dana Brooke with Goldberg in her arms, RUNNING SPINE BUSTER SLAMS Goldberg to the canvass, as he is holding his midsection, yet again.

Goldberg is pulled to his feet, as Dana Brooke scopes him up to drape Goldberg over her right shoulder then walk about the ring ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) before Dana Brooke RUNNING PUMP HANDLE POWERSLAMS Goldberg, who is gasping for air as he folded up like an accordion after landing on the canvass. Goldberg is trying to get it together as Dana Brooke stands over him, then pulls him up to his feet to MILITARY PRESS SLAMS Goldberg who is rolling one way, then another on the canvass in utter despair as he looks up at Dana Brooke who is flicking her hair back, as she motions come on, big guy. Goldberg looks down at the canvass as Dana Brooke approaches him as she pulls him up to DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS Goldberg as the referee implores her to releases him ( but she maintains it for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .. seconds ) before she dumps him, as Goldberg is gasping for even more air. Dana Brooke comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as returns as Goldberg on his knees in agony. Dana Brooke RUNNING LOW BIG BOOTS him to the back of his head to level Goldberg to the canvass as his face slammed into the canvass. Dana Brooke now stands over her prey as she places her right leg around his throat as she applies DANA'S HEAD SCISSOR POSE as Dana Brooke lies down beside Goldberg's head which she places on her firm muscular abs with Goldberg face up & doing this whilst Dana Brooke ( is facing the main camera ) trapping Goldberg with this punishing head with this elegant yet effective scissors submission hold which has trapped Goldberg between her stomach and inner thigh as he tries to make it to the ropes, but instead taps out extreme duress, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
DANA BROOKE

THE END OF MATCH 2
COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 3

1 ON 1 CAGE MATCH
FRANCINE
VS
THE UNDERTAKER

BELL SOUNDS The Undertaker knows the superstars are 0-2 in the first two matches tonight. He wins tonight, he will earn a title shot against Sable. Lose & he will be humiliated losing a cage match. Francine & The Undertaker move about the ring. The Undertaker ( starting point standing near the top right of screen corner ) straight away RUNNING FLYING LARIATS Francine knocking her off her feet. The Undertaker comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to RUNNING SPINNING DDT'S Francine as she rose to her feet. The Undertaker pulls up Francine as she is BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX as she is already in some trouble. The Undertaker now pulls up Francine as he has not allowed her for a moment to regroup, period. The Undertaker POWER SLAMS Francine as he hooks her leg for a pin fall attempt .... one count, as FRANCINE KICKS OUT!. The Undertaker somewhat bemused at Francine for kicking out as he walks her to the corner ( bottom right of screen ) where he props on the middle ropes with her trapped in the corner, inside this steel cage ( bottom right of screen ) whereby The Undertaker begins to MULTIPLE FURY RIGHTS Francine .... one, ..... two, ..... three, ..... four, ...... five, ........ six times, then he stops to observe his damage. Francine meantime reacts out of sheer desperation to get The Undertaker away from her, as Francine DOUBLE LOW BLOWS into INVERTED ATOMIC DROPS The Undertaker as he grimaces, as Francine COAT HANGER CLOTHES LINES The Undertaker leaving him on the canvass. Francine now drapes the right leg of The Undertaker on the bottom rope ( main camera ) a she DROPS DOWN on the right leg of The Undertaker .... one, ........ two, .............. three, .......... four, ......... fifth, ........................ six times, leaving The Undertaker clutching his right knee. Francine now comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as she returns a long, long way to RUNNING CLOTHES LINES The Undertaker who rose to his feet in the meantime & he ONE HANDED SPINNING CHOKE SLAMS Francine to counter attack her, as she rolls away clutching his right knee still bothering him.

The Undertaker & Francine both get up, as Francine scope up The Undertaker to BODY SLAMS him to the canvass ( as she had her back to the main camera in the middle of the ring inside this steel cage ). Francine now DOUBLE LEG DROPS The Undertaker as a follow up, as she rolls off him, adjusting her short dress. The Undertaker gets to his feet, slowly, real slow. Francine from behind RIGHT ARM BARS The Undertaker behind his back then ARM BAR BELLY TO BACK, no The Undertaker used his free arm to RAPID LEFT ELBOW SHOT her midsection .... one, ..... two, ... three times, then her throat area ... one, ... two, ...... three times too. The Undertaker turns to face Francine as he SIDE WALK SLAMS Francine leaving her grimacing on the canvass this time around. Francine is now pulled to her feet as The Undertaker knows he can't give any diva a fighting chance, as he scopes her up to BODY SLAM her once, ........................ twice, ............... third, .................... fourth, ................................ fifth, ...................................... sixth time in a row. The Undertaker ( with his back to the top right of screen corner ) then LEG DROPS Francine as he sets her up for HELLS GATE however Francine turns it over to CROSS OVER ARM BAR The Undertaker whom can't believe it as he gets to his feet to SHORT LINE CLOTHES LINES Francine but holds into her right arm to SCOPE PUMPHANDLE SLAMS her then gets up instantly to DOUBLE LEG DROP KICKS her to keep her down to the canvass as she got to all fours. The Undertaker now comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to return to LOW CLOTHES LINES Francine as he almost took his head off.

The Undertaker now climbs to the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen ) as this cage match is decide by pin fall or submission, there is no escape for either of them. The Undertaker flies through the air to FLYING CLOTHES LINE Francine whom caught The Undertaker & BACK FLIPS using his momentum & as she lands on her feet DOUBLE SIDE BREAKS The Undertaker whom she held onto into a DOUBLE BACK BREAK leaving him in pain. Francine now lies on top of The Undertaker in the middle of the ring, to FRONT FACE LOCKS him, as he battles to his feet instinctively as he now SPINEBUSTER SLAMS Francine as he needed to counter her momentum. Francine now gets up, as Francine comes off the ropes ( main camera ) to return to RUNNING BIG BOOTS Francine whom is down, as she is in trouble now. The Undertaker using a moment or two to get his bearings back. The Undertaker near the corner ( top left of screen ) as he now seeks to make a move on Francine whom got to her feet, as The Undertaker grabs her right arm to MULTIPLE SHOULDER BLOCK Francine to her chest .... once, ........ twice, ...... third, ...... fourth, ...... fifth time, then ARM TWISTS her, as the fans chant " OLD SCHOOL "as he makes his way to the corner ( top right of screen ) which The Undertaker climbs onto the top turnbuckle pad, then leap off to FLYING CLOTHES LINE CHOPS her across the back of her head.

The Undertaker now in control & he knows it too, as he now pulls Francine up as he walks her to the corner ( bottom left of screen ) as he BOXING BODY SHOTS her in the corner ... one, .... two, .... three, ..... four, ..... five times, as Francine LEFT & KICKS COMBINATION CROSS KICKS The Undertaker with her back against the corner ( bottom left of screen ) as she nailed him .... once, ............ twice, ......... third time. The Undertaker THROAT THRUSTS Francine in retaliation .... one, ...... two, ....... three times, as Francine LEFT & RIGHT BACK HAND BITCH SLAPS The Undertaker as they trade blows, as now Francine ducks underneath his wild air swing as she swaps positions as Francine uses the corner & ropes ( bottom left of screen & main camera near the bottom left of screen corner ) to MULTIPLE CORNER KICKS him to the face ... once, ................... twice, .................... third time, as Francine now climbs onto the middle ropes as she begins to pummel The Undertaker .... one, ...... two, .......... three, ............ four, ............ five, ............ six time, as he places his hands on her inner thighs under her short dress, as he hoists Francine into the air & stands on the middle turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen ) to MODIFIED LAST RIDES Francine whom is almost buried into the canvass, as he drops down on top of her for the pin fall .... one, .... two, .. count as FRANCINE KICKS OUT!.

The Undertaker knows he needs to put this one away, as he pulls Francine up a she is weary as he slowly scope her up onto his shoulders ( with his back to the main camera ) as he sets her up to TOMBSTONE her, however Francine counters to TOMBSTONE CROUCH PIN The Undertaker vice versa .... one, ... count, as THE UNDERTAKER KICKS OUT!, this time. Francine now pulls up The Undertaker who is now groggy as his face rests on her breasts as she scope him up & Francine now TKO'S The Undertaker leaving him on his back, as she pulls up The Undertaker to drape him over her left shoulder whilst pressing his face firmly into her crouch as she ways her way to the corner ( bottom left of screen ) whereby Francine stands on the bottom turnbuckle pad for added height to MODIFIED TOMBSTONE CROUCH PINS The Undertaker she places his hands on his own chest as the referee counts the pin fall .... one, .... two, ... count, as THE UNDERTAKER KICKS OUT ! & boy how close was that call, almost a win for Francine against the odds in The Undertaker own backyard type of match stipulation. Francine now pulls The Undertaker to his feet as he LEFT & RIGHT MIDRIFF PUNCHES Francine ( with her back directly in line with the right of screen ropes & very near ) as his weak punches do no damage as Francine now LEFT & RIGHT HOOKS The Undertaker as he is down on his knees. Francine now FRONT FACE LOCKS The Undertaker using the move to pull him up whereby The Undertaker SUPLEX SLAMS Francine tossing her upside into the steel cage bars as she slides down the steel cage upside onto the ring apron wedged against the cage surrounding the ring for this match up ( right of side of the ring ). The Undertaker now allows Francine to get up as The Undertaker SNAKE EYES Francine into the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen ) leaving her vulnerable as The Undertaker comes off the ropes ( right of screen ) as Francine meets him with a DOUBLE DROP KICKS The Undertaker trying to FLYING LARIAT CLOTHES LINE her. Francine on her knees, as too is The Undertaker, as both wrestlers require some kind of breather inside this steel cage. The Undertaker gets up, as Francine now places The Undertaker onto her shoulder to REVERSE BACK BREAKS him over her right shoulder into a LEG SPLIT DRIVER as she buried The Undertaker into the canvass, then hooks his leg for a pin fall .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. As both wrestler lies where they remain Francine cover The Undertaker with her breasts pressing downward on the face of The Undertaker as both require medical assistance due to the physical toll this match took upon the two of them.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
FRANICNE

THE END OF MATCH 3
COMMERCIAL BREAK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SB & C H.JPG (155.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg EVE TORRES SEXY HOT.jpg (23.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg goldberg 6.jpg (62.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg dana brooke in black leather.jpg (49.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg francine 09.jpg (16.1 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg THE UNDERTAKER.jpg (298.4 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 10-Sep-16 at 03:12.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-16, 06:06
Last Achievements

Default Battle of the sexes federation SHOW 4 PART 2

MATCH 4
1 on 3 HANDICAP SURVIVOR TAG MATCH

THE ROCK & MASON RYAN & THE GREAT KHALI
vs
LANA

BELL SOUNDS
Lana needs to defeat The great Khali, Mason Ryan & The Rock to come out the winner in this match up. Lana & Mason Ryan will commence things as they move about the ring, what a deflating situation it would be for the superstars if they lost this match up too. It would mean a 0-4 start & a long way back in tonight's best of matches. Lana attacks Mason Ryan as Lana ( with her back to the middle of the ring & the left of screen ropes ) MULTIPLE CROSS BODY KNEE LIFTS Mason Ryan stopping him in his tracks as she continues on her rampage nailing him a further .... one, ..... two, ......... three, ........ four, ................... five times. Lana HIP TOSSES Mason Ryan whom gets up as Lana DOUBLE DROP KICKS his face to upend him to allow him to get up. Lana ( with her back to the main camera ) waited ( for .... one, .... two, .... three seconds ) to sexy THIGH LIFTS his face as he is rocked by the move. Lana now KARATE SIDE KICKS Mason Ryan to his throat as he turned around, as he tries to shake off the early onslaught. Lana now locks up to Mason Ryan as she forces him to the ropes with ease ( left of screen ) whereby Lana ROPE BURNS Mason Ryan along the top rope ( left of screen ) for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four count from the referee until she broke cleanly. Lana now LEFT CROSS KICKS Mason Ryan held up by the ropes ( left of screen, near the bottom left of screen corner ) across his face as he is spun 360 degrees due to the power of the kick, heading toward the corner ( bottom left of screen corner ). Lana now JUMPING BICYCLE KICKS Mason Ryan connecting with his face as he topples all the way to the outside floor. Lana now comes down the steps at ringside ( top left of screen ) after looking back at the teammates of Mason Ryan. Lana makes her way to Mason Ryan who is using the ring apron to pull himself up to his feet on the outside floor ( with his back to the titantron & ring entrance ramp, left of screen ) as he is groggy, as Lana HIGH KICKS his face as he is sent falling head first slamming it into the entrance ramp leading to the ring & stage area.

Lana pulls Mason Ryan to his feet on the outside floor, as Lana IRISH WHIPS Mason Ryan from standing on the entrance ramp ( left of screen ) to ram him as hard as she could into the edge of the ring ( directly in line with the left of screen ropes, on the left of screen outside floor ). Mason Ryan rammed chest first as Lana follow up ROUNDHOUSE KARATE KICKS Mason Ryan to the back of his head then she rams his face into the ring apron .... one, ..... two, ..... three, ..... four times, before Mason Ryan KARATE ELBOW SHOTS Lana ( side on to the bottom left of screen ring post on the outside floor ) to cop blows to the throat ... once, .... twice, ... third times, then Mason Ryan KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Lana to the throat ... one, .... two, .... three, .... four times, as she gasps for air following all those blows. Mason Ryan now rams Lana back into the ring, where The Rock ( with his back to the middle of the ring & the directly in line with the right of screen ropes, across the other side of the ring inside this 25 foot ring ) in attacking position waits to pounce despite the referee ordering him to return to the ring apron, however the moment Lana stands up The Rock moves in to ROCK BOTTOM Lana to leave Mason Ryan to FROGSPLASH Lana as he flew off the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen corner ) as it winds Lana & he goes for a pin fall attempt on this sexy beautiful woman .... one, ... count, as LANA KICKS OUT!. Mason Ryan meantime has tagged in The Great Khali whom pulls Lana to her feet, as The Great Khali STANDING BEAR HUGS Lana as he dangles her feet off the canvass, as The Great Khali has put the big squeeze on her. Lana frees her arms to wrap around his neck to DOUBLE BREAST SMEARS The Great Khali as she presses his face into her breasts to try something to combat the power of one of her three opponents.

Lana now sensing that it is working, as The Great Khali hold is not as tight as it was when he began applying & Lana is placed standing on her feet as she is still held in a STANDING BEAR HUG as she tries to back peddle under duress towards the corner ( bottom left of screen ) as she makes it too. The referee demanding that she be released, as Lana now BIG HIGH KICKS The Great Khali the moment he released her. Lana now LEFT & RIGHT BOXING UPPER CUTS The Great Khali using closed fists, as The Great Khali is busted open on his right eyebrow, then Lana KARATE SPINNING KICKS The Great Khali to the throat to retreat him further back peddling further & further away from her. Lana now RUNNING JUMPING CLOTHES LINES The Great Khali in the middle of the ring ( with his back to the right of screen ropes ). Lana now ducks under a mild swing, as Lana now blocks away ... one, ... two, ... three LEFT BLOWS, then Lana KARATE SPIN KICKS The Great Khali who is rocked as he is struggling to remain standing as he is staggering all over the place. Lana now from behind places him onto her shoulders to TORTURE RACKS, but no The Great Khali DOWNWARD ELBOWS Lana to her upper back ... once, .... twice, ..... third time, then The Great Khali hoists Lana onto his shoulders in order to SAMOAN DROPS a thrashing about Lana to the canvass. The Great Khali landing near her on the canvass too, as he DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES Lana into the canvass. Lana now pulls up The Great Khali as she scope him up, no way & Lana ( with her back to the far side of the ring ropes, near the right of screen ropes, more side on to it ). Lana is helped to her feet, as The Great Khali ( with his back to the middle of the ring & the far bottom left of screen corner ) easily DELAYED SUPLEX HOISTS Lana as he dangles her upside ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) Lana ends being FALCON ARROW SUPLEX all the way to the canvass.

The Great Khali is up as he makes his way to tag in The Rock who enters the ring, very cocky, as he RUNNING SPINE BUSTER SLAMS Lana whom gets to her feet, however Lana SPINNING BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX The Rock to toss him to the ropes ( left of screen ). The Rock adopts well, as he rebounds using momentum from being tossed by Lana KARATE CLOTHES LINE CHOPS The Rock across the throat as she twists him through the air & he lands on the canvass. Lana shaking her right arm because the blow hurt her a little after delivering it. Lana pulls up The Rock as she walks him to the corner ( top left of screen ) as he tries to escape but she traps him in the corner & Lana begins to SHOULDER THRUST The Rock trapped tightly against the turnbuckle corner ( top left of screen ) where she nails him on .... one, ............ two, ............ three, .......... four, ............. five occasions, before she backs away under instructions from the referee. Lana allows The Rock to come away from the corner, as Lana SNAP SUPLEX The Rock then she gets up adjusting her outfit around her butt cheeks. Lana now used the ropes ( left of screen, near the top left of screen corner ) to return to HIGH SHIN DROPS The Rock whom rolled out of the way & she slams her shin into the canvass. The Rock gets up as he KIPS UP to begin to PEOPLE'S PUNCHES KNOCKS DOWN Lana .... one, ...... two, .......... three, ...................... four, ........................... five times in succession. The Rock now has the legs of Lana as he sets her up to SHARP SHOOTER Lana who battles to fight the pain & she is using her hands to walk to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) however Mason Ryan comes over to ELBOW DROPS her to the back of her head .... once, ....... twice, ......... third time, as she was still placed in a SHARP SHOOTER by The Rock too. The referee has finally managed to get Mason Ryan to return to the ring apron, leaving The Rock to now pull up Lana whom made it to those ropes ( far side of the ring ), but not without consequences in the process. Lana rose to her feet, but staggered into the path of The Rock whom ROCK BOTTOMS Lana to go for a pin fall on her .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

SURVIVORS & WINNERS OF THE MATCH
THE ROCK & THE GREAT KAHLI & MASON RYAN

THE END OF MATCH 4
COMMERCIAL BREAK

MIA YIM
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OKLAND
I'm here with the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION in Mia Yim whom seems to have become a target victim by an angry Batista.

MIA YIM
Yes it appears Batista is not happy with the manner in which I dispensed with Steamboat whilst claiming my INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE. Well Batista you want a fight, I have an idea. Me & you will face off at the first ppv of BATTLE OF THE SEXES FEDERATION.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
That is an excellent idea, but before you meet Batista. Don't you require defeating Steamboat who has a re-match clause for his title.

MIA YIM
I respect Steamboat, as I'm certain everyone in professional wrestling is. But do not confuse my respect for tolerance. You see I will defeat any superstar who wants to challenge me. Steamboat if you thought last time, I gave you a beating, contemplate the beating I will hand you out tonight. I'm done talking & Batista I'll put on a special show just for you.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 5
1 ON 1 MATCH
BOBBY LASHLEY
VS
KAITLYN

BELL SOUNDS

Kaitlyn & Bobby Lashley move about the ring, as Kaitlyn ( with her back to the left of screen ) LEFT & RIGHT BODY PUNCHES Bobby Lashley ... one, .... two, .... three, ..... four times, as he sinks to his knees as she stands over him modeling her figure. Kaitlyn now pulls up Bobby Lashley to SCOPE MILITARY PRESS DISPLAY him above her head ( as she faces the main camera for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine seconds ) before she dispatches him to the outside floor ( main camera ) with relative ease never seen before against Bobby Lashley. Bobby Lashley gets up & walks around coming to terms with the threat to his ability to perform in tonight's match. Bobby Lashley about to re-enter the ring ( from right of screen, near the bottom right of screen corner ). Bobby Lashley enters the ring, as Kaitlyn doesn't rush over to him, more comes at him, cutting the entire ring from him & almost like stating to get to the other parts of the ring from being in the corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) you need to get past me. Kaitlyn COLLAR TIES UP to Bobby Lashley whom tries to push her or move her back, but Kaitlyn holds her ground & now forces Bobby Lashley to back up into the corner ( bottom right of screen ) where she easily contains him, as he is doing all he can to break clear, but Kaitlyn now CORNER SHOULDER THRUSTS the body of Bobby Lashley ........... one, ............. two, ................ three, ............ four, ........................ five times, as you can literally hear the ribs of Bobby Lashley breaking via our ring effects microphones at ringside. Kaitlyn now backs up, as Bobby Lashley is holding his right side, near his rib cage, as Kaitlyn COVER AVALANCHES Bobby Lashley driving her breasts into his face, then peeling away from him afterwards ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ). Kailtyn stands just far enough out of the corner, for Bobby Lashley to stagger enough out of the corner & into the path of Kaitlyn whom ONE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS Bobby Lashley off ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, ... seconds ), as Kaitlyn has the feet of Bobby Lashley dangling off the canvass, without her using leverage to perform this move. Kaitlyn with ease CORNER CHOKE SLAMS Bobby Lashley against the corner, rag dolling him. Kaitlyn now LEFT & RIGHT BODY SHOTS Lashley ........ one, ........ two, ........ three, ........... four times.Kaitlyn now pulls Bobby Lashley away from the corner to MILITARY PRESS HOISTS him ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ) then FORWARD SLAMS him leaving him in agony. The referee is checking on Bobby Lashley whom is bleeding from the mouth, as he has internal injuries. Kaitlyn pulls up Bobby Lashley whom is again rag dolled to his feet, as Kaitlyn FIREMAN CARRY GUTWBUSTERS Bobby Lashley as Kailtyn covers him with a boot on the chest .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
KAITLYN

THE END OF MATCH 5
COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 6
INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH
1 ON 1 MATCH

MIA YIM
CHAMPION
VS
STEAMBOAT
CHALLENGER

BELL SOUNDS
Mia Yim & Steamboat move about the ring, as they lock up. Mia Yim KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Steamboat who returns the compliment ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ). Mia Yim now grapples with Steamboat as she works him to the ropes ( right of screen ) whereby Mai Yim LEFT MIDRIFF PUNCHES Steamboat ... one, .... two, ..... three, ........ four, ........ five times. Mia Yim now scopes BODY SLAMS Steamboat as she showboats afterwards allowing Steamboat to pop up & DOUBLE DROP KICKS her to the back of her head to ring her bell. Steamboat wants to dish out more, as he is enraged. Mia Yim is up, as she moves about the ring to lock up to Steamboat for the upper hand in this match. Steamboat & Mia Yim battle for the upper hands, as they try to work each other to the ropes. Mai Yim gets HEADLOCK TOSSES by Steamboat whom pops up to DOUBLE DROP KICKS Mia Yim to send her to the canvass tumbling head over heels. Steamboat now makes a dash to the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen ) to leap off to FLYING KARATE CHOPS Mai Yim coming his direction to the top of her head, she lands on the canvass feeling the top of her head. Steamboat gets up,, as he is pumped up, as he comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as Mia Yim DOUBLE SPINNING AX HANDLES Steamboat across the face & that upends him. Mia Yim now REVERSE CHIN LOCKS Steamboat as she twists his neck in all kinds of awkward direction & manner ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ).

Mia Yim lets up, as Steamboat gets to his feet, as Mia Yim now REVERSE SWINGING NECK BREAKS Steamboat leaving him on his back. Mia Yim now ELBOW DROPS Steamboat repeatedly to the upper body as he lay on the canvass copping .... one, ........ two, ..... three, ...... four, ......... five times. Mai Yim now on her feet, CARTWHEEL LEG DROPS Steamboat to the throat as she gets up afterwards watching Steamboat get up as she SHUFFLE KICKS him to the midsection then follow up KARATE BACK LEG CHOPS Steamboat hunched over as he is left face down on the canvass, whereby Mia Yim DOUBLE KNEE DROPS Steamboat to the back of his head ........ once, ......... twice, ........ third, ....... fourth, ....... fifth, .......... sixth, ....... seventh time. Steamboat is left bloody on canvass as blood is gashing from the back of head onto the canvass as he lies face down. Mia Yim now pulls up Steamboat to drape him over her shoulders to REVERSE DEATH VALLEY DRIVERS him into her DELICIOUS LEG SPLIT SMOTHER as Steamboat who is out cold, has no response as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY T.K.O
MIA YIM

THE END OF MATCH 6
COMMERCIAL BREAK

Attached Images
File Type: jpg THE ROCK 67.JPG (23.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg mason ryan.jpg (9.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png THE GREAT KHALI.png (191.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg LANA 3.jpg (131.0 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg bobby lashley 1.jpg (14.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg kaitlyn-12.jpg (41.7 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg mia yim.jpg (31.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg steamboat IN RED.JPG (87.4 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 11-Sep-16 at 12:55.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-16, 08:05
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I'm a big maledom fan but still want Lana to win this one
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-16, 06:23
Last Achievements

Default Battle of the sexes federation SHOW 4 PART 3

MATCH7
1 on 1 MATCH
HULK HOGAN
vs
ALEXA BLISS
BELL SOUNDS
Hulk Hogan ready for battle, as he faces Alexa Bliss as they move about the ring, the height & size difference so different, as everyone can see for themselves.Alexa Bliss ( with her back to the bottom left of screen corner ) locks up to Hulk Hogan as tries to combat this powerful immortal wrestling icon. Alexa Bliss then FURY RIGHTS Hulk Hogan to the face, as he FURY RIGHTS her, as they trade blows. Alexa Bliss ( with her back to the bottom left of screen corner, almost touching distance ) as she exchanges blows with Hulk Hogan ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) as Hulk Hogan power lets him get the upper hand. Hulk Hogan then leans into Alexa Bliss in the corner ( bottom left of screen ) as he CORNER DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES her. But Alexa Bliss KNEE RAMS his dick ... one, ..... two, ..... three, ..... four times, as he is forced to back peddle grimacing, as Alexa Bliss now RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS Hulk Hogan to his face as he was left wide open for her to capitalize. Alexa Bliss gets up as she now FURY RIGHTS Hulk Hogan whom tries to keep his feet, as Alexa Bliss moves on him, as Hulk Hogan EYE GAUGES her to then SCOPE BODY SLAMS Alexa Bliss to the canvass, as he follow up ELBOW DROPS her near the corner & ropes ( bottom left of screen & left of screen ropes ) as she cops ... one, .... two, ..... three, ...... four blows in a row. Hulk Hogan now pulls Alexa Bliss to her feet, as he VERTICAL SUPLEX her immediately to the canvass. Hulk Hogan gets up ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as he also takes the time mock her, whilst getting the fans to chant his name to inspire him to victory.

Hulk Hogan has pulled Alexa Bliss to her feet, as he SCOPE BODY SLAMS her to the canvass, then comes off the ropes ( left of screen ) looking to put this one away with a ATOMIC LEG DROPS Alexa Bliss whom rolls out of harms way. Alexa Bliss now gets up instinctively to DOUBLE LOW DROP KICKS Hulk Hogan who sat up to his chest, as she gets up with a sexy snarl. Alexa Bliss standing over Hulk Hogan whom MIDRIFF PUNCHES Alexa Bliss standing over him kneeling to her midriff one, ... two, .... three times, as Alexa Bliss now KARATE KNEE RAMS Hulk Hogan to the face, as Alexa Bliss then pulls Hulk Hogan to his feet, groggy. Alexa Bliss STANDING DOUBLE DROP KICKS Hulk Hogan leaving him down on the canvass. Alexa Bliss gets to her feet performing some sexy byplay with the fans whom respond with more chants of ' Hogan, ....... Hogan, ....... Hogan, ....... Hogan, ....... Hogan, ....... Hogan, ....... Hogan',. Alexa Bliss Strong Corner Whips Hulk Hogan from the middle of the ring to the corner ( top right of screen corner ). Alexa Bliss strolls over, as Hogan cannoned into the corner & slumped forward from the corner whilst standing ( top right of screen ). Alexa Bliss takes her time to reach him, as Alexa Bliss FURY RIGHTS Hogan whom ends slamming against the corner, such was the power of her punch with her fist open. Alexa Bliss DOUBLE HANDED CORNER CHOKES Hogan on her toes as she forces his head right back as far as it can go, whilst he is up against the corner ( top right of screen ) & the referee steps in with a .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four count, before she walks away swaying her sexy hips.

Alexa Bliss in a fighting stance as she motions to Hulk Hogan come on tough guy, as he comes away from the corner looking to get even. Alexa Bliss & Hulk Hogan lock up, as his height advantage is a huge advantage he must exploit, but Alexa Bliss STANDING SIDE HEADLOCKS then HEADLOCK PUNCHES Hulk Hogan ..... one, ........ two, .......... three times before Alexa Bliss release Hulk Hogan whom tries to brush off the blows. Alexa Bliss now from behind BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX Hogan as she leaves him on the canvass. Alexa Bliss now pulls up Hogan as he places one hand on her right ass check as he tries to pull her off, as Alexa Bliss now sets up Hulk Hogan as she SUPLEX Hogan, but no he blocks it, as Hogan FALCON ARROW SUPLEX Alexa Bliss to leave her greeting her sexy teeth on the canvass. Hogan now off the ropes JUMPING ELBOW DROPS Alexa Bliss to the chest, as she felt that one. Hulk Hogan pulls her up by her hair to walk her to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as Hogan MULTIPLE RAPID FURY LEFTS Alexa Bliss ... one, .... two, ..... three, ........ four times, as all of the blows found their mark & she felt everyone of them too. Hulk Hogan now KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Alexa Bliss whom grabs the arm to STANDING SHOULDER LOCKS Hogan, as Alexa Bliss is pressed against the ropes ( far side of the ring ).

Alexa Bliss clamping this STANDING SHOULDER LOCK as she forces Hogan to his knees as he presses his forearm to her throat to push into her to pull himself up as he has a handful of her hair from front on too to SNAPMARES her to the canvass. Hogan then KNEE DROPS Alexa Bliss whom rolled of harms way, gets up to SNAP SUPLEX Hogan who was against the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as this time to the canvass all in one fell swoop. Alexa Bliss now pulls up Hogan, as she STANDING FRONT FACELOCKS to force him whilst he has his arms wrapped around her waist front on. Alexa Bliss forces Hogan down to the canvass with this FRONT FACE LOCK in the middle of the ring ( with her sexy ass pointing to the main camera ). Alexa Bliss working the hold, as Hulk Hogan tries escape as he is trying to no avail. Alexa Bliss now withstands all of Hogan's efforts to escape as she is forced onto her heels & over as Hogan lands on top of her as she GRAPEVINE SCISSOR LOCKS Hogan with this HEADLOCKS whilst he is on top of her. Hogan LEFT & RIGHTS her to the body ... one, .... two, .... three, ...... four, ...... five time MMA style & he succeeds. Hulk Hogan now is released as he uses the time to get up, as Alexa Bliss is struggling to get up her midriff in pain. Hulk Hogan now pulls up Alexa Bliss as he has her on her feet & walks her to the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as he composes himself, whilst allowing Alexa Bliss any chance to escape. Hulk Hogan now Strong Corner Whips Alexa Bliss from one corner ( bottom right of screen corner ) to hard whip her into the opposite corner ( top left of screen corner ).

Hulk Hogan follow up CORNER CLOTHES LINES Alexa Bliss trapping her against the corner with this fercious blows. Hogan takes his time to peel off ( taking all of .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) & when he does he SNAP SUPLEX Alexa Bliss to the canvass. The divas lead 5 wins to 1 in clashes tonight thus far, to say the superstars need this is an understatement. Hulk Hogan in utter control now, as he pulls Alexa Bliss to her feet as he HANGING SUPLEXES Alexa Bliss as she lands on the canvass as she is covered for a pin fall .... one, .... two count, as ALEXA BLISS KICKS OUT!. Hogan CRUCIFIX ARM STRETCHES to maintains the upper hand without any leeway for his sexy opponent now ( as she is facing directly in line with the right of screen ropes ) only inches away, but appearing as though miles away. Hogan CLAW HOLDS Alexa Bliss now as she is forced to her feet with this move, as Hogan drapes her throat on the middle ropes ( right of screen ) then places a knee on the back of her head to ROPE CHOKES Alexa Bliss using the corner ropes for leverage brilliantly. Alexa Bliss KARATE UPPER CUT BACK ELBOWS Hogan whom released her, but trash talked her, which has back fired on him, as she lands another ... one, ........ two blows, then she gets up Alexa Bliss to BACK KICKS Hogan to his midsection, as Alexa Bliss DISCUS RIGHT HOOKS Hogan sitting him on his back on the canvass, as she uses this chance to gather herself. Alexa Bliss now DOUBLE LOW FRONT KICKS Hogan to the face as she leaves him thriving in pain, whilst she is slowly to follow up, but is beginning to get her second wind. Alexa Bliss pulls Hogan to his feet as she SHORT LINE CLOTHES LINES him despite her height difference it was effective & upended the bigger, more powerful opponent. Alexa Bliss ( with her back to the bottom right of screen corner, as she is as close & as side on to the right of screen ropes too as you can get ) to SPIRAL LEG DROPS Hogan whom felt that one through his entire body.

Alexa Bliss now KNEELING CHIN LOCKS Hogan whom is battling & grabbing her hair to try to pull her off. Alexa Bliss then DOUBLE KNEE STOMPS Hogan to his upper back ... one, .... two, ........... three times. Alexa Bliss REAR KNEELING CHIN LOCKS Hulk Hogan as she maintains the upper hand she has fought so hard to win back in the pendulum swinging match up. Alexa Bliss whispers sweet nothings in the ear of Hogan " Don't I just turn you on Hogan', as Alexa Bliss stands up after releasing him to SOCCER KICK his lower back as he reaches out to grab the bottom rope close by ( right of screen ). Alexa Bliss now DROP DOWN her body weight across his right arm as he is withering in agony. Alexa Bliss now drapes the right leg of Hulk Hogan on the bottom rope ( right of screen, near the bottom right of screen corner ) to DROP DOWN on his right knee. Alexa Bliss takes her time getting off the knee too after delivering the blow. Alexa Bliss now drapes the right leg on the bottom rope again to DROP DOWN her body weight on his leg as she now SPINNING TOE HOLDS Hogan who looks up from the canvass to see a beautiful face in his face as she SPINNING TOE HOLDS him into a INVERTED FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCKS Hogan whom is battling the pain in his right knee as she reaches up to grab the middle ropes ( right of screen ) for added leverage whilst Hogan is being asked repeatedly by the referee does he concede the match to this beautiful woman. Hogan pointing frantically at her, as she releases her grip on the ropes to motion, I did nothing wrong. Alexa Bliss now stands up to her feet & with her back almost touching the ropes ( right of screen ) applies a STANDING RIGHT LEG LOCKS Hogan applying more pressure on his leg to which she know MULTIPLE SHOULDER DRIVES an out stretched right leg of Hogan to the back of the knee area .... one, ...... two, ........ three, ..... four, ....... five, ...... six, ....... seven times. Hogan is left in agony as he is unable to get up & is reaching up at Alexa Bliss standing over him as he places his hand on her midriff which she CROSS ARM BARS Hogan whom is frantically waving his arms around, as he is in dire trouble, but he is hulking up at the same time, so what will it be, him submitting or finding a way to fight through the pain as he gets the rush from the fans chanting his name ' Hogan,........ Hogan, ........ Hogan, ........ Hogan, ........ Hogan, ........ Hogan, ........ Hogan".

Hulk Hogan is trying in all his glory to fight this, as Alexa Bliss is holding onto him, then releases him, as Hulk Hogan gets to his knees clutching his right arm, whilst his right knee is giving him grief too. Alexa Bliss pulls up Hulk Hogan as he is fighting her, but Alexa Bliss in the middle of the ring ( with her back to the main camera ) VERTICAL SUPLEX SLAMS Hulk Hogan driving the back of his had & neck into the canvass, how did she do that. Hogan is convulsing meaning he is usually stiffing up, but Alexa Bliss waits for him in a sexy stance. Hogan beginning to get the adrenalin rush through his body as he is rallying to the call of his fans. Alexa Bliss waits some more ( for another .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as Hulk Hogan steels himself to stand up, Alexa Bliss moves in to GLITTER BLIZZARD ( LEG TRAP SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMBS ) Hulk Hogan to leave him his back, as Alexa Bliss now comes off the ropes ( right of screen ) to GYMNASTIC MOONSAULT SPLASHES DOWN on Hulk Hogan then hooks a leg for a pin fall .... one, .... two, .. count, as HULK HOGAN KICKS OUT!. What is keeping these two going at this rate, as Alexa Bliss ( with her back to the bottom left of screen corner ) measure a brutal KARATE SEXY THIGH LIFTS Hogan on all fours to his face as his head rocked back violently from the impact. Alexa Bliss now waits as Hogan blood pouring him his mouth gets or tries to get up, as Alexa Bliss hoists Hulk Hogan onto her shoulders to AIRPLANE SPINS him ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen seconds ) & then Alexa Bliss stops to leave him draped on her shoulders as she strides about the ring showing him off like a silk gown, then Alexa Bliss FIREMAN CARRY SLAMS Hulk Hogan near the corner ( bottom right of screen ) to which Alexa Bliss is now climbing to the top turnbuckle pad having left hulk Hogan sprawled out as Alexa Bliss standing a top SPARKLE SPLASHES Hulk Hogan as she hooks his leg for a .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. Alexa Bliss is not finished as she makes he way to the top turnbuckle pad, to which she SPARKLE SPLASHES Hulk Hogan again, as he is coughing up blood from internal injuries. Alexa Bliss not in the slightest bit finished as she just FIREMAN CARRY SLAMS the referee then proceeds to climb to the top turnbuckle pad to SPARKLE SPLASHES Hulk Hogan again who is needing medical attention urgent, as now Alexa Bliss shoves them out of the way. Alexa Bliss places her boot on his throat making him gasp for air whilst bleeding from the mouth, as finally ring security come to the aid of Hulk Hogan, as she is defiant in her tactics & approach post match, now she attacks ring security whom eventually restrain her from doing more damage, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY REVERSAL OF DECISION
HULK HOGAN

THE END OF MATCH 7
COMMERCIAL BREAK

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Last time we saw you in action, you were beaten by Melissa Coates, this time you are part of three other superstars whom are assigned a difficult task of quelling the divas onslaught tonight, they just sent Hulk Hogan to the hospital with the lights flashing & siren blasting.

STEVE AUSTIN
There comes a time in every man's life when you need to look deep into your soul. I did the past two weeks since my cowardly loss to Melissa Coates I don't need to sugercoat it. The facts are what they are, I had my ass handed to me.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
What is the objective tonight.

STEVE AUSTIN
It is to teach the diva whom will be the one stepping into the ring that you do not mess with any man because he is like a rattle snake he will strike back.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Austin I can see the fire in your eyes, as I leave you to join your team in the ring moments away from the action.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 8
1 ON 4 HANDICAP TAG MATCH
DEMOLITION & STEVE AUSTIN & AJ STYLES
VS
SUMMER RAE
BELL SOUNDS
Summer Rae stands across from four superstars all with revenge on their minds for what happened to Hulk Hogan in the previous match. Summer rae & Steve Austin start. Steve Austin attacks as he LOU THEZ PRESS takes down Summer Rae whom BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEX him into the turnbuckle corner ( top left of screen ). Austin gets up, as Summer Rae HANDSPRING BACK ELBOWS Austin to the throat then CORNER BULLDOGS him out of. Steve Austin is up, as Summer Rae ARM DRUG TOSSES Austin to the canvass, as she BALLET HOISTS him one handed into the air balancing Austin like a ballet dancer on the palm of her hand to display him ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) then toss him to the corner, where his team mates are gathered. Smash wants in, as he takes charge tagging in. Summer Rae & Smash lock up, as Summer Rae ( with her back to the middle of the ring & top left of screen corner ) MULTIPLE CROSS BODY THIGHS Smash ... one, ..... two, ... three, .... four, ...... five times, then KARATE BIG BOOTS his face to send him back on his heels. Summer Rae motions sexily come on Smash as he lunges at her, however Summer Rae SCOPE BODY SLAMS Smash then sexily steps over him & walks past him to near his corner ( bottom right of screen ) where Summer Rae taunts his teammates, as she does a sexy swivel, whilst flicking her long blonde locks back. Summer Rae then pulls Smash up to block his LEFT & RIGHTS to KARATE ARM TWIRL TOSSES him to the canvass.

Smash gets up as Summer Rae BIG SHOVES him to the ropes ( right of screen ) to force him to rebound so Summer Rae can SOLSTICE ( SPINNING HEEL KICKS ) Smash as he is down, then she SUPER KICKS Ax whom falls backwards into Steve Austin whilst Summer Rae KARATE BOXING UPPER CUTS AJ Styles whom choose the top turnbuckle pad for leverage ( bottom right of screen corner ), but failed miserably. Summer Rae from behind is now attacked by Demolition whom overwhelm her, as they DOUBLE SUPLEX Summer Rae ( who has her back to the far directly in line with the left of screen ropes ) but she blocks & counters to DOUBLE SUPLEX SLAMS Demolition then catch & BACK BREAK RELEASES AJ Styles whom attempted some kind move on her & Summer Rae STONE COLD STUNNERS Steve Austin, as she now turns her attention to Demolition whom get up. Summer Rae back tracks them to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as all you see as he LEFT & RIGHT COMBINATION THIGHS Demolition whilst she ONE HANDED CHOKES them against the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as she is toweling them. Summer Rae then DOUBLE SNAP DDT'S Demolition as she gets up AJ Styles PELE KICKS her to the face & connects to turn the tide in favor of his team for once in this contest.

Steve Austin now LOU THEZ PRESS takes down Summer Rae whom got to her feet near the ropes ( left of screen ) as he now begins to pummel her with FURY RIGHTS .. once, ..... twice, ..... third, ..... fourth, .... fifth, ..... sixth, ... seventh time. As the referee has lost all control, as now Smash the original member of this group is now allowed to take control for his team. Smash pulls up Summer Rae as he SHORT ARM CLOTHES LINES her to upend her as she feels her face afterwards. Summer Rae is pulled to her feet by he long blonde hair, as Smash argues the point with the referee as Summer Rae SIDE ON HIGH KICKS Smash to the face ... one, ... two, ... three times, then Summer Rae DEATH VALLEY DRIVERS Smash, as Ax rushes in to DOUBLE AX HANDLE CHOPS Summer Rae on all fours .... one, ...... two, ........ three, ........ four, ...... five, ...... six times. Summer Rae is picked by Smash as she drops down behind him to SCOPE LEG PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS Smash to the canvass, as she now gets up to KIP UP into HANDSTAND DOUBLE KICK OUT Austin & AJ Styles whom rushed her from behind but failed. Summer Rae now places Smash in a REVERSE BACK BREAK over her left shoulder as she JACK KNIFE POWERBOMBS Smash leaving him out cold Summer Rae now KARATE SPIN BALLET KICKS AJ Styles, Austin & Ax all surrounding her with the same action & follow through blow. Summer Rae now pulls up Smash who is out if as she TOMBSTONE PINS him with a sexy pose hoovering over him .... one, .... two, .. count, as AUSTIN BREAKS THE COUNT!, diving in to break the count & save Smash.

Summer Rae & Steve Austin lock up, as Summer Rae KARATE THIGH LIFTS Austin to the face front on ... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five times. Summer Rae now drapes Steve Austin onto her shoulders as AJ Styles SUPER KICKS her to the face to upend her with that blow, leaving Demolition to take turns SPLASHING DOWN on top of her as they both got out of the way leaving AJ Styles to FROG SPLASH her coming off the top turnbuckle pad ( top left of screen) but she back rolls into her stance to CHEERLEADER LEG SPLIT DOUBLE SPLIT KICKS Demolition to their faces then Summer Rae as she lands on her feet SUPER BACK KICKS Steve Austin almost taking his head clean off. Summer Rae now SPEARS TACKLES AJ Styles who rose winded & she nails him with that leaving him sprawled out. Summer Rae now sees Demolition get up both groggy as Summer Rae approaches them as she DOUBLE KARATE CLOTHES LINES CHOPS them at the same time with either arm rendering them out cold. Summer Rae now pulls up AJ Styles to VERTICAL SUPLEX into a POWERSLAM stack him on Demolition. Summer Rae scope up Steve Austin to PUMP HANDLE POWERSLAMS him on top of the stack already piled, as she stands up to place a boot on the pile & flick her hair back as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. Summer Rae is left a pile of destruction as she sways her sexy body now that the match has concluded as acts all girly.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY MULTIPLE PIN FALL
SUMMER RAE

THE END OF MATCH 8
COMMERCIAL BREAK
STILL MORE TO COME
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HH 0.JPG (62.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png ALEXA BLISS IN NEW ATTIRE.png (297.5 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg demoliotion 2.JPG (135.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg STEVE Austin 1.JPG (672.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg AJ STYLES.jpg (33.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg summer-rae-12.jpg (38.4 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 12-Sep-16 at 10:10.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-16, 21:07
Last Achievements

Nice! That last match, that was awesome! That's the kind of female power that I love to see, dominating 4 men at once, throwing them around, and then pinning all 4 at the same time, incredible stuff!