Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-17, 12:04
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts
Default Fighting Dolls session reviews

So back in October I ticked one of the things on bucket list by travelling to Brno to attend the Fighting Dolls event (which I thoroughly enjoyed) and organised sessions with my favourites Kim-Ly, Andy, Petra, Luna and Mary-Ann.

My first session was with Andy which was on a Saturday and the rest were organised for Sunday. To be honest, I was very greatfull for this as Andy is by far one of, if not the toughest female wrestlers I have come up against. Some consider her the best wrestler for the company and through personal experience i'm inclined to believe them. She is so relentless it's unbelievable, there were occasions I would escape her submission attempts and she would literally pounce on not giving me anytime to take a breather. Having said all that it wasn't completely one sided and I was able to hold my own, getting her in a few submission attempts and some pins but was not able to get any points. In the end it was 0-0, which I consider a victory for me. Luckily for me, the session was only 20 minutes because i'm not sure I would've lasted an hour with her. I'm more in to fully competitive sessions and and this one ticked all the boxes for me, I couldn't have asked for anything better.

On to Sunday, my first session of the day was with the mighty Petra. I've watched Petra's videos since the DWW days and i've always dreamed of one day wrestling her and that day finally came. In the 20 minutes we wrestled, one thing stood out to me, she was very intense, she didn't smile once! It actually scared the shit out of me LOL. I was able to get a couple of submissions on her and go 2-0 up and I could tell she was annoyed haha and the intensity of the session gradually increased. Obviously she didn't want to lose, which is cool with me, I love a good competitive match, I certainly wouldn't want her to lay down and not care. I spent the last 5 minutes or so conserving my energy for the sessions I had later in the day, so I mostly just defended my lead. She had me in a brutal breast smother, once she gets on top of you, you cannot get her off. When she was on top, it felt like an eternity and I was only able to survive once time had ran out. It was cool to meet and wrestle Petra, I hope to do it again.

Next up was Mary-Ann, she is a tough cookie and surprisingly flexible. Holding her down for pins would prove to be very difficult for me as she would time and time again somehow wriggle out of it. She was also able to defend my attempts at applying scissors. It finished 0-0.

My session Kim-Ly was another great session. It was a great mix of competitiveness and humour. She has a tattoo on her lower back that says "born to fight" and those words couldn't be more true. This girl gives 100% into everything, grunting non-stop. She also relentless like Andy. Despite all that we were able to laugh and enjoy the session at the same time. When she would get me in a scissor, I wouldn't tap which frustrated her, I would laugh and then she would ramp up the intensity looking for other ways to submit me. Again it would end in a 0-0 draw. Kim-Ly is wonderful on and off the mat, super nice girl.

My last session of the day was with Luna. This was more of playful session than a competitive one, which was fine with me as I had 3 tough sessions earlier. Luna is a cool chick, who constantly laughs, smiles and cracks a few jokes. Unfortunately I don't remember much of the session to report back.

Travelling to Brno was definitely worth the trip and I strongly recommend to anyone who has not been there to visit, you will not regret it.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sam Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-17, 21:42
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting Dolls Session Reviews

Wow. Lucky guy.

How large of a man are you? It sounds like those girls gave you all that you could handle.

Does Luna speak English?
Old 31-Dec-17, 22:26
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

I've been a few times, had about 15 sessions, and agree that they are a lot of fun and well worth the price. The FD girls are great and give it their all.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 11:57
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1275a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow. Lucky guy.

How large of a man are you? It sounds like those girls gave you all that you could handle.

Does Luna speak English?
I'm 6'0 and my weight is 80kg.

Yes, Luna speaks English.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 13:18
Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27 Points: 4,170, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

the next fighting-dolls-live-event will be in spring-2018 in Brno/czech rep.
6. april - 8. april 2018 (friday - sunday)

ca. 30 of the fighting-dolls-wrestlers will be ready for private mixed-sessions with the event-guests.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holsteiner For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 20:20
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting Dolls session reviews

How much is a session with the girls, say for 20 minutes. Are we talking €50? Thanks