Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-Dec-19, 13:36
DMC

Default Beaten up by a slender but skilled woman

When I was in college my phone rang at 11:30 on a Friday night. It was a girl I had a crush on who lived on the floor above me. Her name was Anna and she invited me up to hang out with her roommates Mollie and Kathy. I of course went up there and the girls were already about 3 drinks in. They were all flirting with me and after a half hour or so it came up in the conversation that Mollie was pretty well versed in judo. So well versed in fact both Anna and Kathy said to me " we think Mollie could beat you up ! "

Now at the time all 3 of us were 21 years old I was 5-11 and 210 solid pounds, Molly fairly tall at 5-7 but waif like at about 125 or so lbs. I said it wouldn't be fair as I was so much bigger than her, and male and I didn't want to hurt her. This statement seemed to irk Mollie and if she originally didn't want to wrestle she did now. She went to change and came back wearing a black leotard and she had her long brown hair in a pony tail. Molly was kind of plain looking, flat chested, certainly not ugly but not a head turner either.

I was wearing gym shorts and a T shirt and I said something like ok let's get this over with thinking being so much bigger and stronger I would end this rather quickly and be done with this silliness. I couldn't have been more wrong. Mollie actually knew jiu jitsu a fighting technique that uses an opponent's strength and size against them. She gave me an ass kicking for the ages. Repeatedly I would go to grab her and she would flip me or leg sweep me or put me in some kind of joint lock or arm bar. I was SO totally outclassed it was ridiculous.

The whole time Kathy and Anna were laughing at my predicament and trash talking me-- " ooh is skinny Molly too much for the big strong man?" " don't hurt her now !" stuff like that. After about 15 minutes I was whipped ! Sore hurt and embarrassed. She had me in a schoolgirl pin I looked up at Molly who wasn't breathing hard but had a flushed,elated look on her face. It was a weird feeling I was confused, surprised, humiliated and sore and embarrassed getting whipped by a girl half my size and yet strangely turned on. I got a VERY hard erection which of course Kathy and Anna noticed immediately. They started giggling and said "Oh my God he is turned on by you kicking his ass Mollie!" She turned around saw my erection and bust out laughing...

Anna said " Hold him there " to Mollie and she tugged off my shorts and underwear. My erect cock got momentarily caught on my underwear but as Anna kept tugging it sprang into view. All 3 girls were laughing and Kathy said my cock looked like a diving board at the pool after someone dove in. Molly had me pinned I couldn't move, Anna and Kathy got markers and wrote in black letters "LOSER" on my erect dick and colored my penis head red. This being the 1980s Anna went and got a Polaroid camera and took several pics of Mollie sitting on me with my decorated dick pointing due north.

Mollie then said to me "say mistress Molly you are my superior and I am your lowly bitch." I repeated that and she said "OK I am going to let you up. You will remove your shirt so you are totally nude and you will masturbate for us to show us how much you enjoyed being beaten up by a woman. If you refuse I will beat you up some more and just so you know I was only going about 30 % when I kicked your ass just now."
By now my brain had sort of disassociated from my body, I was scared of her yet turned on and needed relief. She let me up I took off my shirt and stood in front of the 3 women and began to jack off. Anna of course is taking pictures.
It didn't take long maybe 90 seconds at most and I shot a HUGE wad of cum for them. Kathy jumped back a screeched a little, she was wearing cutoff jean shorts and a pretty good spurt of cum landed on her bare foot. Mollie grabbed me by the hair and had me lick my cum off of her foot. She then threw me a roll of paper towel and told me to clean myself off as well as the floor.

She then made me stand with my nose in the corner as they looked at the pics and laughed and recalled our "fight." Finally after what seemed like an eternity they let me go home, keeping my clothes as a trophy. Kathy was a bit bigger than the other girls and gave me a pair of her pink panties to wear home. This actually was more embarrassing than being nude as I could barely get them over my thighs. It covered my balls but most of my dick was still exposed. Of course on the stairwell I run into 2 drunk girls on their way back from the bar who busted out laughing when they saw me.

I made it back to my room wondering what the hell just happened. Of course now I know I was set up by the 3 devious women but it got me on the CFNM highway. I over the years have run into women well versed in hand to hand fighting who occasionally like to humiliate a guy in wrestling for fun.

The girls as far as I know just shared the pics with each other but teased me for the remainder of the school year about being beaten up by a smaller woman
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: