Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-20, 17:34
Points: 3,407, Level: 24 Points: 3,407, Level: 24 Points: 3,407, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session girls beating muscle men

This video is one of my favorites.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to stephennh For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 18:58
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by goncrazy01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes it's the same guy. Big muscle Charlie from mass muscle getting whipped by Kelli with a full Nelson. Lee has a Nelson on mass muscle Ed.

Added after 1 28 minutes:

More pics of Kelly on big muscle Charlie . Looks like she has his dick scissored between her calves.
The one on top left is inescapable!My wife has got me in that and I could even move.Yes the calves are right on the groin too.A little lock down pressure and you will co operate lol
Old 23-Aug-20, 20:54
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The one on top left is inescapable!My wife has got me in that and I could even move.Yes the calves are right on the groin too.A little lock down pressure and you will co operate lol
This might cause some to roll their eyes, but it's so hard for me to see how that hold is that hard to get out of. It's hard to believe that a man with strong lats couldn't pull his arms down with enough force to break a woman's (generally weak) hand grip. =\
Old 23-Aug-20, 22:40
Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephennh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Agreed that was my favorite matrock match. Loved how she fought back against the roided up big boy

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This might cause some to roll their eyes, but it's so hard for me to see how that hold is that hard to get out of. It's hard to believe that a man with strong lats couldn't pull his arms down with enough force to break a woman's (generally weak) hand grip. =\

It's not necessarily about the strength of the woman or the man. It's technique and leverage and locking the muscle/joint in more active insufficient position. I have very strong lats. It's my strongest part of my upper body. I've been in that hold. Against a much smaller girl or one that does not have great technique yes I've muscled free. But against a trained skilled lady with some strength, I was done. And since I'm more muscular then I am flexible when she really locked it in it hurt like hell.

Last edited by glenron; 23-Aug-20 at 22:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to glenron For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-20, 00:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not necessarily about the strength of the woman or the man. It's technique and leverage and locking the muscle/joint in more active insufficient position. I have very strong lats. It's my strongest part of my upper body. I've been in that hold. Against a much smaller girl or one that does not have great technique yes I've muscled free. But against a trained skilled lady with some strength, I was done. And since I'm more muscular then I am flexible when she really locked it in it hurt like hell.
That makes sense, I might concede to you on that. Like most of holds, I'm really curious what the equation is between: Strength + Technique = Brute Strength

In other words, how strong do you have to be to break even with lesser strength + technique? My lats are one of my strongest body parts too (~330lbs pulldown), mind sharing how strong you are and what strong the woman was who restricted you in that hold?
Old 24-Aug-20, 00:20
Last Achievements

I just showed this thread to my wife and she said "let me try it on you!", so of course I agreed!

I outweigh her by about 115 pounds, am 10-12 inches taller, and probably 3-4 times stronger in terms of max lifts. She has no training other than glancing at the picture one time. She had a trouble fully getting her arms and legs around me, but was eventually able to apply the hold correctly.

It certainly felt tight and uncomfortable having my shoulders in that position, and harder to get out of than I would have thought. It took me about 3-4 seconds but I actually had to exert myself which ended up hurting her arm a little. If someone stronger, with longer arms and legs (like maybe...Dez?) got me in that, things could get interesting!

BTW, I wonder if it would be cool if I were to make a thread where people could suggest holds for my wife to put me in and I could document the results? In the name of science, of course.
Old 24-Aug-20, 01:58
Last Achievements

So there you go I think you answered your own question LOL. You have a pretty cool sounding wife. Wish I could find me one of those!

Added after 5 minutes:

As far as your previous text that's a much harder question. And I don't know that I'm qualified to answer. I have a ton of strength. I'm guessing we're pretty similar strength wise, because back in my powerlifting days I could do the full stack for lat pull Downs. I don't quite have that same level of strengthnow in my early 40s, but I can still push and pull some pretty heavy weights in the gym. But I don't have much wrestling technique or skill. I have a little bit of wrestling experience way back from middle school. And then I have about a year of martial arts training. So I am obviously nowhere near an expert in the technical aspects of wrestling and fighting. But I can share some of my experiences with sessions and girlfriends...

Last edited by glenron; 24-Aug-20 at 01:58.
The Following User Says Thank You to glenron For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-20, 02:13
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some guys could definately break out of some women's full nelson.Except if she has her calves locked down on your groin or digs her heels in.She will keep you in that hold believe me!!You won't get ou if shes trained and means business.
Old 24-Aug-20, 04:31
Last Achievements

My wrestling experience has been pretty wide and varied in my 20 years of doing this. I have faced the big strong bodybuilders who were as strong as they looked. Wendy McMaster and Maria Garcia come to mind. It was scary how strong they were especially Wendy. She got me in a hold and there was no escaping at all. Now I've also faced some bodybuilders who were not as strong as they looked. Debra deandrea is a very cool lady but I could wrestle her pretty close and even won a little bit against her. Lora was also another one I matched up well with. Of course I was catching her towards the end of her career so maybe she was at that point of some decline. Some of the more small girls I've met we're just so highly skilled and well-trained I had no chance really. Ziggy, Jill from Florida, and of course Yasmin. She was beautiful and by all reports never lost a session to any guy. She was just amazing for how strong fast and skilled she was so I believe it. Others I met where there was a big size difference was Jeanne Hollywood, Francesca, and Carissa to name a few. All great girls iand I would session with any of them again. But they just didn't have the size or strength to be competitive with. If I really tried 100% against them my size and strength was too much and I can just break out of most of their holds.

So basically if Wendy, maria, yasmin, Ziggy, or Jill were to get me in a full nelson like that I'd be screwed. Those are just the first five that come to mind from my sessions, I'm sure there's more if I think back on it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glenron For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Aug-20, 18:01
Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20 Points: 2,360, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

That is a great video. The extended version of the whole thing is great, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephennh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
bodybuilder, facesitting, headscissor ko, headscissors, mixed wrestling, session girls