Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Oct-20, 19:26
Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Wrestling Twinkies

This story is a substantial departure for me as I usually write a more complete story. It will be in smaller chapters and even have some humiliation in it, though minor by most standards.

I pretty much have chapter two figured out in my head, though I will take suggestions if they make sense for the story. I hope to do 4 chapters, maybe more.

As always, to see more of my stuff, I have two other stories posted on the forum. I also have both Kindle eBooks and paperbacks on Amazon.com. Just set the Amazon search bar to "Kindle" and search for "Gark".

Best regards, Gark
================================================== =========

Twinkies, Episode 1
by Gark

When I was young, I was friends with Debra, the girl next door. There weren't many kids in the neighborhood, so we hung out together a lot. She was three years older, but at the time that didn't matter. We played Cowboy rough-house games and I was usually chosen to be the bad guy. She'd have a white cowboy hat and I'd have a black one, though we reversed once in a great while. We'd have gun fights with rubber band 'guns' and often would tussle at the end of a gun battle, just like in the Westerns. Sometimes this would be on the grass in the backyard, the living room floor, or my favorite - a tent in the backyard where we could tussle with some privacy. But my favorite was when we'd set up a makeshift tent-fort on her parents bed. We loved tussling and I enjoyed the feelings I got from it. And she must have, too.

Of course with Debra being 3 years older, she was also a lot bigger in height and weight. I almost always lost, but that was okay. I was having fun and so was she and I could rationalize losing to her greater size and strength. And Debra egged me on all the time. She liked rough-house tussling, too.

Her favorite move was the schoolgirl pin. She'd just sit on me and hold me down for a long time watching me squirm beneath her, trying helplessly to get free. She had a mean streak, too - tickling, pinching and plopping down hard on my belly. Sometimes it hurt and I'd cry a little and she'd switch back to tickling. She loved how my feet flailed around as she held me down, and often teased me about it.

This all started at around age 9 with her age 12 and went on for about 3 years until we were ages 12 and 15.

One day I was over at Debra's house and I was hoping for another tussle. I had begun to feel 'different', which I now realize was the onset of puberty. I just hadn't made the 'connection' yet about our tussling . I had noticed some changes in Debra, too, as her breasts started to appear quite substantially. I was interested in 'fighting' with her but I didn't quite 'get it' as to why.

Anyway, Debra's mom had left us a Twinkie to share, one of those oblong cream-filled cake things. We both loved them, though now I'm not sure why.

Her mother would be gone for some time, so this was a perfect opportunity for some rough-housing. We were in the kitchen and pretty soon Debra had her arm wrapped around my neck for a headlock. She led me around the kitchen for a while teasing me before eventually laying me out on the floor. I knew this was coming and I rolled her over and got on top. My head had been pressed against her developing breasts and Debra pushed my shoulders up to get me off them. She was quite mad, I think... I still straddled her waist and held her shoulders down, while she pushed me away at my shoulders.

Debra was breathing hard from the strain and I was fastenated by the heaving of her small, pointy breasts.

I discovered I liked winning, too, as this was one of the few times I had gotten the upper hand. But after a few moments, she bridged (of course I didn't know what that was at the time) and we rolled over. Debra was in her 'rightful' place again on top.

And, that felt good, too. I felt a 'stirring' in my 'loins' for the first time and didn't know what it was. Debra's knees were on my shoulders and her waist on my belly. And, there was an unusual odor in the air, too. Of course, I now know what that was, but I hadn't a clue at the time.

Debra was very upset for reasons unknown to me and grabbed the Twinkie off the nearby counter and smashed it all over my face!

She got up off me and told me I'd better go home. I was dumbfounded and didn't have a clue about what had just happened or why. I was forced to walk back home with Twinkie on my face. I used the garden hose to wash my face clean before entering the house. I went to my room and cried, though I didn't know why.

That was the last time we played together and we never talked or even said 'hi'. I was still mad at her and she at me. The feelings just got stuck that way and never healed.

Eventually Debra went off to college and mostly wasn't around for 4 years, so the mad feelings had plenty of time to fade away. But I still remembered the humiliation... and the thrill of tussling with Debra.

I'm 19 now and am still living at home, having finished my freshman year in college. And guess who's back living at home now after graduating college?

Debra looked amazing!! I needed to make plans...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-20, 12:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Twinkies

Fantastic setup and premise, mate. I am glad you said that there could be at least four installments, because I definitely want to read more about these two. Hopefully our protagonist learns why Debra was so upset with him, though I suspect that his face rubbing all over her breasts and the general physicality of their rough housing might have caused her to climax. That is my speculation about the source of the unusual odour in the air, and the reason that Debra reacted so dramatically. It must have been quite an eye opener for the young woman.

Thank you for this story, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-20, 13:42
Last Achievements

At this point, my notion is that she is upset to be very wet and aroused for the first time and in a situation like tussling with the neighbor boy. Plus her breasts have been rubbing on his face and it felt good. And she could smell her scent as well. Just the dawning of her sexual feelings and in such unusual circumstances got her very confused and being mad was the easiest way out of the situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 19:24
Last Achievements

Wrestling Twinkies, Episode 2

Twinkies, Episode 2
by Gark

We still hadn't talked, although we did wave at each other once. Neither of us was willing to brave the gap just yet. I'd seen Debra in her back yard a few times sun bathing in a bikini. She was hot, not at all like the young girl I used to tussle with. I wondered if she still liked to wrestle.

I knew there was an opportunity on the horizon. My parents and Debra's parents had planned a 4-week European vacation tour together. Debra would be home alone at her house and I would be alone at mine! It was only a few days away, so I had some planning to do.

When we'd last wrestled, Debra was probably about 6 inches taller and maybe 25 to 30 lb heavier than me. Now she looked about 5-7" to my 5-10" and maybe 130 lb to my 155. I had the advantage now!!

I'd had plenty of revenge fantasies over the years and I masturbated regularly with revenge as my focus. I just wanted to smash a Twinkie on her face and see her squeal. But things were different now that I'd seen her again. The revenge part faded and lust took its place. My pecker was getting sore from all the overtime thinking about her.

Time passed quickly and I made a simple plan. I put on my best underwear just in case and then a pair of cut-off shorts much like we used to wear in our wrestling contests. A simple t-shirt on top.

Then I opened a package of Twinkies and put one on a paper plate. After getting my courage up, I walked next door and knocked on her door.

Debra opened the door and smiled, "Hi Tommy, I was wondering when you would show up. It didn't take long."

"Uh, yeah. I couldn't help noticing you in the back yard sunning. You've grown up... and you're gorgeous!"

"Well, best you'd come in then and we can get 'reacquainted'. You look good yourself, handsome and muscular."

The childhood bond was still in place. This was the same 'little girl' I used to tussle. I held out the Twinkie and she gave me a knowing smile.

"You know, I don't wrestle just any boy who shows up at my door... even if they do have a Twinkie," she giggled.

Debra had said the magic words and I knew we'd soon be fighting and I would get even with her!

"But you're a special case. I've been waiting a long time for this 'reunion'."

"Me, too. Now I'm the bigger one and you're the smaller one. I'll get you down and smush this twinkie in your face," I replied.

I set the Twinkie on the kitchen table and we began to spar, grabbing and shoving, getting up close and in each other's face.

"You think you're pretty tough now. But I'm here to show you that the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

"And I'm here to show that I can take you down," I countered.

"Hold that thought and let me go change into my tussling clothes," she smiled.

About 5 minutes later, Debra reappeared wearing cut-off bluejean short-shorts and a pink sports bra. The sports bra was cut wide at the shoulders and showed off her shoulders and arms superbly. Her tummy was bare. There was lots of bare female standing there in front of me. I didn't know if I could fight her now, she looked so beautiful! And, strong, too. Her arms and legs were nicely toned - very shapely and feminine, but quite strong looking, too.

Debra quickly unrolled a large yoga mat in the living room. I watched her carefully. Even her buns looked toned. Maybe this wouldn't be so easy after all.

"I put out this large mat so that when I smush that Twinkie all over you we won't make a mess. It'll be easier for you to clean up afterward. You should take off your shirt, too. You wouldn't want to get it all messed up."

It felt like she gave me an order. Regardless, I peeled off my shirt while Debra watched closely. "Nice chest and broad shoulders. You've got a good 'V' shape going. Nice tummy, but no abs, at least not yet. Your shoulders and arms look pretty strong. Your legs and thighs are your best feature. I've never seen such beautiful and strong looking man-legs before. They look fantastic!"

What was this? It was like she was grading my body. I decided to return the favor. "Your 'chest' looks nice as far as I can tell and your shoulders are broad, too. And your tummy is skinny enough that you also have a great 'V' shape. Your arms and legs are nicely toned and feminine looking... strong and feminine looking I should say. You've become a beautiful and fit looking woman. 34B-26-35 I'd guess."

"Well, thank you. You're pretty good with 'figure', too. But you're still going to be my next victim, regardless."

"Oh, you're good. You almost had me with the beautiful girl getup, but you're easily as devious as you were when we were young. I'll still get you with the Twinkie once I've pinned you down and hold you for a good long time - teasing , poking and pinching."

"Oooo, you really mean it. This will be lotsa fun!" she cooed.

We started to spar again, pushing, shoving and grabbing at each other. I wrapped my arms around her waist and took her to the mat. But she was like a cat and pounced when I tried to get on top of her. My arm bumped against one of her breasts and even though soft, it bounced back into shape quickly - my first breast encounter. Debra didn't seem to notice or else didn't seem to care. This could get very interesting!

Debra wrapped her legs about my waist and squeezed. Suddenly I was in pain! How could she do that? She was smaller... and weaker?

"I've got you now, Tommy. Pretty soon you'll be begging for mercy," she taunted.

But I did manage to somehow twist free. I wasn't sure whether I got free on my own or if she let me. I attacked again and managed to get her onto her back. We struggled for a time and I managed to straddle her and get her in a schoolboy pin. I happily held her down and was getting ready to tease, poke and pinch her when suddenly her tummy rose quickly into the air and I went flying over her and to the side.

Debra seemed to have some new moves, first the squeezing on my waist and now her easy escape! I began to wonder if Debra was just toying with me. My penis got really big and hard at the thought!

We were kneeling on the yoga mat getting ready to resume.

"Not as easy as you thought, Tommy?" she teased.

"Yeah. You seem to know what you're doing. It'll just take a little longer to get you down."

"You keep thinking that and maybe you'll start believing it, too."

We continued tussling close in. Our bodies smashed together as we rolled and squirmed. Debra squealed in delight at the mayhem. I loved it, too. I'm sure Debra noticed the hard bulge in my shorts as her thighs kept rubbing against it. In turn, I managed to get a hand or facefull of breast once in a while. I began to notice a certain scent in the air... the same one as the day she first squashed the twinkie in my face. We were both turned on!!

I think Debra just prolonged the battle because it was so fun. I'd get her in a predicament and then she would escape. Then she'd get me and I'd escape. But my 'escapes' felt a little off and I was now quite certain she could beat me at any time.

I was surprised about my feelings. I wanted her to take control and hold me down! And tease me and poke and pinch me. And taunt me. What was going on???

I made one more major effort to subdue Debra. I dove on top of her, but she caught me in that scissors squeeze on my way in. I landed on my back with Debra's thighs around my waist. She squeezed hard and this time I knew she wasn't going to let me loose.

But I loved the squeezing. Something about it really turned me on! The pain was like pleasure and the pleasure was like pain. They were one and the same. And Debra was the source! I had never felt anything like it! I loved the pain/pleasure/submission of it... being captured by a woman.

My penis was throbbing with excitement and I was moaning softly. I never wanted it to end. Debra couldn't help but notice my engorgement, reached over and grabbed hold and squeezed my penis tightly.

"You seem to be having a good time, Tommy, so I must be handling your penis correctly . Do you think I should let you free and go get the Twinkie?"

"No, no. No need to rush. Besides I haven't given up yet."

"Believe what you want. I have you now and there's no way you're getting loose."

I was glad that Debra was going to hold me this way for a while. She teased and poked at my penis. That was a lot better than the poking and pinching when we were young. My penis seemed to have all of her attention.

"You know, this is the first penis I've had the pleasure of wrestling and teasing. Tell me if you have a request?" she giggled. "It looks so big! I had no idea!"

"Yeah, I've got your scent now and I know you're hot underneath it all, too."

"That's for me to know and you to find out... oh yeah, trapped between my thighs like that there is no way for you to find out."

Then Debra mounted me in a schoolgirl pin with her knees on my shoulders. I was staring squarely at her crotch willing the fabric to rip open. But there was no such luck. Debra had somehow got hold of the Twinkie and smushed it all over my face.

But she didn't let me up! Instead she began licking my face and kissing me once in a while. I didn't know what to do, besides she had me trapped and I couldn't resist. She could have her way with me in any way she wanted... do whatever she wanted... Poke, pinch or anything!

"I have a better idea," Debra giggled innocently. She pulled the sports bra off over her head and her beautiful breasts came bounding out. They were magnificent ... and beautiful... and somehow very overwhelming! I found out as she smushed her breasts against my Twinkie covered face. Then she raised herself up and put her breasts a few inches above my mouth.

"Lick them clean," she ordered in a no-nonsense sort of way.

These were my first real-life bare breasts and Debra had ordered me to lick them! What joy!! And, I had to 'obey'. I sure wanted to lick them, regardless. I licked at her breasts and perky nipples, cleaning those beautiful glistening orbs, sneaking in a nipple kiss once in a while. Her nipples were hard and pink and pointy, unlike anything I'd ever imagined. Maybe I was overzealous, but Debra didn't seem to mind and made a cooing sound, especially when I kissed them.

Debra enjoyed giving me orders. She leaned over again and smushed her breasts onto my Twinkie face. "Now clean them again," she said, placing her breasts close to my face again.

It was wonderful! I never knew Twinkies could be so much fun. And breasts were truly wonderful! I couldn't get enough! Thankfully, Debra did the Twinkie-smush one more time, overwhelming my senses with her gorgeous breasts pressing against my face.

"I've defeated you and now you are completely mine to do with as I please for the rest of the day," she ordered. "Go clean yourself up and then order us a pizza delivery... at your expense."

I seemed to have no choice. Debra had mastered me easily even though I was the bigger. I went to clean up and then ordered us a pizza delivery.

"You are spending the night here at my house... on the couch," she commanded. "And in the morning you will make us breakfast and we'll fight again in the afternoon."

OMG! We had another match scheduled for tomorrow!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 19:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I had no idea that "twinkie smush" was a phrase that I would enjoy so much.

I am so glad that Tommy plucked up the courage to go visit Debra. This resumption of their old wrestling battles was exciting and competitive, and definitely laced with multiple sensual and erotic layers. Once again, I am very glad that you said there would be more installments, because I definitely want to spend more time watching the two of them wrestling with each other. I'd like to wish good luck for Tommy with the next match, tomorrow, but anybody who knows me even a little bit will be aware that I want Debra to continue her winning ways.

Thank you so much for this story, mate. I am really enjoying it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-20, 21:20
Last Achievements

Smush and schmoosh have become part of my vocabulary now. "To smush" means having breasts thrust upon your face or wherever. I guess the two words mean the same thing. I think I have been using schmoosh in a new episode of "Fantastic Island" and smush here. Such fun.

Look for a different food treat next time!!

Thanks for the note. Feedback is always great!

Last edited by mwf228; 02-Nov-20 at 21:55.
The Following User Says Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 04:40
Last Achievements

Wink Twinkies Episode 3 - Aftermath

No wrestling this time, just an interlude.
----------------

Twinkies, Episode 3 - Aftermath
by Gark

It was the middle of the night. I was lying on the couch at Debra's house. Her parents and mine were gone for the next month and the two of us were there alone. All I could think about was Debra beating me at wrestling and then smushing a Twinkie in may face like she had when I was 12 and she was 15. But this time was completely different as Debra also smushed her beautiful bare breasts against my Twinkie-covered face and then made me lick her breasts clean. It was a hard vision to clear from my head. The more I tried not to think about it, the more I did think about it. My pecker had been rock hard for what seemed like hours, but I really had no clue. But it had been hard a long time. I grabbed at myself and rubbed, but it wasn't working. I needed some hand lotion and some privacy.

So I quietly made my way to the bathroom to search for some lotion. I searched all the drawers until I found what I was after. I pulled off my underpants and squirted a bunch of lotion in my hand.

"Aaaahhhh," I sighed, much better. "Aaaahhhh," I sighed again and again. I was just getting ready for a faster pace. And then "Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" I cried, startled out of my wits. There I was naked as a jaybird jacking off in the bathroom with Debra watching me from the doorway!!

She stepped into the bathroom, somehow nonplussed by the scene in front of her. My pecker was rigid and pulsating, ready for the beat down, so to speak.

All she said was, "Can I watch?"

"Do you really want to?" I stuttered, extremely flustered to be caught in the act.

"Yeah. I've never seen a guy jack-off before," she smiled. "I'd really like to watch if you'd let me."

I was starting to get my wits about me. Debra and I had known each other for many, many years. I guess this wasn't so bad, sort of a 'playing doctor' moment. "Yeah, sure I guess. I'm just a little flustered is all."

"Yeah, I understand. And thanks for letting me stay. Curiosity got the better of me."

"You can help if you want," I grinned.

"I want to see a solo run the first time and save the 'hands on' approach for later. But maybe I can help in another way?" she grinned in return. "My gawd is your pecker ever big!

Debra pulled off her sleeping blouse and out bounded her beautiful breasts!! All she wore now were panties. Her pink nipples were hard and almost squared off at the tip! I had continued to pump my hand on my shaft and she must be enjoying the show.

"Here, let me get you some more cream," she said, moving very close to me and then squirting some more lotion on my pecker. I had been sitting on a chair in the bathroom and now her breasts were level with my face, just inches away! They swayed back & forth, back and forth, and I watched intently. Then they swayed near my face. I kissed the closest one long and sucked rhythmically on her really neat nipple! Then the other nipple. She cooed in delight, which drove me even crazier. No breast smushing this time, though I was kinda hoping.

My pecker couldn't take any more and I yelped loudly several times as I came.

"Holy crap," she said. "I had no idea it would shoot that far! Like a volcano blowing its top!" she squealed in delight.

Debra held my face against her breasts thinking it would help me calm down, and maybe it did. After a while she said, "It was so big... and now its so much smaller. That's just crazy."

"Yeah..." I replied at a loss for words.

"Here, let me help clean you up and then we'll clean up the bathroom."

She got a warm, wet cloth and cleaned me up all over, paying special attention to my pecker. "Will it get hard again by me cleaning it like this?

"Maybe, but probably not unless you try real hard."

"Very cool. I'll have to give you a demo of me doing it sometime. But not tonight. It's too late and you have to get up early to make me breakfast," she giggled.

"Um hmm. I'm a pretty good cook, by the way."

Debra took my hand and led me out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. "Let's sleep together." It was more of an order than a question. We climbed into her twin bed together and nuzzled up close, but sleep was still kinda hard for me. But this time it was a good problem.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mwf228 For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed battles