Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of this session?
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 1, but lose Part 2. 5 5.26%
InTheFlesh86 will win Part 2, but lose Part 1. 6 6.32%
InTheFlesh86 will win both Part 1 and Part 2 (most likely). 20 21.05%
InTheFlesh86 will lose both Part 1 and Part 2 (<1% chance). 13 13.68%
I want Dez to make InTheFlesh86 cry. 51 53.68%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-Aug-20, 22:34
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts
Default Re: Dez Desire vs Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dez

This is a competitive session! I'm gong to try as hard as I can to control her and avoid being submitted by her, and then I'm going to try as hard as I can to get out of her best holds. Maybe you have a different understanding of what a competitive session is than I do?
Old 12-Aug-20, 23:42
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is a competitive session! I'm gong to try as hard as I can to control her and avoid being submitted by her, and then I'm going to try as hard as I can to get out of her best holds. Maybe you have a different understanding of what a competitive session is than I do?
By competitive, I was meaning if you would want to submit her, like the way she'll be trying to do to you, and who gets the most points or submissions, wins.
Just asking out of curiosity tho, probably you're anxious to see to reach the day of the session
Old 13-Aug-20, 00:03
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll get flamed for this, but honestly I've always had such a hard time imagining a woman being able to hurt me with strikes. Strength and grappling aside, women's fists and forearms and bones are just so tiny that I have a hard time seeing them doing any real damage. I mean, I guess if she smashed me in the face several times I might get some cuts and bruises, but I can't imagine being knocked out or getting a concussion from a woman's strikes.
Honestly I'm much the same. Because it never happened before part of me is not sure if it can happen.

I grew up with 2 sisters - one 2 years older and one 3 years younger. Obviously got thumped/smacked a few times, and by neighbourhood girls, but once I was 13 or so, they couldn't hurt me or do much damage. Never been rock/dropped by a girl much less KOed. Most every day women are not very strong and not that aggressive, but I also know from Boxing that a punch doesn't have to be super-hard, just well-placed.

Plenty of guys are on record/camera as having tried that "go on, right there" thinking they can't be hurt by a girl but ended up looking a bit silly.

Old 13-Aug-20, 00:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By competitive, I was meaning if you would want to submit her, like the way she'll be trying to do to you, and who gets the most points or submissions, wins.
Just asking out of curiosity tho, probably you're anxious to see to reach the day of the session
To be honest I just don't know much about that stuff (points, submissions) from a technical standpoint so I'm sure I wouldn't do well. It would be sort of like someone who's bigger and stronger playing volleyball against someone who knows the sport much better. But don't worry, I know people around here want me to really put Dez to the test, and that's what I intend to do.

And I do not see a passing grade coming her way.
Old 13-Aug-20, 00:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly I'm much the same. Because it never happened before part of me is not sure if it can happen.

I grew up with 2 sisters - one 2 years older and one 3 years younger. Obviously got thumped/smacked a few times, and by neighbourhood girls, but once I was 13 or so, they couldn't hurt me or do much damage. Never been rock/dropped by a girl much less KOed. Most every day women are not very strong and not that aggressive, but I also know from Boxing that a punch doesn't have to be super-hard, just well-placed.

Plenty of guys are on record/camera as having tried that "go on, right there" thinking they can't be hurt by a girl but ended up looking a bit silly.
I don't have any reason to think that video is fake, but for that guy's sake I hope it is. How embarrassing...

Like I said, this how a real man reacts after getting punched by a woman

Old 13-Aug-20, 02:51
Points: 1,765, Level: 17 Points: 1,765, Level: 17 Points: 1,765, Level: 17
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Not bad idea, but there is still a difference in anthropometric data (height and weight); this data affects physical strength and performance, I think. I don't have much doubt that a man who is 'bigger' than a woman (given the other characteristics the same) will be more likely to win.
The result of your session will show us how much martial skills and techniques contribute to the outcome. If you will be defeated, probably much. If you will win, then maybe less. But also if you will win, we won't have any information whether it because you are a man (being able to defeat all women) or because you are just a 'bigger' man (leaving the question concerning a woman who is at least the same as you open).
The Following User Says Thank You to prostofilya For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Aug-20, 03:08
Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,440 Times in 905 Posts

Quote:
I don't have any reason to think that video is fake, but for that guy's sake I hope it is. How embarrassing...

Like I said, this how a real man reacts after getting punched by a woman

What about getting kicked or kneed in the head?
Old 13-Aug-20, 04:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostofilya [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not bad idea, but there is still a difference in anthropometric data (height and weight); this data affects physical strength and performance, I think. I don't have much doubt that a man who is 'bigger' than a woman (given the other characteristics the same) will be more likely to win.
The result of your session will show us how much martial skills and techniques contribute to the outcome. If you will be defeated, probably much. If you will win, then maybe less. But also if you will win, we won't have any information whether it because you are a man (being able to defeat all women) or because you are just a 'bigger' man (leaving the question concerning a woman who is at least the same as you open).
Quite a perceptive comment! You should post more often, we could use good critical thinking around here.

I mean, I think you're correct; the outcome of this session won't yield any definitive answers, but it should serve as a useful data point for future discussions. To my knowledge, there isn't much precedent for this particular use case (significantly bigger/stronger untrained man vs trained woman in a semi-realistic physical confrontation).
Old 15-Aug-20, 04:34
Last Achievements

Just won a card game called "Exploding Kittens" against two women tonight. My dominance streak continues...
Old 15-Aug-20, 22:14
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

If you lose, will you admit that masculinity is a joke? lol