Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-May-16, 17:07
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Free Videos for Members and Viewers of Zweig's Male vs Female Mixed Wrestling Forum

Zweig has put together a good resource here.

I appreciate him having a forum for industry producers to post our updates like this and for fans of mixed wrestling to have a place to converse and find out the latest industry news.

I'm going through our competitive mixed wrestling collection and wanted to offer up a few free videos for the people that come here.

The first 2 here are free on our website "at this moment". We rotate free episodes and there is a good chance one or both of these will not be free by this time a year from now. Be certain to download them now.

(Our Episodes reflect an ongoing storyline with characters. However, the wrestling action is real and competitive. Thus, we never truly know where the story may go)

Episode 63: Callisto Strike takes on her real life boyfriend. Let's just say he respects our style of real wrestling a lot more after this.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Episode 19: I take on Monroe Jamison for the 2nd time. This is around the time that she really started to learn how to use the leg scissors in real life, and I was the fortunate/unfortunate victim.

Now, you are probably thinking. Man, how nice of you Ringo. You are going to give us some videos that you already have free on your site. What a swell guy.............not. Pffft.

Don't despair, here are two videos that are both $9.99 a piece on the website, and you can have them both absolutely free simply by the virtue of being here right now.

Episode 74 - I take on Lizzy Lizz in mixed action.

It was revealed in our story that we were an item in the past, and my goal has been to find a challenger to take down Monroe Jamison and take her title. So, I ask Lizzy. Are you ready now, or will it be sometime later? Find out in this video.

Download link - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

FWC Extra - Johnny vs Monroe

This is not a part of our storyline and was near the beginning of 2016. We were shooting a pins only matchup between Lilith Fire and Foxy Rain and I "impromptu" challenged Monroe to a real mixed wrestling matchup on the spot. I truly had it in mind that I was going to win this thing, but...................

Download link - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks again to Zweig, and all you wonderful fans out there that have an interest in this genre.

Female vs Female Wrestling (Competitive) is our primary interest at the Channel, but keep in mind we travel select places in the United States throughout the year and that you are always free to travel to us in Indiana.

If you are interested in taking on one of our ladies, you will only be asked one time to fill out our starter interview to see if you are a good fit. We are extremely selective with who we work with and we are only interested in working with respectful gentlemen who have the best interest of the ladies in mind.

You can do so here:

For those of you who might be interested in paying for a custom mixed wrestling matchup, we are generally interested in competitive mixed only, but if you want to pay for a matchup you can contact us at this link - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

At the Female Wrestling Channel, you never have to worry about not being able to get a hold of us. We provide our phone number on the website, we respond to all legitimate emails, and we take our customers and the ladies who work with us very seriously.

You can support the project, and see all the videos, for only $19.99 per month or $199 per year (if interested) at the following link:

Thanks again
- Ringo -
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-16, 17:44
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Re: Free Videos for Members and Viewers of Zweig's Male vs Female Mixed Wrestling For

Thank you Ringo. Its truly awesome how much you support your fans.
Old 13-May-16, 23:00
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Free Videos for Members and Viewers of Zweig's Male vs Female Mixed Wrestling For

Thank you very much, Johnny!

Moved the topic to Videos section.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-May-16, 00:48
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

very nice, cheers man.