Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old 23-Oct-16, 20:36
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default An open video challenge

Ok producers, here we go:

I challenge any female under 155 lbs to a MMA fight (I'll allow groin strikes if the gal is much smaller than me)

We fight for 20 total minutes. 30 second break after each KO or tap-out.

I'll pay $50 for each KO/tap-out, as well as a $200 bonus if I lose.

If I do lose, after the fight, she has the option of employing 15 minutes of any kind of humiliation she wants on me...to help make the video truly epic.

If I win, she gets an OTK spanking!

Okay - who is in?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youtubeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-16, 22:11
Points: 7,466, Level: 37 Points: 7,466, Level: 37 Points: 7,466, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: An open video challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtubeguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I challenge any female under 155 lbs to a MMA fight (I'll allow groin strikes if the gal is much smaller than me)

If I do lose, after the fight, she has the option of employing 15 minutes of any kind of humiliation she wants on me...to help make the video truly epic.

Okay - who is in?
I know you've done a few wrestling videos but would useful for you state your height/weight along with your fighting/wrestling experience.

I think Veve trains Muai Thai as well as BJJ so I would have thought she'd be ideal.
Old 23-Oct-16, 23:35
Last Achievements

Good advice

I'm 5'8" 155-160. I have no training at anything

I have had a couple comp wrestling sessions against session wrestlers and did poorly.

I have done maybe 3 real MMA fights against girls and I won 1 and lost 2...but both losses, I felt like I was winning (landed way more punches) than the chick - the problem is that I get choked out too easily once the fight goes to the ground. Both losses, people felt like I was going to win.
Old 23-Oct-16, 23:36
Last Achievements

Veve would be perfect location-wise, as I can be in NYC at that time...

Doubt she has the balls for this
Old 23-Oct-16, 23:46
Points: 3,508, Level: 24 Points: 3,508, Level: 24 Points: 3,508, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I think you are mixing fantasies with reality. Challenges, stakes, humiliation etc. are part of fantasies. In reality session wrestling is a job and their opponent is the customer. Fantasies are great, but I strongly believe you should stick to reality until the session start.
Old 23-Oct-16, 23:55
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youtubeguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Veve would be perfect location-wise, as I can be in NYC at that time...

Doubt she has the balls for this
As a guy, I'm not an expert on women, lol. But many females who practice combat arts shy away from men who call them out for fights.

My suspicion is that someone like VeVe might be more willing to consider a match if you avoid comments like, "Doubt she has the balls for this."

How you handle yourself is up to you. Just a small piece of friendly advice. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-16, 00:05
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

Quote:

Okay - who is in?
Ahahahahahaha. Sorry...man, I don't see anyone accepting this "challenge".
There's no upside to any girl in fighting you in an MMA match for the ridiculously small amount of money you're offering.
Think about it. You're asking a girl to fight you in a match where you're allowed to punch / kick / knee / elbow them in the face and you're not even offering them a base / guaranteed fee for taking part in the fight.
If you honestly think that any girl with actual fighting skill is going to risk injury for $50 per tap-out + $200 for winning then you are dreaming.
If your "challenge" was something along the lines of $0 if you win and $2500 if the girl wins then MAYBE you'd get some interest. And even then, like I said, intelligent and trained fighters are not likely to risk injury to fight you.
I realize your hope (read: wild fantasy) is that some girl is going to say "who does this guy think he is?!" and want to fight you just to prove some sort of point but you aren't going to find that here. And no producer is going to waste their time trying to arrange it.
I can't speak for VeVe (since she's been brought into this thread via someone's random suggestion) but I'd be willing to bet that she'd just chuckle at you and say nope, too.

Last edited by Absolute Mixed Wrestling; 24-Oct-16 at 00:24.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-16, 00:45
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I think you should stick to sessions. It seems to me you have a fantasy of being put in your place, which could be arranged as a fantasy session with many wrestlers out there. I doubt you'll ever get an actual challenge match, where who gets how much, if any money, depends on the results. Surely you can ask a session wrestler, who does fantasy sessions, for a fantasy in which you too supposedly have an arrangement like this, except there'd be no actual risk of injury (mma would be hard to do, unfortunately... though I know some wrestlers will punch and kick). Also, there'd be no actual exchange of money, besides the price of the session, which can be worked into the fantasy, if you want to lose and have to pay up.

If you seriously want to challenge a girl to such a match, keep the money out of it (or only benefit her), and wear lots of padding on the fists. The problem with punching and kicking is the large amount of impulse created from the blow.
Old 24-Oct-16, 00:46
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Good advice

I'm 5'8" 155-160. I have no training at anything

I have had a couple comp wrestling sessions against session wrestlers and did poorly.

I have done maybe 3 real MMA fights against girls and I won 1 and lost 2...but both losses, I felt like I was winning (landed way more punches) than the chick - the problem is that I get choked out too easily once the fight goes to the ground. Both losses, people felt like I was going to win.
I can't find the video, can you provide a screenshot.

Who are the 3 real mma fights? and comp wrestling sessions. How hard were you trying? were you actively engaged in avoiding holds, like using your arms to avoid chokes, standing up when in scissors etc. Were you actively engaged in trying to attack with choke holds and submission holds yourself.

I've always been keen to see REAL matches, cos most of the stuff online is BS.
Old 24-Oct-16, 01:54
Last Achievements

This pisses me right off.

I made an offer to do a video tht would interest many people AND pay the girl potentially $500 - $1000 from me alone....not to mention sales

Veve's name came up - if she doesn't want to do it, that's fine.

Maybe the rest of u are enjoying your fake fights and scripted jobber wrestling videos, but some of us are tired of the BS. And quite honestly, I get turned on by the idea of beating the chick - not just losing. I am just trying to put the pieces in place to make the best vid of all time before I retire at 40.

Lastly, if my $$$ is too low - ask for more. I'm open to negotiate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Youtubeguy For This Useful Post: