Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Nov-19, 12:20
Points: 9,862, Level: 42 Points: 9,862, Level: 42 Points: 9,862, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,030 Times in 194 Posts
Default Kim-Ly (Fighting Dolls) reviews

Hello guys.

Did anyone here ever had the chance to wrestle (competetive) against Fighting Dolls asian beauty Kim-Ly?

Thank you!!
Old 08-Nov-19, 12:54
Points: 11,794, Level: 46 Points: 11,794, Level: 46 Points: 11,794, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting Doll: Kim-Ly

I did this April...and had no chance, she is very strong and have a good skills. This is only girl from FD who could beat me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Val2107 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-19, 15:15
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], how old are you and what's your weight/size? Are you trained yourself?

Kim-Ly is a master at breast-smothering you. My girlfriend too and she learned it watching her live when were in Brno a few years ago. I hate that. (pardon me, but I am a FS man) :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-19, 16:36
Last Achievements

I will try to translate my review (sorry for my simply English).
I’m 28, 168-70 and trained enough (doing crossfit, yoga, participate in various running marathons). But with minimal wrestling skills (doing karate in chilhood, and not long ago doing little MMA).
We almost equal fighting first 10 min, but then she go rush to me, and I had no chance. She catch me in breast smother 2 times, and bodyscissors 2 times. She did this things just deadly, and and I had no choice but to give up almost immediately.
My mAin mistake was that I made her angry from beginning. I catch her in choke-hold and threw her on the floor and she quickly gave up. And then we rolling on the mats and I lift her and accidentally threw her knee on the chair. It took her a couple of minutes for the pain to pass. After all of this she go forwawd, and I felt full power of Kim-Li. She won 4-1. My basic holds (bodyscissor and chokhold) did not work against Kim-Ly. And the only disappointment was that she never used sgp for the match ( this is my favorite position). After the match, she told me good words like “you are strong and with skills, I had to put in a lot of effort and act outside the box to overcome you”. But according to my feelings, I was simply crushed, destroyed, humiliated (but of course I liked it).
Its was my only competition session in fd (I took 11 sessions). In other cases, I immediately realized that I was much stronger them and almost did not resist (the exception is Luna, but she was after knee injury and not in the best shape, and we just had fun on the mats).
Also I think in fd I will not chance against Marissa and Ines and maybe against Anastasia, Mary-An, Edita, but did not fight against them, maybe at the next events I will try.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Val2107 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-19, 17:25
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

I like your review, thanks so much, it reminds me of Brno and I can feel I'm there when reading you. Where are you from?

11 sessions??? Can I ask what you do for a living? Are you a millionnaire? (feel free to reply in private message).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-19, 18:06
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Wo !! I am thoroughly impressed ! I always liked Kim-Ly when I saw her in videos but I always underestimated her real skills and physical conditioning but hearing this makes me realize that she might be the real deal Always incredible to hear from real experiences like this and to see how strong some of the cutest females can be .
The Following User Says Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-19, 03:08
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by domrel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello guys.

Did anyone here ever had the chance to wrestle (competetive) against Fighting Dolls asian beauty Kim-Ly?

Thank you!!
I did. She beat me but can’t recall exact score. Something like 4-0. She won with a breast smother and a couple of headlocks, one of which became a choke and slowed me for the rest of the session.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-19, 06:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like your review, thanks so much, it reminds me of Brno and I can feel I'm there when reading you. Where are you from?

11 sessions??? Can I ask what you do for a living? Are you a millionnaire? (feel free to reply in private message).
I’m from Rusiia.
Hahahha. No. I’m not millionaire. I work as a simple engineer and make good money, but not a millionaire.
I don’t even remember how it turned out that I got 11 sessions. I have been a fan of this site for a very long time since high school. And as soon as I began to earn decent money, I decided to make my dream come true.
For some girls I have been a fan of so many years (Luna, Mel, Kim-Ly). And shortly before the event, Sonia returned. Also in 2018-2019, they had a lot of beautiful newcomers (Lenora, Telma etc) and for a long time I could not decide who to choose. Since I didn’t know when I would be back next time, I decided to take maximum��
By the way, initially in the application I had 10 matches, but I was so impressed with the session against Sonya that during Saturday evening I agreed with her for a rematch.
Now I have already agreed on a vacation in April 2020 and, if the event takes place, I will definitely come

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wo !! I am thoroughly impressed ! I always liked Kim-Ly when I saw her in videos but I always underestimated her real skills and physical conditioning but hearing this makes me realize that she might be the real deal Always incredible to hear from real experiences like this and to see how strong some of the cutest females can be .
She is real strong. Our fight started back in the restaurant, I called her on arm wrestling. I did not set a goal to win her, but simply kept my hand straight. She couldn’t fail me, but as soon as I started to press, I realized that I almost couldn’t move her either. Perhaps, with a strong desire, I would have won, but we stood there for a minute and the round was over.
After arm wrestling, she told me “please don’t kill me tomorrow on the mats”, and I answered her that I’m shitty wrestler and I should rather ask you about it
Of the other girls, Lenora was pretty strong in arm wrestling. It took me a while to win with left hand.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did. She beat me but can’t recall exact score. Something like 4-0. She won with a breast smother and a couple of headlocks, one of which became a choke and slowed me for the rest of the session.
After her breast smother, I felt like a squeezed lemon. After the match with Kim-Ly, I still had matches against the weak Mila and Reana. But there was no strength to resist against them and just lies on the back these matches, trying to get out from under them.

Added after 9 minutes:

If we talk about the strength of Kim-Ly. Of course, she will lose to a professional wrestler (or professional athlete involved in strength sports). But just a strong guy with minimal skills of wrestling have not a chance against her.
In general, order a session with her, you will not regret.

Last edited by Val2107; 09-Nov-19 at 06:21.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Val2107 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-19, 22:56
Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val2107 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did this April...and had no chance, she is very strong and have a good skills. This is only girl from FD who could beat me.
How were you able to book a session with her ? I can't find her personal profile or any other way to book sessions through FD.
Old 10-Nov-19, 11:42
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kim-Ly (Fighting Dolls) reviews

the only way is to attend the fd live event. the next event will probably be in April 2020.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Val2107 For This Useful Post: