Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Sep-20, 19:29
jayko

Default Ever had a session girl toot?

Someone on this form said that when Tyler dare was facesitting him she threatened to to fart on him if he wanted to. This makes me wonder if anyone’s had any stories on this forum about a girl potentially passing gas during a session. There is a thread of guys accident my doing it but I also want to know if there’s girls doing it as this fetish as MW is physical exertion type of fetish.

To protect the identities of the women do not mention who they are if they farted by accident only mention who it is if they offer that intentionally like Vanessa vilano and Savannah fox who offer that for example. Ofc you don’t have to mention them at all though lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 22:03
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Ever had a session girl toot?

Just ask the girl who you are going to session with to eat a 16 ounce can of beans before you arrive for your match.Things should get interesting once the session starts.
Old 01-Sep-20, 22:12
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

I didn't think women were physically capable of that. These anatomy charts clearly show that the female rectum is not connected to the rest of the digestive system and is likely vestigial. The more you know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7c5f8b7b96f198a804680512edffe9af.jpg (246.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg a1a1544afbc6f6f277edf63ecbb79661.jpg (89.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png ohfemmtbstwed7pvglet.png (383.9 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-Sep-20, 22:21
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

One girl facesat me so tight , however I was still breathing. mystery solved a few seconds later with a very loud queef. I was breathing straight into her pussy. She was super cool about it and we both laughed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 00:19
Points: 7,485, Level: 37 Points: 7,485, Level: 37 Points: 7,485, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't think women were physically capable of that. These anatomy charts clearly show that the female rectum is not connected to the rest of the digestive system and is likely vestigial. The more you know.
LoL ��
Old 02-Sep-20, 05:31
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One girl facesat me so tight , however I was still breathing. mystery solved a few seconds later with a very loud queef. I was breathing straight into her pussy. She was super cool about it and we both laughed.
This had me dead 😂😂💀.
Old 02-Sep-20, 06:11
ssddfaudhey

No but its happened to me rolling in bjj.She had me in a high guard,going for a triangle.She pretended nothing happened lol I paused and she got the triangle on me.We laughed about it after.
Old 05-Sep-20, 12:36
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Happened to me once in a wrestling session and a few times in facesitting sessions.
I've never asked for it and initially it's quite gross.
But the humiliation aspect of it is quite appealing, especially when it's so unexpected.

In the wrestling session, it happen when I was behind her and was trying for a full Nelson.
She had trapped one of my thighs in a scissorhold, so I wasn't able to reach up to fully lock on the Nelson hold.
Whilst struggling to keep on top she suddenly told me she was going to fart on me. I stupidly said that she wouldn't do it, then she farted on my thigh.

I remember being completely lost for words.
She then said something about baked beans being good for the heart and also make you fart, which had me chuckling.
A very memorable experience being farted on for the first time. More funny than embarrassing
The Following User Says Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 01:11
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Happened to me once in a wrestling session and a few times in facesitting sessions.
I've never asked for it and initially it's quite gross.
But the humiliation aspect of it is quite appealing, especially when it's so unexpected.

In the wrestling session, it happen when I was behind her and was trying for a full Nelson.
She had trapped one of my thighs in a scissorhold, so I wasn't able to reach up to fully lock on the Nelson hold.
Whilst struggling to keep on top she suddenly told me she was going to fart on me. I stupidly said that she wouldn't do it, then she farted on my thigh.

I remember being completely lost for words.
She then said something about baked beans being good for the heart and also make you fart, which had me chuckling.
A very memorable experience being farted on for the first time. More funny than embarrassing

Lol what about the facesitting session experience tho? That’s a doozy I bet.

Tags
facesitting, mixed wrestling, session girls