Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Oct-20, 15:42
Points: 910, Level: 11 Points: 910, Level: 11 Points: 910, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default First time at the club (first time writing too)

I didn't love College.
I was a bit too tall, a bit too skinny, a tad too strange.
There was only one thing I really liked about college, and it had nothing to do with class or frat parties. It was simpler than that: I liked my morning walk, because it took me past Candace Bauer as she stretched and began her morning run.

I always came in a few hours before classes started to set up our college's PA equipment. Each morning Candace would be on the track stretching while I passed on the neighbouring path, pacing myself so I could peek through the chainlink fence as she stretched and strained her strong, womanly body. She had powerful legs, large breasts, and a peachy, muscular ass. In her tight spandex outfit - short blue and white shorts and a too-small-for-her-tits grey tank top - she was usually more then I could handle. I'd speed by with my cock erect in my shorts, knowing I'd have to stop by the bathroom before getting started on my work.

For three years I passed by Candace, always trying to build up the nerve to talk to her but never succeeding. If she ever looked at me and tried to meet my gaze I'd turn away. I even saw her smiling at me a couple times – laughing nearly! – and still I'd thrust my head down and stare at the path ahead. We never spoke. I never even waved.
I always felt like I was anonymous with her, like she didn't even really know I existed. As it turns out I couldn't have been more wrong. Somehow, fate and ignorance has left me here: cowering in a wrestling ring across from Candace, naked except for a purple thong, while she prowls the ring, exuding the sexuality of her killer instinct, her breasts bursting from a black, backless leotard.

So, how did I get here? Well, as it turns out, this isn't even really about me - or Candace - we're just today's players in a much bigger game. I've been dragged into a long standing college tradition, one kept hidden from all male students, except the unlucky few chosen for initiation. Its origin is unclear, but the story goes that years ago some of the top girls in the college realized that they were surpassing most of the guys - not just in grades, but physically and sexually too. They needed some way of showing it - some way of demonstrating the superiority they felt.
From their desire for superiority a ritual was born. Once a year, the sexiest and strongest of these elites–calling themselves 'The Irresistibles'–would choose a guy, ask him out, and force him to wrestle. Each match was spectated by the other girls and their prey. Sometimes the guy came willingly; most of the time, like me, he had no idea what he was getting into until it was too late.

Here's how it went down.

"Michael?" Candace said.
She brought her fingers up from her toes, and rose from stretching her quads. She had big eyes. For the first time ever, I noticed they looked hungry. I stood on the path that I took every day, separated from her by a chain link fence. It was the first time we'd ever spoken.
"yes?"
She smiled.
"Come See me tonight. Meet me here, at 11. There's something I want to show you."
She started to run. I walked.
I thought about her, and thought about her, until lunch ended, then school ended, and dinner ended, and roommates went to sleep. Then, finally, 11 came. I left and walked to where she'd stopped me. And I waited.

Eventually she showed up. Even in the night I could see what she was wearing: skin tight black lycra that wrapped around her body. Her legs bulged, her breasts bursting above a low cut top.
"hi", was all i could muster.
She smiled.
I was already hard.
She walked up slowly and put her hands on my shoulders. She gripped me hard. She smiled, and drove a sharp knee into my crotch.
"FUU-CCMMmphhH!!! "
As I collapsed someone behind me threw a bag over my head and pulled it back. I got dragged to the ground, my yelps muffled by the tightly held canvas. I felt Candace's forceful, long hand stuffing the bag further into my mouth, as she pushed the back of my head into the crotch of another woman. The woman held my skull in place with her thighs while Candace pinned my arms and pressed her elbow deep into my throat, still holding the gag tight. I heard them laugh and felt Candace's soft breasts through the bag against my face. Then I passed out.

I woke to a hot white light and the smell of sweat. My eyes finally stopped spinning and locked onto a grappling mat and two people. A man's face was turning red inside a voluptuous woman's headlock. She stared down at him with dark, vacant eyes. Her breasts bulged underneath her chin. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.
I passed out again.

"Wake the fuck up!"
I did... where am.. Wait.. who is tha..tha–that's Nikki! yelling at me! Nikki from school! She's wearing a green bikini top and tight denim shorts.
"Look loser, its my job to get you ready for your match." Her short blonde hair hung above strong, wide shoulders. She looked angry.
"Wh..What? What are you talking about... Nikki? Its Me, Michael we had a seminar toge-"
I felt her foot dig into my crotch.
"OOUUUGGG-HHH!!!"
"Shut the fuck up. You're on a date with Candace. Remember? This is prep for your date. Consider yourself lucky."
"Where... Where's Cand-"
Her foot drove harder.
"OWWWWWWWW!!!!"
"You need to toughen up. Candace will devour you."
A female announcer's voice boomed from another room into ours -
"Next Up...Nikki!!!"
Nikki scowled at me. "Okay faggot. You better be ready to train when I get back."
Nikki peeled off her jean shorts and walked out. I was mesmerized by her round, strong ass, swallowing her tiny green thong.
Moments later I heard another door thrown open and turned: a tall, strong red head walked in naked with a man on his knees, clutching him by the hair. She had perfect, milfy tits and a nice shaved pussy. She must have been in her early 40s but she looked incredible. He was out of shape and about the same age.

"WALK piggy! Fucking Walk" She yanked hard on his hair.
'Piggy' crawled behind her out the hallway and into the training room, then collapsed onto his chest.
She let go of his hair, letting him fall facedown to the floor. She stepped over him, one bare foot on either side of his throat.
"Get up, slave."
He mustered what he could, almost getting to his knees. His head remained bent in submission, his neck between her calf. She grabbed his curly hair and pulled tight on his head, shoving the back of his neck into he crotch and squeezing it with her thighs. She tightened her grip.
"AAAAAAAAH-!"
Is she going to kill him? What should I do? What could I do against a woman like that?
She kept squeezing.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH---------"
"puh...puu...pleaase!"
"You're mine, hubby. Don't make me remind you again."
She threw his head down into the matt, hard, and looked at me for the first time. She stared me up and down, till a grin slowly peeled across her face. She started to walk towards me. I was terrified.
Her amazonian body towered over me, red hair flowing down over her breasts, flexing a massive leg.
"Kiss it."
I bent forward and kissed her thigh.
"You belong to me already... and we haven't even wrestled." She started to laugh; a cruel, condescending laugh. Then she left the room.

Everyone else had left the room. I could hear a ruckus from the match next door: slams against the ring, some men screaming for mercy, others screaming in pain. But for the time being it was just me and 'piggy'. Finally I at least had a chance to figure out what the fuck was going on.
"Hey!" I asked. No answer. I jumped up and walked over. This was, strangely enough, the first time I noticed what I was wearing: a tiny purple thong with a high waistband. Just like Piggy's—but his was pink. I couldn't help but notice how good my cock looked in the thong's spandex sling. In most ways I'm a disaster of a man but, by god, I do have a nice cock.

I shook Piggy's shoulder - "Hey! Dude. Please explain to me what the hell is going on." Piggy lay on his shoulder, staring at the wall, with a strange insolent look on his face; more like a child who'd just been told "no" then a man who'd almost been choked to death. His eyes rolled over at me, the rest of him followed.
He spoke in a slow, careless drawl, facing me with his head propped up on an elbow.
"Hmmm, a newbie, eh?"
"Whats your name?"
"Piggy"
"No, your real name."
"I don't have a real name anymore. Soon, you wont either."
"What just happened? Whose that woman?"
"Thats Collette. My wife. That match was my chance at freedom. As you can probably tell, she wiped the damn floor with me"
"What are you talking about? Your wife?!"
"Look, you've been chosen. Who ever chose you, you two face off. If you lose, you belong to her. Then you train, and a few weeks later, sometimes months later, she'll give you another chance to wrestle her. Lose again, your still hers. Win, your free."
"And you - you married a woman who does this to you? Whats wrong with you?!"
"We were married long before she pulled me into this. She already had me beaten at home. Bitch used to have her friends over and make me serve them by the pool. If I protested, she'd throw me in and hold me under till I gave in. She brings me here just to make her rule official."
Then Piggy explained the whole history, which I've shared all I can remember of. As his story ended the doors swung open and in came Nikki.

"Ready for your first training session?"
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to youngmask For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, fantasy, humiliation, mixed wrestling, teen girl, wrestling, wrestling mixed wrestling