Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Nov-20, 17:56
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Kidnapped to mixed wrestling island

MW Island 14
‘Say hi to Agnetha from me’, Fiona shouted to Ulf, whose face was full of bruises and wounds. Fionas initial elbow had done a lot of damage, but Fiona couldnot really feel bad about it. However, it would be wise for Ulfie to start with some deskwork on Monday.

At the Island, Rosita walked into Tanyas room. It was very uncommon to walk in there without an appointment, but Rosita being as good as Tanyas personal bodyguard took the liberty to walk in. ‘What can I do for you?’, Tanya asked. ‘Well, last weeks performance probably isn’t going to be successful for Mathilda. I think we should quickly repeat similar action’, Rosita said. Tanya was thinking. Probably Rosita was right, but she sure wasn’t organising a similar event with all the crowd. It was fun, just for once. On the other hand, Tanya still felt annoyed about Svens behaviour after the occasion.

‘I think you’re right, Rosita’, Tanya said, ‘but this time it will be discrete and second, I want to be a part in this.’ Rosita smiled. She had never seen Tanya in combat before, but she had also never seen her that annoyed about one of her guests. ‘Good!’, Rosita said, ‘I’ll pick up Mathilda to prepare our strategy’.

Mathilda immediately stated she also had been worried. Sven had not been active for at least the time he was at the island, probably, so chances of that first encounter being a success are slim. However, Mathilda did feel bad a bit as she remembered Sven being angry, but Tanya immediately woke her up. ‘Stick to the goal, we don’t want it to all have been for nothing, even though I have no clue how things would proceed after we would be successful.

Mathilda looked at Tanya and Rosita and realised they were right. She had not felt as good as the last few days for a long time and she sure did not want to get back into depression again. Rosita offered to pick up Sven as none of Tanyas other staff members needed to be involved in this little private secret. Tanya was smiling from one ear to the other. It had been years since she quit fighting men, but she always thought at some point she might return into the cage.

When Rosita walked in, the men looked pretty nervous immediately. It seemed to be a bit to soon for a next match, but her entrance always ended up in violence. Franks remaining fingers had just recovered and also David remembered his beating quite well. But Rosita just walked on directly to Sven and ordered him to step out. ‘Now what’, Sven asked, still angry about what had happened to him. ‘Tanya wants to see you and you better be careful with your words as she is still not amused about your behaviour’.

Sven didn’t know what to think. First of all, Rosita looked like dynamite, so he felt it would be better to keep his big mouth shut. Second, well, staying angry could never improve his chances of ever leaving the island. ‘Ok, let’s go’, Sven said with sort of a sad smile. ‘Good boy’, Rosita replied.

Rosita was a bit disappointed that Sven just walked along with her without trying anything. She loved to punish men in front of all those people, but she also developed the decency to not just do that anymore without any concrete reason. And that reason was to be within about fifteen minutes, not now. ‘Is she very angry?’, Sven asked. ‘Very annoyed, I would say, I think she just doesn’t want your behaviour to be left unpunished’, Rosita answered. She noticed herself that she felt better in conversations with men, ofcourse without losing control. Rosita even felt a bit sad that she had never learned this part about herself before she started her criminal activities.

Tanya looked very serious when Sven arrived at her office and Sven immediately apologised for his behaviour. ‘Appreciate that, Sven, but it’s a bit too late to be left without consequences. Follow me!’. They walked into the fighting dome directly towards the cage as Sven started to get a bit nervous. ‘What’s happening here? ‘Relax Svennie’, Rosita replied. ‘Just enjoy the moment, the comeback of the Island mistress’.

When they entered the cage, for a moment Sven thought he was just to fight Tanya and although she looked fit, he just might have a chance. Just for a moment that was as Rosita immediately stroke him with her fist into his stomach. Rosita really showed off too, she left her fist where it had hit Sven for a while and flexed her other arm as well. Tanya made sure the cage stayed open. ‘A punishment here is never a pleasure cruise, Svennie’, Tanya said loudly. Rosita grabbed Svens arm and twisted it. This time Tanya just ran into Sven, causing a lot of pain to both Svens stomach as well as his arm. As Sven was on his belly on the ground, Tanya took Svens leg and controlled it with hers. She now started twisting Svens foot really aggressively. Sven was hammering the floor as he was in a lot of pain. Rosita now approached, sat on Svens back and grabbed his chin. Sven was crying submissions. Once again he had not seen this coming as Rosita had seemed so relaxed when she picked him up.

Rosita forced Sven to stand up and she threw him to the corner of the cage. Tanya immediately ran after him and bumped into him with full force and her knee up. It already started to look quite bloody and at this point Rosita, of all women, told Tanya to not get too enthusiastic, especially as Mathilda was now entering the cage. Rosita knew that Mathilda might feel sorry for Sven and Tanya realised that too. At that point she realised that she should be in the cage more often.

Rosita now threw Sven to the ground and instructed Tanya. First Tanya removed Svens shoes. Sven could hardly move as Rosita had him in a firm headlock with both his arms trapped. Rosita removed his pants too and after that his underwear. At this point Sven noticed Mathilda and immediately started struggling again. But Rosita just added preasure and whispered into Svens ear that she would break his arms if he would keep resisting like that.

Next Rosita changed holds as Tanya would be able to remove his other clothes. She applied a pretty tight boston crab to give Tanya the opportunity to take off the rest of Svens clothes. ‘Staying angry is not going to help you Svennie’, Tanya said. Sven was already getting aroused against his will. Both Rosita and Tanya were sweettalking into his ears while getting him undressed. He also noticed Mathilda was getting naked. Sven knew that resisting wasn’t going to help and he realised it might probably be best to enjoy the moment as much as possible. Rosita now grabbed Svens arm and held it into a classic armbar. Tanya went to the other side of Sven and did exactly the same to Svens other arm. Sven was now double armbarred with Mathilda approaching him. He kept silent, but he was breathing heavily, sweating as well. Mathilda moved towards Svens face and smiled. ‘Give it to me Svennie, make me happy’. She then fell back and made Sven penetrate her. As Sven thought about moving up he realised that multiple welltrained legs were keeping him down. And there was some pressure on both his arms. The girls were actually going easy on him as they were worried about distracting him.

Some minutes later Sven was finished. Mathilda looked so happy as she felt this time it had to be a successful attempt. It was Tanya who at that point decided to give Sven another shot of pain through his arms. ‘Haha, Rosita laughed, I knew you were going to do that, but be careful, we might need Svennie again’. Sven didn’t know how to react, but when Mathilda thanked him, he sort of felt good about the whole thing…
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-20, 09:22
Last Achievements

Sorry, wil be back with the next episode within two weeks
Old 01-Dec-20, 22:45
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

The men fight of are sandbags of the women ?
Old 08-Dec-20, 20:21
Last Achievements

MW Island 15
Nicole called Fiona to tell her that she was going to the island to celebrate her black belt. ‘Please come watch me demolish my first victim as a black belt’, Nicole said. ‘Perhaps I will be there too, but first I have some other business to take care of. ‘Good luck and congratulations’, I’m sure you can dominate bigger guys’, Fiona said.

Fiona was on her way to Köln where she had an appointment with Linda. They would meet in the afternoon, so Fiona had time to visit the Dom. Immediately after she arrived she started of with a nice Bratwurst. Fiona was very strong and fit, but sometimes she allowed herself to enjoy the local dishes and, in this case, it was a Bratwurst and you can be sure that she will be drinking some Gluhwein later as well. After completing her tourist activities, she messaged Linda with her new German phonenumber that she was waiting at a lunchroom near the Dom. ‘Just enter, I’ll pick you up at the door’.

Ten minutes later Linda arrived. Fiona first observed her for a while, noticing she had strong legs, bicycle legs, but that she had a little bit more weight than what seemed to be good for her. ‘LINDA’, Fiona shouted. Linda smiled. They shook hands. Linda was quiet as she was very nervous about what she was going to hear. Fiona was very honest and told her all about Mixed Wrestling Island, that it’s a secret place and that Joey was held there against his will after being kidnapped. Linda was very relieved that Joey was ok, but still worried about him ever coming home again.

‘There is a way to see him’, Fiona said. ‘You have to take a man too, so you will be allowed to enter, next you will have to fight that man and if you win, you can challenge Joey’. ‘And if I lose?’ … ‘Nobody knows’, Fiona answered. ‘Do you know some guy you hate?’, Fiona asked. ‘Sure, but I’m not sure I can beat him’. Linda explained that she has been bothered by an anonymous emailaccount now for three months, telling her she’s fat. ‘I have never seen him, don’t know who he is’, Linda added. ‘I’ll send him a message’, Fiona said. ‘I think I can persuade him for an appointment. In the meantime we need to get you some stamina and teach you some fighting moves, I think you’re reasonably strong, if he is average, you might have a good chance’.

Linda got very excited about a possible solving of two of her problems. Boy, did she want to meet Joey again. Fiona started of with a new emailaddress with a very hot profile picture of hers, but from about twelve years ago. She created a website and posted more photos like these and started to tell her life story. Within four hours she recreated her younger self. Then she sent an email to Lindas stalker. ‘Hi handsome, what’s up?’ and signed with love, Fiona and a link to her website.

‘That’s done’, Fiona said. ‘Let’s start working on your weak spots. Your legs look great, but your upper body needs some training and I would like to show you a few moves and holds.

Meanwhile at Mixed Wrestling Island, Tanya was getting furious with John. John was taken there by her good friend Sabrina but now she was not that happy about it anymore. John was shouting and insulting all the time. Tanya wanted to have John being teached a hard lesson, even though she didn’t really like violence. But first she was to pick up Nicole.

‘Hello Nicole, you look wonderful!’, Tanya said. ‘Thank you, so do you, I came here to celebrate my black belt, I’m so excited!’ Tanya thought about John first, but although Nicole looked pretty strong, she wasn’t sure about her being able to take down John. ‘Do you have an opponent in mind?’, Tanya asked. ‘No, let’s visit the guys tomorrow and I’ll pick one, I promise it will not be Frank’, Nicole said.

Nicole started her little holiday with a shower and a beach walk. At that point she missed Fiona who would now be catching fish, so they could both enjoy a beach bbq. She wondered what business Fiona would have. Then she stretched a little and started running, before going to sleep early.

The next morning Nicole walked to Tanya’s office. She knew the procedure. They would both walk to the guests, from start to end and outside Nicole would then tell Tanya who she will fight, plus her terms. As Nicole walked and watched she already had some ideas. Most of the men could be a good match, but she decided not to be scared. Suddenly an arm reached for her. It was John. ‘You bitch, let me crack your face in the cage, you ugly fat ass’.

Tanya got very angry and told John she would sent Rosita to break his legs, but Nicole told her to calm down. ‘I’ve got a better idea’, Nicole said. ‘You’re not thinking of taking that monster on, do you?’, Tanya asked. ‘I am, Nicole said with a smile’. I’ll tell you all about it. At the end of the line Nicole nodded to Joey with lots of respect as she remembered their encounter well.

At Tanyas office Nicole told her that she wanted to take a little risk by taking on John, but it would be a rope match. Nicole was an expert with ropes and adding to that her fighting abilities she was confident of teaching that screaming idiot a lesson. Tanya wasn’t sure, but she couldn’t object. ‘Besides, Nicole added, after my victory I will deliver John as a package to you’. Tanya smiled, that would indeed be nice, but she still wasn’t sure.

That Sunday John was on. Tanya hadn’t given him any time for preparation, he didn’t even know he had to fight until Rosita was picking him up. The men were very excited about what was going to happen, but first John was shouting again. But Rosita had no time for this and grabbed Johns neck pushing her fingers painfully in there. ‘Move or you will be starting with a handicap’, Rosita said. ‘Am I going to fight? That fat ass?’, John said. Nicole had a large butt, not entirely muscled, but pretty firm. As they entered the dressing room, Rosita shouted: ‘Undress’. John was to fight completely nude. Nicole would fight in a satin onepiece dress with underwear. ‘I’m not fighting nude, you stupid’. Rosita had no time for Johns resistance and twisted his arm, while releasing his pants. ‘Undress or your arm is not going to help you defend to Nicole’. John knew that Rosita was bad news, he just felt that. Her tricks were very painful. John had no fighting experience at all, but he was reasonably strong and big.

As John was announced to the cage almost all spectators seemed to hate him. All men and women. Sometimes the men were cheering for the male fighter, but not today. Tanya was a bit nervous, but there was no way back. Nicole was on her way to enter the cage too. John was almost a foot taller.

As soon as the bell rang, Nicole was just waiting for John to attack. Around the cage there were ropes, lots of them. Long ropes, to tie up the opponent. John was looking at them and already dreamed of immobilizing Nicole, not knowing this was Nicoles specialty. John attacked with both arms, but Nicole just grabbed one of them and threw John to the ground. John tried and tried but all of his attacking attempts failed and everytime Nicole defended, she managed to hurt John by twisting his arm or even kicking him to his knees or in his stomach. Nicole was having so much fun that she started underestimating John and made the bad mistake of starting an uncontrolled attack herself. John grabbed her and slammed her to the floor.

The crowd suddenly got quiet. Tanya swallowed once or twice. That looked bad. John took Nicole by her hair and forced her up on her feet. He know threw Nicole through the cage, holding her hair until she eventually fell to the floor hard. She couldn’t get up. John showed his penis to the crowd, laughing out loud. Thinking about his next move, for which he took his time. But Nicole stepped up and grabbed a rope and made a lasso with it. Just when John turned his head from the crowd to finish the job he felt this rope around his arms making him unable to move for a short time. But a short time was all Nicole needed. She kicked John in his undefended belly and hipthrew him to the floor where he landed on his belly. Within a second Nicole was on his back with her knee full weight keeping him down.

John shouted out loud with still his arms tightened next to his body. Nicole grabbed all the ropes available and took Johns left hand. Being an expert in this area, she only needed seconds to secure his hand to the initial rope and she grabbed Johns other hand too. Meanwhile she would jump up a bit to land with her knee into Johns back again, making him hit the floor with his feet from the agaonizing pain that was causing. Nicole knew very wel what she was doing and now tightened Johns feet to his hands. As she was still controlling John with her knee, she softly said to John: ‘I call this the point of no return, Johnny, as soon as I pull this rope, you cannot untie yourself anymore without help, isn’t that wonderful?’ Nicole secured the knot and temporarily left her victim. ‘Try, Johnny’, Nicole said as she was smiling into the crowd.

Tanya loved it, Nicole was such an excitement to watch. She always spoke with love, but her actions were different. John was helpless, Tanya wasn’t even sure she could help John if she wanted to. ‘That was part one’, Nicole told the crowd. ‘I still see him moving’.

John was using all his energy to try and release himself but it seemed Nicole was right. And she now grabbed the rest of the ropes. John felt awful. From his big mouth last night to this humble situation. Nicole grabbed John by the rope she initially threw around him. ‘What a great throw that was, wasn’t it?’, Nicole asked rhetorically to John. She moved John to his side and put a new rope around his testicles. ‘You’re going to love this, Johnnyboy, what did you say my ass was?’. As Nicole was pulling the rope to secure Johns balls tightly to his other tightened bodyparts she sat on Johns face. ‘That shouldn’t hurt when it’s fat’, Nicole said, but John felt very very uncomfortable and he noticed now that as soon as he tried to move, his balls would hurt. Nicole turned around and started the final part of her performance.

Nicole grabbed Johns neck and secured part of her rope around it. She established it with the rope that was controlling Johns testicles. By Pulling now, she forced John towards her. ‘If I tie you like this Johnny, you need me to hold the rope, otherwise you will kill yourself. I’m thinking now if I am going to do that, as it will solve all of Tanyas problems with you’. Unless you can convince me to have mercy. She pulled the rope again a little bit as Johns head was now turning completely red. John screamed, begged for mercy. ‘Oh yeah, the shouting’. She took off her underwear slowly. John was watching, what was she doing? ‘Open your mouth, honey’. John had already given up and opened his mouth a little bit. ‘I’m going to need it opened more than that’, Nicole said and pulled the rope again. Johns mouth now opened widely and Nicole quickly inserted her satin underwear into Johns mouth.

After that Nicole performed her final knot, securing Johns mouth so he was unable to shout and unable to spit out Nicoles underwear. She stood up and loved to receive the crowds cheering. Before she left the cage she blew a handkiss to John and said to Tanya: ‘He’s all yours’. ‘Thank you’, Tanya said. She asked Rosita to arrange for John to be carried home and leave him like that for a few weeks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-20, 15:42
Last Achievements

MW Island 16
Rosita just smiled at John being there helplessly on the floor. She realised that she needed to be careful as every sudden move might either choke him or hurt his nuts badly. And poor John couldnot say a thing, but his face was red and he was close to crying. ‘That’s how you treat rude men’, Nicole said to Tanya who couldnot stop smiling, when she looked at John. Rosita was supported by two assistants when she transported John back to his cage. Most of the men couldn’t concede a smile too. Just before John was thrown in, Rosita just had to pull one of the rope a little towards her, immediately starting what sounded like sirens.

Meanwhile Fiona already had received an answer to her email. The answer was very short but polite and was underwritten by the name of Rick. Ofcourse Fiona had not expected Rick to immediately open up about anything, but she did notice that he had visited her website and that gave her a lot of information. In fact Fiona was sure she would be able to find out who Rick was.

‘Hey Linda, how many Ricks do you know?’ Fiona was teaching Linda some basic moves to control opponents and mentioned she was already pretty sure about finding out who Rick was. ‘I think I know two of them, one is my uncle and one is a colleague. But both of them, I think, are not candidates, as my uncle is really really sweet and Rick is a colleague at the packing department of the company I work for’, Linda said. ‘He is quiet and already in his sixties’. ‘Thank you’. Fiona started writing another email, but after about 24 hours there was still no answer. Fiona figured that Rick was his real name and that he had been sorry that he had responded. Fiona discovered that the area that Rick had entered her website from, could well be a place Lindas colleagues would live. And she discovered that his IP address had also visited one of the other websites she was managing and there she found it. It was indeed Rick!

‘Look, Linda, I think you can confront him. I need to go now, don’t do anything stupid, as soon as he confesses, call me!’

It took only two days until Linda called Fiona crying. ‘It was Rick indeed and he did not apologize at all, he kept insulting me for my big ass’… ‘Relax Linda, Fiona replied, your ass is going to be all over him, like I teached you, I think you can handle him, don’t you?’

Linda wasn’t that sure, but Rick was certainly a small older guy, so why not? ‘Give me your address and I will pick you up there’. ‘We’ll have Rick picked up by the MWI secret service, we will be travelling together, but I don’t want you to notice how we get there, not yet’.

Linda understood everything Fiona said. All she wanted is to see what happened to Joey and if he was reasonably safe. And to find out the options to be with him.

That evening Rick was having a few drinks in a bar, drinking a beer and thinking about Linda. He laughed, boy did he get her upset. He noticed a female was looking at him. ‘Good match’, Rick thought. Midforties, pretty looking, dying to go to bed with him. Ricks thoughts always were a lot more brutal than his acts as in reality he was really shy. ‘Hi, I’m Priscilla’. Rick hadn’t noticed the female had approached him and now she suddenly was sitting next to him. ‘Rick’, Rick said. They talked for an hour and Priscilla came closer and closer. And Ricks beers were doing their job as well. ‘Shall I walk you home?’, Priscilla said. ‘Ok, Rick replied, maybe we’ll have a drink at my place’.

Priscilla grabbed her coat and messaged a text. ‘Just writing my friends I will not be visiting them tonight’, she told Rick. Rick loved that, boy, did he look forward to the next few hours. But that dream was disturbed early. As they were walking a few streets towards Ricks home, suddenly five females stood there in front of them. Priscilla looked very surprised and told Rick to run, but she put her foot right before Ricks. After he fell, he got choked out pretty quickly and was put in the back of a car.

Meanwhile Fiona had picked up Linda so they would travel to the meeting point too. Linda was blindfolded. When they all met, Rick was still out, but at this point he was already tied up badly and his mouth was secured too. As soon as they arrived they received a warm welcome from Tanya and Nicole. ‘So great that you came here, Nicole said, you should see what I did to John!’ …

Fiona couldn’t wait to have a look, she loved Nicoles abilities with the ropes. ‘Who will you be taking on?’ ‘Not sure yet, Fiona said, but this is Linda, she will be taking on that guy over there and I think I will just have a look at the ‘menu’ and go first before Linda does! That way she can watch'...
Old 20-Dec-20, 12:49
Last Achievements

MW Island 17
Linda was thinking about how and why on earth she was here. It was unreal to be within a week from fighting a man you’ve been responsible for taking his freedom. But she was there for a reason. Somewhere in that building her boyfriend was waiting for her. But Linda decided that she could not visit Joey at this moment. It would distract her too much. First on her mind was Rick. Second, how to proceed.

‘Are you ok’? It was Fiona. Fiona was worried about Linda’s mental state, that she could break and perhaps even be a danger for Mixed Wrestling Islands continuing. ‘Sure, I’m fine’, Linda said. Linda was thinking about her next step. What if she won? Then what? Fiona was a part of all of this, why would she trust her? And could she help her? Linda was thinking about alternatives. Her mom for example. She had not seen her in ten years. Anne was her name. Immensely talented. Became a colonel in the army at a relatively young age. It was only a matter of time before she would climb closer to the top when suddenly disaster stroke. A burglar entered her house. Anne caught him, tortured him and snapped his neck.

Anne pleaded for self defence but the judges almost started laughing about that. ‘Self defence is when you’re in danger, madam, that man was no danger to you. Certainly not after you broke his legs’. Linda had never seen this coming. Her mother was always in control. But her career was now finished and Anne had to start earning a living under dark circumstances, often using violence, often being bad tempered. Eventually Linda lost contact with her mom. Next week Anne will be sixty years old. Linda had no idea how she looks like nowadays, not even where exactly she lives. But if anyone could help her in this situation now, it would be Anne.

‘You need to keep training, Linda!’ Fiona didn’t like seeing Linda think all the time. She already started regretting to have told her about MWI, but perhaps it would all change after seeing Joey. She thought about going after Rick before Linda, but that would never be approved unfortunately.

‘What’s on the menu Tanya?’ Linda asked. ‘Shall we take a walk and see?’ Tanya smiled. ‘Sure, let’s see how our friend John is doing, promise me to leave him be for a few weeks.’

As soon as Tanya and Fiona entered the hall, it became noisy. They all knew Fiona’s strength and that she was able to put anyone in painful long enduring holds. Some could appreciate that, like Joey, he really liked Fiona and what she had accomplished. Then there was John. Fiona recognised Nicoles work although she could not remember a case like this. Long before Nicole moved to Florida she had invited Fiona regularly to surprise her clients. Fiona would then assist Nicole in dominating the client and Nicole would eventually tie them up. But Fiona had never seen someone being bondaged as violent as John. John became angry again after seeing Tanya and Fiona, but quickly realised anger would increase his problems. ‘Please untie me’, John said. ‘I don’t even think I can, what do you think, Tanya?’ Tanya confirmed. ‘I will ask Nicole to instruct Rosita how to untie you, because I think nobody else can and I’m quite sure Nicole is not coming to release you herself. And given your behaviour, Rosita is not going to come for at least a few more days.’

Then they stopped at Sven who was still angry too. But Fiona just smiled. ‘Keep practicing Svenny’. ‘Sven has been really intimate with Mathilda’, Tanya said. ‘O really?’, Fiona Asked. ‘I thought I had noticed Mathilda changing a bit, don’t know, growing perhaps.’ Tanya had not noticed that yet, herself, but perhaps Mathilda should be checked. How nice would that be!

As soon as Tanya and Fiona were outside Fiona told Tanya she wanted to toy around a bit with Franky. Tanya was surprised. ‘I mainly came to meet Nicole and since we have another match later this week, I’ll just stick to entertaining a little bit’. Tanya was surprised, but on the other hand, it could still be fun to watch. But it seemed Frank was getting all the most difficult matches after Rosita had literally cracked his remaining fingers. Tanya ordered for Frank to come to her office and told him about his upcoming performance and that he was free to move on the Island the next few days. Frank got a little nervous, although Fiona somehow seemed to be a nice person, not unnecessarily breaking his bones.

The next afternoon Frank took a walk to the beach. Maybe a little running and swimming would do him good. ‘Heeey Franky’. Frank turned around. It was Fiona. ‘Hi’, Frank said a little nervous. ‘Don’t be nervous, it’s not Sunday yet’, Fiona said. ‘Wanna help me catch some fish?’. Fiona and Frank were very playful in the water and Frank felt he had the day of his life. Early in the evening Fiona collected pieces of wood and created a fire, to be able to cook. ‘You’re going to love this, Franky’, Fiona said. Frank was looking at Fiona, a bit shy. In a few days he was going to be caught again into that fantastic muscular body and her arms and legs would be wrapped around him and he would be begging for mercy. ‘Whats the matter, Franky?’, Fiona asked. ‘Nothing, the fish is delicious!’, Frank replied. ‘You’re so talented’, he added.

‘Why thank you, Fiona said, men never seem to be able to tell me such nice words as you just did’, Fiona added. ‘It was nice meeting you before our little showdown, Franky, let’s make the best of it!’. As Fiona stood up and Frank had cleaned up the little mess they had made, Fiona suddenly kissed Frank on his cheeks. ‘Thanks for cleaning up, Frank, you’re a real sweetheart’. When Fiona left, Frank kept looking at her for as long as she was still visible. What a day this had become.

The next morning Frank woke up a little depressed. He realised not all days would be like yesterday. Joey noticed Franks change of mood. ‘Where did you go yesterday, Frank?’. ‘I was at the beach, bumped into Fiona and we actually had such a great afternoon, talked, ate fresh fish’. Joey smiled. He was very curious why Fiona was already back so quickly, although he figured that had to do with Nicoles presence.

That afternoon Fiona told Nicole about her meeting with Frank. ‘If it wasn’t for me, that afternoon would never have happened’, Nicole smiled. Already quite some time ago Nicole tricked Frank into MWI. Nicole never had any regrets. Her dominant character always won from the pity she sometimes had felt. ‘I saw John, boy you really did a cruel job there’, Fiona said. Nicole laughed and drank her wine.

That Sunday Frank walked out to the dressing room. There was no need for Rosita to walk him there as Frank knew the rules and would certainly obey them. He took his tight swimming trunks to wear as Fiona had noticed at the beach that would reveal his feelings excellently! Fiona was wearing a leather short dress and a leather bikini but both were having pieces of iron that Frank got a bit nervous about. The match was no match. After Tanya slammed the bell, Fiona immediately made Franks area smaller by walking towards him and widening her arms. Frank was impressed, as he had nowhere to go he just followed his dream and walked into Fiona who was at least two heads taller. Fiona couldn’t help smiling and at first started playing Franks game along. She dropped to the canvas and Frank was on top of her. He even tried pinning her arms to the floor, but quickly Frank noticed that that was not going to happen. Fiona, still on her back told Franky not to push his luck.

Fiona moved Frank off and quickly wrapped her legs around his head. She put her arms behind her head, just to prove that she didn’t need her arms to control Frank. Although Frank felt uncomfortable he loved his view, but Fiona did in fact add pressure to her triangle and grabbed Franks hand. ‘I think I’m on the upper hand Franky’. Frank pressed Fiona’s leg with his one free arm, thinking he might just as well make the best of it. Fiona smiled again. ‘Naughty Franky’. Fiona got up and now started a headlock that became really uncomfortable for Frank. The headlock pressed Franks head right into her boobs, but the pieces of iron in her bikini were really hurting Frank now. Frank screamed and begged Fiona for mercy. ‘It’s still a fight, Franky and the crowd wants to hear you scream!’ Frank was grabbin Fionas biceps with both his hands, but needless to say that that didn’t help him one inch. ‘You just love to touch my biceps, Franky, admit it’. But Frank did not need to admit anything. Fiona had already seen that big boy coming up in his swimming trunks. Still Frank was in a lot of pain and seconds later he gave up all his resistance and now tapped Fionas arm.

But Fiona still wasn’t finished with Frank. She grabbed his ear and forced Frank to stand up, only to throw him to the ground again. Fiona now sat on Franks back and firmly imprisoned Frank into her body with a devastating camel clutch. Frank used all his energy to try and release himself but his arms were trapped badly and his head got pulled up higher and higher. Fiona just closed her eyes to enjoy her moment. ‘Just a few more seconds, Franky’, Fiona whispered in his ear. Frank first gave up resistance and then lost consciousness. Fiona slowly but gently layed his head to the floor and once again kissed Frank on his cheeks. She stood up and bend to the crowd.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-20, 11:55
Last Achievements

MW Island 18
As soon as Frank woke up, Fiona rushed to him. ‘Are you ok?’ She didn’t apologize ofcourse, all part of the game, but she had worried a little bit. ‘I’m ok’, Frank said. Fiona put her hand on his shoulder and kissed him once again.

Joey had been watching all this and noticed he felt a little jealous. He had been watching all the time, not noticing Linda had also been in the crowd. Only a few weeks before he had been immovable in Fionas hold. Just at that point Joey realised he had given Fiona details about how to contact Linda. And now she was here already.

Linda had decided not to look around at all. The way Fiona was entertaining everybody was not going to be her cup of tea. No distractions, preferably a quick win and move on to find her mom. No contact with Joey, it could only waste her chances if Tanya, Rosita or anyone would connect them two being lovers. ‘Congratulations’, Linda said to Fiona. ‘What a performance’! ‘Thank you, it’s your turn within a few days’.

Those few days Linda and Fiona used for practicing, but Linda wouldn’t say anything about her plans on contacting her mother about all of this. ‘You’re actually stronger and more confident than when I first saw you’, Fiona said. Linda smiled, she felt better too. ‘I have a meeting with Tanya tomorrow’, Linda said.

Tanya asked Linda about how she got into this. Although she had some firm strong legs and was reasonably large, she really didn’t seem like a fighter to Tanya. ‘I was a bit sad for being bullied and Fiona helped me finding the person who bullied me. It was Rick and when I told Fiona I wanted to teach Rick a lesson he will never forget, she trained me and told me about this island. I’m just happy he wil never bother me again, as I’m sure I will put him to sleep tomorrow’, Linda said. Immediately after Fiona had teached her to effectively choke, she knew that was going to be it. To feel how Rick would panic either between her legs or her arms.

That next afternoon Rosita picked up Rick who still had no clue about what was happening. ‘Come with me Rickey, it’s d-day!’ At that point Joey was wondering if he had ever seen Rick, he looked a bit familiar to him. But Rick had said nothing so far. He still had no clue what had happened. ‘Where are we going?’Rick asked. Joey recognised the dialect too. Linda had to have something to do with it. Perhaps Fiona will be performing again?

Rosita towered above Rick who was a pretty small guy. ‘Not sure what you did, but you have hurt this lady a lot and now she will hurt you back’. Rosita gave Rick a bathing suit that made him look like a true wrestler. Only his left shoulder and his legs would be left naked. ‘You look ready for a good beating’, Rosita said. ‘Now go!’

Rick didn’t know what he saw when he walked to the cage, but he knew where he had to go. Suddenly he saw Joey in the crowd. Rick was well aware that Joey was Lindas boyfriend. What a strange feeling he got. What had he gotten in to? As soon as Rick was ready, Linda was announced. She approached the cage in a flexible long dress. Fiona looked surprised, how can anyone fight in clothes like that? Rick was surprised too. ‘YOU’, he said, ‘and that idiot boyfriend of yours’. Rick pointed in the direction of Joey. Linda looked at Joey, Joey looked back. Both realised it was better to avoid any further contact, but Linda was aware now that Rick could endanger her plans.

Within seconds the purpose of Lindas dress became clear. Rick was walking towards Linda with anger, but Linda fired a kick that he had never seen coming. And another. That dress made sure Lindas feet were on their way long before Rick could see it and his defence came way to late. Two kicks into his balls and as he bent down, a knee to his face and Ricks midsection. As Linda noticed she had the upper hand, she took off the dress. Only now Rick noticed he had better picked a weaker woman. Linda grabbed Ricks head and put it in between her legs. She was still standing but after she had secured Ricks head, she dropped herself. Looking at Lindas face, anger had beaten joy and poor Rick was trying to pry her legs open, but with no result. As Ricks head was looking down to the canvas, Linda started hitting with her fists to the back of his head. Slowly but surely she felt Rick was giving up on fighting her back. Linda manoeuvred Rick with a firm twist on his back. She had already noticed that Rick was giving up and Tanya actually seemed to like the way she had started and dominated the fight. Fiona was also pleasantly surprised and was waiting now for Linda to claim her victory.

But Lindas next move would become a shock to anyone. Not a rear naked choke or a figurefour like Fiona had advised. Linda stood up and walked towards Rick to stand just above his face. Rick was too exhausted to expect anything but suddenly Linda dropped her butt, full weight, on Ricks face. For a second Rick seemed to try to throw Linda off of him, but it was just his arms and legs moving from impact. Linda felt Rick was trying to scratch her with his nails as he couldn’t breathe and her weight was far too much to push off of him. He couldn’t beg also but still invested some of his last energy to try and make some sound.

Fiona realised that Linda was killing Rick and looked at Tanya. ‘That will do’, Tanya said, expecting Linda to stop now, but Fiona knew better. Ricks legs were already shaking and his arms had given up too. Three more shakes and then it stopped. Tanya shouted: ‘Oh NO’, get off of him’. But Linda had decided to stay until they came to remove her. But Rick was not breathing anyore. She quickly looked at Joey who seemed to feel sorry for Rick. But Joey realised that Rick must have been really mean to Linda and also he realised Rick knew about his relationship with Linda.

Five minutes later Tanya asked Rosita to step in the cage and take the doctor with her. MWI had witnessed another death. Linda stood up, looked at Fiona, knotted and walked on. She wanted to leave the Island as soon as possible to continue her plan.

That evening Fiona asked about her plans. ‘Rick knew about us, he had mentioned Joey a lot in his emails, said he knew where Joey was, that sort of stuff’. ‘I think he was a danger to us. After I bumped on his face, I think he was out within seconds’, Linda said, pointing to the scratches on her leg. ‘I’m going home now, thinking of my next step’. Linda still didn’t want to say anything about her plans to Fiona.

That morning after Rick was given to the sea, Linda, Fiona and Nicole left all together. Tanya already knew she would miss them. She was thinking about a small break. Visit her friend Sabrina. Rosita would be fine taking her place for a week…
Old 25-Dec-20, 22:12
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

We Can Do It Re: Kidnapped to mixed wrestling island

Great Chapter. I was shocked that Linda having only a couple weeks training actually snuffed out her opponent! Can't wait to read what happens next!
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 10:59
Last Achievements

More to come in the new year 2021. Lots of exciting fights and introducing Anne, but don't forget there are a lot of dangers in the way of the reunification of Linda and Joey. Would it ever happen? Does any of the guys leave the island? Ever?

Stay safe and happy New Year!
Old 03-Jan-21, 11:06
Last Achievements

MW Island 19
Rosita had noticed Tanya to be in a sad mood. She had wanted to talk to her for a while but now she even felt some urgency. ‘What’s wrong Tanya’?, Rosita asked. Tanya looked at Rosita. ‘I feel sad, Rosita, the girls come and leave, they bring in the crooked and then they leave’.

Rosita was thinking and realised this was a perfect match with a suggestion she had been willing to make. ‘Think out of the box, Tanya, change the Island. You can easily let Joey and Frank walk around. Take them out of their cages, they don’t belong there and they are no danger to anyone!’, Rosita said. ‘I need to think about such radical changes’, Tanya responded. ‘I have another request, Tanya’, Rosita continued. Tanya looked at her pointing out to continue. ‘I would like my twin brother Ronny to visit me here, I would be wrestling him in front of all our inhabitants!’, Rosita said. Tanya looked surprised. ‘You have a twin brother? Why fight him? Do you hate him?’, Tanya asked. ‘Absolutely not, I love my baby twinbrother like I have never loved anyone else, and it is mutual’, Rosita said.

Tanya looked a bit puzzled, although she felt ridiculously curious for Rosita to continue. ‘Look, Rosita said, I promised Ronny not to tell any details about our past, but you should have a talk with him, I’m sure you’ll love how he tells about our childhood times and our little wrestling bouts, it’s just that I cannot let you lock him up here, I need guarantees. I’ll guarantee you that no one will know about this Island from his mouth’, Rosita said. ‘Now take my offer, because you need it, I can see that, he will bring a smile on your face’. Tanya looked at Rosita. She trusted Rosita, she felt miserable. ‘Ok, invite him!’ ‘Great!, Rosita said, you will not be disappointed. O, but don’t expect any broken bones or other types of extreme violence that you have seen me dish out, it’s just different with Ronny’, Rosita said. ‘Super, fine with me!’, Tanya said.

Meanwhile Nicole said to Linda that her buttdrop had been very effective. ‘Did you plan that?’ ‘I had calcultated that a fall from that distance had to be lethal, yes, I prefer not to say too much about why I hated him’. Fiona knew all about it. She played along with Linda but the main reason was just to get rid of a witness who knew Joey and Linda were lovers.

The girls said goodbye as soon as they arrived on the mainland. They all had to go their on way. Linda had told them that she needed to work this week and that later she would think about a second visit.

That Monday Linda realised Rick was missed dearly at his job. His picture was on multiple places with a telephone number to call when seen. For the first time Linda realised Rick had friends and family. But she couldn’t say a thing. That week, every evening, she looked on the internet to see if she could find any traces of her mother. But it all stopped after she was convicted for killing that burglar. That Friday afternoon she would take the train to Amsterdam, right after work. It was the last city she had heard her mom had been living.

As soon as Linda had checked in at her hotel for the weekend, she walked outside to start searching. She had a ten year old picture and a description, but it seemed impossible as the first ten persons she asked had no clue at all. But the next one was very strange. Linda showed him her picture and asked if he had ever seen her and suddenly the man got very nervous and ran away, even bumping into people he had not noticed. That had to be a good sign, Linda thought.

But after another hour of nobody recognising her mom she decided to go to sleep and continue in the morning. Just in front of her hotel she would ask one last person. ‘Excuse me sir, do you recognise this person?’. ‘I know her, yes, she lives above a shop in the center, where the canals are, not sure exactly where’.

‘Thank you!’, Linda said excited. ‘I hope she loves you, because anyone she does not gets into trouble’, the man said.

That night Linda was thinking out her strategy. To start about her birthday and when to start talking about Joey. And not to forget to ask how she is doing. And then there was ofcourse how to find her in the first place.

The next morning after Linda had breakfast she went outside. There were many canals, so that might still take some time before she would find her mother. But suddenly someone touched her on her back. ‘Follow me’, the person said. Her head was covered but Linda immediately recognised her mother. They walked into a shop and after that directly to an elevator. Anne pressed a code and took off her disguising clothes. She immediately hugged Linda. Linda cried. ‘Still looking like Rambo and Tina Turner at the same time huh?’ Linda said. Despite being almost 60, she was very fit and showed her muscular arms and legs. Her hair was long chestnut brown. Ofcourse her skin was aging a little bit, but she looked great!

It’s been too long, momma and this week I realised you would celebrate your 60th birthday and I just wanted to make sure you did not celebrate alone. Anne smiled. ‘Why didn’t you bring Joey along?’ Linda was shocked. ‘How did you know about Joey?’ ‘What, Anne said, do you think that my daughter can just leave me for ten years, without me never seeing her?’ ‘Look, I understand your choice, it was a good decision not to follow me here in this rough life, but I took the liberty of sometimes checking on you’. ‘How are you now mom?’, Linda asked. ‘Well, I left the dangerous night life, earned a lot of money and retired six months ago. Some people are still after me, not just because they want what’s mine, but also because sometimes I inform the police about some action that is about to happen’, Anne told Linda. ‘But why didn’t you take Joey?’..

‘Well, mom, that’s a long story and I need your help’. Linda told her mother all about the Island and how Joey got stuck there, she told everything about the rules, how to be introduced. ‘Seriously? You just grab a guy and then wrestle him nude?’ Anne was shining. ‘Why didn’t we have such a place when I was younger, I would have left your father there’, Anne laughed. ‘Seriously mom, he has been held there now for about two years, what do you think I should do?’

‘You are doing nothing baby’, Anne said. ‘I’m going to have a look there myself, study the circumstances and the people and I will come back with a plan’. Anne preferred to just get some advice, not that her mom would be going there herself. Sure she looked fit and strong, but she was sixty! Linda wanted to protest but Anne stopped her immediately: ‘ssshhhhh, no more words, I know what to do, you call your friends of the Secret Service in Rotterdam to be ready’. Linda didn’t ask anymore, she had told her mother that she needed to bring in someone and she just didn’t want to ask about her strategy. ‘First we’re going to the suburbs, there are less cameras and more criminals’, Anne said. She was wearing a minidress and had handcuffs attached to them. Her boobs were pushed up and Linda was just shaking her head. ‘Good to see you again mom’, she said.

Anne had parked her car and looked around a bit. She saw two men walking into an ally and one man coming out of there. Thirty seconds later the second man came back. This procedure he repeated with different men. Anne knew exactly what was happening. She stepped out, opened the trunk and walked towards the man. Linda saw them talking a little and then they came together towards the car. The man was a bit bigger than Anne, but as soon as he bent down to see what was in the car Anne jumped on his back and used chloroform to put him to sleep. She grabbed her handcuffs and tied his hand on his back. ‘Meet Willem’, she said to Linda.

‘Couldn’t you find someone smaller?, You have to fight this guy’, Linda asked. ‘Naaaah, that would be suspicious, besides, this man earned it, he is making money over addicts’, Anne said. As soon as they arrived in the Rotterdam harbour, Anne said goodbye to Linda. ‘Take the car back to your home, Linda. I will come pick it up there next week and we will discuss further steps’. ‘Good luck momma’, Linda said, ‘love you’.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:

Tags
armbar, death, facesiting, kidnapping, muscles, nude, pulselock, tied up, wrestling