Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-13, 11:24
orthogonality163

Default Nikki Fierce session review

I recently did my second session ever with the great Nikki Fierce. Nikki's quite the actress, so the Nikki you might might be very different from the one I did, but the one I met was fun, savvy, friendly, cute as a button, and strong.

Although I'm new to this scene, I gathered that Nikki is one of the better known session wrestlers around- I'd originally planned to do my first session with her, since I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for, and Nikki, with all her experience, seemed like she'd be a great generalist and guide. However, by awesome luck, the top two session wrestlers I wanted to meet (Nikki and Safa Warda) were traveling to my area one day apart, and the the session wrestling gods scheduled Nikki second. I assume that they did this so that I'd already be sore and bruised by the time I met Nikki, giving her free rein to spend half an hour at a time systematically going through each page of her encyclopedia of wrestling holds.

Seriously. I went into the session thinking that I was mainly interested in semi-competitive grappling. That lasted for about two falls. By that point, I was already having so much fun being twisted into a pretzel that I just sat back and enjoyed the show, so to speak. Nikki and I would careen from corner to corner of our makeshift wrestling mat while she evidently tried to prove theorems about 7 dimensional geometry with our limbs. A few times, I would rouse myself to seriously resist, the only effect of which was that I occasionally got to choose the corner of the mat from which she'd entangle and crush me.

Throughout, Nikki and I kept up a patter of friendly conversation, mostly about what she was doing to me at that moment. Or at least, she tried to- it was generally difficult for me to speak the entire time. Or even to listen- several times, Nikki kept chattering away as her (awesome) thighs cut off my hearing and circulation in some variety of headscissor, leading me to mumble that I had no idea what she was saying. At which point, she'd loosen up, apologize, repeat herself, and then make me near black out again.

Speaking of blacking out- that was probably my favorite part of the session. I'd wimped out from getting KOed in my first session, and my top goal for my session with Nikki was to correct that. I mentioned this while trapped in a headscissor, and after verifying that I didn't have any relevant medical conditions, Nikki happily agreed, but informed me that she wasn't going to tell me when she would do it. So even though it shouldn't have been, it was honestly a big surprise when, 10 minutes later, she held me in what I thought was a rather innocuous and weakly applied chokehold from behind, then started getting dizzy and sleepy, and then I suddenly woke up mid-snore (I sheepishly apologized, but Nikki said everybody snores). As I told her afterwards, that whole experience felt less like a wrestling move than some kind of Jedi mind trick. I'm not sure whether all sleeper holds are that subtle, or just the expertly applied ones, but it was a rush.

About halfway through, Nikki and I tried some boxing, which didn't last long, as boxing took a lot more out of both of us than wrestling. But Nikki clocked me with a few nasty hits to the nose, and gamely ate several tough punches to her belly in return. Though her body is solid wiry muscle (her crushing my face with her flexed triceps was one of the most surprising moments of the night), she's tiny, and won't be taking down any heavyweights any time soon. But she makes boxing gloves and pigtails look great, and was bold and spunky the whole time.

I also would be remiss for not mentioning Nikki's scissors, which must take up several volumes of her wrestling moves encyclopedia. It's pretty obvious that she's done a million of them, since she gradually works up from gentle to skull crushing in a sort of oscillating pattern that, if graphed, would probably look like one of those global warming temperature charts. I kept tapping before she could KO me, but there's no question that she could have. But, stylistically, her scissors aren't about raw power- they're more flirtatious and sensual- more like something you'd expect from an actress, with slow pulsing and fast pulsing, symmetric and asymmetric pulsing, and arms and knees and stomachs mixed in for variety when needed. I think that if you challenged Nikki to tell a story with one of her scissors, you'd crawl away with a Hollywood quality plot, even if it wasn't necessarily the same as hers.

I do want to take a moment to mention who Nikki Fierce might not be a good match for. If you're the kind of session fan who likes to win, or go fully competitive, you and Nikki might not click. Similarly, folk who want boxing or martial-arts-heavy sessions probably may want to look for someone bigger (though Nikki very much is able and willing to throw and take punches). Nikki is also a strong, confident and technical grappler, but not a rough one (at least, she wasn't in our session, though who knows what she'll be like next time).

I think that Nikki is a particularly good choice for new or shy session wrestling fans- she's a pro tour guide, and if you give her a general sense of what you're looking for, she knows how to take you to all the major attractions, narrating along the way, while you basically just sit back and enjoy the ride. Not that I think all, or even most of her sessions are probably like that- ours just ended up taking a light, low-key vibe early on (if you can call two hours of getting choked, stretched, pummeled, pinned and KOed low key).

All in all, my session with Nikki Fierce wasn't what I'd planned for going in, but was lots of fun nonetheless. Which I think is probably a typical experience with her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-13, 17:33
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Nikki Fierce session review

Thank you for the review, I wish I could meet her !
Old 15-May-13, 19:08
Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56 Points: 16,777, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Talking Re: Nikki Fierce session review

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthogonality163 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently did my second session ever with the great Nikki Fierce. Nikki's quite the actress, so the Nikki you might might be very different from the one I did, but the one I met was fun, savvy, friendly, cute as a button, and strong.

Although I'm new to this scene, I gathered that Nikki is one of the better known session wrestlers around- I'd originally planned to do my first session with her, since I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for, and Nikki, with all her experience, seemed like she'd be a great generalist and guide. However, by awesome luck, the top two session wrestlers I wanted to meet (Nikki and Safa Warda) were traveling to my area one day apart, and the the session wrestling gods scheduled Nikki second. I assume that they did this so that I'd already be sore and bruised by the time I met Nikki, giving her free rein to spend half an hour at a time systematically going through each page of her encyclopedia of wrestling holds.

Seriously. I went into the session thinking that I was mainly interested in semi-competitive grappling. That lasted for about two falls. By that point, I was already having so much fun being twisted into a pretzel that I just sat back and enjoyed the show, so to speak. Nikki and I would careen from corner to corner of our makeshift wrestling mat while she evidently tried to prove theorems about 7 dimensional geometry with our limbs. A few times, I would rouse myself to seriously resist, the only effect of which was that I occasionally got to choose the corner of the mat from which she'd entangle and crush me.

Throughout, Nikki and I kept up a patter of friendly conversation, mostly about what she was doing to me at that moment. Or at least, she tried to- it was generally difficult for me to speak the entire time. Or even to listen- several times, Nikki kept chattering away as her (awesome) thighs cut off my hearing and circulation in some variety of headscissor, leading me to mumble that I had no idea what she was saying. At which point, she'd loosen up, apologize, repeat herself, and then make me near black out again.

Speaking of blacking out- that was probably my favorite part of the session. I'd wimped out from getting KOed in my first session, and my top goal for my session with Nikki was to correct that. I mentioned this while trapped in a headscissor, and after verifying that I didn't have any relevant medical conditions, Nikki happily agreed, but informed me that she wasn't going to tell me when she would do it. So even though it shouldn't have been, it was honestly a big surprise when, 10 minutes later, she held me in what I thought was a rather innocuous and weakly applied chokehold from behind, then started getting dizzy and sleepy, and then I suddenly woke up mid-snore (I sheepishly apologized, but Nikki said everybody snores). As I told her afterwards, that whole experience felt less like a wrestling move than some kind of Jedi mind trick. I'm not sure whether all sleeper holds are that subtle, or just the expertly applied ones, but it was a rush.

About halfway through, Nikki and I tried some boxing, which didn't last long, as boxing took a lot more out of both of us than wrestling. But Nikki clocked me with a few nasty hits to the nose, and gamely ate several tough punches to her belly in return. Though her body is solid wiry muscle (her crushing my face with her flexed triceps was one of the most surprising moments of the night), she's tiny, and won't be taking down any heavyweights any time soon. But she makes boxing gloves and pigtails look great, and was bold and spunky the whole time.

I also would be remiss for not mentioning Nikki's scissors, which must take up several volumes of her wrestling moves encyclopedia. It's pretty obvious that she's done a million of them, since she gradually works up from gentle to skull crushing in a sort of oscillating pattern that, if graphed, would probably look like one of those global warming temperature charts. I kept tapping before she could KO me, but there's no question that she could have. But, stylistically, her scissors aren't about raw power- they're more flirtatious and sensual- more like something you'd expect from an actress, with slow pulsing and fast pulsing, symmetric and asymmetric pulsing, and arms and knees and stomachs mixed in for variety when needed. I think that if you challenged Nikki to tell a story with one of her scissors, you'd crawl away with a Hollywood quality plot, even if it wasn't necessarily the same as hers.

I do want to take a moment to mention who Nikki Fierce might not be a good match for. If you're the kind of session fan who likes to win, or go fully competitive, you and Nikki might not click. Similarly, folk who want boxing or martial-arts-heavy sessions probably may want to look for someone bigger (though Nikki very much is able and willing to throw and take punches). Nikki is also a strong, confident and technical grappler, but not a rough one (at least, she wasn't in our session, though who knows what she'll be like next time).

I think that Nikki is a particularly good choice for new or shy session wrestling fans- she's a pro tour guide, and if you give her a general sense of what you're looking for, she knows how to take you to all the major attractions, narrating along the way, while you basically just sit back and enjoy the ride. Not that I think all, or even most of her sessions are probably like that- ours just ended up taking a light, low-key vibe early on (if you can call two hours of getting choked, stretched, pummeled, pinned and KOed low key).

All in all, my session with Nikki Fierce wasn't what I'd planned for going in, but was lots of fun nonetheless. Which I think is probably a typical experience with her.
THX ALOT!!
I love when the girl tell me, that she won't tell me, when the KO is coming... only that it is going to happen during the session, and before U know it, U wake up, looking at her smile!

What a rush!
The Following User Says Thank You to Plattfisk For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-13, 20:22
Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50 Points: 13,748, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Great review, I'm very jealous!
Old 07-Jul-15, 01:21
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I had a session with Nikki a few years back and she is incredible. For her size her strength is amazing. I'm 5' 10" 240 lbs built like a rock and she could have knocked me out at any time with her scissors. Her facesit pins had me tapping I could not breathe. She is light but know how to use her weight. I worshipped her feet which are very sexy and she is a great trash talker . Great session with her .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to facesmothered For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-15, 05:25
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Nominated Star Nikki Fierce reviews

I just had my first ever session with Nikki Fierce. As in, first session for me. I have had a past relationship with someone who was extremely into scissoring me senseless, and who knocked me out once, so I'm not new to this scene, just new to an actual session.

Nothing's ever perfect. I give Nikki a 10 and myself a 7 for my part, so the session itself was an 8.5 out of 10. But, while that's great, again, I give Nikki a 10.

First thing, she looks almost nothing like most of the pictures/videos of her that are currently online. She has gone from the spunky and punky cute blonde with bangs, and with a very good body to a beautiful hardbody. She was plenty attractive before, but now she's downright hot.

Next thing, she was very communicative, on-time, and in the overused terminology, "not a clock watcher" . . . but this is all boring.

Let me recount what I remember... She asked my limitations, I said I had no idea, and that I'd let her know when we found them. We found them. We started off with what I guess could be called a cross between fantasy and semi-comp. It bloody hurt.

Here is where I will be very candid. I don't mean to be offensive but I know a lot of people here come down at one extreme or another... either "no little girl could really hurt a guy that big (I'm 6'2, 220# and in relatively good shape... I'm strong, I cycle and run and lift, etc.)" or "this little girl could totally dismantle you in a truly competitive match." Neither is true.

I can say without question that I felt very uncomfortable fighting back at anywhere near full power. Nikki weighs 110ish pounds. I can throw 110 pounds around without thinking about it. At one point, she had me in so much pain, but I didn't want to tap, so I just kind of gently flipped her over me so I could get an angle out of whatever hold she had me in. I was conscious of hurting her, so I probably used 20% of my available strength.

SO... if you are as big as I am, no... Nikki isn't going to be able to take you on in a fully competitive match. But, NOR DOES SHE PROMISE THAT. So, that is totally fine with me, and not a mark against her.

My realistic assessment of her ability to truly dismantle a bigger, stronger man: I could probably have prevented her from getting me into a truly deadly hold, given the effort SHE was giving. But who knows, her breathing never escalated, and she didn't break a sweat, so maybe if she wanted to kill me, I couldn't have stopped her so easily. But, I still think with such a size difference, the likelihood of her getting me into a deadly hold if I was giving 100% defensive effort would be low. I would not say it is zero, though. But, when she does get me into that hold, I've got 5, maybe 10 seconds to get out of it by violent force. Because she's so petite, if I knew I was in a dangerous place, I could have violently shaken her off. I'm talking about a totally fantasy-world scenario where she was actually attempting to kill me, using her body as a weapon. Would I ever want to do this? Or ever do it? Good God, no. Too much fun having this sexy girl have the upper hand. But,, that's my objective and realistic assessment. I don't think Nikki could beat a 220 pound guy who is in reasonably good shape, in a truly competitive scenario. BUT SO WHAT?

I went in telling her I wanted her to completely and utterly destroy me, knock me out numerous times, etc. She quickly picked up that I was not prepared for that, and she was mostly nice to me. She always respected my tap-outs, of which there were a LOT... and EVERY one of them was after I resisted my initial desire to ask for a reprieve, and after I got to the point of being in extreme pain or scared shitless. Sometimes, she'd just let me go entirely, if I started choking/coughing violently. She was a sweetheart... didn't make me feel stupid or anything. But, if I just tapped and I seemed somewhat OK, she'd just scale back enough to let me get a breath, and then lock in again.

So, yeah, she separated me from consciousness twice. Once, very early, was very brief. It was a RNC that she had on me for a while, just raising and lowering the pressure. I just felt weird, lost track of time and where I was, and then I was back. Nothing major... but I remember that it made me feel "off" . . . Shortly thereafter, I needed a 5-minute breather. The second time was after a few times I thought I might get close. Once, I felt the blood in my carotid artery slow down and stop like kinking a garden hose. But I tapped. then, she had me in sort of a Figure-4 that I was quite enjoying (trying to pry her legs off but mainly just enjoying physically admiring her very impressive little legs).

This KO was epic. I went from enjoying her legs around my neck to being in a dark industrial room with exposed brick walls, lots of dark neon lights, and incoherent loud death metal playing, me laying on the floor. Then, that scene transformed into a very dark, black and white picture of the ceiling of Nikki's loft, with some faint glowing strands of light... the death metal music fading away. I was generally aware of the fact that something was wrong, and I was trying very hard to regain consciousness, much like one does in the middle of a bad dream. Color and brightness started to come back into the picture of her ceiling, and then I heard "wakey wakey" and I snapped out of it. "I just knocked you out," she said, "and it was a really, really good one!" I had ZERO sense of time. If she told me I was out for a week, I'd have believed her. She told me it was 45 minutes, then just laughed a big, genuine laugh, and said it was probably about 7 seconds. Based on videos I've seen, 7 seconds is a long time. It felt like an eternity.

At that point, I asked her for a time check, something I never thought I would do (!), and we had 12 minutes left. She took it pretty easy on me from there on out, spent more energy on the psychological stuff while holding me in various sexy and strong holds, but never again really went for the kill. She knew I was toast.

Nikki is a total pro. 13 years in the business will do that, I guess. She treated me exactly how I needed to be treated. I wanted to be utterly destroyed. At least I thought I wanted that. She knew what I actually wanted, and needed on a first session.

I just wish I would have known that before, but how do you know? Now, I know. Next time, I would ask for some muscle worship, and some straight frontal head-scissors. Why? She really is that sexy, now. Again, I don't mean that as a slight to how she looked before, but if you look at Nikki's evolution over the past 10+ years, there's no question she has improved with age (and her relentless workout schedule, healthy eating, etc.) I'd love to stare up at her doing some victory poses, get a chance to feel all those sexy, feminine muscles with something other than my neck and jaw, and see her smiling face more. Most of what I saw was her ceiling and the backs of my eyelids!

Nikki is a total sweetheart, and she has a great soul. She had some good jazz music playing in her loft, which maybe isn't for everyone, but to me, it was classy and not all that surprising. She took great care of me, paid close attention, etc. She destroyed me sufficiently that it will be a little bit of time before I want to be ruthlessly headscissored by someone with such strong legs and perfect technique, and took sufficient care of me that when I am ready for it again, it'll most likely be with Nikki.

Nikki is a total goddess. I am not one to tap because it hurts. I tap because my brain is saying, "oh fuck, if you don't tap, you are going to be dead or disfigured or at least in chronic pain for the rest of your life." And I tapped for that reason 10-15 times in an hour. At one point, I laughed after she let go, and she asked what was so funny. I told her, "I just wasn't sure what was going to happen first... you removing my head from my neck or my arm from my shoulder." She had me in a headscissor/armbar combo that, honestly, wasn't fun.

She has perfect skin and a slight softness to her (by that, I simply mean she's not shredded like VeVe... but make no mistake, Nikki is not "soft") when she's not flexed, that makes being in her 10-20% power holds very sexy... uncomfortable, but enjoyable. Then she really locks it on and you just think, "how the hell?" and then you are in a dream, in an empty warehouse filled with neon lights and loud music, then on the edge of consciousness a little scared, trying to come back to the real world, and then there's this cute little doll sitting there by your side, giggling.
Old 29-Oct-15, 09:29
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Nikki Fierce - An Objective Review

Great report man ! Long, detailed and sincere !
We have the same "objective way" to describe the sessions and I'm sooo glad about
Old 29-Oct-15, 09:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Nikki's great. I had a session with her some years back and I fell in love with her and I've always loved her videos. She comes across as really likable.

I had kind of a mixed feeling on the session itself, but that was more my fault than hers. Since I could only afford to wrestle like 1 lady every 3 or 6 months, I'd always kind of anticipate and think I'd want competitive, but often I'd enjoy a much lighter match once I got there. Nikki's holds hurt. That's one of her specialties. She's not a great technical wrestler, though she's good, but her specialty seems to be she knows how to punish and she's got this fun little edge about her.

If I was to wrestler her again, I'd ask her to go maybe 25%-50% with more taunting, less immediate pain and tap-out, cause I like being dominated, but I don't like being in a painful hold for any length of time. That's not a criticism of her, I just wasn't sure what I was looking for during our hour together.

She's got a surprisingly strong body scissors for her size too, she tries to get the floating ribs just right and not just rely on power. She's one of the great ones if you want a more kind of one sided match or someone to laugh at you while she has you in a head scissor. She's pretty good for straight competitive, but I think, not top tier.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 30-Oct-15 at 03:02.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-15, 09:46
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

wow, I wish I was in that figure 4 KO. Sounded like heaven and painless
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-15, 14:04
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Wow, hard to believe a 220 lbs athletic male cold beat a 110 lbs trained female. Just didn't think that is possible based on all I read and see.

Very seldom is there honesty.

Look I'm into F vs. F and always interesting to watch them clamp on scissors and headlocks and to actually get out of them, hile when we read about sessions and how once they have you it is all over.

Tags
chokeout, headscissor, knockouts, nikki fierce, review, session