Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Oct-15, 17:42
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Nikki Fierce - An Objective Review

That's a great review. Always been curious about NF. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Still not sure a lady that small who also doesn't have solid grappling training is right for me, but might try her out sometime if I'm in the area. I do like a lady who's happy to use KO power on her victims.
Old 30-Oct-15, 02:48
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Almost nothing about the session was painless. At one point early on, she let me rest with the back of my head on the base of her stomach and her legs gently around my torso... She was being gentle and letting me rest, and I wanted to just curl up in that warm place. That was painless. That was about it.

36 hours later, I can barely open my mouth to eat, my neck hurts like hell, and the cornea on my left eye has fluid under it like a blister. My desire to get KOd overwhelmed common sense sometimes. Nikki had to remind me to tap out. Once she did, I was much quicker to tap.

I learned that fighting back doubled the pain.

Next time, I'm definitely going to ask her if I can wrestle back any more than I did, I'm going to ask her for more carefully applied, less jaw-twisting scissors, and I'm going to ask for the ability to admire her more.

I did a bad job of taking advantage of her great role playing ability... Next time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow, I wish I was in that figure 4 KO. Sounded like heaven and painless
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-15, 07:18
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the post. I must say, there's no way I'd session with someone who weighs 110 lbs. I weigh 200 and would probably be hesitant to session with someone under 140 (maybe even under 150). I'd have to hold back too much. Even if the girl is stronger, 200 lbs is still 200 lbs and it's not that hard to throw someone around.
Old 30-Oct-15, 09:51
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I agree. I will do a fantasy match with a tiny (under 120lb) girl, but for more competitive, I prefer over 5'6 and in the 130-160lb range. Even bigger, depending on how she is built.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-15, 15:10
Last Achievements

Sure. I understand. But for those who have never sessioned before, I would urge caution. "Fantasy" can still end up with you being in a world of pain.

Nikki has a fabulous body. She's not jacked, but she spends a lot of time working out and it shows. Her arms don't exactly pale in comparison to her legs. Check out her shoulders. But when she's holding my arms with her arms, there's way too much size/strength difference between us to make it at all realistic that she can overpower me in that way. I guess in that way, you could call it fantasy. However, I could also still describe it as semi-comp in that I would resist just enough to still lose, even when it's her arms vs. mine. To me, if you're holding back 20% of your strength or 80%, but with the same outcome, it's the same idea. Though admittedly a different experience, and at some point, semi-comp becomes fantasy when you're holding almost everything back.

That's not my experience with Nikki. She's quick, nimble, flexible, strong, and well-conditioned. I don't know if I could keep her from getting her legs around me if she's giving 100% in an honest attempt to actually hurt, disable, or kill me, vs. giving me a great session. But as I said before, once she gets her legs around your head/neck, you don't have a lot of time to realize it's going to be all over very, very soon. At which point your only option would be to throw her off violently, which has its own risks (let me again clarify that I'm talking about a hypothetical situation here where she's an assassin and not a session wrestler). Sure, she's 110# but her legs are obscenely strong. You could easily stand up and pick her up, but someone that light and strong, who's attached to your neck/head, becomes a lever. I have to think that getting violent with that sexy little ninja attached to your neck could end poorly for you, not just her.

I can say this... Unless I was subconsciously holding back arm strength, there was no way I could pry her legs off me.

To me, fantasy is laying there letting it all happen. Giving some effort to get out (most of the time because I genuinely wanted out of an excruciating hold), is a form of semi-comp.
Old 30-Oct-15, 16:19
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

I don't think I'd bother with a fantasy match either. I'd rather get a bigger girl and spend some of the time with her putting me in holds, and some time wrestling. I'm not going to spend the whole hour just letting her put me in holds in a fantasy scenario when it costs $300 at a bare minimum. Probably the only girl on the smaller side I'd consider sessioning with is Tyler Dare if she came to my town.

I don't need fully competitive, but I also don't want something as boring as a scissorvixens video.
Old 30-Oct-15, 16:22
Last Achievements

One other thing... Nikki and I talked and we agreed that 98% of scissor videos are an average actor playing the victim and one of three things:

A scissor machine like Nikki giving 10-20%
An average fit woman giving 40-50%
A weak woman giving 80-90%

And the victim flailing around like an idiot. It's sexy, it fulfills the fantasy, and it gets the job done.

If Nikki or someone of her strength and technique goes 40-50%, tapping is not out of the question at all. When Jay at Scissorfoxes does a pressure gauge video with an elite scissors machine like Nikki, and he taps at 50%, I now believe it. I believe it fully.

If Nikki gets her legs around your neck and goes 100%, you will be unconscious in seconds. However long it takes your brain to stop after she immediately cuts off your blood flow. I'd say 3-7 seconds unless you have trained to hold out longer somehow. And, if she were trying for some reason to kill you, she'd just have to hold on a little longer. And you'd be dead in, I have to assume, less than a minute, maybe far less. And her heart rate would not go over 100.

That's fantasy AND fact. And that opinion is coming from a skeptic. A former skeptic!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-15, 16:30
Last Achievements

Ed, a big part of me wants to try something more competitive with someone who's more like 5'8" to 5'10" and 140-160#.

The problem for me is that my fantasy includes being surprised by someone smaller than me, who is still feminine. I don't want to wrestle a girl who's 6'2" 200# and stacked. Losing to her would not be surprising.

My wife is 5'7" 140# and she can pin me down pretty effectively after a couple drinks, on our bed where it's pretty hard to get leverage to throw her off. She's also built like a swimmer with very strong arms, shoulders, and lats. I'm slowly getting her into adding in the scissors. If she keeps working out and gets into the scissors in addition to the rolling around and pinning me, my fantasy will be fulfilled entirely. She already exhibited once her shocking inner thigh strength just playing around. I just haven't gotten her excited about it yet, or into technique...

Patience, I guess ......
Old 30-Oct-15, 18:20
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If Nikki gets her legs around your neck and goes 100%, you will be unconscious in seconds. However long it takes your brain to stop after she immediately cuts off your blood flow. I'd say 3-7 seconds unless you have trained to hold out longer somehow. And, if she were trying for some reason to kill you, she'd just have to hold on a little longer. And you'd be dead in, I have to assume, less than a minute, maybe far less. And her heart rate would not go over 100.
My quickest ever KO came thanks to the legs of the legendary Helen Von Mott (still the most completely I've been annihilated in a session), we timed it later on video at 6 seconds. The rest of the above though, less than a minute, nope. Reality is you'd need a sustained, airtight squeeze/choke for upwards of 2 minutes for that. To be sure if NF put you out and kept on her squeeze for another 30 seconds you would be in very bad shape when you came out of it, but that's a different point.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-15, 18:48
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My quickest ever KO came thanks to the legs of the legendary Helen Von Mott (still the most completely I've been annihilated in a session), we timed it later on video at 6 seconds. The rest of the above though, less than a minute, nope. Reality is you'd need a sustained, airtight squeeze/choke for upwards of 2 minutes for that. To be sure if NF put you out and kept on her squeeze for another 30 seconds you would be in very bad shape when you came out of it, but that's a different point.
If the bloodflow is sufficiently reduced, passing out can happen in as little as 2 or 3 seconds, maybe even one. I saw Skylar Rene make a guy pass-out in a scissors circle in about 2 or 3 seconds.

I agree with you on Helen. She probably put me in the most painful head scissors and the most painful body scissors (double-python) that I ever felt, but most KOs are due to blood flow restriction, not air supply being cut-off. I'm not sure an air-supply knockout would be safe.

Tags
chokeout, headscissor, knockouts, nikki fierce, review, session