Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-19, 17:49
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session With Mom

Benjamin stretched awkwardly as he stood on the blue mats. He was terrified by the idea of having to fight this match, but also quite excited about how things could g. He guy had had a wrestling fetish since he could remember, and now that he was 18 and had some money of his own he was finally going to be able to make something of it. He had gone to sessiongirls.com and looked through a lot of profiles before he had decided on which one to pick.

It was merely labeled “Boa” and the woman behind it had loudly advertised on her page “I only need three holds to beat you!” and in the profile there were indeed three images of her using different holds. Grapevine, reverse headscissors, and body-scissors were being applied to three different men She had some muscle tone on her arms but they aren't bulky at all, her thighs were maybe a bit thicker than average but definitely looked strong shell, her torso was nice and curvy. She had a lot of strength and sex, appeal, even if he couldn't see her face.

The guys in the imaged all looked bigger and older than him, the woman had advertised herself as 5’11, ben’s height, but most of them seemed longer than him on the ground. The one in the grapevine was definitely more muscular, and the one in the reverse headscissors...well he wasn’t more muscular. But HE was, at least in terms of thigh definition, in that picture. She was flexing them like they were legitimately two boa constrictors, each one desperate to strangle her prey.

He had been turned on and intimidated by the disclaimer in her page. Near the bottom some big red text read “COMPETITIVE SESSIONS ONLY” followed by some smaller expansionary text “I only need these three holds to beat you. You'll find out why they call me "Boa" once I have you in the body scissor. You think you can beat me just because you are male? I doubt it, no guy has ever stood up to me and won before ” no fantasy fighting her, he’d really be fighting an older woman and he had no idea if he could beat her. He wasn’t a shrimp or anything, he did some exercise here and there and had a bit of muscle tone on his bodies, considering himself something of a competitor and something of a stud. But he was scared of any woman who could so easily apply all three locks on somebody.

I looked out at the other door. She was a minute late now, I prayed she wouldn’t get any later. This was my big opportunity, wasn’t it? I knew I’d be able to clash bodies with this gal in all sorts of ways, and just maybe beat her at wrestling too. I know a lot of guys associate mixed wrestling with a pure femdom fantasy, but I do like the competitive aspect. The image of myself dominating some chick with a big chip on her shoulder or a super-cocky attitude gets to me on a personal level. Maybe I can blame my authoritarian parenting for that.

I started pacing, looking in the mirror on the wall. This room had been a dance studio, maybe still was, judging by the enormous size of it. I checked out my muscles a bit, they looked nice in my tank-top. Maybe not as huge as some of those guys she was wrestling, but big enough to create some level of competitive challenge. I’d definitely get at least one fall over on her, and that would probably be enough to make her respect me as a fighter. Besides, she is going to show you a good time even if she does ultimately win.

Well, presuming she at least shows up at some point. I pulled my phone of my gym shorts...where was she? I paid two weeks of what I Make at the grocery store for this session, what would I even do if she no-showed. Suddenly the door came to life and I tucked my phone in with the rest of my stuff. Good, she was finally getting out of here and I was finally going to be able to get some wrestling it.

I looked at her feet first, they were bare and her toenails were painted a bright red. I smiled as my eyes tacked up her black robe, but when I saw her face I walked back “Mom?!” I shouted at the familiar face staring at me smugly, the red lipstick matching her red hair. She chuckled

“Oh hey baby, I saw you online...wasn’t exactly sure if I had caught the right fish, but figured it was important to check. I am glad you took my bait” she placed her hands on her hips...she did have a fairly wide set. I never really tried to look at her much because...yeah, but she has a nice body. Nice enough that…

“Wait, whose pictures were on the website?” I asked in fear. I had definitely thought of them while touching myself at least once, even if I imagined a very different face on them. I had sort of assumed she had meant like, early thirties or late twenties when she said she was older than me, not a forty year old woman

“Oh those were all me” she said, grabbing the front of her robe and throwing it off, walking toward me. She had definitely practiced that move, and when I looked down at her I realized that I had definitely been thinking of my own mother’s body for the last few weeks. That was definitely embarrassing. Now she was juggling it at me right in front of my face, her breasts jumping around in her sports bra, it was pink with black stripes. Her gym shorts were more in the “Booty shorts” range and they were black with pink stripes. “Hey, Benny boy” she hadn't called me that since I was...7 or 8 probably “What's wrong? Scared all of the sudden?’

“Mom I...This is private! You had no right to catfish me like this!” I shouted, pointing my finger at her, feeling blood rush to all sorts of different places where I did not currently want it. “This...I paid for it with my own money, and I’m an adult now!” I said, trying to pin my own lust on her “if you don’t want me doing.../..What I want, then that is just too plane bad!”

“Au contraire, baby boy” she said, walking around me “I have ever plan on wrestling with you. You didn't really think I made that profile just for you, did you? It was almost ten years ago” my face must have showed shock given the way she smiled at me “What, did you never suspect that I was doing this behind your back?”

“Doing...this” I started, trying to comprehend what was going on...my mom was a session wrestler? One who was very competitive and quite frankly super sexy? I didn’t like the fact that it was her I was looking at but I didn't seem to be able to stop myself from looking. “Look mom, sorry, big misunderstanding, I’ll just...we’ll never talk about this again” I turned around and approached my bags. A hand caught my shoulder. A familiar hand, but one that was wielding strength I had no idea it possessed

“Oh Benjy, stop being such a baby. You paid to wrestle with me and I have no plans of refunding you, I have plans on crushing you” she pulled me in and hugged me around the chest, her own soft breasts pressed into my back “Now let's get back on those mats and we can see who deserves what. You know if you beat me at wrestling that will give you all sorts of advantages when negotiating with me from now on” she forcefully turned me around, pushing me toward the arena now. As soon as a foot got on the mat she gave my back a push and sauntered on right in front of my playing with her hair “let’s just compete, best three out of five, see what happens?”

I was starting to contemplate the strength in her arms. it was beyond what I would normally expect from her. Was she really session wrestling for this long? I looked back at her upper body, it was defined. I suppose that she usually wore sleeves inside, she could cover up her arms and I would never exactly notice “Hmm, sure you want to wrestle your own son?”

“Oh, Benjy boy” she placed her hands on her hips and strutted toward me with the confidence of a panther and the smile of a snake “I can absolutely annihilate you, hon. Look at those flabby arms and little legs” immediately two hands shot out and pinched muscles. I felt completely violated, but would be lying if I said I didn't also feel just slightly aroused. I tried to play it off as cool, not letting her know how much what she had done affected me

“Knock it off mom!” I yelped, finally getting away from her when she let go. Her hands had dug fairly deep, KI sure hoped that was full pressure and she was just trying to intimidate me “I’m less than half your age, plus I’m male!” I shouted, pointing my finger at her..

“It's rude to point” she said, lightly grabbing my finger, then looking down “Still pointing, huh? And at your own mother, how shameful….” I looked down to see she was right, I was pointing my erection right at her. My hand exited her grip, although I think she let it go, and I adjusted my shorts “Mom...shut up, I was just excited because I thought I’d be having my first session wrestling experience” I was getting mad now, she had humiliated me, controlled my body, and humiliated me again “and I don't really like the way you are talking to me! Actually I think I just may have my first session experience, and I don’t think you are going to like what I do for you!” I had a lot of confidence surging form somewhere, and that was probably good. I’d need it if I wanted to compete with a parental figure

“Oh Benjamin, I’d be glad to help you learn a thing or two about fighting” she reached down and cracked her knuckles, lowering her body and leaning toward me. Her bra really contoured to her breasts, her abs were really solid, and she definitely had the face of a confidence winner plastered all over herself

“Oh you are ON mom” I said, matching her position and slowly circling her “SO you really only know three moves?’ I asked in a mocking tone. In all honesty I knew even less, but she didn't necessarily know that./ At least I sort of assumed she wouldn’t, I had no idea just how closely she had been observing my athletic life when I said that

“I know a few more, you pick this and that up in my line of work. But I definitely don’t need anything but those three to beat up a boy like you, Benjamin” she flexed her biceps at me, showing me the defined, but still pretty small muscles ‘are you scared, Benjamin? Do you want to run away from mommy’s awesome might? I’d understand if you did, I have a tendency to scare boys like you”

“Shut up!’ I said, running toward her and trying to tackle. She moved with a swiftness that left me speechless, grabbing my arm and hip and twisting me around into the mats, backing up afterward and holding her hands in front of her face “ash, is my baby boy already on the floor? I should have known you’d be this easy to walk all over” she mocked, her bare feet slapping on the mats as she walked toward me as loudly as possible, her entire body juggling with each overstated step “I know you were always a big, wimpy loser”

She had never really talked to me like that before, her authoritative streak had pretty much always been from a more...professional, critical voice. Suddenly she was going all bully on me and I wasn't about to bow to that, so I got up and went for her leg, latching onto it and trying to pull her down. The woman certainly had a lot of balance, she was keeping me on a short lease and whenever I thought I’d get her down she merely placed her other foot in a new spot and stayed upright, looking down at me

“Oh, such a funny attempt at fighting” she mused pitifully, before finally stepping on my back and placing all of her body weight on her big toe, digging it into my muscles until I screamed, then suddenly pulling her leg out and backpedaling once I had lost control over my muscles and let go of her.

She walked around me, giving me a free shot of repositioning myself, completely condescending toward me with her superior attitude and superior musculature. I got up slowly, and suddenly he came in behind me and grabbed me by the hairs on my scalp ‘this is just pathetic she started, before suddenly yanking me up, I was amazed at how easily she could manipulate my entire body, bringing me nearly to my feet. I looked back at her as bet I could and she just huffed at me

I didn’t want to take the insult laying down so I reached back for her hand, but before I could grasp she had moved it out of the way. I hadn’t come forward with enough strength or enough confidence, that much was clear. I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. I ran at her again and she met me halfway, her outstretched arms meeting me, I got in further and suddenly she had both forearms on my shoulders. We were in a test of strength now, good! I’d show that old woman just how much stronger I was. I took a step forward, but somehow couldn't actually move my shoulders no matter how hard I pushed.

“What’s wrong, honey, can’t overpower mommy’s massive thighs and calves?” She asked condescendingly, and when I looked down I realized just how big, thick, and defined that lower body was. She really looked like she could overpower me with complete ease. I looked her in the eye again and she surprised me with a kiss to the cheek, before I came forward at her even harder than ion had been before

“Shut up, mom! I’m going to defeat you!” I said with utter confidence, going in with all of my power and energy. I would later recognize what I was, at the time, interpreting as a halfhearted resistance from my mother was in fact her reserving her finite energy. Everyone has limited endurance, and while I’d like to think I wouldn't get gassed as fast as my middle-aged mother, I think that may not actually be true. I slapped my arms all over her body and she just adjusted out of the way, before finally getting in close and wrapping her hands around my chest

Her breasts pushed right into my pecs as she tightened her grip, hands behind my back clasped together as I suddenly found myself gasping just bit. I managed to hold her arms at bay by using the force of my entire body, but in my attempt to stop this one death grip I had underestimated her ability to change up moves on the fly, leaving myself totally open to her next counterattack!

She moved her hands up my torso until they were under my armpits, then pulled up while pouncing forward. The effect was nearly instant, I was falling on my back as my mom locked her arms around the bases of mine, keeping them up while she had control over my breathing! I tried to brace myself but I lost every bit of concentration as the back of my head hit the mat, and mom took advantage of that immediately

“I’ll let you start with the easy one, because I love my little boy. Let’s see how you feel trapped in my grapevine” she commented, her legs snaked around my hips as she locked herself entirely in place, kissing me on the cheek “You're trapped now, aren't you?’ she asked, mocking me with her breathy voice and superior wrestling skills

“You think so now” is averted, before trying to explosively flex out of the grip. That worked out about as well as you may think, her arms only tightened at my feeble escape attempt. “AHHHH!” I screamed, feeling the pressure upping itself. She was squeezing harder and harder, and continued to kiss my neck before finally blowing in my ear. I felt myself get hard again at the treatment she was giving me, but somehow she refrained from directly mentioning that, instead squeezing even harder

“You know I’m Still nowhere near full pressure?’ she mocked, adjusting her arms to squeeze me even harder, slowly getting her bicep on my neck “Do you like that, little boy?” she started rubbing her defined belly against my crotch, flexing my abs at it, making me gurgle and struggle some more “Does it feel bad to be this completely helpless against your own mother? I must say it feels simply divine to be able to so easily manhandle my son” I tried to talk but she squeezed my neck slightly harder, suddenly words just didn’t seem worth the effort anymore “Now, you must feel pretty bad trapped in there, right?”

She didn’t know the half of it, I was trying my hardest not to die! I was feeling the breathe slowly drain out of my lungs, each exhalation coming easier and inhaling became harder. My arms were so useless I felt like I was a child again, her pretty face looking down at me in total condescension as she tightened and tightened her grip, making me realize that I had no chance of escape through conventional means. “Just tape the mat when you give up” she said, before licking me cross my face “MMM, this boa sure is eating you right up, isn’t she?”

“When”. She said “when” like it was inevitable that I would surrender to the force of her grapevine. The most insulting part of that insinuation was the fact that she was probably right, I was losing control by the second and she was slowly, completely crushing the life out of me. She was leaning in deeper now, making sure to further contract my breathing with her own body weight

I was gasping at that point, trying my hardest to gather myself together and consider my options here. There didn’t seem to be a whole lot, in all honesty, I was busy having the life crushed out of me and nothing was coming to mind. I threw myself around again, getting myself trapped further and even more exhausted than I already was, but in no way loosening her grip or in any way countering the grapevine. “You don't know how to counter this, do you?’ my mom asked, reading my like a book

“UUUUU-MMMMM” I managed to vocalize, even I wasn't sure what I meant but I was pretty sure it was a gesture of defiance against her hold. She looked at me with a glint in her eye as she got in more deeply, increasing the pressure again! I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head! It was insane, how strong was this woman?

“I can do this so easily, it's no challenge at all. I was thinking you’d either have the slightest amount of strength or the tiniest modicum of skill if you wanted to challenge me. But it seems you were just going in blind, thinking that your maleness would be enough to defend you from all of my attacks” suddenly she pulled even harder, a thirst of strength causing me to spit out everything that would seem to remain in my lungs “You don’t think this is full power yet, do you? I can show you full power if you want. Not sure if you’d survive all of that, of course. But we’ll see what happens, this first fall. Just remember that whatever injuries you get, you have to fight through until I had completely finished you off. Full power in three...two…” I tapped, my wrist moving with all of its might, to make the sound as loud and clear as I possibly could, no longer caring about potential humiliation so much as fearing for my life.

Mom immediately got up and started clapping to herself, looking down at me “Alright hon, good game! Well for me at least, you maybe could have done better” she shrugged at me, looking at my form on the ground “nice tank top by the way, I think you look cute in it, where'd you buy that?” she was talking to me like nothing happened as I lay on the ground gasping for air. My mother wasn't even really processing the fact that she had completely humiliated me...she was my mother right now. The Boa persona seems to have dropped between rounds.

She got right next to me and sat in the lotus position, watching my chest move hand lightly squeezing her thighs “Hmm, you are a beginner./ Maybe I should have challenged you to less” she said, feeling up my forehead “Oh, you're already all overheated too. You really have no chance at all at beating me these next two rounds. I’ll try not to hurt you too bad in my next two submissions, but no guarantees”

“You say that now, mom” I managed to get out of my mouth, a finger pointing at her as I slowly came back to reality “But we’ll see how things go in the next round” I was breathing hard now, but my breath was nearly completely caught. / I was confident that, very soon, I would be able to speak and compete with my mother on even terms, finally making competition of this match...maybe even defeating her.

She got on her feet, lightly rubbing one against my forehead in a sign of disrespect before loudly yawning ‘Sure thing, Benny boy. I'm sure it will be much harder to get you in my second man-trap. But since you paid so nicely and you are my son, I’ll let you catch your breath before I annihilate you in round two” she smiled and walked to her bag, throwing me a bottled water before drinking some herself. We made eye contact and I considered a strategy for a few seconds after that. She would not be an easy target, but I was sure that I’d be able to get past her defenses in our next contest

“Alright I’m ready!” I finally declared, coming to her slowly. She was moving slowly so I should too, making sure to remain aware of my surroundings at all times and consistently keep track of her next moves...I didn't actually know how to counter all of them but I knew that I could do better with an awareness of our relative positions than I could without one. She yawned into her hand, straightening her back in preparation for me.

I knew she would be going for a reverse headscissors this match. I knew those thighs and glutes could destroy me if she wanted to use them as deadly weapons, I’d have to avoid that. That means no ground game, try and keep things upright unless you can get behind her. That was a good first idea, get behind her before you attack. She barely seems to react to me, so I just walked a half circle around her then moved in for the kill.

“What's wrong, baby boy, Scared of mommy” she started grinning really wide at me and shaking her body just a bit. If she was trying to throw me off she succeeded right there, although I will admit that with her I couldn’t always tell what the actual goal was. I mean she did catfish me into wrestling her….

I jumped in, grabbing at her arm, I felt just how muscular it was. The bicep wasn’t huge but she definitely had a lot of hardness under that let me know exactly how she could choke me out so easily in that grapevine. We wrestled standee g up, grappling each other’s shoulders for a few minutes. Then mom just smirked at me.

“I’m going to beat you this time” I said with a confidence I had pulled out of nowhere, but I knew I’d never beat her if I gave into despair. I strutted forward as hard as I could, trying to push her back and down so she fell on the floor back-first. She did something to flip me over her and onto the ground.

I tried getting up after that but she just stood there, her feet right above my shoulders and her ass pointing straight down at me “Do you remember my second move, baby boy?” she asked, cruelly starting to flex her thighs at me. I couldn’t help but notice how defined and round her ass was...did it always look like that? I guess that was one quality of living somewhere cold, you never knew what kind of ass your loved ones were holding in their pants.

I snapped back into things when she started reaching down, I grabbed her wrists and lifted my head to pull it out, she responded my immediately grabbing my neck between her calves and flexing the muscles, cutting me off like I was a hose with a kink in it. “AAAAAH” I could only scream at the kind of pain her killer legs were applying to me. Seriously how did she get so strong down there? She just wrapped her arms around my torso and pulled it tight

“Shame, I was feeling like a standing scissors’ she mused at me like it wasn’t a big deal, before jumping down so she was laying across my body but revered to it,. I grabbed her legs with both hands and tried my best to part them….and part they did!

“Tough break mom, looks like you aren’t going to be squeezing the life out of this neck any time soon...better luck next time!” I had no reason to be so snidely, of course, since she was only tricking me. I held her thighs apart and she backed up, her huge ass crashing right into my face! OK, well not monumentally enormous or anything, but definitely bigger than mine and harder than a rock.

“Tough break for you, Benjy-Boy. Seems like I just beat your butt with mine” she said, grinding into my face some more before snapping her thighs down like a steel trap. The woman had an explosive strength I never quite counted on.

“Do you like being down there, Benjy?” she asked, tightening intermittently while occasionally letting me breathe ‘Tap my thigh a few times if you like it, OK?” she suggested, suddenly changing things up on me... How was I supposed to submit now if things got too intense? I started yelling

“Hey those aren’t the rules, you can’t just change everything up on me like-” I was cut off when she backed her ass right against my face, completely smothering me to the point of muteness while gripping me with her thighs. There was a layer of shorts between my face and her crack, maybe some panties too (I didn’t feel any but you never know). I could definitely smell her scent though, and we sweat. She was all weird, but definitely not something I’d just jump into because I felt like it.

“Oh you must be loving my big, round ass!” mom mocked, lightly rubbing me through my shorts “Oh yes, definitely enjoying it!” she then sent a jolt of pressure around my neck...she wasn’t squeezing as hard as she could. It wasn’t enough to choke me or anything, just a single split-second of intensity before things returned to normal. I grabbed her ass with both hands to try and push myself out

“MMPH MMPH MMPH” would probably describe the next thing I said, which mom seemed to have found hilarious, she reached her hand back to control my head while she started laughing at me

”Oh, you do seem to just love my ass! Thanks, I do a lot of squats to get this much stronger than you!’ she mocked, playing with my head a bit. She definitely had some powerful glutes, but I didn’t really appreciate the language she used to describe herself. What was that, baby boy?” she said in a mocking tone as she pressed me in even harder “Is it too easy for you to breathe?” and with that she tightened her legs again, pressing even harder than she had been before. I could feel the blood stop moving through my neck, and whatever meager breaths I was getting through her as cheeks before this started were now lost entirely in her expert demonstration of strength.

I gave up right about then, and started wildly slapping her thighs in an attempt to tap out, She just laughed again “Oh, you do love being down there, I knew you would! ~ and you have such pathetic little slaps, they don’t hurt one bit!” she said, rubbing her chest all over me and lightly kissing my thighs “I wonder why you would be enjoying this so much

I was quickly starting to lose consciousness, slapping around the best I could, and suddenly I felt her arms going around my torso. Her thighs suddenly released and I took a few deep breaths, happy to finally have some opportunity at respiration. “Mom please I submit!” I said, no longer caring for pride I guess. Her ass had changed things for me, I suppose. Now I was just worried about surviving.

“Oh honey, that’s so sweet of you!” she said, adjusting her feet. I briefly wondered why she was setting herself up like this, but I realized it when she suddenly straightened her legs out, easily taking me with her! My mom had just lifted me off the ground in an incredibly casual deadlift, how strong was this woman “Yes, this is a better position” she said to herself more than to me, or at least it sounded like that from her tone.

“A better position for what?” I started squirming and trying to break out, shaking my bodies much as I could as I was being held nearly upside-down, hoping that something I could do would make her drop me. She swung with me just a bit but mostly kept me aloft through sheer strength of will and thigh, Speaking of which, she shoved me between those.

I smelled her womanhood first, which definitely had some physiological effects I’d rather it didn’t. After that I got right where she wanted me, my neck between her two strong thighs as she casually yawned and started to constrict me, holding my head between her thighs in a standing scissor! “This is how you take a guy down” she mused, before dropping my upper body like a sack of potatoes.

To give her a bit of credit, she didn't hold me quite tightly enough that my neck would snap,, although the change in bend definitely had me hurting in her grip as my lower body fell to the ground and I was stuck with my chin up against her ass again. I reached up to grab thighs and she didn't even try to stop me, instead just squeezing harder and harder. Ne neck, head, and especially jaw all felt like they were going to explode!

I slapped her thighs again “hah, does my little wimpy baby not have the strength to get out of cobra’s thighs? Or are you just telling me how much you love it down there?’ she gave me an extra pulse of strength….how hard could this woman squeeze me? I considered and decided that I would rather never find out.

I huffed slightly and she squeezed even harder, changing her position a bit so her ass was directly in front of my eyes “So, you seem like you may want to surrender soon. I have a bit of a proposition for you. Kiss my ass and I will take that as an admission that I defeated you and you submit. But you have to really kiss my ass. Does that sound like a deal?”

I hit her thighs even harder “Oh, right, you aren’t in much of a position to talk right now. How about this, if it sounds like a deal twitch your left foot?” I did as she said and more, swinging it around so hard I could feel pain from my ankle flopping. She found that funny and eased up on the scissors before grabbing my head with both hands and bringing it up to her ass ‘So this has been fun, but you can just kiss away if you want to get out of it”

Her ass was only half-covered by the gym shorts at this point, the round and jiggly white flesh of her under bun was staring me right in the face and I immediately started kissing my own mother’s ass. It was humiliating, yes, but it was an opportunity to escape the eternal oppression of her thighs. She sighed slightly as I did the left cheek. She sighed slightly heavier when I did the right.

“That was a great kissing” she said, rubbing my head tenderly with the hands she hid behind her back “But unfortunately, I didn't tell you to kiss my cheeks, is aid kiss my ass!” and with that she started squeezing even harder, forcing me to open my mouth and let out a scream as she dug her strong thighs in ever deeper into me.

“Now, let’s try all of this again? Kiss my ass Benjy, and kiss it for real!’ she grabbed the side of her shorts and uncovered her crack. I smother myself willingly this time, getting in as close as I could before I started puckering my lips, getting at whatever I could until I felt her legs loose and my head hit the mats. I was hyperventilating as she was walking around, lightly rubbing herself “Nice” she said, kicking me in the head to make sure that I was still alive ‘although next time I may ask for a French kiss”

I groaned at that and she sat beside me, getting in the lotus position again “Bet you didn’t expect your mom to be so powerful, huh?” she said with a big toothy smile.

“Of course I didn’t!” I shot back, slowly getting to an upright seated position ‘how the hell did you get so strong?” I had rather questions for her but I didn’t want to ask someone who could kick my ass so easily why they were so perverted. Just sounded like a recipe for disaster.

“Oh, just some regular exercise and taking care of my body. Like what you started doing a few years back, but much more intense. And a lot of what has let me beat you has also been skill, which comes from years of practice and no small amount of training. Confidence also helps a lot more than you may expect, Benjamin”: she rubbed her chin and looked down at me curiously

“Yeah I guess it did” I rubbed my forehead. I could get up and challenge her again but what would the point be? May as well sit down for as long as she’d let me. “You really did come at me like a monster. I think I learned my lesson though” I said, trying to make eye contact but finding myself avoiding the intensity of her gaze.

“Learn your lesson? On what, the fact that you can never beat me? I suppose that would be a good one to learn” and with an explosive burst she jumped into a standing position and started stretching those big, muscular legs of heroes. She was flexible, I’d give her that. “Do you finally realize that there is absolutely no chance of you scoring a single fall on me? You aren’t just going to be a loser, Benjamin...you will lose by as wide a margin as humanly possible! To your own middle-aged mother! I can’t imagine how embarrassing that must be…”

She was mocking me, maybe goading me too. I could have reacted more strongly but I legitimately just wasn’t feeling it at that point. I opened my mouth as if in protest then looked down “Please mom, please I’ll let you keep the money just don’t make me go another round with you” I begged, hoping to appeal to her better nature.

“Oh I’m definitely keeping the money. But I have a little thing called pride in my work. I don’t just take the cash for a job and then not do it because my son is being a little coward” she reached down and grabbed my chin “You’ve taken two of the moves that I sue to beat men. Now you are going to take the third, whether you like it or not” her teeth were starting to grit at this point, her stare became more intense, and she was flexing her arms in a way that seems so much more aggressive and terrifying than previously flexes had been.

I saw she was serious and got up on my feet, only to immediately get thrown off of them “hah, what a pathetic fighter!” she said with a brightness in her voice, before getting down and pressing my side, flipping me onto my front “Can you even get up? Do a pushup Benjamin. NO!”

I tried to push myself up with my arms but my mom plated a foot on my back, soon followed by most of her weight, pressing my chest into the floor and before too long leaving me gasping for air. ‘Pathetic, just like I suspected” she mused, before taking her foot off and flipping me over again “tell me baby Benjy, do you have any idea why they call me Boa?” she got down low, things started to sit.

“Because that’s the name you chose for yourself?” I started running my mouth to try and keep her away “because it's feminine and threatening, a nice juxtaposition that keeps guys on their toes? Because you know that if you call yourself something like-” she cut me off with finger against my lips, then pulled my torso across one of her thighs. It felt so big and strong under me that I couldn’t resist but to reach down and grab it. She gave me her soft smile as she placed the other thighs around my torso

“It's because of my body scissors” she said, gracefully wrapping her legs around me and hooking her ankles at the other end “they are like a constricting snake. See?” and with that she started tightening the grip, just a bit. I gasped and she cooed, getting in more closely “You like how that feels, baby boy?” she blew into my ear again before lightly nibbling it. I gasped and tried to reach down and adjust her thighs. “Oh no you don’t!” she corrected me, grabbing my arm and putting it in a bar as she straightens her body and started really going to town on my torso.

“Please mom” I begged, not sure what to say as I fingered her ankles with the arm she wasn’t holding, feeling my elbow played with as the legs squeezed even more tightly “hey stop you’re making it hard to breathe” I said, panicking just a bit, before feeling her squeeze even harder. I was flexing all the muscles in my midsection in an attempt to keep her force at bay but they did next to nothing against an assault from a force like her thighs, I found myself getting squished between their mighty grasp “Mom please!”

“Benjamin, you paid to wrestle and now we wrestle” she squeezed my midsection even harder, air was starting to thrush from my diaphragm and I started slapping her ankles with my other hand, I had lost most of my dexterity “you really shouldn’t pay for things you are just going to hate and shun. It's not financially wise and it’s socially very rude” she said before she tightened again, this time squeezing a colossal quantity of air from my torso!

I was pinned and helpless, considering tapping out but not quite there yet. I didn't think she’d even accept one if I did and at some level I guess I hoped for the match to not end with me just getting pinned thrice and thrown away like yesterday’s news. So I struggled in her grip as she tightened even more “Mom...no, stop” I managed to weakly get out, wasting precious air on the request

“Please start squeezing even harder?” she mocked, doing just she had asserted I asked, taking her legs into my torso. Looked down and saw how big and hard they were, how my body was stretching a round in acceptance of them. I was like a balloon she was just wrapping her fingers around to see what she could do with it, and I couldn’t put myself in any other position no matter how hard I tried to struggle.

I tapped as hard as I could with both hands but she just laughed at me. I Wasn't just falling into despair, as the legs wrapped around me harder and harder I felt myself falling toward death, started to think that I was trapped her forever and my sadistic mom would murder me on the mats for what I had done. As I looked closer at the legs they started to pop out, actually looking like the bodies of two enormous snakes that had considered me for dinner. I was in a pair of jaws, wasn’t I? And they had every plan on making an easy meal out of me. I tried to scream again.

My head shot up and I looked at mom again and I slapped both of her thighs and she just kept staring at me. I was mouthing something but then I started seeing stars, my vision was being invaded by purple and black swirls that covered up the outside world. I reached for a thigh and found my hands disobeyed me, just like my lungs when I told them that they needed to draw more breath. Instead of freedom all of my efforts had rewarded me with nothing but a one-way ride to the mat, consciousness soon fading from my body entirely.

Time just sort of skipped after that. One minute I was under her thighs and the next I was getting up. I had a slight bruise on my chest...also I was bare chested. I looked down and saw that I was also naked from the waist down...mom had stripped me! I pushed myself up but found myself hurting from even attempting to stand

“Ahh, baby boy, no need to torture yourself like that” came a sultry voice. I looked up and there she was, mom was butt-naked and sauntering toward me. Everything was shaved and firm, and her stride allowed it to jiggle freely. I don’t think I’d ever seen her anywhere close to that naked before. She didn’t seem to mind.

She walked to me until her feet were on either side of my chest, her genitals staring down at me as she placed her hands on my hips “Now” she said “You have gone through the first half of my session. Now, there is a second apart that I tend to do to all the guys I session with. Just to make sure that they leave with a smile on their face and a positive opinion on me.

“What’s that?” I asked in terror, seeing my own serpent of a mother flaunt herself above me. Suddenly my question was answered as she lowered herself...I thought she was going to slam her waist into my chest, but instead she just squatted

“Oh, I taught you about all of that a few years ago, didn't I?” she asked, her hands going behind her back and rubbing my penis. I shot up, bucking as she brought my genitals to life. She smiled at me in a rather maternal look, before rubbing some more. I think the excitement helped but she seemed to just know exactly what to do with me. I guess she was using her experience, but her hands were like a damned machine as they worked me up and down again and again. “Let’s just slip this in, shall we?”

“Wait, what do-” I began, before feeling my tip enter her. Then she sat down, taking my entire shaft “Wheat” I was getting mounted by my own mother, the same one who had given birth to me 18 years ago and knocked me out a few minutes ago. And I was enjoying the hell out of it!’

She recognized how hurt I was, grabbing my hands in hers as she gentle started bouncing up and down on me, not exactly bucking but making sure to put in enough energy that I was brought closer to ecstasy with each distinct bounce. She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek ‘are you enjoying this, Benjamin

“Oh, mommy” I began, before she clenched every muscle in her body on me, holding me in a painful ecstasy as she worked a bit faster this time

“No, not mommy. Call me boa while we do this” she kissed across my face. She focused on my nose before my lips, passionately tonguing me as she took my cock inside of her, bouncing at a faster tempo as she really worked me from every angle she possibly could. She was so good at this, I honestly had completely forgiven her from all the pain she had caused a few seconds into it. She had just...shown me something I never knew I would be able to know until that day.

I got close and she got fatter, lightly nuzzling me as she breathed into my ear, her hips shaking like crazy as she ground herself more deeply into me “yes, yes” she moaned “I am almost there too...just cum inside of me, Kay hon?”

I guess she just liked cream pies, and hoped she was on the pill. Like A man possessed I started bucking into her bucking and biting my bottom lip as I closed my eyes and had the most intensely explosive orgasm of my life, gasping for air as I left her full of my seed with a smile on her face and a hand in my hair.

“That was very nice, baby boy” she commented down at me ‘let's go home”

We did, and had many more sessions after that.

This was a 23-page ($69) commission. Please message me if you'd ever want a commission, I'd write nearly anything!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, grapevine, headscissors, knockout, mother, session