Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jul-19, 18:31
Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post What's it like?

Hey everyone,

I've been a member for this forum for a while and I've enjoyed reading the stories that are shared (fiction and non-fiction). I've just been offered a new job which will make me some decent money. Money that I can use for sessions!

I've always imagined what being headscissored feels like and the view that you get from a reverse headscissor. But no the same time, I'm new to this session business and wondered what it's like meeting someone who's going to perform your fetish. Is it weird? Is it calm and relaxing?

I've seen a lot of the greats are in the US but I was wondering what great session wrestlers are in the UK? Any recommendations would be ace!
Old 24-Jul-19, 20:02
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: What's it like?

You can meet some wrestlers at Submission Room in London and at Wrestling Factory in Manchester, really everyone who works there is a very good session. Scorpion, Amethyst, Inferno, Axa and Raven usually get the most great reviews out of that group. My personal favorite is Chloe Davis in the West Midlands but you might be taken with someone smaller.

Added after 24 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about what being scissored is like. It can feel very different depending on the physique of the girl trapping you and the technique and intensity she uses.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 24-Jul-19 at 20:02.
Old 25-Jul-19, 04:48
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Adams [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone,

I've been a member for this forum for a while and I've enjoyed reading the stories that are shared (fiction and non-fiction). I've just been offered a new job which will make me some decent money. Money that I can use for sessions!

I've always imagined what being headscissored feels like and the view that you get from a reverse headscissor. But no the same time, I'm new to this session business and wondered what it's like meeting someone who's going to perform your fetish. Is it weird? Is it calm and relaxing?

I've seen a lot of the greats are in the US but I was wondering what great session wrestlers are in the UK? Any recommendations would be ace!
Head scissors can be painful, but the pain can be pleasurable if you have the fetish.

I never found sessions relaxing, exactly. I've found them a nice diversion, exciting, sexy, sometimes intense, but a fun intense. Sometimes not fun if the chemistry wasn't there, but more often they're fun.

London has some good studios. Decide how tough a lady you want to see and have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 08:48
Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I usually find it very nerve racking when that moment you reach outside her hotel room and knock on the door!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunk For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 08:52
Points: 276,474, Level: 100 Points: 276,474, Level: 100 Points: 276,474, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,192 Times in 6,811 Posts

Mike,

Please don't duplicate your posts, it just gets confusing. I've just replied to the other identical thread you opened here.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You're not missing anything though (from my reply). I just recommended the same places to go for events and parties where you can meet the girls and have relatively inexpensive mini-sessions.
Old 25-Jul-19, 09:42
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I usually find it very nerve racking when that moment you reach outside her hotel room and knock on the door!
It's best not to have sessions in hotel rooms unless you're seeing a travelling wrestler.

The best places in the UK (IMHO) are:

Pippa L'Vinn's Wrestling Factory in Manchester,
Monica's Wrestling Centre in London
The Submission Room in London

Great facilities, great people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-19, 16:42
Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mike,

Please don't duplicate your posts, it just gets confusing. I've just replied to the other identical thread you opened here.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You're not missing anything though (from my reply). I just recommended the same places to go for events and parties where you can meet the girls and have relatively inexpensive mini-sessions.
Yeah sorry mate I posted in the wrong part and couldn't work out how to delete it

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can meet some wrestlers at Submission Room in London and at Wrestling Factory in Manchester, really everyone who works there is a very good session. Scorpion, Amethyst, Inferno, Axa and Raven usually get the most great reviews out of that group. My personal favorite is Chloe Davis in the West Midlands but you might be taken with someone smaller.

Added after 24 minutes:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] about what being scissored is like. It can feel very different depending on the physique of the girl trapping you and the technique and intensity she uses.
I'll have to look out for that Manchester one! I've just moved to Manchester so this perfect! Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's best not to have sessions in hotel rooms unless you're seeing a travelling wrestler.

The best places in the UK (IMHO) are:

Pippa L'Vinn's Wrestling Factory in Manchester,
Monica's Wrestling Centre in London
The Submission Room in London

Great facilities, great people.
Oh wow these are brilliant! Thank you for letting me know. I've just moved to Manchester to the wrestling factory is going to be one of my first stops!
Old 28-Jul-19, 13:34
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Adams [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah sorry mate I posted in the wrong part and couldn't work out how to delete it

I'll have to look out for that Manchester one! I've just moved to Manchester so this perfect! Thank you

Oh wow these are brilliant! Thank you for letting me know. I've just moved to Manchester to the wrestling factory is going to be one of my first stops!
You will not be disappointed by anyone from The Wrestling Factory!

Just be absolutely clear what it is you want from the session, i.e. fully-comp, semi-comp, fantasy, domination etc. and Pippa will recommend the most suitable wrestler to provide the kind of session you would like.
Old 28-Jul-19, 14:43
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Here is the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] From your original post it sounds like it's best to ask for a light semicomp session. Remember that during the session it's not impolite to tell whoever you meet that you would like her to use a bit more or a bit less intensity, not use a hold she has just put you in again, request her to do something specific, etc.
Old 28-Jul-19, 17:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You will not be disappointed by anyone from The Wrestling Factory!

Just be absolutely clear what it is you want from the session, i.e. fully-comp, semi-comp, fantasy, domination etc. and Pippa will recommend the most suitable wrestler to provide the kind of session you would like.
In addition, I'd recommend that you start with semi-competitive or easier and you can ask the lady to dial it up rather than starting with fully and asking them to dial it down if it's too intense.

Tags
headscissor, session, wrester, wrestling