Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-19, 20:12
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Vanessa (Tempest)

Absolutely. By the way, I’m not badmouthing Lisa; just saying I’ve heard from some Tempest girls they’ve gotten frustrated working for her at times...

My session with Blake went at least 75-80 minutes and Lisa was out running errands. When Blake was done with me, we had the place to ourselves.

Those who have met Blake and Sierra... I’m curious. I used to always want to wrestle the Nikki Fierce / Ashley Wildcat knockout queens. Then I sessioned with Blake who was more sensual and strong enough to be fun but never going to actually hurt me. Nikki and Ashley both hurt me lol. At the end she had me in a reverse head scissor while she tortured me in other ways and I kept grabbing at her thighs because I was trying to be struggling. Her legs felt so good under my hands but the pressure was merely “firm.” She thought I was actually struggling so she backed off and I said, “actually can you squeeze me harder?” And she did.

Not sure if she ever squeezed all out but it eventually got to be enough that I was hopeful I’d pass out. I never did but it was hot and I enjoyed it.

Could Sierra squeeze hard enough in an otherwise sensual or fantasy session to make me feel like “ok damn this tiny little thing has a strong hold on me!”

As I alluded to before, Vaness surprised me. She didn’t look like an athlete to me (hot and fit sure) but damn her legs were strong.

Sierra is so beautiful but at some point I’d want to feel like if I wasn’t defending myself, she could squeeze me hard enough to get my attention.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-19, 21:07
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I've wrestled Kayla twice at Lisa, and they were both pretty amazing each time.

Sometimes it's tough to get a hold of Lisa because she seems to be out of town over the weekends but once you have established contact she's very good.

I know what you mean by pauses during the session however. I've experienced similar where the action stops and all of a sudden you're just talking. Which isn't the worst, but honestly I don't want to talk to anyone @300-400 an hour.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustang40k For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 02:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely. By the way, I’m not badmouthing Lisa; just saying I’ve heard from some Tempest girls they’ve gotten frustrated working for her at times...

My session with Blake went at least 75-80 minutes and Lisa was out running errands. When Blake was done with me, we had the place to ourselves.
I'd heard that too. I'm not sure what I should say about it on a public forum but I'd heard that as well, and it's nothing extreme like not paying them.

Everyone I've talked to says that Lisa is very careful and protective, that's why she's so hard to book for the first time.
Old 08-Jan-19, 17:50
Last Achievements

Yep - I hesitated to say anything but I think the caveat is sufficient. It’s nothing extreme. It’s not a slam on Lisa.

It’s in the same vein as what new clients go through. She runs a very tight ship. That’s not for every client and not for every contractor / employee.

I have a session planned for next week with Vanessa and a new role play idea I’m super excited about and she says she is, too.

I hope she’s as good as I remember!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-19, 16:11
Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Hi all, I am considering a semi comp session with Vanessa. I am not a big guy (just under 150 lbs currently). How is she for scissors and figure four scissors? Does she do prolonged scissor holds? How would you compare her to Hotstuff Hollie in terms of wrestling, size, etc.? Thanks!
Old 11-Jan-19, 16:53
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Vanessa held me for a long time. I never sessioned with Holly but Vanessa was well worth the money.

I don't think Sierra can do competitive or even really semi-competitive. Other clients have told me she's stronger than she looks but that doesn't really mean she does either. But Lisa has said Sierra is great at roleplay. (Which is why I always refer Lisa. She can steal my money if she wanted to with Sierra but she told me that she's prob not my type)
Old 11-Jan-19, 20:29
Last Achievements

Is Vanessa a “looker”? I consider Hollie, Electra the hottest session wrestlers of my generation. Who’s a common session wrestler she would compare to in terms of her scissors? She’s listed as 5’0 100 lbs one place and 5’4 120 another.
The Following User Says Thank You to John84 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-19, 14:26
Last Achievements

She’s got very striking features. She looks like her pictures. Note that if you follow her on Instagram there are some old pics there where she’s 20 pounds lighter. I think she’s much hotter now.

She doesn’t have a lot of chest and she’s certainly, by bikini model standards, got a little bit of fat around her belly.

If you’re looking for a flawless supermodel with a bikini perfect body, she’s not it. But I think she’s smoking hot. Her legs are just about perfect and are, IMO, freakishly strong. When she squeezes, they’re actually rock hard. Some women, even some good ones with some amazing muscles, don’t have that. Vanessa’s legs literally feel like solid granite when they’re clamped on you.

Anyways,.. best I can tell you is like I said... she looks like her pictures.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-19, 18:31
Last Achievements

yeah hard to tell from her current pics her true size. similar to Extreme Electra prior to her bikini fitness competitions? not looking for bikini body but also don't want to wrestle someone who is out of shape. How about compared to other Tempest wrestlers past and present such as Jolie or Sierra? I'm between Michi Moon or Vanessa (Lady Lourdes). Prefer smaller wrestlers in general with heavy focus on scissors (semi comp; I can put in holds and can try to escape)
Old 21-Feb-19, 16:22
Last Achievements

I’m going to talk about things most people would call negatives. Vanessa has a smaller chest and her midsection is not without some surface fat.

That’s it. She’s got a flat stomach just not so low in body fat you see abs. She’s got gorgeous eyes and a great smile. She’s got amazing legs. Short but great to look at and amazing to feel. Smooth, very tight skin, crazy hard muscles.

And she can fucking inflict pain.

Don’t mistake my post. She’s not remotely fat. I’m saying the worst thing I can say about her is that her tummy isn’t fat free.

I think she’s a fox and a killer one at that. Very strong little package. I’ve never felt stronger scissors and I’ve been in the legs of Nikki Fierce and Ashley Wildcat.