Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-13, 01:58
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts
Default Denise, The Wrestler

I met Denise a couple of weeks ago at the gym. We had entertaining banter back and forth and decided to get together for dinner on Friday. During some good food and wine, I found out Denise has a passion for wrestling. She regularly wrestles for the exercise and crossfit benefits. After another glass of wine we decided to go to her place for a match.

Denise had a nice house on the west side with a loft. This loft was definitely her exercise room. (click on thumbnails for details)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She had a great set of wrestling mats

...and a stripper pole?

She corrected me and said that it was a "dance pole". "It helps me warm up for wrestling."

With that, Denise said that she would change into her "wrestling attire" and would be back in a minute. I asked about what I would wear and she simply replied "whatever you're comfortable in".

Five minutes later Denise walks out of the upstairs bathroom in a stunning red thong and bra. She immediately jumps up onto the dance pole to limber up.

I was sitting on the sofa...floored by this exotic beauty.

I'm not sure where Denise got her dance pole training, but she definitely looked like a professional.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Needless to say Denise was warmed up for our wrestling match...and so was I!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-13, 02:34
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: Denise, The Wrestler

Obviously the pole show got me going. Denise coaxed me into shedding my clothes down to my underwear. Honestly, at this point, I wanted to go nude!

We moved over to the mats and got into a wrestling stance. Denise made the first move and got me into a headlock.

From there she went to a flying scissors

I was able to counter with a full nelson and bodyscissors

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She wiggled her way out and reversed her position with a headlock and pinning my arm between her legs

I broke her hold and went for a cradle pin

Little did I know that Denise would go for a dirty tactic and squeeze my package. I was surprised and lost my hold.

Denise went on the offensive with a tight breast smother hold. She was really strong, but her bra got in the way...and allowed me to breathe.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I couldn't pry her scissors apart, which was wearing me down more than her smother, so I used a dirty tactic of my own. I wedged my forearm into Denise's crotch and applied as much pressure as I could.

She released her scissors hold, but she was really pissed! Denise wrapped herself around me and then performed an excellent crossbody pin.

I could not bridge or force Denise off of me. She would contort her body, and center of gravity, so that I couldn't budge. On top of that, her leg scissors on my arm was so extreme that I started to lose circulation to my hand.

I had to concede the first round to Denise.
Old 29-Jun-13, 17:59
Points: 4,781, Level: 29 Points: 4,781, Level: 29 Points: 4,781, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hot match, more please!
Old 29-Jun-13, 22:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr-marc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hot match, more please!
Thanks for the feedback. There will be more - Round 2 gets a little more intimate. Round 3 gets into oil.

I'm still learning the Daz environment, so it's been a little slow producing. The next two rounds should be pretty good, but it's going to take me some time to get it out.
Old 29-Jun-13, 23:39
Last Achievements

Just some background. The fictional Denise character in my story, and graphics, is based on 3 women - all named Denise.

The first is Denise from DWW. Sexy as hell and a great wrestler. She can take any man or woman in a match and put up a great fight.

The second is Denise Masino. She hasn't wrestled much, but she is an awesome bodybuilder.

The third Denise is my ex-wife. She runs marathons and has a ton of stamina. The only time we ever wrestled she got me into a headscissors hold. I was extremely excited - poking through my boxers. My ex thought that it was really weird that I'd be turned on to something like wrestling and never wanted to do it again.

You put all three together and you have my fictional character, "Denise, The wrestler".

Last edited by calwrest; 13-Jul-13 at 14:33.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-13, 01:44
Temporary group
Points: 23,628, Level: 67 Points: 23,628, Level: 67 Points: 23,628, Level: 67
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,774 Times in 185 Posts

nice works.
Old 13-Jul-13, 04:03
Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50 Points: 13,699, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

CalWrest,

This is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen! I just love how your artwork illustrates the story and brings it to life. Your "Denise" looks fabulous. I would love to learn how to illustrate like that. Great job! And Thanks.
Old 13-Jul-13, 14:31
Last Achievements

Thanks. I was turned on to DAZ 3D from a previous post...wish I could find it to give thanks. I do want to thank Opmogura for giving me one very important critique about lighting, plus feedback on software installation.

I'm still learning a lot about the 3D graphics world, so I hope my quality of work increases.

BTW, I should have round 2 posted this weekend.

Last edited by calwrest; 13-Jul-13 at 14:46.
The Following User Says Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-13, 15:59
Last Achievements

Round 2

Well, after an embarrassing turn of events in Round 1, I did learn a couple of things about Denise:
- She’s strong, especially her legs
- She’s very quick
- Denise knows wrestling – she was on her high school wrestling team and was quite good
- She uses dirty tactics

Denise wanted to start round 2 in a standard referee position. She elected to take bottom.

She looked pretty formidable in her stance. I had some high school wrestling experience myself and definitely knew the routine. While surveying where to position myself Denise said “C’mon big boy, come mount me” with a chuckle.

I slid my arm around her slender waist, being sure to “accidentally” brush the underside of her breasts – she quivered slightly. I pulled her in tight and felt her solid abs – she was sporting a bit of perspiration. Denise said “on three…1…2…” Well three never came. She jumped the gun, reversed her position and had me on my back.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Denise caught me off guard. I bridged to keep out of the pin. Denise poured on the pressure and tried to leverage me back on to my shoulders. Even though Denise had great positioning, I was finally able to break her hold through sheer brute strength.

I quickly turned around and jumped to my feet, only to find Denise standing, ready to pounce. On instinct, I ran at her and grabbed her at waist level. I wrapped my arms tightly and lifted her into a standing bearhug.

I poured on the pressure. I wasn’t expecting her to submit, but I was looking for time to figure out my next move…plus the view was pretty good. Denise was having a hard time breathing, she decided to make my breathing difficult too. With both hands Denise grabbed my hair and forced me into her cleavage for a breast smother.

My breathing was somewhat restricted, but she didn’t have me in the most effective position. What was a concern though was the hair pulling. I’ve never had anyone do that before… it hurt. At this point I threw us both to the ground to break the hold.

Denise was on her stomach and I quickly jumped her. I thought to myself “you want hair pulling and breast smothering, well bring it on bitch”. While straddling Denise I went for the easy target – her pony tail. Pulling back on her hair slowed down her thrashing so that I could untie her top.

Her bikini top fell away (honestly, I’m not sure how it stayed on through round 1) and she went into action. Denise used her great leg strength to buck me off her. I let go of her hair to counter with a body scissors. We rolled around and ended up in somewhat of a stalemate.

I captured one of Denise’s legs in a scissors while trying to split her in two by grabbing the other leg. Denise had me in a side breast-headlock, smothering me. I reached around and went for the “crotch claw”…she plays dirty, so can I.

She broke her hold and twisted her body around. Her legs went flying and she caught me in a headscissors while grabbing my leg. My previous crotch claw opened the door to Denise’s version…the “cock claw”. While immobilized, she snaked her hand underneath my waist band and grabbed my semi-hard member at the base, with her middle finger protruding to catch my ball sack…she definitely knew the male anatomy…and how to inflict pain or passion. At this point she was going easy on me.

Afraid of what was going to happen next, I swung my left leg over to go for a double headscissors. Fortunately/unfortunately I accidentally hit Denise in the head with my knee. This knocked her off, but didn’t slow her down…pissed her off more than anything else.

I got to my knees, but Denise was quicker. She jumped on my back and went for the “Blade Runner” move. Her thighs were strong and convulsed as she started twisting my head and neck around.

I timed her contractions and ripped my head from her grip just a she was about to squeeze again. I tackled her from behind and brought her to the mat. I quickly got her into a side body scissors. She went to turn and bridge as an attempt to break my hold. I quickly grabbed her armed and readjusted my scissors around her chest.

What Denise used as a weapon was also a liability. Her large natural breasts were pliable, allowing my scissors to sink into a solid hold. I slowly built up pressure while extending Denise’s arm. She pawed at my legs with her free arm, but to no avail. She tried to squirm her body so that my scissors was lower on her ribcage, but her breasts were in the way.

Denise could take a lot of pressure and pain in her breasts, but this was too much. She finally yelled “give” while tapping my thigh. Though this was a short round, I think I showed Denise that I can hold my own.

It’ll be interesting to see what surprises Denise has in store for round 3 …and who will be the ultimate winner of the match.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-13, 14:55
Last Achievements

Before round 3 - The Main Event - I thought I'd share a couple of past practice rounds Denise had.

Benj1707 described this hold, which I never heard of, but thought it interesting to render. Here's his narrative:

...her opponent trapped in her ‘Leg Nelson’...

He’s face down...she’s on knees straddling his back, facing his feet. ...she slides her feet along the floor and under his arms. His upper arms are trapped in the crook of her knees. Leaning forward slightly she hooks one foot after the other behind his neck. Then a tuck and a forceful roll to put her face down and him on his back...his upper body suspended. Her legs are bent and she powers to straighten them...forcing his head forward and his arms back! Her legs being much stronger than her arms—his chest is being split in two...the pain blistered along his sternum! Submission is instantaneous!

Getting in positon

The execution
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post: