Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-11, 00:45
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Andrea Giacomi's Blog

Going thru my archives, and found these blog entries of Andrea Giacomi from last year, might be of interest (edited out irrelevant stuff)
**my bad...I intended to post this in the stories section

Andrea Giacomi's Blog: life, bodybuilding & my everyday rambles…

mamma

February 28, 2011 on 7:59 am | In Life |

on to stuff all you guys want to hear about….rough, tough, muscle, sweat, grrrrrrr!!! haha, so the wreslting shoot went well lastnight. did alot of scissor stuff & then at the end it was straight grappling. it was fun but about halfway through i was like “why didnt we do this at the beginning?” i was worn out! recording two 15 minute non stop grappling vids is not as easy as it looks & i am in good cardiovascular shape. well i was out of breath let me tell ya. the first guy was about 210 and i would say the match was a draw. we had equal submissions. the second guy was no contest. i beat him everytime & he weighed about 160 HA! yea i had 20 lbs on him.

bustling & hustling

February 27, 2011 on 9:53 am |

In Baking/Decorating, Life, Photo/Video Shoots/Interviews, Training |

hello hello hello…i know i havent updated in awhile. it was a busy week i will say. the weather here in LA has cooled down a bit…BOO!!! i guess its winter so we are bound to have some chilly weather from time to time. i guess i will have to wear a jacket everynow & then…i guess haha. so lets see…i recently did a wrestling shoot with steve’s wrestling adventures which was alot of fun. i always have fun wrestling & throwing around guys that enjoy it. especially when they are little guys. they can be tossed & squeezed so easily i have to be careful not to crack their rib or two or put them to sleep with a chokehold or even scissors HA. later this evening i am going to be shooting with grappling gals / MWV videos. both wrestling & grappling sites for all you wrestling fans. its cool to shoot videos like this. not only does it pay GOOD but its fun & a great workout.

Last edited by stymie; 31-Dec-11 at 01:05.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: