Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-17, 20:57
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default German Bitch

Shortly before.
English is not my first language. The following text will therefore not only be full of mistakes, but probably also difficult to read. I have published about 140 stories on my blog. All in German only. If you want, I'd translate more stories. It takes some time... This is my very first try.

The translation was done with various tools and a dictionary.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

German Bitch

Ted stood behind a shelf while shopping and overheard a group of girls standing on the other side. In the discounter you always met students, because the shop was only a street away from school.

Ted wasn't exactly popular at school. Most guys made fun of him because of his skinny small stature. But now he just heard the girls making fun of him as well. Alice! The spoiled rich brat with the long cold platinum hair. She was arrogant and wore far too many pink clothes. And she always showed her long legs so the boys had something to look at. And the boys were watching. Not him. Not that her legs did not look great, but he didn't want to give the stupid goose the satisfaction.

"And he never seems to wash his hair!" another girl now said. "I think his parents are totally poor!" "I'm sure of it!" he heard Alice say. "And they couldn't give him a real body either. I wonder how small his penis must be. I mean, if the rest is so small!"

Her friends giggled and held her hands in front of her mouth. Ted was so angry. Alice had no decency at all and she pretended to do what she wanted!
"At least I didn't get a augmentation mammoplasty!" Ted said and grinned naughtily back.

Alice's face took on an angry expression. Almost intimidating, as Ted thought. "You take that back, kid, or I'll smash your face!" Alice said coldly.

He actually saw her clenching her fists. Which looked kind of sexy too. He also noticed that her hands were bigger than his. Which again produced impressive fists. Did she really think she could beat him? Of course she was bigger, but she was almost as thin as him. And there was no question that he had more strength.

"Why? Isn't it true? Wasn't that Daddy's birthday present?"
"Okay, that's enough!", Alice called.

She took off her jeans jacket and handed it to one of her friends. Then she came up to Ted. Did she really want to fight? The girl who used to do her nails herself in every math class and peek into the mirror ten times an hour?

As Alice was threateningly planted herself in front of Ted, he had to admit that she looked extremely good. Beautiful tanned skin, a big mouth, a small nose and dark green eyes. But you could see the arrogance in her face. Her body was as slender as it should have been for a rich girl. And with her 1.75m, she wasn't small and clearly taller than Ted. She wore a denim skirt and black pantyhose. Her legs, which he could see well, were nice and long. And her thighs weren't as thin as Ted had suspected. In fact, on the contrary, they were almost fat. But still seemed tight.

"Last chance, Ted!" she called out.
"Ha!" laughed Ted. "What are you gonna do?"

He hadn't quite finished the sentence when Alice suddenly stood sideways and rammed her foot into his stomach. The minute he wanted to bend in pain, another kick hit him right on the chest. The kick had so much power that he was knocked off his feet and thrown against the shelf behind him. He fell hard on his butt while he was hit by various types of rice that fell off the shelf behind him.

The two kicks had hurt and he gasped for air.

"Cool!" one of the girls yelled. "Alice, you're a real karate girl!"
"And did you see him fly? Awesome! She must have muscles in her legs, "said another one of Alice's girlfriends. "Wait and see, I'm not finished yet!" Then Alice turned to Ted. "Get up!"
Ted didn't know why he listened to the arrogant bitch, but he got up. He was immediately greeted by Alice sneakers, that hit him in the face. This time he didn't go to the floor and just hit the shelf behind him.

"You don't stand a chance against me at all," Alice said objectively. "At least try to attack me!"

Ted suppressed the pain in his stomach and just stood there. Alice stood in front of him, hands on her hips. "Come on!" she said as if he were a child. He ran madly towards Alice to knock her down. But as soon as he came near her, as if out of the blue, she suddenly snapped her big fist at him. With a lot of power she punched him in the face and turned his head quickly to the side. For Ted, it was dark from one second to the next. His eyes rolled back and his body slackened in the middle of movement. Like a doll, he fell down lengthwise in front of Alice's feet.

Alice showed a half-hearted smile. "Pathetic!" she said and looked at her fist. "At least the nail polish is still fine." Then she turned to her two girlfriends. "One more minute, girls. I'm just making sure that this gnome really understood!"

Alice squatted down with an exaggerated sigh, grabbed Ted by the collar and lifted him up. A clear biceps appeared on her long arm. She bent her arm to pull Ted to herself and the biceps got plump and round. Big as an orange.

"Kiki? Pass me one of your wet wipes, will you?" The girl came closer and looked at Alice upper arm in surprise. "My God, Alice! Do you do bodybuilding?"
"I'm just keeping in shape!"
"Yet you still have a sick upper arm! Isn't it getting hard to keep him in the air?"
"That's all right, come on, get the wipe!"

Kiki gave Alice the cloth and Alice rubbed it over Ted's face. It still took a few seconds for Ted to regain consciousness. Almost frightened, he looked around when he regained consciousness. Then he wriggled wildly as he realized that he had no ground under his feet. Alice looked him in the face without mercy.

"You're so pathetic!" she said, letting go of his collar. With a sound of surprise Ted went down in front of Alice. There he touched his painful chin with one hand and looked at Alice angrily.

"Oh, just say you want more?" laughed Alice when she saw his look.
Ted didn't look at her. He piled up and turned to walk.
"I don't want anything more to do with you," he grumbled.

"Oh, no!" Alice shouted as Ted tried to get away. "I want another apology from you!"
Ted turned around again and looked at Alice defiantly. "No!" he just said.

As soon as he had said that, Alice foot hammered his face suddenly from side to side. Ted didn't quite know what happened when he got hit by her foot again. It hammered his face from left to right and back again.

Alice stood comfortably in front of him, one leg outstretched and beat his face elegantly back and forth. Keeping her leg in the air was apparently easy for her. One of the girls even filmed the process, which Ted didn't realize, because his head was used as a punching ball by Alice foot.

Ted was so groggy that he could hardly stand on his feet. When the whipping massage suddenly stopped, he would have just fallen over, if Alice wouldn't have grabbed him with an incredibly strong grip by his collar.
"Oh, no, not falling down yet! We do it differently! Come along, good boy!" Alice pulled Ted into the passage so that there was no shelf behind him. "Oh, and one more thing, Ted!" She reached with her left hand to her bust, while her right continued to clutch ted's collar. "These are one hundred percent natural!"

Then she stepped back one step, turned smoothly and suddenly Ted was struck by her foot. Alice foot hit Ted with such force that he lost consciousness from one second to the next. How he went down and slipped along the stone tiles, he could not remember.

"Awesome!" said one of the other girls. Alice looked down at Ted and smirked happily. Then she pushed her sneaker into his unconscious face. "That's enough for an apology, punk!" she said coldly.

"Wait, a photo, Alice!" called one of her friends. Alice grinned and made a biceps pose with her right arm. She proudly showed her big bulging biceps. She also stretched her right strong leg.

"Wow, cool!" called the girl who took her picture.

"Well, now that that's done, I guess we can get on with it!" said Alice and got off Ted's body, focusing her weight clearly on his face. "I can't spend all my time with this loser here."

Her friends laughed out loud and then they moved on together. Only Ted, who was still lying on the floor unconscious, remained behind.

End

Last edited by gwriter; 16-Sep-17 at 08:06.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 00:24
Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: German Bitch

Wow! That's a great story, thank you so much for translating and posting it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pool For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 00:39
Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Hey, good job. As a reader of your blog. I already knew the story, but it's cool you are translating it.
If you translate more. I think "Der Bizeps meiner kleinen Schwester" oder das "Mädchen und der Boxer" would be good choices. But do as you see fit.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 03:02
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Great job with your story. Maybe you can translate some more. Thanks for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 08:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, good job. As a reader of your blog. I already knew the story, but it's cool you are translating it.
If you translate more. I think "Der Bizeps meiner kleinen Schwester" oder das "Mädchen und der Boxer" would be good choices. But do as you see fit.
Yeah, I specially took a short story to start with. The story "My little sister's biceps" / Der Bizeps meiner kleinen Schwester“ may be the next story I will translate. I don’t know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-17, 23:03
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Excellent story mate. I hope you will translate "My little sister's biceps" next.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 02:13
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy857 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent story mate. I hope you will translate "My little sister's biceps" next.
That one sounds interesting
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 06:48
Last Achievements

I'm on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-17, 14:16
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76