Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Oct-19, 22:17
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a story [universal thread]

Diana the valkyrie had writer named Boudicca who as I know did four stories but I search for part 1 of this Terri Takes Charge [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

his other stories are Powerful Neighbor Part 1, Ted's Mortification Part 1, Ted's Dilemma Continues. if he wrote other stories I would love love love to know but most of all would love to find more Terri stories like Part 1.
Old 04-Nov-19, 16:35
Points: 1,151, Level: 13 Points: 1,151, Level: 13 Points: 1,151, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Looking for two stories:

One is about a muscle-packed princess, that at first was simply interested on being tomboyish, dominating people around her, engaging on sexcapades, dashing gender role tropes than becoming queen of the land.

However, her stupid brother, whom also has incestuous pangs for her sister, is a twerp idiot that conspires against her sister. So, the princess decides to fight for the throne. The princess engages against her potential suitor, abs of steel, defiant breasts, hulkingly beats up her opponents, after some shaman type tricked her with a placebo substance so the princess thought she was stronger because of the placebo, not her sheer will-power.

The second story, is in a pool, with someone who's name begins with V, I think Veronica, or Vicky, don't remember, dominates and humiliates a man in the pool, but suddenly some jerks make fun of the obviously overpowered man, so getting off the pool V crushes the jerk's hands with her grip, and I think she even demands apologies to the other guy who had she initially beat up.

Thanks for the help! Both used to be in DtV and they were pretty old.

Edit: I found the Princess story, it was by Madcat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

(How I hate that DtV deleted so many stories).

There's another story I'm looking for, there's this super muscular blonde, overhears an idiot say a blonde joke and she simply overpowers and beats him up. One of the things she does is crush a billiard ball between her bicep. Irony of it all, is the blonde says the same blonde joke at the end.

Last edited by Mastron; 05-Nov-19 at 06:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mastron For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-19, 04:17
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Mastron,

Second story is Sam & Valerie by Jack Straw. Only place I know of it is amy's conquest.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-19, 07:21
Points: 1,151, Level: 13 Points: 1,151, Level: 13 Points: 1,151, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mastron,

Second story is Sam & Valerie by Jack Straw. Only place I know of it is amy's conquest.

Thanks, baller. You were huge help...
I found the story, was really hard locating it, and doing so gave me the pleasant surprise that Jack Straw was also the author of one of my favorite stories ever: Leg Man, Breast Man, Ass Man (had lost this story, too).

Here's the link to the text story for [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's Lg-Br-Ass Man, it's 100% recommended reading:

I checked the link you posted, but honestly, I tend to gravitate away from art on that website, because most of the time, I'm familiar with the story, and see the art not match the descriptions of the story. Most of the time the loss of massive muscle is really evident (turning behemoth hulks into simple figure competitors). Prefer artists that love and master in detail drawing massive muscular female anatomy (in painful detail) like Scoundrel, Coyote, Pokkuti, Redhygog, cancuz, TigerSan,Digital Amazond, zebody*, sainticon to name a few.

But thanks to your help, new what to look for.

Now, I got to scourge the web and compile all the Kickfan's Heidi stories I can find (I remember there being more than those at DtV)

*Have to confess that felt bittersweet with zebody's rendition of Seldom's Sonja, because even though it captured her massive body, it came with an equally massive chest reduction XD

Last edited by Mastron; 11-Nov-19 at 07:55.
Old 15-Nov-19, 23:21
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I'm looking for a story in which a straight guy return from university to his town.He decided to visit his friend.His friend's mom told him that her son in another town.She invite him inside, seduce him.She was strong , enslave him ,crossdress him , fuck him with strapon for the first time.She treat him as a girl.
The story was on literotica but I can't find it
Old 20-Nov-19, 22:08
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Guys, I am also looking for a story I read in this forum.
Can’t remember the title, but I remember a little of the story....

It goes like this: (or something similar to this)

It was about a student that needed to improve in school.

I remember that the guys played a one on one basket ball game against his teacher and lost the game against her.

The teacher offer him to come over to her house to try to redeem himself.

Then they both wrestle (and lost again of course) and in another chapter he also fought against the teachers daughter.

That is all I remember more or less, hope somebody can help and tell me the title or the link to this story.

Thanks in advance guys ;-)
Old 24-Nov-19, 14:14
Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32 Points: 5,986, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Seduction

I'm looking for a story in which a straight guy is seduced by a milf .She was stronger than him .she enslave him step by step ,cross-dress him , fuck him with strap-on dildo for the first time.She treat him like he was a girl and she was the man.

Where I can find such story?
The Following User Says Thank You to joneh75 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-19, 14:38
Temporary group
Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 106 Posts
Default Looking for a book w/ Russian gymnast assassins

Their was a post on here a long time ago that described a book that talked about different assassins in history. It had an excerpt about Russian gymnasts who would strangle high value targets. I can't find the post anywhere. Can anyone help out.
The Following User Says Thank You to xeniaonatopp For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-19, 15:10
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a book w/ Russian gymnast assassins

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeniaonatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Their was a post on here a long time ago that described a book that talked about different assassins in history. It had an excerpt about Russian gymnasts who would strangle high value targets. I can't find the post anywhere. Can anyone help out.
was she a woman?
The Following User Says Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-19, 16:53
Temporary group
Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44 Points: 10,608, Level: 44
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 106 Posts

lots of women, the post talked about how they would seduce men and leave without a trace after strangling them. I think it was in a post about real life assassins
The Following User Says Thank You to xeniaonatopp For This Useful Post:

Tags
amazon, armwrestling, biceps, catfight, facesiting, family incest will boxing, femdom, fetish, goddess, gymnast, headscissor, help me, karate, mixed wresling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison, sadness, smother, story, strength domination, wife, wrestling