Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-22, 02:47
Points: 828, Level: 11 Points: 828, Level: 11 Points: 828, Level: 11
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Wonder Woman Roger vs Randy and the Winner is...KELLY?

Roger vs Randy and the Winner is ..... KELLY?

Roger and Randy , two longtime friends decided to have a wrestling match.
Both men have competed in multiple events but want to put to rest who is the better wrestler.
They are both skilled, both hard working, and very deserving of any title shot as they recently discovered
Yvonne taking over the belt from Dustin.
They had a tag team match against Melissa and Amy leaving both women shaking and ass up inside the ring.
Both women were on their way to gold but now it looks like Roger and Randy will be in line for tag team titles soon!

Both men have come very close to beating Dustin but his cheatful ways have made it very difficult to secure
a win. Even when they come close to scheduling a new match, Dustin will always find a way to get out of the fight against
either one of them. Dustin has secured 2 wins against Roger and 1 win 1 loss against Randy. Randy managed to drop kick Dustin
out of the ring getting a 10 count.

So today, Roger and Randy are in the ring, overpowering one another with moves as we have both blonde hair, blue
eye athletic men beating each other for a victory. Roger is about 5'8" around 175 lbs. and Randy is also around 5'8"
as he is about 180 lbs. Very evenly matched as the match rolls on, we have several pinfall attempts made by both men.
Randy has put Roger in a sleeper hold but it was broken by a stunner like move causing both men to roll around and
break up the onslaught.

Randy crawling to the left and Roger crawling to the right - We see both men slowly taking a toll on each other as
Randy deciding to circle back around as he pounds his friend in the back...Roger holding Randy's leg but then he now
takes a move out of Dustin's book and grabs Randy's balls. Randy falls in pain looking over - wh..wh.a..why?
omg.. why.. Both men huffing ..AS Roger is starting to show signs of irritation, Randy manages to kick Roger in
the gut... Randy slowly off the ground and a vicious drop kick sending ROGER through the ROPES!!!!
Roger gets tied up in the ropes and smack! right onto the ground. Both men looking a bit worn as Roger tries to get
back to his feet.

Out of nowhere, this woman.. She appears to be around 6 feet tall... Thick legs, big round breast, her arms are massive!
Is that Chyna.? OMG look at this woman coming down to the ring yells Randy as he looks at his partner on the ground!
Randy is taking a breather in the ring as Roger is trying
to stand up- Kelly slowly walking to the ring as Roger gets up - Come on wimp - Beat him as Kelly yells out.
Come on you two pussies - Let's see you destroy each other.Kelly making comments as it is now irritating both men -
You can't even beat him - He is kicking your ass as she Laughs.. even I can kick your ass Yells Kelly.
Shut the.. Please lad..y -As Kelly sends her foot right into Roger's face. Sweat and Saliva gushes from Roger as he nearly does
a 360 and hits the floor hard. Randy rushes to the side of the ring and looks down...
Kelly gets into the ring as Randy is wasting no time punching and stomping on her! Kelly, trying to get up as she is being man handled
by Randy. It's like he has no effect on her as she is almost up grabbing him and then ....
Kelly gets up and Randy is now on her shoulders! Yeah, you are going to regret this little man. Oh No Please La..
My name is Kelly as she twists him around and then she Pile Drives Randy in the middle of the ring. Remember it!
Kelly picks him up again and sends his body crashing to the mat with a second pile driver!

Kelly picks Randy up by his hair as she hears him moaning-- she slaps him in the face a few times and launches him into a corner -
Stomps , kicks, and a brutal assault - Kelly is vicious as she yells out obscenities.
Randy is now upside down as hit feet are lodged and his body dangling in the corner. Where is that other little boy yells Kelly
She rolls out of the ring, as Roger is up on his feet trying to figure out what just happened and then - SPEAR!!!
Roger's body looks like it just exploded from that impact. He is Gasping and begging for mercy!
Kelly not hearing it as she pushes Roger back into the ring.. Boys, this is going to hurt a bit
She stands Roger up on his feet and Belly-to-Belly suplex!
Randy is still in the corner upside down as his legs are caught in the ropes. He can barely move!
Kelly picks up Roger - boys, you are going to enjoy this as she Grabs Rogers hair and literally SMASHES Rogers face
right into Randy's cock. Both men, screaming in pain as Randy just took a nasty headbutt right into his package.
Kelly yells out come on; I know you boys have been in this position before as she places her foot on the back of Roger's head only
to further push him onto Randy balls. She then stomps on Roger's ass only for his balls to smack Randy's mouth.
Both men are in so much pain as they moan and cry for this to stop. Kelly is laughing as she looks at two beaten foes in a nearly
standing 69 position. That's it grab his dick, help protect him as Roger places his hands over Randy only for Randy to grab Roger's legs
for support. Kelly asks, How cute. You are protecting your best friends' balls by covering them?
Wow you boys look comfortable with each other's balls in your face. Are you guys sucking each other off at night?
Answer me. Are you!? As She stomps. yes.. yells Randy OMG yes.. please.. as Kelly continues to push and drive roger into his balls.
You like sucking each other - well now you really are going to enjoy a woman helping you guys in this wonderful three-some! Kelly laughs
and tortures them even more!

Kelly showing signs of irritation as she elbows Randy in the nuts ! OMG, please no.. as Roger screams out - Please Kelly
no more we are begging you - Randy is crying, he is in tears trying to break free from the ropes, but she is just dominating these men.
I got another idea boys.. She grabs Roger again as she helps him to his feet. You ready, as Roger is crying holding her waste and kissing her chest...
no more prince... Princess yells Kelly! Princess... No baby, I am your Goddess!
Please no more and then STUNNER!!! What happened - I thought you like men, and you are making out with me!?
Kelly pulls off her shirt and bra - Now look here, this is a Real Woman - Look at my ABS, my Boobs - you like them ?!
Neither guy can respond. Well, maybe this will get your attention...

She then drags Roger's lifeless body over to Randy and .. As Randy's face is now buried with Roger's balls in his face.
Kelly rolls outside of the ring as she pulls Roger making his balls smack and then stuffed right in Randy's face. Roger is out but he feels the impact
from Randy screaming and pushing as Randy's chin and mouth massage Roger's balls only to create more pain than anticipated.
Both men flopping, screaming only to be dominated by Kelly. Do you like my boobs - YES YES.. as you hear Randy trying to say Yes.
You can't even see them -Kelly making it very difficult for Randy to breath as Roger's package is over Randy's mouth and nose-
That's it suck them good as Kelly Laughs... Suck them as she pulls Roger away. Randy Gasping as she rips Roger's shorts off only to see him
in a sexy little, tiny G-string. Omg No yells Kelly! You are wearing a thong!?
Well back at it as Kelly Pulls Roger's body right up against Randy but only this time, his balls are now hanging out smacking Randy in the face.

This is it boys - You couldn't even give me 15 minutes of a real fight. What type of men are you ?
She rolls back into the ring and removes Randy's feet as he comes crashing down on Roger. Let's see what you are wearing under those
sexy wrestling trunks as she pulls them into the middle of the ring.
After undressing them, she watches both men barely move. A Thong!? Both of you - A thong -Something wrong with men!
Both of you are wearing a thong!? OMG this is so fucking crazy. Two sexy athletic men wearing a yellow and a blue thong.
What type of men wear sexy little thongs!?!?!
Kelly continues to dominate them as she pulls off Roger's yellow sexy little thong only to find out it is a g-string.
She then pulls of Randy's blue thong and waves them both above her head. I Just beat two men wearing sexy Women's underwear - OMG
these guys are Fucking hot as she sees 2 long cocks - As Kelly looks down she then takes Roger's G-string and shoves it in Randy's mouth and she does the same
with Randy's thong and shoves it in Roger's mouth. Taste each other's cock as she kicks and stomps both men.
They begin to spit and cough...but before they even realize what's happening -

She decides to pick up Randy and Body Slam right on top of Roger. Both men twitching like fish out of water!
Should I pin the both of you now.. Kelly places her foot on them, boys count with me - Ready
You hear moaning and begging as they ride through the pain --- one... twoo..and threee as Kelly thanks the both of them! great job for cooperating with me!
Wow, I guess you guys do love me after all - As she laughs at them.
Well I guess that was easy huh ?
As they both lay there , Tell me guys, who beat you? Yo..you did.. no who am I guys.. You are.. As they desperately try to talk
through the hell - Kelly ..Kelly.
That's it keep yelling my name. Kelly Kelly ..Kelly Kelly as Roger and Randy continue to say her name...That's it - I am KELLY!
I AM from Columbia. I just beat the hell out of 2 men in a Man's sport ! A woman beat the hell out of both of you can you believe it?!
Say something yells Kelly -as both men gasp, you hear them.. kelly - you beat us, spare us, we lost, i am sorry... no more , please i beg you... But Kelly
is not having it today - both men still saying her name as she is laughing and just toying with them both

Boys, once you are feeling better, once you are healed up - I want you both to Fuck me so hard- Double Penetrate me and give me your cum!
I want you boys to grind those massive cocks together inside of me! I want your cum in my mouth, my face, and my pussy to just...as she
continues to get worked up ...

Kelly lays on the ground next to both of them as she pretends to be hurt - Oh boys.. as she fingers her pussy - Watch - I can't move... I am in pain, I am crying because
I just .. As she laughs and makes jokes of this match.
.. face it boys, you just got beaten by a Columbian chick. How about this one boys -Oh my god by dick is hurting as she laughs and taunts both of them...
they lay side by side - well time to wrap up boys as I have things to do today.
She decides to head scissor both men - Her viciously strong legs making both men turn red - Oh boys, you can't breathe ?!?

By the way -
I am devastating in Columbia
I have broken more men and women in the ring - She goes on to explain how she beat men for their titles, women for their tiles -
She claims to have beaten MANY WWE superstars to include Hulk Hogan being pile drivered and pinned, She face sat Stone Cold into Submission,
Lita, Sasha Banks, and the Rock with his own Rock Bottom!
There is no proof of this as she looks crazy, her story sounds unreal, but her power is just purely justified as she is massive in size and strength.

She is now 29 years old and unstoppable at 6' 2" and nearly 215 lbs of PURE Solid Muscle.
As both men fade and blackout, she stands up over them looking down at the carnage. Well, since you boys love sucking each other off,
She pushes Randy's legs apart; his arms spread and then slowly turns Roger over once again as Roger's face meets Randy's naked cock.
Now she goes over to Roger's legs and smashes his big manhood right on Randy's face - There you go boys, the mouthwatering 69!
She then sits on Roger's back and yells out - Count ONE, TWO, and THREE!
As she flexes her muscles only to be seen by other ladies entering the Arena.
That's it ladies, have a look - Are these your men? OMG, look at them yells out Melissa.
Well Ladies, As Kelly explains, they will give you the details as I need to leave. They have my credentials and my name along with my moves memorized.
Two-on-One, asks Kendra? Yes.. Says Kelly. OMG wow, that was roger and randy - Yeah, did you girls know they love sucking each other off? Asks Kelly.
Look at them - Boys - Start Sucking .. NOW !!!
Roger and Randy crying as they have no choice - That's it look at it girls.. Look at them!
The ladies are almost in shock - omg, Kendra wants to cry as she is watching the best team in the Arena being manhandled by a woman.

ladies, look at my breasts - Perfection. Look at these Muscles - Simply Beautiful right!?
Do you see this lady - they are sucking each other, and I am sitting on top of them! - You want to count for me - Ready boys as you suck each other--
Between the unfortunate blowjobs ONE..... Come on get it over with little boys -TWO.....as Kelly bounces up and down making it
harder to say THREE.. So yeah, I beat them!
Omg as Kendra, Melissa, and Amy nearly lost for words.

None of the ladies dare try anything at this time as they see Kelly's massive size and her physique. Who is the champ around these parts of your Arena?
Well.. She.. a SHE ? You mean men bow down to a Woman like me ? Oh this is Hot
Who is the Queen Bee yells out Kelly-
I must meet your champ! As Kelly walks out of the Ring
Ladies, you can tell your Champ that this Columbian Bitch is going to Destroy her, break her and take YOUR Arena Belt
Kelly leaves only for everyone to look shocked, confused, and overwhelmed at what they see in the ring!

Both men lay in a 69 position only to twitch and faintly hear Kelly's name whispered as they were instructed to do -
Other ladies finally rush to the ring only to try helping the fallen male warriors... their comforting arms, their bodies
but the men are traumatized as they have managed to cum on each other... Mellissa and Kendra wipe them up ...as they mumble kelly..kelly..
Melissa - Roger, Randy -it's ok.. Guys.. It's no use they need medical help ...kelly kelly...kelly.. kelly...
The guys cry as three ladies scared, worried, and not sure what else to do as the name Kelly fills the arena.

The End.
Attached Images
File Type: gif no more - we quit - Dominated.gif (278.0 KB, 145 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikemassy For This Useful Post:

Tags
2 vs 1, kelly, male beatdown