Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-22, 16:00
Points: 12,024, Level: 47 Points: 12,024, Level: 47 Points: 12,024, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,806 Times in 159 Posts
Default A Goddess Among Goddesses

(This is a 3v1 FvF commission. If you're interested in commissions, just let me know~)

Terra was having no issue fighting three other goddesses at once. She didn’t need a team. She was mother earth, after all, and she looked the part. Terra was tall, tan, thick, and curvy. She had serious muscle, especially in her lower body. Her thighs were like tree trunks. She was wearing a purple top that had long sleeves, but stopped right after her breasts so that she could show off her toned torso and hard abs. Her tiny green shorts had an intricate tribal pattern, and her knee high boots looked like they’d be good for crushing rivals.

Neith, a slender Egyptian goddess who was wearing a shiny gold bikini, was currently trapped on Terra’s shoulders. Terra was keeping her in a torture rack, resting Neith’s back on her shoulders and pulling down hard on one of her thighs and one of her arms. Neith was being bent in half like a bow and she was helpless to do anything about it. Her head was bent so far back that her tears were actually sliding down her forehead.

Neith wasn’t the only goddess who Terra was busy crushing at the moment. Aphrodite was stuck between her thick thighs in a standing headscissor. Aphrodite was on her hands and knees, which was a pretty fitting place for her. She wore a tiny, lacy pair of pink panties and a matching bra. She was the goddess of sex, after all. Terra was more interested in war than love at the moment, and was slowly flattening her windpipe with her thighs. Tears were rolling down Aphrodite’s face as well.

Aphrodite squeezed Terra’s thighs with her hands. She couldn’t believe how strong Terra was. This was a three on one. This was supposed to be easy. Where was Hera, their third team member? Had she abandoned them to get crushed by Terra? Did she see Neith’s spine bent into a ‘U’ and Aphrodite’s face turning purple and just bail on them?

“N-Neith… d-do something…” Aphrodite croaked out with her limited air supply.

Terra chuckled. “Yes, Neith. Why don’t you help your friend?”

Neith sounded annoyed as well as in serious pain. “W-What do you want me to do, idiot?”

“A-Anything! Help me!” Aphrodite said, choking back a sob.

“W-Why don’t you do something!” Neith retaliated.

“I-I’m… stuck… I-I can’t even breathe…”

Neith sounded almost offended now. “A-And you think I’m not stuck?!”

“Allow me to settle this argument,” said Terra, “Neither of you two so-called goddesses are going anywhere or doing anything.”

Terra squeezed Aphrodite’s neck a bit harder, which caused her to whimper and grip Terra’s thick, tan thighs harder. Terra was tempted to just twist her hips sharply to the side and snap Aphrodite’s tiny little neck. But what was the rush? Terra was enjoying getting to toy with these loser “goddesses”. There was something satisfying about dominating people who were more her status instead of mortals. Terra turned her hips to the side so that she could twist Aphrodite’s neck into an awful angle, just to let her know that she could do it if she wanted to.

“P-Please, T-Terra…”

Terra made things worse for Neith next. She moved the hand that had been pulling down on Neith’s arm and placed it on her tender throat instead. Terra gripped her throat firmly and pulled down on that instead. Neith began to cough and gurgle.

“I don’t think it’s very fair that you get to breathe when your friend Aphrodite doesn’t.”

Neith tried to pull Terra’s hand off her throat. That wasn’t happening. She gave up on that and just started to tap on Terra’s arm, which Terra ignored. It really wasn’t that kind of fight. There would be no tapping for these lesser goddesses.

Hera suddenly burst into the grassy clearing with her staff aimed at Terra. Hera had on a light blue bikini style top and a very short, white skirt.

“H-Hera…h-help…p-please…” begged Aphrodite, who was holding on tightly to Terra’s thighs as if they were the bars of her prison cell.

Hera tried to help. She shot some spells at Terra that bounced harmlessly off of her hard body. Hera stood there, looking surprised, then very scared.

“Are you finished with that, Hera?” asked Terra.

Terra really pulled down hard on Neith one last time before letting go of her and letting her fall off of her shoulders and down onto the grass. Terra flexed her thighs almost completely into Aphrodite’s neck, causing her face to turn a lovely shade of purple. Then she stepped forward and let Aphrodite do a face-plant into the grass with her ass sticking up in the air behind her.

Terra lunged forward and punched Hera in the stomach so hard that she dropped her staff and had the wind completely knocked out of her. Hera went weak at the knees, eyes wide. She fell forward against Terra and slumped against her.

“This is who the two of you were counting on to save you from me?” asked Terra, “I hope for your own sakes that you have some additional backup.”

Aphrodite was barely even awake. Neith was just rolling back and forth, holding her back in pain.

“You can see how well your friends fared against me. Did you really expect to do any better?”

Before Hera could get any air and get it together, Terra wrapped her arms around her in a bear hug. Hera’s arms were pinned tightly to her sides. Her staff lay useless in the grass. Terra knew that Neith and Aphrodite weren’t going to be standing any time soon. They were practically already done. Not that it really mattered, since Terra was confident she could have fought them all at once anyway. But it was fun to get to focus on Hera and really show her who was in charge.

Terra hugged the lesser goddess tighter and tighter against her hard, muscular body. Hera squirmed against her, but was totally trapped and powerless to escape. Terra had her wrapped up perfectly, pinned even though she was still standing on her feet.

“T-Terra, please, let me go! I-I’ll leave here right away! I-I’m sorry!” begged Hera.

“Your friends begged me as well,” said Terra, “You can see how that strategy worked out for them.”

Hera could see Aphrodite and Neith over Terra’s shoulder. She knew they weren’t coming to save her, and that she was about to end up just like them.

“T-Terra, please, ple-eeaagh!”

Terra tightened her brutal, deadly hug up even harder. Hera felt like Terra’s tan arms were breaking her back. She could barely breathe. She could feel Terra’s strong, hard abs against her own toned tummy. Everything about Terra’s body felt so firm and imposing. Terra could do whatever she wanted to Hera and there was nothing Hera could do about it. Hera was used to being served by mortals, not made into somebody’s bitch like this. It got even harder for Hera to breathe when Terra lifted her up off the ground. Hera kicked her feet pathetically but they couldn’t reach the grass. Terra leaned back so that she could lift Hera higher and higher until her feet were a foot off the ground and all of her weight was coming down on Terra’s arms.

Neith looked up and saw the look of pure panic on Hera’s face and knew there was no way they were getting out of this. Hera was gasping for air that just wasn’t coming. She couldn’t even tap since her arms were stuck straight down against her sides. All she could do was kick her feet and hope that Terra put her down.

Terra put her down, and stopped her from collapsing onto the grass by holding on to her.

“I’m far from being done with you, Hera.”

This was not what Hera wanted to hear. Terra stepped behind her, and pinned both of her arms behind her back with one hand. Whenever Hera squirmed and tried to pull away, she would just apply a little pressure to her arms, forcing them up painfully, and Hera would fall back into line. Hera used her other hand to grab a handful of Hera’s auburn hair.

Hera looked scared and confused. What was Terra going to do to her now? Terra led her latest victim over to Aphrodite, who was still laying face-down in the grass, barely breathing. Terra stepped on Aphrodite’s back and pushed down so that Aphrodite was laying flat on her stomach now.

“Aphrodite is going to help me smother you now. I’m tired of having to do everything myself around here.”

Terra knelt down and forced Hera to get down onto her knees as well.

“T-Terra, please, please… I’ll do whatever you want, really. W-What are you doing?”

Terra decided to just show Hera what she was doing rather than waste time explaining. Keeping Hera’s arms pinned behind her, she forced her face down… down… until Hera’s face was just an inch away from Aphrodite’s ass in those little pink panties.

“T-Terra, no, please, I-mmpphh! Mmpphh!”

Terra pressed Hera’s face down into Aphrodite’s firm bubble butt. Hera’s nose was wedged directly between Aphrodite’s cheeks, giving Aphrodite a bit of a wedgie. Aphrodite was still barely conscious, and didn’t even notice that her juicy little ass was being used to smother her teammate to sleep.

“Mmpphh!”

Terra kept a firm hold on Hera’s hair. Her face wasn’t going anywhere. “Your friends talked too much. I don’t want to have the same problem with you.”

Hera tried to free her arms, but Terra just pushed them up higher towards her shoulder blades until Hera got the message. Hera tried to turn her face away so that she could breathe, but she couldn’t budge it at all. Terra was pushing down on the back of her head hard, locking her into place. It became harder and harder for Hera to breathe. Aphrodite’s pink panties stuck to her lips as she tried to suck in air so she could stay conscious, stay alive. Hera couldn’t see anything, everything was totally dark. She cried out for Aphrodite to wake up and for Neith to come help her, but all that came out was more muffled cries that didn’t escape Aphrodite’s ass. Was this really how Terra was going to kill her? She couldn’t conceive of anything more humiliating than being smothered to death by her own teammate’s ass. Hera thrashed and squirmed, but Terra kept her firmly in place where she belonged. The panic started to settle in as Hera began to realize that there was truly no escape from Aphrodite’s ass. But then, the feeling of panic began to be replaced by something else. This was Aphrodite’s ass, after all. The goddess of love, sex, aphrodisia… she had incredible powers of seduction even while she was barely awake. Aphrodite’s body was a magical thing, literally, and Hera began to succumb to her sweet, magic scent. Before long Hera didn’t want Terra to let her go. She wanted Terra to hold her there forever. If Terra had let go of her arms, she would have reached down and given Aphrodite’s ass a loving squeeze, not tried to push herself away. Hera began to squirm and convulse, and Terra wasn’t sure if it was from pleasure or from lack of oxygen.

Terra saw that Aphrodite was starting to come to. She held Hera down until Aphrodite was awake enough to notice.

“W-What are you doing?” asked Aphrodite sleepily.

“I was just helping your friend Hera get as good of a sleep as you just did,” said Terra, “But now that you’re awake, I think it’s time to get back to you.”

Aphrodite turned around and faced the grass. “Oh, n-no, Terra. You can keep doing that. Y-You can use me for whatever you want, really. I’ll just lay here.”

“No, you won’t,” said Terra, amused by just how easily Aphrodite had been willing to turn on her little friends.

Terra finally pulled Hera’s face out of Aphrodite’s pink panties. Now she was the one who was just barely still conscious. Terra let her fall down onto the grass next to them, and turned her attention to Aphrodite. Aphrodite whimpered as Terra pulled her up to her feet so that the two of them were standing face to face. Well, face to breasts. Terra was a lot taller than Aphrodite.

“I think I’ll smother you myself, Aphrodite. Consider yourself honored.”

Terra wrapped her toned, tan arms around Aphrodite’s head and pulled her face in to her breasts. Each of Terra’s breasts was practically as big as Aphrodite’s head. She truly had the physique and proportions of a goddess. Aphrodite looked slightly less than goddess-like with her face pressed between Terra’s boobs.

“T-Terra, please, I can’t breathe…please, Terra…”

“If you can still speak to me, you can still breathe, Aphrodite.”

“P-Please, Terra… I submit, seriously… I s—m-mphh…mmpphh…”

Terra pushed Aphrodite’s face down lower so that she was more completely smothered. Terra enjoyed begging, but she didn’t want to hear it constantly. Sometimes Aphrodite needed to just shut up. Terra was hugging Aphrodite’s head very tightly against her chest, pushing her breasts together against her face, sandwiching her. When Terra looked down at Aphrodite’s trapped head, she had to admit to herself that this made her boobs look pretty great…

“M-Mmpphh…”

Aphrodite pushed at Terra’s hips, trying to get the dominant goddess away from her so that she could breathe. Terra could not be budged. She was as solid as a tree, although she was much smoother and much softer. Aphrodite gave up really trying to escape, since she knew it was pointless and might even run the risk of annoying Terra, which was the last thing she wanted to do to the powerful, curvy, muscular woman who was currently smothering her to death.

Aphrodite tapped on Terra’s toned back, asking for mercy. She didn’t get any mercy and hadn’t really expected any. Aphrodite ran her hands all over Terra’s body. She wasn’t searching for a hold or for some sort of leverage, it was in a more appreciative sort of way. Aphrodite was the goddess of sex after all, and she could tell that the body dominating her was pure sex. She ran her hands down Terra’s strong back and down to her big, hard-yet-soft, muscular ass. Aphrodite gave Terra’s powerful butt a very gentle, nervous squeeze. When Terra didn’t respond to this by hugging her harder or snapping her neck, Aphrodite gave it another firmer squeeze. Aphrodite wasn’t exactly Terra’s type, but these were the hands of a goddess of seduction. Aphrodite knew how to treat someone’s body, and Terra was enjoying feeling worshiped. Worship from lowly mortals was one thing. Worship from a fellow goddess was another entirely.

Terra wasn’t as easily distracted and seduced as Hera, however. “I think you’re enjoying this a little bit too much, Aphrodite.”

Aphrodite just nodded into her boobs, acknowledging that she was right.

“Luckily, I have more than one way of smothering you.”

Terra pulled Aphrodite out of her breasts. She gasped for air. Terra pushed her down onto the grass. Aphrodite didn’t resist. It was useless anyway. She knew Terra was in charge, and it looked like Neith and Hera were still too out of it to come and save her. Hera was practically asleep, and Neith was just clutching her back. Neith and Aphrodite made eye contact and saw the fear in each other’s eyes. Then Terra replaced this view with darkness by sitting down on Aphrodite’s face.

“M-Mmpphh…”

“Your friends can come try to save you whenever they want,” said Terra, “But somehow I doubt they’re even going to try. You did volunteer to let me smother Hera with your ass earlier. I don’t think they appreciated that. You’re cute, but you’re not exactly very loyal, are you?”

Aphrodite continued using her hands to try and tell Terra that no, she wasn’t loyal. She knew Terra was in control and she wasn’t resisting anymore. Aphrodite gave the part of Terra’s ass that wasn’t over her face a firm squeeze, then ran her hands over Terra’s thick thighs, then her wide hips. Terra didn’t both pinning Aphrodite’s hands, since they were just being used for worship.

“Well?” Terra looked over at Neith and Hera while Aphrodite felt her up, “Are either of you interested in saving your friend Aphrodite here? Or am I Just going to sit here until she runs out of air?”

Hera wasn’t conscious enough to respond.

Neith begged on her behalf. “L-Let her go, Terra, please…”

“Are you telling me what to do?” laughed Terra.

“N-No, I-“

“If I want to sit here until Aphrodite can’t breathe, then that’s what I’ll do.”

Aphrodite heard this, and the panic began to creep in again. Was this it for her? Is this how Terra was going to take her out? She began to push at Terra’s muscular legs to try and get her off of her face. But as the amount of air Aphrodite could actually get from beneath Terra’s big ass got smaller and smaller, her hands began to go limp.

Terra contemplated just ending Aphrodite like this, when out of the corner of her eye she saw Neith starting to crawl away towards the trees. Apparently Terra hadn’t broken her enough.

Terra left Aphrodite sort of awake and breathing hard in the grass and went over to Neith. She planted her boot on Neith’s back, which had already suffered enough in the torture rack.

“A-Ah! T-Terra, please, no - !”

“You know I can’t let you leave, Neith.”

Terra lay down on her back and pulled Neith’s head onto her crotch. Neith’s eyes went wide with fear as she felt Terra’s legs lift up and wrap themselves around her slender throat.

“T-Terra, no, no, please, I submit, I submi – agghck!”

Each of Terra’s thighs were about as thick as Neith’s little waist, and they had Neith’s neck sandwiched between them. Terra was barely even squeezing. She didn’t even need to. Her thighs toughed around Neith’s neck as if it wasn’t even there.

“I know that you submit to me, Neith. I just don’t particularly care.”

Terra began to really squeeze, and Neith’s eyes bulged a little. The tears were squeezed right out again, and they ran down her face and onto Terra’s tiny shorts with the tribal pattern. Terra was so tempted to just squeeze this lesser goddess at full force and snap her neck in two. She wondered how Aphrodite and Hera would react, if they were awake enough. But instead Terra decided to drag it out, to squeeze her nice and slow, to watch her squirm and choke to death…

“T-Terra…” said Neith with a very faint voice.

“You sure do use my name a lot. Are you a mortal, or something? That would explain why you’re so weak.”

“I…s-submit…” Neith’s voice was just barely a whisper now.

“I know, Neith. Everyone submits to me sooner or later. Does that mean I’m supposed to spare your life?”

Neith looked past Terra’s tight, hard abs so that she could see her teammates. Her only hope. They had to come save her before it was too late…

“H-Help…me…A-Aphrodite…H-Hera…”

“They couldn’t even help themselves. You expect them to be able to help you?”

Neith knew Terra was right. Why had they ever gone after Terra? The mother earth goddess decided that she had heard enough from Neith, and squeezed harder. Now Neith’s windpipe was totally flattened. Before it had felt like breathing through a straw. Now it was as though someone had just put their finger right on the tip of the straw, and that was it. No more air. Neith started to really panic, yanking at Terra’s thighs, then pushing at her hips and her abs. The tears were really flowing now, and Neith probably would have been sobbing if she had the air to do so.

“Hmm. No, I’m not quite done with you yet. I’m not done with any of you yet.”

Terra eased up. Neith had been right on the brink of consciousness between those thighs. Neith breathed in hard and rested her hands on Terra’s hips.

“T-Thank you, Terra. Thank you… I-I’ll serve you forever, Terra.”

“Am I supposed to be impressed by that?” asked Terra, “I don’t think you’d be very useful as a slave. You did try to run away just now, after all.”

“I’m so sorry, Terra.”

“You’re not going to do that again, are you?”

Terra held tightly onto Terra’s wide hips. “N-No, never. Of course not, Terra.”

Terra squeezed Neith’s neck hard again, and that look of pure panic returned to Neith’s face. “You’re going to stay right here.”

Neith couldn’t talk, so she just nodded into Terra’s crotch over and over again, assuring her that she would be obedient.

“I’m not sure that I believe you.”

Neith thought it was over. She was going to be totally asphyxiated between these thighs. She tapped frantically on Terra’s hip just because she didn’t know what else to do.

To Neith’s surprise, Terra let her go and stood up. Neith rolled onto her back so that she could breathe better. Had Terra changed her mind? Was she actually being merciful? These questions were answered for Neith when Terra slammed her fat ass down right onto her face.

Neith was dazed by the blow. And that was just the first one. Terra brought her ass down again – hard. Neith felt like her head was being hammered into the grass by Terra’s butt. Terra slammed her again one last time, this time sitting on her face for a few seconds before standing back up.

“Stay where you are,” said Terra.

Neith didn’t even think about disobeying. Not that she could really think much at all by this point.

Terra left Neith there for the moment and walked over to Aphrodite. She grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her over to Hera. Then she grabbed Hera by the ankle too and dragged them both over to Neith. Once she had all of her victims together, she set up the final execution hold.

Terra lay on her side, and put Aphrodite and Neith’s necks between her legs. Both of the smaller goddesses were facing straight up, with their backs on the grass and their throats resting right on the chopping block. Aphrodite got the privilege of being the one closest to Terra’s crotch. This also meant she would get squeezed with way more pressure.

Hera got to be between Terra’s arms. Terra wrapped an arm around Terra’s soft throat, squeezing her tightly between her bicep and her forearm. All three of them were trapped at the same time now. Terra began to squeeze all of them at once, flexing her bicep hard against Terra’s throat and squeezing Aphrodite and Neith tightly between her tree trunk thighs.

The three losing goddesses whimpered, squirmed, and cried. There was nothing else they could do. It was over. Terra had won.

“You three were so foolish to challenge me. I’m sure that you realize it now, don’t you?”

They all nodded.

“Just to show that I can be merciful as well as cruel, I’m going to give you all a chance to escape. I’m going to loosen my grip on your throats for five seconds. If you can get out, you’re free. If you can’t, you’re finished.”

Terra did just as she said, and the three of them all began to really struggle hard. Aphrodite and Neith accidentally kicked each other and bumped their heads together in their desperate scrambling. Hera pulled at the arm that had become her noose.

“5…4…3…2…1.”

Nobody had gotten out.

“Don’t say I didn’t give you a fighting chance, ladies.”

Terra squeezed them all as hard as she could. They all felt like their heads would pop off and their necks would break. Terra’s thighs swelled with muscle, absolutely crushing the two losers stuck between them. Hera’s tears streamed down onto Terra’s arm. Aphrodite and Neith held hands.

“Eventually, nature reclaims everything."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-22, 15:34
Points: 12,024, Level: 47 Points: 12,024, Level: 47 Points: 12,024, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,806 Times in 159 Posts
Default Re: A Goddess Among Goddesses

Part 2

Pele had been cornered by the rival team. Aphrodite, Hera, and Neith were in front of her and the ruins of a wall were behind her. Pele’s fiery red bikini with its shiny gold trim made her look very regal, but getting destroyed in a three on one fight wouldn’t feel very goddess-like.

“Don’t worry, we’ll go easy on you,” said Aphrodite.

Neith gave her a look. “Speak for yourself.”

Pele suddenly smiled.

“What?” asked Neith, “You’re not going to be smiling for too much longer.”

Pele was smiling because her teammate, Terra, had appeared behind the three of them. Terra, mother earth, was a head taller than all of them, not to mention thicker and more muscular. Her legs were bigger around than any part of Aphrodite was. They were testing the limits of her tiny purple short-shorts. Her purple top was having a similar struggle with her chest.

Terra wrapped one toned arm around Neith’s neck and the other around Hera’s neck. Their eyes went wide with surprise. They knew who it was immediately. They looked a lot less intimidating now. Neith was just wearing a very cheeky, shimmery gold bikini. Hera had on a mini-skirt that really redefined ‘mini’ and a light blue bikini top. Both of them were under Terra’s control now.

Before the somewhat ditzy Aphrodite could realize what was happening, Terra had taken her down too. Terra swung her legs up and wrapped them around Aphrodite’s slender throat. She had it the worst. The pressure from Terra’s tree-trunk like thighs was just so much worse than her arms. Terra pulled all of them down onto the grass. They collapsed, and Terra maintained her chokehold on all three of them.

Pele slowly walked forward with her hands on her hips. “Thanks, Terra. I think a three on one was a little bit unfair.”

“I’m afraid every fight with me is also unfair,” said Terra. It didn’t appear to require too much effort from her to restrain all three of the enemy goddesses at the same time with all of her limbs. The three losers kicked and squirmed.

“True. But at least this way I get to win,” said Pele.

Pele walked up Aphrodite’s long, slim body, causing her to yelp in pain as much as she could with her neck being squished by Terra’s thick thighs. Then Pele slowly lowered herself down onto Aphrodite’s face, taking a seat right on top of her.

“Mmpphh!”

Terra couldn’t help but smile at Pele taking some creative advantage of the situation. Aphrodite’s hands ran up and down Terra’s muscular thighs, but then they jumped up to Pele’s legs instead. She didn’t know what to do. There was nothing she could do. Pele’s bubble butt could not be budged, and it seemed like Pele was perfectly content to just sit there on top of the two of them until she was smothered to death.

“I think I’ll get rid of Aphrodite first,” said Pele, “She’s the most annoying.”

“Already?” asked Terra, who was really in no rush. She already knew she was going to win. Why not play with these loser “goddesses” a little?

Their little victory discussion was interrupted when Neith actually managed to escape. Terra really hadn’t been paying too much attention or trying very hard, so Neith had slipped her neck out of the noose that was Terra’s arm. Rather than try to fight back, Neith tried to get up and get away.

Pele left her seat on Aphrodite’s face so that she could tackle Neith down to the grass. Aphrodite gasped for air… for a couple seconds anyway, before Terra squeezed her neck a bit tighter.

“We’re not done with you yet,” said Pele as Neith squirmed face-down underneath her.

Pele jammed Neith’s arms behind her knees and yanked her head up in a camel clutch.

“Y-You’re lucky Terra saved you,” said Neith while she did all she could to try and unseat Pele, which wasn’t much.

“You’re lucky I’m going so easy on you,” said Pele, “Actually, let’s change that.”

Pele began to pull up harder and harder on Neith. Neith’s toned, hard body was bent more and more out of shape. She really had not been ready for this reversal. It felt like her spine was going to snap any second or something. A few tears slid down her face and down onto the grass. She felt like Pele’s bitch already. A few ominous popping sounds started to come from her back.

“Ooh, that didn’t sound too good,” said Pele.

“L-Let me go…”

“Yes, let her go,” said Terra, “It’s my turn with her.”

Terra had walked over to join the two of them. Aphrodite and Hera looked barely conscious behind her.

Terra lay down on her back in the grass in front of Neith, then slowly spread her thighs nice and wide. Pele held tightly to Neith’s head, one hand on her hair and one hand gripping her chin. Then she began to lower Neith’s head down towards Terra’s waiting legs.

“N-No, please,” Neith started to beg pretty fast, “J-Just… just finish me, okay? You’ve clearly won here.”

“But where’s the fun in that?” asked Pele.

“I’ll finish you when I’ve decided that it’s time to finish you,” said Terra.

Neith tried to turn her head to the side or something, but Pele just kept lowering her down to her doom. All Pele could do was stare on, fear visible on her face. While Terra had been choking her before, she’d been left with a view of what those thighs were doing to Aphrodite. She knew that Terra could choke her out or even snap her neck with those huge legs.

“Please, Terra, it’s just a -mmpphh! M-Mpphh!”

Pele pushed Neith’s face into Terra’s crotch, smothering her. Only her eyes, which were watery and on the verge of tears, were really visible.

Terra took her time applying the headscissor while Pele kept the head in place – kept it on the chopping block. Terra slowly raised up her legs while Neith whimpered pathetically, then brought them together around her head and neck. Neith could feel the intense pressure already as Terra crossed her ankles together, sealing her fate. Terra began to squeeze, but slowly, showing off her power. Pele just sat on Neith’s back and watched Terra’s huge thighs with awe.

Pele put her hands on Terra’s legs. “Wow.”

“I know,” was all Terra said.

Neith felt like her head had been placed into some kind of industrial vice, and she knew that if Terra wanted to, she could crush her skull.

“MMMPPPHHH!!!”

Neith’s arms were still stuck behind Pele’s legs in the camel clutch, so there wasn’t much she could do to struggle. She kicked her legs pathetically against the grass, just hoping that Terra would have mercy on her.

Pele decided that she’d kind of had enough of this annoying kicking thing and so she reached behind her and grabbed Neith’s legs.

“Will you stop that? You’re embarrassing yourself,” said Pele.

Pele pulled Neith’s legs up off the ground and bent them back at an angle they really were not supposed to be bent back at.

“MMPPHHHHH!!!”

All Neith could do was let out some muffled cries of pain into Terra’s crotch.

Pele laughed. “Oh, you don’t like this? Well, maybe your skull will explode soon and you won’t have to do this anymore.”

Pele was enjoying torturing Neith, the goddess who had been about to destroy her a few moments earlier, but something else grabbed her attention. It looked like Aphrodite and Hera were coming around.

Pele let go of Neith. “Excuse me, Terra. I think I’ll go see to our other guests.”

“Go ahead,” said Terra, reaching down and brushing some of Neith’s hair out of her face, “I think I have this situation under control. Don’t I, Neith?”

Pele got up off of Neith, leaving her to her fate between Terra’s powerful thighs. Aphrodite and Terra were definitely mostly wake now, but they still looked pretty out of it. Aphrodite especially, since she’d been between Terra’s legs.

“You two losers are still here?” asked Pele, “I guess you’ve missed your chance to run away.”

Pele dragged Aphrodite’s body on top of Hera’s so that she could reverse headscissor the two goddesses at the same time. Aphrodite got the honor of being the one whose face would be wedged firmly into Pele’s ass. Hera’s face was pushed into the back of Aphrodite’s head. Pele’s tan thighs wrapped tightly around both of their necks and began to squeeze.

“I don’t think I’ve ever gotten rid of two goddesses at once before,” said Pele, looking back at the two losers over her shoulder, “You two never were really the most combat-savvy, were you?”

Hera could kind of speak, since her face wasn’t smothered. It wasn’t fun having her head pushed into Aphrodite’s, but she still had some air. “P-Pele, please… you can just take Aphrodite. Let me go. Aphrodite would make a better slave. She’s the goddess of love...”

Aphrodite strongly disagreed with this, but couldn’t object except for saying ‘MMMPPHHH’ into Pele’s ass. The harder Pele squeezed the two losers, the deeper in Aphrodite went. Hera’s head pushed against the back of Aphrodite’s, forcing her to just lay there and be smothered by Pele’s tight bubble butt.

“P-Please, Pele… just take her… let me go…” Hera continued to beg.

Aphrodite had been clinging to Pele’s thighs, trying in vain to pull them off of her so that she could breathe. But as Hera kept trying to throw her under the bus, she changed her mind and reached behind her. Aphrodite grabbed hold of Hera’s hair and began to yank it back.

“O-Ow! A-Aphrodite!”

“Mmmpphhh!”

Pele just laughed. “Oh, ladies… where’s your team spirit? This is probably why you’re going to lose.”

Pele watched over her shoulder, thoroughly amused as Aphrodite got some revenge on her teammate. Then she decided to make it a little more interesting….

“Okay, I’ll tell you what. I’ll let one of you go. Whoever can worship me the best gets to leave my legs.”

The two trapped goddesses immediately began to caress and worship Pele’s tan thighs. Hera ran her hands all up and down Pele’s legs as they continued to crush and choke her.

Aphrodite, of course, was a little bit better at worshipping someone’s body. She let go of Hera’s hair so that she could start to massage Pele’s ass as it smothered her, grabbing two firm handfuls… Pele could tell that Aphrodite’s worship was a lot more heartfelt. Aphrodite’s hands moved up Pele’s hips, then down to her flat, toned stomach…

“Hera, you better start to appreciate me more. Aphrodite is doing a pretty good job up here.”

“N-No… p-please… I-I’ll do whatever you want, Pele…”

Hera tried to grab Aphrodite’s hands away from Pele’s tight body. Aphrodite responded by reaching back and pulling Hera’s blonde locks again.

“Mmpphh!”

Terra, who had just walked over, looked down at the three of them with a smug smile. Neith lay on the grass a little ways away, looking… semi-conscious at best.

“I see you have things under control over here,” said Terra.

“Yes. I’m afraid they’re not much of a team,” said Pele.

Terra got down on the grass with them. “That’s a shame. We should help them make up…”

Pele released the two goddesses from her brutal reverse headscissor that had easily kept both of them incapacitated at the same time. Aphrodite, who had been in much tighter, gasped for air and started thanking Pele for letting them go. She’d been getting pretty into the body worship, and her sex-goddess instincts were starting to kick in after being face-first in Pele’s tight ass for so long.

Terra grabbed Aphrodite, rested the back of her head against her crotch, and wrapped her legs around her neck. Aphrodite had gotten out of one scissor just to end up in another, even tighter one. Pele grabbed Hera and did the same thing. Now they each had one of the loser goddesses between their thighs. It was where they belonged, really.

Terra and Pele lay on their sides across from each other so that the two trapped goddesses could see each other. They could both see how tightly the other one was wrapped up, and could see the pained and panicked expression on the other one’s face. They both knew there was nothing they could do. They were completely at the mercy of Terra and Pele. It wasn’t like Neith was coming to save them. Nobody was. Tears began to roll down both of the trapped faces and down onto the thighs of their captors. Were they going to end them together like this?

“You’re supposed to be fighting us, not fighting each other,” said Pele, “So I think the two of you need to kiss and make up. It will be good for your team.”

“I agree…” said Terra, “I hate to see goddesses fight like this.”

Terra and Pele moved closer together until the two trapped losers between their legs were face to face. Terra and Pele both thrust their hips forward a bit so that the two goddesses being choked were so close together they could feel each other’s breath.

“Come on,” said Pele, “You know what to do…”

Pele and Terra squeezed the two of them a bit harder to encourage them. Aphrodite knew exactly what they wanted and didn’t need to be choked too hard to get the idea. She reached out, grabbed the thighs that were choking her teammate, and started to make out with Hera. She wasn’t just kissing her, she was really going at it, giving Pele and Terra exactly what they wanted. Her tongue slid in between Hera’s lips. Hera was surprised, confused, and also impressed by how good Aphrodite was at this. Maybe if she wasn’t being strangled to death by Pele’s thighs, she could have actually enjoyed this a bit more…she knew of course that Aphrodite would naturally be good at doing some other things with her tongue…

Terra and Pele pulled the two faces away from each other. A thin strand of saliva hung between their lips for a moment as they were separated.

“There you go. Good girls…” said Pele, petting Hera’s hair.

“Oh, and look who has come back to join our little party,” said Terra as she spotted Neith approaching them, “Were you inspired by our little team building exercise?”

Neith had actually been planning on attacking Terra without being seen and had no idea what to do now. Terra leapt up to her feet and kneed Neith hard in the crotch all in one swift movement. A look of shock and pain was frozen on Neith’s face as she crumbled to the ground. She was on her hands and knees in the grass now.

“Coming back for your teammates… very commendable,” said Terra.

Terra grabbed a handful of Neith’s silky black hair, pulled her head up, and put her in a standing headscissor that was so tight Neith was sure that her head would just pop or something. She really hadn’t gotten that much of a break since the last brutally hard scissor from Terra. Clearly her fate in this battle was just to end up between these thighs.

“But I’m afraid if you’re going to resist so much, I might just have to put you down now…” said Terra as she started to really squeeze hard.

Neith started to beg, since it was all she could do anyway. “T-Terra, please, don’t kill me… p-please, I submit, I submit to you…”

“Of course you submit now,” said Terra, “You have no choice down there. You really should have thought to submit to me earlier.”

“I-I know… I-I’m so sorry, goddess Terra…”

Aphrodite was barely conscious. Terra had almost put her to sleep after she’d finished making out with her teammate. Hera was still between Pele’s thighs. But Pele was sort of getting bored of that, so she let her go.

“Choking you out is too much work,” said Pele, “I think I’ll let your teammate put you to sleep instead.”

Pele got up onto her knees, and grabbed Hera by the hair. She dragged her head up off the grass and shoved her face directly into Neith’s butt.

Terra looked down approvingly with her hands on her hips. “I think that’s a good use for little Neith…”

“I know. What do you think, Hera?” asked Pele.

“M-Mmpphh…”

Pele kept Hera’s face right in there where it belonged. “Yeah. That’s what I thought.”

Hera guessed that it was better to be smothered by Neith’s ass with her face smooshed into her tiny little golden bikini than it was to be crushed by Pele’s thighs… but the result was going to be the same either way. She was going to run out of air. She was already running out of air. Her pleas for mercy were smothered by her teammate’s butt. There was nothing Neith could do to help. She was stuck there on her hands and knees being used as a prop to smother her teammate to death while getting brutally choked out and crushed herself. Aphrodite lay uselessly next to them in the grass.

“I don’t think anyone has ever lost a battle like this before,” said Pele with a little laugh, “You three dummies will be the first.”

Terra glanced over at Aphrodite, who was stirring “Look who’s waking up…”

Terra gave Neith’s neck an extra hard squeeze – a burst of power from her inner thighs just to let her know that she easily could have crushed her. Then she let her go. Neith fell face-first, ass-up down into the grass.

Terra put Aphrodite into a rear naked choke, wrapping her slender body up with her muscular curvy one like an anaconda.

Aphrodite got some begging in while she could still breathe. “Please, please, I submit, Terra. Please, I submit…”

Terra ignored her and began to flex her biceps hard into Aphrodite’s windpipe. That shut her up quickly. Aphrodite continued to try and speak, but the only thing that came out was some gurgling sounds and a little drool. She tapped out on Terra’s forearm, which just made Terra laugh softly. It seemed like maybe Terra was running out of mercy…

Pele watched Terra choke her prey. She lifted Hera’s face out of Neith’s ass and let her fall down onto the grass, barely breathing. She decided that it was Neith’s turn to get smothered. She grabbed the goddess by the hair and dragged her over to Aphrodite.

“I think we should put Aphrodite to good use here,” said Pele.

Pele pressed Hera’s face down into Aphrodite’s navel. She put a firm hand on the back of Hera’s head so that there was no way she could turn her face away or pull away. Her face and mouth were sealed tightly against Aphrodite’s soft, smooth tummy. Aphrodite didn’t really have abs. She wasn’t really one for working out. Her stomach was long and flat, and there was nothing she could do to stop Pele from using it as a pillow to smother her teammate with. Aphrodite could barely breathe herself, although Terra was letting her have enough air to stay awake with. Terra wanted her to be able to see what was happening after all.

Terra drummed her fingers on Aphrodite’s head. It was clear she could snap Aphrodite’s slender little neck in an instant if she’d felt like it. “This has been fun, Pele… but I think it’s time we wrap this up. Our teammates are probably wondering where we are. Will you help me dispose of these three?”

“Of course,” said Pele, who had been waiting for Terra to say something like this.

“Perfect.”

They started with Hera. It would just be too easy to start with Aphrodite, who was currently being strangled, or Neith, who was barely alive right now anyway. Terra lay down on top of Hera.

Hera tried to beg her way out. “Terra, please… please… Terra!”

Hera’s voice got more scared as Terra began to grapevine her. Terra’s huge, powerful thighs stretched Hera out effortlessly. Terra was bigger, curvier, taller, stronger… there was nothing Hera could do.

“Terra! P-Please, I-I’ll do whatever you want… I submit to yo-mmmpphhh…!”

Hera was silenced by Pele’s ass. Pele took a seat on her face while Terra continued to pull her apart in the grapevine.

“Thank you,” said Terra, “Because I think she might get louder…”

Terra kept spreading Hera’s legs. Further…further… Hera had never been in a hold so brutal. Then she felt her legs dislocate from her hips.

“MMMPPPHHH!!!” she cried out into Pele’s ass in pain.

There were two sort of popping sounds as Terra broke her legs out of their sockets. Terra still didn’t look like she was really trying at all. Breaking this inferior goddess was just too easy. Pele just sat tight on the loser’s face until she finally ran out of air for good. Hera was in so much pain that it was basically a mercy killing at that point.

They moved on to Aphrodite. Aphrodite was crying before she even got put into a hold.

“You guys, please, seriously, don’t do this… I’ll do anything you want me to, really. I’ll be your slave forever. D-Doesn’t that sound nice? You can do anything you want to me…”

Terra pulled Aphrodite into her crotch and wrapped her tree-trunk thighs around her neck. “And what if this is what I want to do with you?”

Aphrodite continued to beg with her watery eyes even though she couldn’t speak now, looking up at Terra with a desperate and pleading look… her hands continued to beg as well, groping at Terra’s thighs, pulling at her waistband, running over the grooves of her well-defined six-pack abs…

Pele didn’t want to be left out of this execution either, and so she sat down on Aphrodite’s back. She knew she could make things just a little bit worse for Aphrodite before the end. While Terra squeezed the sex goddess’s neck, Pele grabbed Aphrodite’s arms and started to bend them back. She yanked them up and up… higher and higher… until there was a loud snapping sound. Then another.

“MMMPPPHHH!!!”

Aphrodite was sobbing into Terra’s crotch. Drool was coming out of the corner of her mouth too. She’d never been in so much pain.

Pele just laughed. “They were so easy to break. They’re like twigs.”

Terra doubled down on her squeezing, really just crushing Aphrodite’s little neck and flattening her windpipe so that her air was completely cut off. The look of pure fear in her eyes was exactly what Terra wanted. Aphrodite was glad when she finally lost consciousness.

Neith was the last one left. Terra lay down on top of her and wrapped her up in a reverse headscissor. Neith knew it was over. She didn’t beg. She knew there was nothing she could do at this point anyway.

Pele knelt down next to Terra. “Here, let me help you, Terra…”

Pele guided Neith’s head deeper into the hold, deeper into Terra’s big, firm, muscular ass. She pushed her in so that she was being smothered by Terra’s butt, and her nose was wedged tightly in between Terra’s cheeks. Once Neith was in nice and tight, Pele couldn’t help but take her hands off her so that she could put her hands on Terra instead… she ran her hands appreciatively over the solid, deadly muscle in Terra’s quads… then she gently squeezed Terra’s ass.

Terra flexed her legs and started to crush Neith’s neck and skull while Pele worshipped her. Neith put her hands on Terra’s wide hips, accepting her fate.

Terra changed her mind. She’d just choked out Aphrodite. Why not switch things up a little? She began to sway her hips back and forth. It was almost hypnotic looking, with her ass right in Neith’s face.

Neith knew what was coming. “M-Mmpphh…”

Terra suddenly twisted her hips sharply to one side, snapping Neith’s neck instantly.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to headscissorfiction For This Useful Post: