Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Nov-22, 19:08
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default A Deal With The Scarlet Witch

A Deal With The Scarlet Witch

Part 1:

Peter was desperate as he stood on the doorstep of Wanda Maximoff’s mountain cabin.

Things had been difficult lately, to say the least, ever since his identity had been revealed to the world. After being turned away by Dr Strange, Wanda was his last hope of fixing it. It had taken time and proven quite challenging to track her down to this remote location, but here he was.

Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

Wanda’s eyes snapped open at the unexpected knock, pulled from her meditation as she sat cross legged, levitating in mid air with the Darkhold in front of her, as she delved deeper and deeper into the ancient spell book’s dark secrets. Without even realizing it, the more she studied it, the more it began to influence and corrupt her mind. She was certainly no longer the same woman as when she acquired it.

(Scarlet Witch: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

Lowering herself down onto her feet, she quickly slammed the book shut with a wave of her hand. With another quick motion of her hand, it flew off to the side and tucked itself away. The red glow in the room and in her eyes, faded away.

Wanda cautiously approached the door as another knock came. She wasn’t expecting any visitors. In fact, she came here specifically for the solitude it provided. She hadn’t told anyone where she’d retreated to.

She held a hand behind her back, a ball of red light flickering in her palm, as she opened the door.

“Oh hey, you got a new costume huh?” Peter awkwardly joked, trying to break the ice.

“Who are you, and why are you here?” Wanda asked firmly, not amused.

“You don’t remember me? We never properly met, but-“

“No, and I suggest you start explaining.” Wanda demanded.

“Spider Man? Remember-“

“Oh. Yes.” Wanda softened a bit, the light vanishing from her hand as she slipped it back into view. “What do you want?”

“I kind of have a really big problem, and I need your help.” Peter asked sheepishly.

After a few seconds of thought, she answered “Come in.”, standing aside. “What kind of help are you looking for?”

“Well……you’re good with all that……magic stuff, right?” He asked as he entered her cabin.

“I am.” Wanda replied, gesturing for him to take a seat on her couch.

“It’s a bit of story, but anyway, everyone found out who I am. I’ve tried to make it work, but my life is basically ruined.” Peter explained. “I was thinking……there’s gotta be something you can do to fix it, right?”

“So, you’re asking me to use my powers to fix your screw up, and alter everyone’s memories to forget who you are?” Wanda dryly asked.

“Um……yeah, I think so.” Peter replied.

“Done. But I’ll need a few minutes to prepare.” Wanda answered.

“Wait……really?” Said an excited Peter, surprised that it was this easy. No needing to beg or attempt to convince her?

“Sure, why not?” Wanda replied as she stepped out of the room, as if it were the most casual thing in the world.

She did genuinely intend to fulfill his request as she entered another room, but while alone, darker thoughts entered her mind. Like a voice in the back of her head. He could make for a useful tool, and an amusing plaything. This was an opportunity.

A few minutes turned into 10, and Peter was just about to check on her when she came back out.

“Are you ready for this?” She asked.

“Yep, let’s get it over with.” Peter said.

The Scarlet Witch levitated into the air, resuming her cross legged position, the darkhold flying to her lap with a simple hand gesture. The book opened, pages turning rapidly. A red glow filled the room, her eyes turning colors as well. Her palms opened, red light crackling upon them.
She began to speak in words he couldn’t understand.

“We’re just changing some memories……not summoning demons…..right? Peter joked, always one for humor. Wanda showed no reaction, as if lost in a trance.

A moment later, his body took on a red glow as well.

A few minutes later, it was suddenly over, as they both returned to normal. “It’s done.” Wanda said, sending the book back to it’s place.

“Cool, I guess I’ll be on my way then, and leave you to…….whatever it is you do up here.” Peter said. “But thank you so much, I really owe you one.”

“Glad I could help. It was simple, really.” Wanda replied, walking him out.

“Oh, is there any way I could reach you? You know, in case I need your help again someday? I’m guessing you don’t have a phone number?” Asked Peter.

“Here, take this.” Said Wanda, conjuring up a ring in her hand. “It’ll open a portal right to my location, whenever you wish.”

“Oh, that’s great.” Peter smiled. “Well, thanks again!”

Closing the door, a sinister smirk came to the Scarlet Witch’s face.

This was going to be fun.

Arriving back in NYC as darkness fell, Peter was relieved. Everything appeared to be right again. Now, it was time for Spider Man to get back to work.

A certain thief had been on a spree lately, and he had an idea of where she might strike next. Black Cat. An expert thief, fast reflexes, very agile, and skilled in martial arts. They’d actually formed a bit of a rivalry, as she managed to slip away from him multiple times. That ended tonight.

After a few minutes of web slinging through the city, he arrived at his destination, a jewelry store. He entered through a vent, crawling through the cramped ducts.

As expected, he heard footsteps below. Peering down through a vent, he saw her. Black Cat, a 5’10, curvaceous woman, with white platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. It was almost as if she was browsing to make a purchase.

(Black Cat: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

Prying the vent cover off, he audibly dropped down behind her.

“Spider. How nice of you to drop in again.” Black Cat purred, causally removing a very expensive necklace from its case, and putting it on.

“Your crime spree’s over Felicia.” Peter announced, using the name she’d given him for her, previously.

“Mmm sure, anyway, how does this look on me? Think it suits me?” She asked as she turned to face him. She was just as teasing and playful as usual.

Before she could fully turn, he was already replying “Not as good as your prison jump-“ but trailed off. She looked stunning. His eyes running over her body, he started to think about her in a way he never had.

“If you like it that much, I guess it’s a keeper.” Black Cat teased a speechless Spider Man. “Maybe I’ll even wear it for you again next time.” She laughed.

“There……won’t be a next time!” Peter shouted, snapping himself out of it.

“Oh but there will. You know how our little dates always end.” Black Cat smiled, slowly approaching him, swaying her hips as she walked.

As she closed in, she paused and said “Oh, we wouldn’t to damage it, would we?” Black Cat partially unzipped the top of her suit, revealing deep cleavage, as she stuffed the necklace away into her suit.

His eyes going to her chest, he hadn’t realized before how voluptuous she was……..

“What? Cat got your tongue?” She teased.

His eyes lingering on her breasts, he felt a stirring in the crotch of his suit. Suddenly alarm bells went off in his head! His senses alerting him as Black Cat went for a knockout head kick in his moment of distraction.

Peter’s head darted downwards as her foot cut through empty air. Before her leg could return to the ground, he swept her one planted foot out from underneath her, making her tumble to the floor.

Peter fired a burst of webbing down at her, but she was already rolling away and springing back to her feet. She quickly reached into a pocket in her suit, pulling out a small EMP grenade, and whipping it down in front of him, leaving him no time to react as it detonated in a flash of blue. He attempted to fire another burst of webbing towards her as she stepped forwards, only to find his web shooters disabled.

“Like my new trick? Let’s see what the Spider does without his webs.” Black Cat taunted as she closed in again.

As she advanced, his eyes drifted back to her alluring cleavage and busty chest. He could just bury his face……

Peter was snapped out of his momentary distraction as Felicia struck him with a fast paced flurry of blows. As he tried to put space between them, she grabbed onto him, launching a knee into his core before he could break away.

“Eyes up here, Spider.” Black Cat purred, as Peter stumbled back, some breath knocked out of him. His mid section throbbing after taking the brunt of her attack, he sunk to his knees.

As Black Cat raced towards him, Peter tried to push himself back up. He wasn’t quite fast enough though, her gloved hands shoving his head back down, catching it between her thighs, and falling forwards as he stood up, wrapping her arms around his waist. Her chest was pressed against his back, and her boots were in his vision.

“I think that’s a wrap.” Black Cat teased as Peter shakily stood up fully, supporting her weight as well. He grabbed her legs, stumbling as he struggled to keep his balance. He attempted to fire a line of webbing to the ceiling, in hopes a swing may dislodge her, but they were still disabled.

Her legs tightening around his neck, he lost his footing and collapsed to the floor, her strong legs remaining locked as he ended up on his side.

“Ready for a cat nap?” Felicia purred as she really began to squeeze.

A gurgle came from Peter as he desperately pulled at her legs. He……couldn’t go down like this. How did he allow himself to become distracted by her chest, multiple times?!

“Fe….li….cia……can’t……breathe.” Peter choked out, her legs flexing within the skin tight suit.

“That’s the idea, Spider.” Black Cat taunted as she continued to squeeze away at his neck. His legs flailed as his body squirmed against her’s, but she held him tightly to her.

She soon felt his struggles begin to weaken, his face turning colors beneath his mask.

“I was hoping I’d get you wrapped up in these legs sometime. Pretty strong, hmm?” She purred, his only response the sound of him choking.

She briefly unclamped her legs, pushing him over onto his back, and sliding back on top of him. A dizzy Peter was helpless to defend himself as she wasted no time scooping his head up back into her thighs, pulling him in deep so that his throat pressed against her crotch.

“At least this one comes with a view.” Black Cat teased him as she resumed squeezing, now in an even more effective position.

As he sputtered and gurgled, continuing to futilely pull at her legs, he still couldn’t help but notice her well shaped ass that filled his vision, her cheeks pressed tight against the shiny black material.

His hands slid to her ass, feeling her glutes flexing beneath her suit. He once again began to stiffen in the crotch of his suit, as dark spots appeared in his vision.

“You know, I’ve been starting to wonder if you were enjoying our little game. Looks like I have my answer.” Black Cat said in amusement, a grin coming to her face as a tent rose in his suit.

As he drifted towards unconscious, she teasingly ran a hand over his bulge, drawing a small groan from him.

“Sleep well, Spider. Until we meet again…….” She purred.

Just a few seconds later, Peter’s vision went black, his body going limp beneath her’s. The last thing he saw he was her shapely ass, upper back, and white hair.

Peter’s eyes slowly blinked open, staring up at the ceiling in the dimly lit jewelry store. Confused, he gingerly sat up, bringing a hand to his head and rubbing. Where was he……what just happened……why was he in a closed jewelry store at night-, then it all came back to him.

Black Cat. She got away…….again.

What was wrong with him? Getting distracted by her ‘assets’ several times, getting turned on as she scissored him unconscious, grabbing her ass. He’d never felt like that before.

Could Wanda’s spell have caused it? It was all he could think of, maybe he should-, no. That’d be ridiculous. How could he go back to Wanda and accuse her of botching the spell, purely based on that? He’d really rather not have to explain this to her, anyway. It’d be way too awkward and embarrassing.

Maybe he was just tired, and shouldn’t have rushed back to being Spider Man tonight, in the first place.

Yeah, that was it. This was just a dumb fluke, an embarrassing mistake he’d never admit to anyone.

All he needed was a good night’s rest to get his mind right.

End Of Part 1

- Back with another fantasy based story. There’s been a good amount of DC/Batman stories here before, so why not try something Marvel themed?

- The initial premise is loosely based on the MCU movies, but overall this story world is more of a blend of Marvel in general, that I think is best for this story.

- As of now, I’m thinking this won’t be the last time you see Black Cat

- I may sprinkle in a few DC characters just for the fun of it, I already have a decent idea on how to do it plot wise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 8289A199-4E12-4705-BD4E-D38A2E7FAD03.jpeg (535.4 KB, 353 views)
File Type: jpeg 046F5077-5C68-4C03-976E-8873B3E8D981.jpeg (43.3 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpeg 47085E8F-2E5F-4699-A26B-D21CD9F28669.jpeg (34.4 KB, 407 views)
Old 30-Nov-22, 02:02
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Deal With The Scarlet Witch

This was great!
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-22, 11:41
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5% Activity: 3.5%

Excellent start... But muscles on black cat would feel Amazing
The Following User Says Thank You to Ravi bajpai For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-22, 17:52
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I always enjoy your writing, mate, and I'm fully invested in this story where Spider Man struggles to control his libido against some of the gorgeous Marvel women. I have wondered before how a teenager would focus when surrounded by some of these beautiful women. I look forward to finding out where this goes.

Thanks for starting this new story for us, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-22, 08:39
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This was really great. Catwoman and Black Cat are basically my ideal women so I think I would be in a similar position to Spiderman without the need for distracting spells. Can't wait to see what happens next.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smothersub For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 12:24
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This was great, Pete going down by not know quiet why he is and slowly being overcome!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-22, 01:51
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

underrated
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-23, 01:43
Last Achievements

A Deal With The Scarlet Witch

Part 2:

Peter walked down the hallway until he reached the door to his best friend and fellow hero, Gwen’s, apartment. With practically identical abilities and skill sets, and near the same age, she was also the only ‘superhero’ he knew who lived like he did. Part time masked hero, part time average person. That alone allowed them to relate to and understand each other in a way no one else could.

It was the next evening now, and he had mostly brushed off the previous night’s events by now. He wasn’t happy about failing to stop Black Cat yet again, but it was over and done with, for now.

Peter gave a light knock as he stepped up to the door. “Come in!” Gwen called in a friendly voice. He’d texted her about coming over.

“Hey Gwen!” Peter greeted with a smile as he opened the door and stepped into her apartment, only to find her nowhere in sight.

“Gwen?” A confused Peter asked, slowly pushing the door shut behind him as he looked around. It didn’t sound like her voice had come from her bedroom or bathroom.

Suddenly, alarm bells went off in his head, but in this environment, he didn’t immediately react to it. Right afterwards, he heard the sound of webs shooting as a pair of legs in tight black leggings quickly dropped down coiled around his neck in a figure four scissor.

“Hey Pete.” Gwen greeted him…….with an unusual flintiness in her voice. “So you fixed your little identity problem huh?”

“Uh…..yeah.” Peter awkwardly replied, gently grasping Gwen’s legs. He didn’t know what this surprise, playful greeting was about. She was hanging from the ceiling, a line of webbing extending from each wrist. “It wasn’t easy, had to-“ He added, trailing off as as the back of Gwen’s leg pressed into his throat, her legs tightening.

“Wha——T are you-……doing?” Peter choked out, his grip on her leg growing firmer, though he wasn’t fighting her.

“Just playing around.” Gwen cheerfully replied, grabbing her foot and cranking the figure four even tighter.

Peter stood still, enduring the choking squeeze and patiently waiting for her to release him, until a dizziness began to set in. “G-….wen……plea….se-“ Peter gasped, his legs starting to feel shaky.

“You’re gonna be mine tonight, Pete.” Gwen said teasingly, releasing the scissor.

“What?” A dizzy Peter asked in response to her strange comment.

“You’ll see.” Gwen said suggestively, lightly swinging herself back like she was on a swing set, and when her body swung forwards, lining up her shoed feet to hit his upper back. It essentially amounted to an unexpected light shove, which was enough to knock Peter over in his dazed state.

Peter let out a small cry of surprise as he was suddenly pushed forwards, tumbling to the floor. With a small groan he asked “what was that for?” as he lay stomach down.

“Sorry.” Gwen laughed, as he heard her drop down to the floor, and step up to him. As he moved his arms to get his hands under him and push himself up, they were suddenly grabbed and pulled behind his back.

“Gwen, come on, what are you doing?” Peter slowly asked as his hands were pressed together. He went with it at first, but this joke was running on a bit long now.

“I told you Pete…….you’re mine tonight.” She said in a flirty tone, releasing his arms, and in a quick motion, firing a burst of webbing to stick them together to his back, before he could slowly retract them.

“What are you talking about?” Peter asked, lightly pulling at the webbing she’d applied to his hands. A little annoyance was creeping into his previously confused tone. This wasn’t really funny anymore.

“You’ll see.” Gwen replied playfully.

“Come on, get your webs off of me, and let me up.” Peter requested.

“I don’t think so, Spider Man.” Gwen teasingly replied, instead moving down to his ankles, and pushing them together, to his surprise. She quickly caught them together as well, with another burst of webbing.

“Gwen, I mean it, this isn’t funny anymore.” Peter insisted, in a more serious voice.

“Aw, I just thought we could have a special night together.” Gwen told him in a sweet tone, rolling him over.

Now he actually saw her. From her shoulders to her feet, she was in her white and black suit, her head and face uncovered, letting her blonde hair flow freely.

(Gwen: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

“Wait, what?” Said Peter, his tone drifting back towards pure confusion. He and Gwen were simply close friends. Neither one of them had made any romantic ‘moves’ on one another, before. This didn’t make sense.

“Trust me, you’ll love it.” Gwen smiled, bending down, and with some grunts of exertion, she lifted Peter up and started walking towards her bedroom, holding him in her arms.

“What’s wrong with you?” Asked Peter, very confused and a little nervous now. Something wasn’t right here.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Gwen teased, carrying him into her bedroom and placing him down gently on her bed.

“Why are you doing……this?!” Peter exclaimed.

“What? You’re telling me you don’t want to have a little fun?” Gwen grinned, crossing her arms.

“I-…..no…..but, I-….it’s just-“ Peter stammered, unsure of how to explain himself. It wasn’t that he had no interest in Gwen in this way and would’ve rejected any advances she made, he just knew that this was off. It was too much too fast, out of nowhere.

“Shhhh.” Gwen cooed, gently pressing a finger to his lips. “That’s what I thought.”

Peter’s eyes went wide, as with no warning, she suddenly began to strip off her ‘costume’. He watched in silence, unable to find words, as she slowly and teasingly removed her suit. When she was done, she was left in only a pink bra and thong panties.

“Like what you see, Pete?” Gwen smirked, posing with her hands on her hips.

“G-gwen……I” Peter stuttered, the situation leaving him nearly speechless, as his eyes roamed her body. He’d never seen her so…..dressed down.

“That sounds like a yes.” Gwen teased. “And looks like a yes.” She added, looking to the bulge in his pants. Gwen stepped over and began to remove the shorts he was wearing.

“Gwen-, wait, stop.” Peter pleaded, his face going red as she yanked his shorts off, leaving him in just his underwear, making his bulge very visible.

“Much better.” Gwen grinned, throwing his shorts aside, and joining him on the bed.

“Please, you have tommmmph-“ Peter tried to say, being interrupted as Gwen quickly clamped a hand over his mouth, and climbed on top of him. She scooted up his body until she was nearly perched on his neck.

When Gwen removed her hand, Peter took a breath and tried to speak again. “Gwen, you have to listenmmmph!” He trailed off into a muffled cry, as Gwen quickly slid up even further, planting her panty clad crotch over his nose and mouth.

“Doesn’t seem like I do, Pete. You know you want this.” Gwen said softly.

“Gmmmm.” Peter tried to say, his speech muffled in her crotch.

“Mmm…..” Gwen purred, beginning to grind her hips down into his face.

Peter released more muffled sounds into her crotch as he finally began to truly struggle, his words clearly of no use.

“Go ahead……we both know how hard that webbing is to escape from.” Gwen quietly taunted, partially distracted by her own pleasure.

She went at it, as Peter futilely squirmed, trying desperately to separate his webbed together hands and feet. He could feel a growing dampness through the soft, thin material of her panties. The scent of her arousal began to flood his lungs.

“Oh…..” Gwen moaned with a bite of her lip. “……a girl could get used to this.” Glancing back over her shoulder, she commented “and it looks like you could, too.”, having noticed the throbbing bulge in his underwear.

With how unwelcome this ‘situation’ was, Peter had no idea how his ‘physical reaction’ could be quite this extreme. He was at his most aroused, his hard-on throbbing in his underwear, longing for Gwen’s ‘attention’.

Starting to run out of air as Gwen neared her climax, Peter pleaded into her “Gmmm……nnnmm…..urghm.”, failing to put out anything even slightly understandable.

He genuinely became a little nervous, as Gwen seemed lost in her own pleasure, in a deep state of lust and arousal. All the dangerous battles he’d waged against villains, and this is how he’d go out, smothered in his best friend’s crotch as she rode his face? Luckily though, she caught on as his body began to twist and squirm with a unique, disorganized desperation.

Lifting up just a little, Gwen allowed him to breathe, breathing deeply herself as her legs trembled. She was so close. “Pete……I was almost there.” Gwen teasingly scolded, a light grin on her face as she gazed down into his red one.

He hungrily gasped in air, her crotch still so close to his face, hovering over him, that it also involved huffing her scent. His face was still moist. As he deeply inhaled, he could feel himself growing increasingly weak. The strength and will he had just a few minutes ago, to fight to break free from his restraints, was quickly fading.

Still breathing heavy, Peter pleaded once again, though part of him no longer truly wanted it “Gwen…….stop-“

“I will, once I’m ‘done’.” Gwen smirked down at him. “But don’t lie, your loving every second of this.”

“Please. We……need to talk.” Said Peter again, though he knew it’d be no use.

“Sorry Pete, but I’m not really in the mood to ‘talk’ right now.” She teased, setting herself back down on his face.

Only about 15 seconds after resuming her sensual grinding against his face, Gwen arrived at her world shattering climax. A moan escaped her lips, head titling back as her body trembled. The wetness against Peter’s face significantly increased. Her panties were soaked, at this point.

Panting, Gwen let herself half roll half fall off of him, to the side, as a weak feeling briefly overcame her now. “Oh……that was so good….” Gwen said quietly as she lay next to him, still on a euphoric high.

Sucking in air, Peter lay quietly, unsure what to say or how to react next. His best friend, out of nowhere, had just tied (or webbed) him up, and used his face to get herself off despite his protests. Something was very wrong here, for sure. This was not the Gwen he knew. Right now though, he didn’t care as much as he did before, his mind clouded with his own unsatisfied state of arousal.

Starting to recover, Gwen playfully asked “So, do you want me to stop and talk, or should I take care of that?”, suggestively gesturing to his bulge.

Peter hesitated before he replied. The rational, logical, part of him knew that something was off. Something had to have gone wrong with Wanda’s spell. What else could it be? What had happened last night with Black Cat, and now Gwen, couldn’t all be a coincidence.

On the other hand, he really wanted this now. No…….he needed it. While Gwen had used his face to satisfy her own needs, all it had done for him was drive him crazy, held at peak arousal, but receiving no real pleasure. His erection pulsed as he imagined what might follow if he accepted her offer.

“No…..please. I need it.” Peter almost begged, in a low voice.

“You sure? I’m all ready for a nice long chat now.” Gwen laughed.

“Yes Gwen, yes.” He replied, giving himself to his lust.

“Okay Pete, if you insist.” Gwen smirked, sitting up and sliding his underwear down. “Wow, someone’s really excited.” She teased. His hard-on twitched, as if yearning for her touch.

Gwen seductively slid atop him, laying her body on his. Adjusting herself, she slid a leg between his legs. With his underwear out of the way, it was skin on skin contact.

Gwen looked into his eyes as she gave a first, teasing grind of her soft, smooth thigh against his package. His breathing immediately shifted, his body trembling at her sensual touch. Gwen slowly rubbed her bare thigh against his throbbing dick, again, and again. A ‘far away’ look came to Peter’s eyes, as he already began to reach the high she’d just been at herself. With how turned on he’d already been, it required little to no effort from Gwen to drive him insane immediately.

“I can still stop if you want, you know.” Gwen taunted.

“Please…..more…..keep…..going.” Peter panted, any ideas of pride and dignity having left him, as soft moans began escaping his lips.

After only a few more rubs of her thigh, Peter reached the edge, and went over it, erupting in a climax that even exceeded the power of Gwens. His body trembled, his eyes nearly rolling back, as his hips involuntarily humped against her leg.

Gwen stared down into his eyes with a pleased look on her face. As it began to pass, his eyes met her’s. Other than Peter’s heavy breathing, the two of them lay silent, staring deeply into each other’s eyes.

“Was it good?” Gwen asked with a smirk.

“Oh……yeah…..amazing.” Peter gasped out, not having much left to say. He felt tired.

“It’s not so bad being mine, after all, is it?” Gwen asked teasingly.

“Nope.” He awkwardly replied.

“Knew you’d come around.” Gwen grinned, quickly adding “no pun intended” with a giggle to herself. “Ready to call it a night, Spider Man?”

“I…..think so. Any chance you could get this webbing off of me, now?” He asked.

“No way.” Gwen answered. “You’re staying right here tonight. I’ll let you go in the morning……..maybe.” She joked, getting up.

Peter didn’t push the issue. It was much too late to go to Wanda, and he couldn’t go in this state, anyway. Nor did he really feel like making the trip back to his place. He was ready for a good night’s rest. He’d wake up refreshed in the morning, and get down to business then.

A minute or two later, Gwen returned, turning off the light as she rejoined him on the bed.

As the dark silence settled over the room, Gwen snuggled up to him, wrapping herself around him. Forget about the covers, apparently.

“Goodnight, Pete.” Gwen whispered softly.

“Night Gwen.” He whispered back.

Even with his mind no longer clouded by his arousal, he couldn’t deny to himself that being pressed against Gwen’s body and wrapped up in her arms and legs, felt…….nice.

As he began to drift off, a few final thoughts passed through his drowsy mind.

There was going to be a lot to sort out tomorrow. How would he even begin to explain any of this to Wanda, in a way that he wouldn’t die of embarrassment?

With that, he slipped off into sleep.

End Of Part 2.

- Thought this story was dead? This part was sitting unfinished for a while, I just kind of stalled out on it and moved on to other things as I often do, but now I’ve finished it and I’m excited to continue it again.

- This part might be the best sensual pure femdom scene I’ve ever done in a story. For those who aren’t big on that alone, don’t worry, this story is still for you. The actual fighting/wrestling will be back in full force in the next part. Just wanted another ‘event’ to advance the plot, without essentially repeating part 1.

- Apparently I must’ve deleted the Gwen model pics I thought I had saved, but I think I’ve replaced it well enough while spending very little time looking, since I was already making this post when I realized it. The art image was randomly found, it’s not mine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3C10E296-F006-43BF-913A-D5DD7322D545.jpeg (36.1 KB, 234 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-23, 17:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Hmmmm. Tough choice.

Go back to Wanda and 'fix' this unexpected situation?

Or continue to allow Spider Gwen to use his face and give him mind blowing orgasms on the regular?

I know which one I would choose.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate. This is a really good scenario and you are writing it masterfully.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-23, 06:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmmmm. Tough choice.

Go back to Wanda and 'fix' this unexpected situation?

Or continue to allow Spider Gwen to use his face and give him mind blowing orgasms on the regular?

I know which one I would choose.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate. This is a really good scenario and you are writing it masterfully.
Thanks. I wish more readers here enjoyed stories like this though. My less creative writing with scenarios that are more generic and ‘done before’, tends to do a lot better. It can be a bit discouraging sometimes.

I guess it’s still a bit early, but so far the interest in more of this one is even worse than I expected it to be.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, femdom, foot domination, head scissor, scissor, superhero