Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Andy vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-241.

Old 24-Nov-22, 23:17
Points: 23,208, Level: 66 Points: 23,208, Level: 66 Points: 23,208, Level: 66
Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,856 Times in 1,580 Posts
Default Re: Rage reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Shieldmaiden [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I might not post about it too much on Twitter etc, but I have been very active in BJJ and have improved immensely over the last 2 years or so.
Great news, psyched for you to show off your new moves when I can get over for a rematch next year!
Old 24-Nov-22, 23:35
Points: 106, Level: 2 Points: 106, Level: 2 Points: 106, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunmaster [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
haha..good reply

Added after 16 minutes:

back in the days when veve was younger probably ..but now honestly i think rage would beat veve
Bianca couldn't beat Veve, personally I think Bianca vs Rage would be a very close fight with Bianca having a slight edge just for her pain threshold being a bit more higher, so for me, no, Rage can't beat Veve. I feel it's a bit proposterous because -beating Veve- actually means being one of the best among dozens if not hundreds of Sessiongirls, and as good as Rage may be, she still has lots of other adversaries in Europe like Kaos or Sativa before even thinking about Veve. Maybe FWZ filmed Kaos vs Rage or Sativa vs Rage, will be very interesting. On FWZ preview it seems Dolly gave Rage some trouble with Rage ultimately winning. If you think Dolly can beat Veve too, argument over.

That said, not the place to discuss this here, no offense to anyone especially Rage who would mop the floor with me. Just triggered a bit by the opinion, but of course everyone can have their!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrestling Passion For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-22, 23:54
Points: 412, Level: 7 Points: 412, Level: 7 Points: 412, Level: 7
Activity: 26.9% Activity: 26.9% Activity: 26.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestling Passion [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bianca couldn't beat Veve, personally I think Bianca vs Rage would be a very close fight with Bianca having a slight edge just for her pain threshold being a bit more higher, so for me, no, Rage can't beat Veve. I feel it's a bit proposterous because -beating Veve- actually means being one of the best among dozens if not hundreds of Sessiongirls, and as good as Rage may be, she still has lots of other adversaries in Europe like Kaos or Sativa before even thinking about Veve. Maybe FWZ filmed Kaos vs Rage or Sativa vs Rage, will be very interesting. On FWZ preview it seems Dolly gave Rage some trouble with Rage ultimately winning. If you think Dolly can beat Veve too, argument over.

That said, not the place to discuss this here, no offense to anyone especially Rage who would mop the floor with me. Just triggered a bit by the opinion, but of course everyone can have their!
didnt heard about doly,now i see some pictures with her she seems very strong idk what to say about a fight vs veve who would win.but kaos i heard about her she s a badass, and a pro fighter..i think kaos would be pretty tough..
Old 25-Nov-22, 11:15
Points: 2,191, Level: 19 Points: 2,191, Level: 19 Points: 2,191, Level: 19
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Shieldmaiden [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who said I don't have plenty of training with live humans? I might not post about it too much on Twitter etc, but I have been very active in BJJ and have improved immensely over the last 2 years or so. I did a couple of competitions as well and I'm preparing for Europeans at the moment.

A lot of you are judging my skills according to matches I had back in 2017/18/19 but you're forgetting that it's been years since those matches happened and right now my wrestling/jiu jitsu and technique is the best it's ever been - and it's only improving. Definitely incomparable to my beginnings in this scene. Before I started to film with Fight Pulse I literally had not one day in any kind of martial arts training... So, keep talking. But also keep watching. Cheers!
Uh-oh. Boy of winter, I think you owe Rage a session now so she can show you how good she is.

Added after 1 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunmaster [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

back in the days when veve was younger probably ..but now honestly i think rage would beat veve
I'm just going to toss this out there, because I kind of got this asking how good she was started.

Nearly everything I said was complimentary. I said was that Rage and Veve would be a good match, and I'd like to see it. Veve is crazy skilled and has a ton of experience wrestling larger opponents. Veve beat Megan Jones for example (Megan's interview).

And Rage is very good. I knew she had some Ju Jitsu training. Almost everyone who does competitive these days does. I do not know who'd win in that contest. I think it'd make for an interesting battle.

I still think Sheena is above her, because Sheena is above everybody, IMHO and Sheena has weight on her and Dez is a professional fighter, has some weight on her too, maybe, though I think she fights at close to 150, not sure, but she looks heavier than that.

If the rules were straight wresting, that could be a good match as well . . . I'm not sure.

Anyway, if I ever meet Rage, I'm going to tell her I started this line of discussion so she can punish me for it. I hope to meet her one day.

Rage, if you're still reading, honest question. How do you feel about guys who ask you to hold past tap and torture them? Are you comfortable with it? You mentioned you hold back, which is a good thing. Wrestlers who don't know when to hold back make terrible session wrestlers. It's much more interesting if a hold is applied over time rather than an instant tap.

Last edited by FormerWrestler; 25-Nov-22 at 11:15.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-22, 12:24
Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Who said I don't have plenty of training with live humans? I might not post about it too much on Twitter etc, but I have been very active in BJJ and have improved immensely over the last 2 years or so. I did a couple of competitions as well and I'm preparing for Europeans at the moment.
That sounds great! What belt do oyu currently have?
Old 25-Nov-22, 17:12
Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerWrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Uh-oh. Boy of winter, I think you owe Rage a session now so she can show you how good she is.

Added after 1 15 minutes:

Rage, if you're still reading, honest question. How do you feel about guys who ask you to hold past tap and torture them? Are you comfortable with it? You mentioned you hold back, which is a good thing. Wrestlers who don't know when to hold back make terrible session wrestlers. It's much more interesting if a hold is applied over time rather than an instant tap.

Just had a session with her and she definitely will ignore taps if requested. During the whole session she ignored every single tap. She was definitely comfortable with it. Review incoming!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yousafhamood For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-22, 22:01
Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19
Last Achievements

So just had my session with rage today and OMG she made me suffer so much!

I asked for a scissor session where she was allowed to KO me and ignore my taps throughout the whole session. I told her that I couldn't change my mind once the session started and if I did plead with her to go easy, to ignore me completely. I told her to be sadistic and don't give me much breaks between each scissor hold. I also said she could hog tie me during the session whenever she wanted. I also kept teasing her saying her legs were weak. She responded "You wont be saying that when you feel my scissors"

So the session day came which was today and she greeted me with a hug on arrival, she allowed me to film the session so once we had all that set up we began. I got a bit cocky again and said your legs look weak and theres no way they can KO me.
She then threw me on the bench and SGP me saying "what did you say about my legs" and I replied there weak. She immediately got me in to a front scissor where im looking at her and began to squeeze harder and harder, I managed to resist for a bit but started to tap but she ignored them and squeezed harder and harder. I started tapping but it was no use she wouldn't release. She said this is only a introduction to her legs and finally let go.

She SGP me again and asked the same question "do you care to repeat that?" and I go your legs are weak and then she applied a another really tight front scissor hold and kept me there a good few minutes while ignoring all taps. This was like the first few minutes in the session and by then I was already humbled and scared to say her legs were weak again. She was so strong! After the front scissor she immediately put me in to a reverse headscissor so tight she knocked me out within 10 seconds. It was weird as at the time I didnt even realise i had been knocked out but looking at the video I was definitely out and she had to slap me awake again!

That was the first knockout and it was then another front scissor and she applied it so tight that I was knocked out within 10 seconds. And again funnily enough I didn't even realise. But this time in the video you could tell I was fully snoring and eyes shut. When she wants to KO you theres nothing you can do about it and it happens so quick as her technique is so good.

Ok this is when it got really scary, by now I was already so scared of her and she decided it was time to tie my hands and legs behind my back! She joined them all together so I was completely immobilised OMG. Then came another reverse headscissor and now I couldn't do anything but take it! She kept scissoring me over and over again different holds and all I could was scream! I was begging her to let me go but she never listened one BIT!! I even asked her for mercy but she said "NO MERCY FOR YOU"

By now she had scissored me that much that I couldn't even lift my head off the bed. She then untied my hands and my hand starting feeling tingly. She then kept alternating different scissor holds and giving me no break whatsoever. Not even a minute! It was literally one scissor hold to another one straight away and full on squeezing. she would be ignoring all taps and all my begging for her to go easy. She knocked me out for a third time again I was completely out! Her knockouts happen so quick its crazy! And she always puts you in so tight when she intends you KO you.

Now the ending was really really hard. I suffered so much!! By now my neck was so sore and we still had around 20-25 mins to go. I was literally begging her to please go easy now and that I couldn't take anymore but she said No and carried out how she pleased. It was so scary at the time I started saying no more and trying to push her off me when she loosened it. Like in a panic way trying to get away from her! But she kept getting me pinned and would not let me GO! I kept saying her no more end the session but she wouldn't listen and said it ends when she says!

Its so scary when she's squeezing and your in total panic mode but she's still squeezing and your begging for your life but she wont release! I was almost in tears! It was that painful. She then made me say I was her B****. She then finally let go and I thought that was the end of the session, I was so relieved it was over. But Rage had other ideas she put me in another 2 scissor holds and squeezed so tight!! I was literally screaming in them last scissors and no matter how hard I tried to get away I couldn't escape her or even when she released me she was just to strong and to skilled to get away from. She just managed to get me in another scissor even when I was trying in a life or death situation type panic to get away from her I couldn't! I was literally at her mercy and she had none at all for me for the whole session!

After that the session was finally over and I was soo relieved. It was so intense and strongest scissors I've faced so far! She humbled me so badly, I was so cheeky at the start but within 2 minutes she humbled me and punished me so badly throughout hour. By the end I was so weak I couldn't even get up. Be really careful what you wish for with this girl, as she will not start going easy mid session. She was so sadistic and brutal.

Obviously she will only do this if you ask her to, looking back now it was the best session I've ever had and will remember this for a long long time. Plus with having the footage I can always rewatch it!

She took a picture of me after the session, all my eyes were red and all my cheeks had red marks all over. I will definitely be doing another session like this next time she comes to the UK.

Last edited by Yousafhamood; 25-Nov-22 at 22:06.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Yousafhamood For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-22, 20:19
Points: 1,915, Level: 17 Points: 1,915, Level: 17 Points: 1,915, Level: 17
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So just had my session with rage today and OMG she made me suffer so much!

I asked for a scissor session where she was allowed to KO me and ignore my taps throughout the whole session. I told her that I couldn't change my mind once the session started and if I did plead with her to go easy, to ignore me completely. I told her to be sadistic and don't give me much breaks between each scissor hold. I also said she could hog tie me during the session whenever she wanted. I also kept teasing her saying her legs were weak. She responded "You wont be saying that when you feel my scissors"

So the session day came which was today and she greeted me with a hug on arrival, she allowed me to film the session so once we had all that set up we began. I got a bit cocky again and said your legs look weak and theres no way they can KO me.
She then threw me on the bench and SGP me saying "what did you say about my legs" and I replied there weak. She immediately got me in to a front scissor where im looking at her and began to squeeze harder and harder, I managed to resist for a bit but started to tap but she ignored them and squeezed harder and harder. I started tapping but it was no use she wouldn't release. She said this is only a introduction to her legs and finally let go.

She SGP me again and asked the same question "do you care to repeat that?" and I go your legs are weak and then she applied a another really tight front scissor hold and kept me there a good few minutes while ignoring all taps. This was like the first few minutes in the session and by then I was already humbled and scared to say her legs were weak again. She was so strong! After the front scissor she immediately put me in to a reverse headscissor so tight she knocked me out within 10 seconds. It was weird as at the time I didnt even realise i had been knocked out but looking at the video I was definitely out and she had to slap me awake again!

That was the first knockout and it was then another front scissor and she applied it so tight that I was knocked out within 10 seconds. And again funnily enough I didn't even realise. But this time in the video you could tell I was fully snoring and eyes shut. When she wants to KO you theres nothing you can do about it and it happens so quick as her technique is so good.

Ok this is when it got really scary, by now I was already so scared of her and she decided it was time to tie my hands and legs behind my back! She joined them all together so I was completely immobilised OMG. Then came another reverse headscissor and now I couldn't do anything but take it! She kept scissoring me over and over again different holds and all I could was scream! I was begging her to let me go but she never listened one BIT!! I even asked her for mercy but she said "NO MERCY FOR YOU"

By now she had scissored me that much that I couldn't even lift my head off the bed. She then untied my hands and my hand starting feeling tingly. She then kept alternating different scissor holds and giving me no break whatsoever. Not even a minute! It was literally one scissor hold to another one straight away and full on squeezing. she would be ignoring all taps and all my begging for her to go easy. She knocked me out for a third time again I was completely out! Her knockouts happen so quick its crazy! And she always puts you in so tight when she intends you KO you.

Now the ending was really really hard. I suffered so much!! By now my neck was so sore and we still had around 20-25 mins to go. I was literally begging her to please go easy now and that I couldn't take anymore but she said No and carried out how she pleased. It was so scary at the time I started saying no more and trying to push her off me when she loosened it. Like in a panic way trying to get away from her! But she kept getting me pinned and would not let me GO! I kept saying her no more end the session but she wouldn't listen and said it ends when she says!

Its so scary when she's squeezing and your in total panic mode but she's still squeezing and your begging for your life but she wont release! I was almost in tears! It was that painful. She then made me say I was her B****. She then finally let go and I thought that was the end of the session, I was so relieved it was over. But Rage had other ideas she put me in another 2 scissor holds and squeezed so tight!! I was literally screaming in them last scissors and no matter how hard I tried to get away I couldn't escape her or even when she released me she was just to strong and to skilled to get away from. She just managed to get me in another scissor even when I was trying in a life or death situation type panic to get away from her I couldn't! I was literally at her mercy and she had none at all for me for the whole session!

After that the session was finally over and I was soo relieved. It was so intense and strongest scissors I've faced so far! She humbled me so badly, I was so cheeky at the start but within 2 minutes she humbled me and punished me so badly throughout hour. By the end I was so weak I couldn't even get up. Be really careful what you wish for with this girl, as she will not start going easy mid session. She was so sadistic and brutal.

Obviously she will only do this if you ask her to, looking back now it was the best session I've ever had and will remember this for a long long time. Plus with having the footage I can always rewatch it!

She took a picture of me after the session, all my eyes were red and all my cheeks had red marks all over. I will definitely be doing another session like this next time she comes to the UK.
thanks for sharing! I will hopefully land a session soon myself!
The Following User Says Thank You to Balbobby For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-22, 00:11
Points: 23,208, Level: 66 Points: 23,208, Level: 66 Points: 23,208, Level: 66
Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2% Activity: 79.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,856 Times in 1,580 Posts

She's great because you can tell she really enjoys it. ANother satisfied customer.
Old 27-Nov-22, 14:49
Points: 1,575, Level: 16 Points: 1,575, Level: 16 Points: 1,575, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Can we say that, together with Bianca, she’s offering best sessions in Europe?
She’s so fucking dominant!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licantropo17 For This Useful Post: