Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-19, 21:03
Wrestlingfan80

Default joining a bjj gym with our fetish

Hi,

I wanted to know what you think about the idea of joining a bjj club. I'm thinking about it cause it's good self defence, good excersice plus you meet meet some interesting women there.

Till now I never tried it cause I'm afraid that because of this fetish something embarassing will happen while grappling or it will be weird.

What do you think?
Old 24-May-19, 21:15
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: joining a bjj gym with our fetish

The GI provides you with enough textile to hide that "embarassing something". But it won't prevent you to feel pain.

Also, be careful if you don't want to lose your fetish: You will start enjoy the art of BJJ and it might become a mental game and new passion for you, with nothing to do to the wrestling fetish of this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-19, 21:21
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

If I could find a bjj club with all women and me, I would join. I would be glad to be their wrestling dummy. Of course, I don’t want to get too skilled, since I prefer to lose.
Old 24-May-19, 21:22
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingfan80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
good self defence, good excersice plus you meet meet some interesting women there
My opinion will be to join for the fun, learning experience, exercise body/mind and self-defense... most women in BJJ are very aware of guys that may want to get closer to them for different reasons and therefore it is a delicate line to cross, unless it happens spontaneously that you meet someone that the interest is mutual, otherwise it can end in a negative situation. Just try a free class (most BJJ places offer a few free classes before signing-up) and see how you feel.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 20:18
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Just remember that for every good looking girl you roll with, you will be rolling with 10 sweaty, stinky guys.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 20:49
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

BJJ blue belt here,

Yeah its a great sport and a fairly decent form of self defence too!

Although it's gonna be weird for everyone involved if you always try to roll with girls, nobody wants to be that guy!

You should definitely check out your local Bjj gym, you'll almost certainly get a free first lesson to see if you like it!
Old 26-May-19, 01:54
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingfan80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

I wanted to know what you think about the idea of joining a bjj club. I'm thinking about it cause it's good self defence, good excersice plus you meet meet some interesting women there.

Till now I never tried it cause I'm afraid that because of this fetish something embarassing will happen while grappling or it will be weird.

What do you think?
I worried the same, but if you keep your mind cool nothing weird will happen. My experience is that in the rolling girls avoid guys as much as they can, and vice-versa. Did I ever get excited while rolling with a girl? Yes, I did, but I was able to hide that quite well...in any case you are rubbing your body against a gal, so what is supposed to happen? Don't worry, it's more common than you think, fetish or not. It's just natural, as everybody can understand
Old 26-May-19, 02:52
Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My opinion will be to join for the fun, learning experience, exercise body/mind and self-defense... most women in BJJ are very aware of guys that may want to get closer to them for different reasons and therefore it is a delicate line to cross, unless it happens spontaneously that you meet someone that the interest is mutual, otherwise it can end in a negative situation. Just try a free class (most BJJ places offer a few free classes before signing-up) and see how you feel.
Totally agree with this. A lot of people join BJJ for very wrong reasons. There is a difference between someone approaching a sessions girl and doing a session and someone joining gym to get the same "experience." It is non-consensual and creates an extremely negative vibe. Some guys think that they are not being noticed but trust me, if you are on the mat for the wrong reasons, IT SHOWS!
The Following User Says Thank You to StrongbutGentle For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-19, 03:20
philla76

Don't be that guy. If you're going there for the wrong reasons it will be obvious to everyone. Don't fool yourself. Go there to learn.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-19, 04:55
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

That is not a good place to act like a weirdo creep. Everyone there is trained fighters. Respect the girls there. If you can, I would try to actually form a relationship with one of the girls that trains and you can sorta have free sessions and practice bjj at home.
The Following User Says Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:

Tags
bjj, excersice, wrestling